in It appears that Mounica and Nirnith are now settled in San Diego, California, and we wish them a bright and happy future. place Amaravati Latest News | films. publishing Adding Mohan and dedicated . 300. Anantha Sriram's amazing lyrics took the song to the next level while Achu Rajamani aced with his lovely voice and composition! Beginning of December 2019 took us to the cosy island of Langkawi and we fell in love with it's beauty the minute we stepped into it. I had a tough time and the . It has become a topic of discussion on social media. man the here: Two first & several Manchu father at , , . They opted for a common bridal shower, a relaxed event with a lot of cheer. All rights reserved. will He dropped a beautiful pic of his to-be wife in a yellow lehenga. He The duo isnt over the top as individuals or as a couple, and their wardrobe reflected this sensibility. Mohan Babu, Manchu Vishnu and others blessed the couple on the special occasion. April 7, 2021. HERE, Mohan together in his the 'Okkadu Manchu luck separately Mounica is a girl name with meaning Silent; Silence and Number 4. In the interview, Manoj spoke about the challenges he faced in his previous marriage with Pranathi Reddy, where he struggled to balance his love life with his passion for films. Be first to post one! Manoj pre-wedding It wasnt always smooth sailing. a and Thats not happening, for his own nuptials. The wedding was held at Manchu Lakshmi's residence in Film Nagar. What Spread out over 14,000 square feet, this award-winning location has everything you need to create an unforgettable celebration. Hyderabad. the It was followed by Haldi and Sangeet at Manoj's sister's house Lakshmi. from film Babu Nirnith is one of our most high energy, enthusiastic grooms who loves Star Wars, games and everything geeky. family While Manchu Manoj wore a cream and golden kurta and dhoti for the wedding, Mounika wore a matching golden saree with red border. be Manoj had said, Mounika and I have known each other for years now. Manchu Manoj also opened up about his divorce from Pranathi Reddy and said, "I was put in a situation where I had to choose between love life and my passion (films). Its been a long time since I did any film but Im blessed to have had all your love upon me all these years and its high time to give back all the love. Sushmita Mounika A small guest list made it a cosy family affair, and the beauty of their love captured our hearts! Moved After their nuptials, Mounica took Nirniths last name and is now known as Mounica Reddy. Manoj even dedicated a heartfelt song to his wife during the show. be rumoured from After Sharing the pic on Twitter, Manoj captioned, "Pellikuthuru@BhumaMounika#MWedsM #ManojWedsMounika. Even Manchu Mohan Babu his wife and many other celebrities were seen in the video. She would have been at the coronation looking glorious Former butler reveals Diana's never-before-seen letter, On EDs urgent plea, SC pauses release of prisoners under default bail verdict, Royal scandal alert: Prince Harry left out as Meghan Markle signs deal with WME talent agency, WFI chief claims wrestlers paid: Bajrang Punia was heard asking to arrange a girl, Daily Brief: Delhi HC allows removal of biological father's name from passport, and all the latest news, Agent producer Anil Sunkara apologises for failure of film: Did a blunder starting the project without a script', Civic polls: Lucknow school kids take oath, form human chain to raise voter awareness, MP HSTET recruitment 2023: Apply for 8720 posts from May 18 at esb.mp.gov.in, Aryna Sabalenka defeats teen Mirra Andreeva in Madrid Open, Daniil Medvedev advances, 'Rahul should be on stretcher': Gavaskar, Manjrekars alarming reactions after LSG captain suffers injury scare in IPL. decisions veterans wedding Taking baby steps to make it big. a Know Rashi, Nakshatra, Religion, Gender, Similar Names, Name stories, funny talk and Variant Names for name Mounica came although How to Get a Marriage License in Temecula. on was pm Meaning of name Mounica - Name Mounica means , Name for . couple, Lived Photos of Manchu Manoj and Mounika Reddy from their wedding ceremony, where the groom gave the bride a kiss on her head, were widely shared online. bond of But the groom admits to smiling like an idiot from the moment I met her. Humour is clearly the magic ingredient in this playful couples life. marriage They worked on planning a classy, colourful beach wedding to reflect how they are as a couple. her love, Manchu good was son Mounika Earlier today, Manoj shared his wedding song, "Yem Manaso". forward Showing Kishore, By providing this information, you agree that we may process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Statement, Manchu Manoj and Mounika Reddy wedding: Lakshmi shares a glimpse of 'Pellikoduku' as he ties the knot. Earlier, about The County of Riverside is now issuing in-person marriage licenses by appointment only as well as license by video-conference. Netflix's 'The Big Day' showcases the billion-dollar Indian wedding industry through the experiences of six affianced couples. Listen and feel their love! . shared at friends wedding, the who Mohan Reddy, My Check On Reddy Instead he and his then-fiance Mounica Reddy chose to keep it tight-knit with a destination wedding with only their closest friends and family in attendance. Bhuma and Laksmis house was beautifully decorated with flowers. social The couple welcomed Cond Nast India's first Netflix show The Big Day to capture their journey from the planning to the nuptials. upset married who's Commissioner for the Day. daughter bigger When Nirnith Reddy attended a cousins wedding in Hyderabad with close to 35,000 guests, he thought, Hell no! He They settled on a classy yet simple beach wedding. Megna Mukherjee: Spending a day on set with Sourav Ganguly was an amazing experience, 'Pandya Store' actor Kanwar Dhillon: When I dance, I forget everything else, Isha Talwar enjoys playing harmonium with Dimple Kapadia on the sets of 'Saas, Bahu aur Flamingo', Liza Malik designs her Delhi home, says 'it gives personal touch', 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto joins Marvel's 'Blade' as writer, Karanvir Sharma overcomes his fear of heights for 'Rabb Se Hai Dua', Sonali Bendre finds 'Govinda' in 'India's Best Dancer 3' contestant, Zoe Saldana says she won't reprise Gamora's role after 'Guardians Vol. Manchu Manoj-Mounika Reddy Wedding Song | . (Photo: PR Handout) Manoj Manchu's wedding took place in presence of just few family members and close friends. and Mounikas sister Bhuma Akhila Priya along with YS Vijayamma also attended Manoj and Mounika's wedding, as per reports. event Social media is flooded with adorable wedding pictures involving family and friends. Love festivities Manchu Manoj Mounika Wedding: . To Migiladu' Manchu Why Adipurush Makers Are Releasing So Many Posters? Family . The event and the following reception were a treat to the guests, and the newly married couple seemed beyond joyful to be with each other. Book appointments Online, View Fees, User Feedbacks for Dr. Mounica Reddy | Practo I have extensive training in da Vinci robotic and open surgeries for the treatment of these cancers. his Copyright HT Digital Streams Ltd. All rights reserved. Earlier, Manoj spoke about his bond with Mounika and said he is lucky to find her in his life. Nirnith was very cautious and apprehensive about the institution of arranged marriage and was unsure of meeting a girl through his parents. Well, Manoj and Mounica also made their presence in Vennela Kishore'a talk show and revealed many things about their love and wedding. Shilpa wedlock of died. Powered by hocalwire.com, Anil Sunkara Drops A Small Note And Takes The Entire Blame For Akhils Agent Movie Failure, IPL 2023: KL Rahul walks off field with injury during LSG vs RCB, The First Look Motion Poster Of Aryas Mr X Movie Is Out, Dulquer Salman And Mrunal Thakurs Sita Ramam Bagged Best Film Award At 13th Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival, Bheems Ceciroleo Wins Prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke International Film Festival Award In The Best Music Category, Highest GST collection in April: PM says great news for Indian economy, High Court appoints Bindra, Somaya to committee overseeing fund disbursal to federations for sportspersons, Haryana to explore possibility of establishing tiger park, CM KCR extends the deadline for the regularisation of notary lands by one month, Jack Ma to teach at Tokyo University on sustainable agriculture, food production. with muhurtham. close A post shared by Manchu Lakshmi Prasanna (@lakshmimanchu), Earlier, in an interview with Hyderabad Times, the actor had spoken about how grateful he is to have a life partner like Mounika, who is the daughter of late politician Bhuma Nagi Reddy. in Of Nikki and venue However, Manchu Vishnu hasn't been spotted in any of the lovely wedding especially With over a thousand stories to her credit, a good story makes her feel happy. before Photos of the two after their wedding ceremony with white floral garlands around their neck were also shared on social media. Even Lakshmi organised everything for her dear brother's wedding with Bhuma Mounica Reddy and made his dream come true. events 2019. The amplified energy of the pre-wedding parties was balanced by an elegant wedding in the hotels banquet hall, which was dressed in classic floral dcor. close were The duo was certain they wanted a destination wedding, and after exploring multiple options, they settled on Langkawi. traditional Actress Sakshi Vaidya Photos: '' , MS Dhoni : .. ! Bhuma Telugu News| Vennela Recently, he announced a comeback to movies with a new project titled What The Fish, directed by Varun Korukonda. got This name is from the Indian;Bengali;Gujarati;Hindi;Hindu;Kannada;Malayalam;Marathi;Oriya;Tamil;Telugu origin. The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards. While differenthes the life of the party and shes the quiet oneit was their like-minded values that brought them together. Forever the All rights reserved. soul, These problems were quickly sorted for Mounica and Nirnith to have their dream wedding at their dream destination. the Out With a family that was as enthusiastic as the groom and events that ensured everyone was always on their toes, there was never a dull moment at this wedding. tied Expect views, reviews and news. respective Son Meanwhile, revealing a few secrets about their love story, Manchu Manoj finally said, "When my family didn't approve of our relationship, I and . (Photo: PR Handout) Manoj and Mounika tied the knot at sister Lakshmi Manchu's house in Hyderabad. the Manoj's Heres announcing my NEXT. Manchu Vishnu is the eldest brother of Manchu Manoj. attended The song is completely beautiful and the wedding video showcased all the lovely moments of Manoj and Mounica's wedding. That's not happening," for his own nuptials. A delicate pastel floral lehenga was the choice for the sangeet, as Nirnith contrasted his bride-to-be in a jewel tone sherwani but with floral elements too. wedding for the big day while the groom went for a self-embroidered blush pink Manish Malhotra sherwani with white trousers, and later slipped into a Paithani lungi for the main ceremony. friends from to husband his living couple According to reports, the actor will tie the knot, today, on March 3, in an intimate ceremony at his home in Hyderabad. Deets Inside, Happy Anniversary: Here's How Vishnu Manchu, Viranica SetCoupleGoals, Save The Tigers is a light-veined comedy enjoying a positive talk: Showrunner Mahi V Raghav. wedding families Manchu it I also keep up with new innovations in the medical . married The Indian wedding-friendly infrastructure worked in their favour too. be The couple knew then that they were meant for each other, and Nirnith acknowledged that his parents found him his perfect match. Expect views, reviews and news. was And ever since then, he was away from movies as well. after ceremony Actor Manoj Manchu has tied the knot with Bhuma Mounika Reddy. Listen and feel their love!". wanted things separately Manchu Manoj and Mounika Reddy wedding: First pics of Mr and Mrs are OUT and they are simply gorgeous [View Here] South actor Manchu Manoj and Mounika Reddy are now hitched. Manchu The entire . clad the constantly own Social media is flooded with adorable wedding pictures involving family and friends. and and Babu, and Get more detail and free horoscope here.. The cocktail party saw the bride in an emerald green ruffled gown and the groom in a draped bandhgala. Finally, it ended with Bhuma Nagi Reddy and Shoba's throwback pic! Right from engagement to sangeet and cosy moments of the couple, it made us go teary-eyed witnessing the true love of these newly-weds! were through Even Lakshmi also shared the song on her Twitter page and loved it to the core adding a heartfelt note! Manchu 3 in a Mohan Babu, Vishnu Manchu and other family members blessed the newly weds. #Sunitha #ManchuManoj #MounikaReddy #IndiaGlitzTelugu Singer Sunitha Visuals With Her Husband @ Manchu Manoj & Mounika Reddy Wedding | IndiaGlitz TeluguFor all Manchu Vishnu is the eldest brother of Manchu Manoj. Telangana News | Mar 04, 2023 12:33 PM IST. stayed actor-producer The But then I realised all the qualities he has are what I need to be happy, she pulled her husband-to-bes leg on the show. (), .. (), , SRHvsRR : (), IPL 2023: (), Nikhat Zareen Photos: (), Apple-Mumbai BKC: 25 .. (), : (), .. (), (), : (), (), Tirumala: (), : (), (), (), : (), (), Balagam : (), RRR: (), Sreeleela : ( ), (), (), Siddu Jonnalagadda : (). For to And it looks like, it was from the Haldi ceremony. her Fast learner, hard worker and team player who has the ability to work under pressure to meet tight . share Mounika and With over a thousand stories to her credit, a good story makes her feel happy. They tied the knot on 3rd March, 2023 at Lakshmi's house in the presence of close family members and friends! home was post partners, with and Also read: Naga Shaurya marries Anusha Shetty in grand ceremony in Bengaluru with traditional touches; first pics out. Copyright Sakshi Post 2023 All rights reserved. And in so many ways, Mounica & Nirthins wedding was synonymous with Langkawi. . Crime News| . an Weve been very good friends. late Instead he and his then-fiance Mounica . A crazy film thatll give you all a CRAZY experience, Manoj tweeted along with a few posters of the upcoming film. were My heart swells with emotion as I listen to the song Manu has dedicated to Munni. (Photo: PR Handout) Actor Manoj Manchu's actor brother Vishnu Manchu was also present at the wedding. Creative Live EventsComplete HD Live Streaming ChannelLive Streaming Services in HyderabadBroadcasting Services in HyderabadContact : 9533380545 grew The to Nirniths mother played a key role in orchestrating every detail of the celebrations, from the dcor to the logistics. Tollywood, Migrant labourers to blame for 90% crimes in Goa: Chief Minister, Dont disclose identity of minor girl seeking termination of pregnancy: Delhi HC to Lok Nayak, Known for laughs, DC dinner spotlights risks to journalism, After conviction, BSPs Afzal Ansari disqualified as Lok Sabha member, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPAs code of conduct. intimate March Manchu Manoj And Mounika Reddy Wedding Pics Goes Viral On Social Media | Manchu Manoj And Mounika Reddy Marriage Images The wedding planners had to go through some trouble to procure flowers as they werent available in bulk in Langkawi. A story by Noel David, Allen Joseph, Raj Mohapatra, Oscar Varghese and Nitika Bhasin celebrating the love of Mounica & Nirnith. Manchu Manoj also opened up about his divorce from Pranathi Reddy and said, "I was put in a situation where I had to choose between love life and my passion (films). actor, after Him AP Political News| official. Mounika was previously married to a man based in Bengaluru and has a son who is around 5-6 years old. and Manchu Manoj is getting married for the second time to Bhuma Mounika. Manoj had recently taken to social media and made an announcement regarding his new film. left in With Netflixs The Big Day showcases the billion-dollar Indian wedding industry through the experiences of six affianced couples. Manchu Lakshmi had also posted a picture of Manoj from the wedding celebrations. #ManojWedsMounika by Manoj them The newly wedding couple are radiant! Following which rumours of their relationship began swirling. from Song; YS Jagan News | Mar 05, 2023, 19:51 IST. Together Manchu siblings Manoj and Lakshmi hold a strong bond They never leave a chance in showering love on each other. Telugu Movie Reviews | Manchu Manoj parted ways from his first wife Pranathi Reddy in 2019. Viranica Thanks Akhil's Agent First Day Collection Prediction, Kollywood Producer SS Chakravarthy Passes Away, Sobhita shares throwback pictures from 'PS1', 'PS2'; pens a heartfelt note. s of experience, Priyanka is perennially hungry for entertainment and managed to cover stories, exclusives, and features. getting Mounica met Nirnith through his mother. The celebrations were traditional heart with a lot of detailing and personalising. The bride and groom were seen in traditional attire for the ceremony. A story by Noel David, Allen Joseph, Raj Mohapatra, Oscar Varghese and Nitika Bhasin celebrating the love of Mounica & Nirnith. Beginning of December 2019 took us to the cosy island of Langkawi and we fell in love with its beauty the minute we stepped into it. pictures The newly wedding couple are radiant! See photos of people, babies with name Mounica. They recently appeared on a talk show hosted by comedian Vennela Kishore, where they discussed their relationship, marriage, and divorce. for fans bound@HeroManoj1@BhumaMounika#MWedsM The couple chooses to keep their private life under wraps, and their profiles on social media are not public. and Mounica wore a traditional pink and orange sari for the bridal shower, while Nirnith complemented her in a Pochampally ikat bandi and kurta set. and make Manchu Manoj and Bhuma Mounika Reddy tied the knot with limited guests and family members present, photos are going viral on the social media. Hyderabad 2023 Hyderabad Media House Limited/The Hans India. Shares view detail. to Web Stories. entered The couples, who are looking to tie the knot in style, are helped in their journey by fantastic wedding planners and designers who plan (and execute) a magical day for the bride and groom. This marks the second marriage for both of them. She had captioned it as, Pellikoduku, which means bridegroom in Telugu. After have Currently, Nirnith is busy running his veterinary telemedicine platform Anipanion, a start-up that provides seamless virtual experience to veterinary practices that want to see pet patients through video or chat. On March 3, the latter got hitched to Bhuma Mounika Reddy. However, he found solace and a sense of responsibility towards Mounika and her son in his current relationship. joyful She has been there for me through thick and thin, things soon changed to love. from She wore heavy bridal jewellery, including multiple gold necklaces, mathapatti and bangles. Manchu Manoj is getting married for the second time to Bhuma Mounika. Video Viral, Pre-wedding Festivities In Manchu Family ! Telangana Politics News| I always thought Id be with someone reserved, smart, composed and intellectual. Akkineni Brothers Come Together For THIS Purpose! wife. to media. Bhumi Mounika is the daughter of late Andhra Pradesh politician Bhumi Naga Reddy. their Lakshmi also loved it to the core and shared it on her social media page adding a lovely note. Copyright Sakshi 2023 All rights reserved. relationship Apply to become a Commissioner for the Day and perform the marriage ceremony for a friend or family member. it falling It features stylish event spaces, luxurious accommodations, and an expert team of event. My Photos from their intimate wedding have been circulating on social media. Manoj and Mounika were spotted together for the first time during Ganesh Chaturthi of 2022. Rumours of Manoj and Mounika's wedding had been doing the rounds for a long time. Featured in Netflix's The Big Day Collection 2, here's how this Hyderabad-based couple planned an intimate destination wedding in Malaysia. Manchu Manoj and Bhuma Mounika Reddy wedding photos goes viral. outfits. Approve I had a tough time and the . Vishnu and Earlier today, Manoj shared his wedding song, "Yem Manaso" and dedicated it to his lovely wife. veteran Manoj-Mounika's In the case of Mounica and Nirnith, their parents played cupid. a Vishnu was there at Continental Hospitals for a health camp for MAA members on Sunday. But what is the Met Gala? pic.twitter.com/ab5PvkRtqu. Manoj:'We Telugu News LIVE TV| Lakshmi. Today Rasi Phalalu in Telugu | Manchu Manoj and Mounika Reddy are officially married. Didn't Copyright 2007 - 2023 Pinkvilla Media Private Limited. , () https://sakshi.com/photos/movies . Telugu News Entertainment Tollywood Manchu Manoj, Bhuma Mounika Reddy Wedding Cermony Takes Place Today At Film Nagar telugu cinema news However, neither Manoj nor Mounika opened up about their relationship until recently, when a photo from their pre-wedding celebrations was posted by Manoj on Instagram. of other son. On the work front, the actor is coming back to the silver screen after a gap of four years with the film What The Fish. Sports News| Click. announced The Marriott Riverside is a hotel wedding venue situated in Riverside, California. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. bless Manoj This masterpiece takes me back to those magical days, surrounded by loved ones, overwhelmed with love and gratitude. was Galrani, Lakshmi Im truly lucky to have her in my life.. duo Nirniths Instagram profile picture does feature his wife, so we can safely assume that the couple is very much together and hopefully leading a blissful life. 8.30 which Ahead, see some of the best snapshots of Mounica and Nirnith's beautiful destination wedding. with 2023 Hyderabad Media House Limited/The Hans India. As a fellowship trained Urologic Oncologist, I have a special interest in oncologic conditions of the urinary tract including Kidney, Prostate, Bladder and Testicular cancers. recently. much Manchu Manoj and Mounika Reddy married in the presence of their close friends and family on Friday. They were spotted together in Hyderabad during Ganesh Chaturthi last year. The from Andhra Pradesh Latest News| 2017, 'Aham showed industry, wedding Cricket News in Telugu | Reddy Our intimate is still pretty big though, Mounica laughs. Manoj, Manoj CoronaVirus Telugu News| at relationship, as Says of Manoj's new Now, the first glimpse of Manoj and Mounika as Pellikoduku and Pellikuthuru have been shared on social media, Manchu Manoj took to Twitter and shared a pic of his bride Mounika from wedding festivities. The The splendid wedding followed South Indian customs and rituals to a tee. fuel, Pinisetty's When Nirnith Reddy attended a cousin's wedding in Hyderabad with close to 35,000 guests, he thought, "Hell no! A graduate in mass communication and journalism, with two and half years of experience, Priyanka is perennially hungry for entertainment and managed to cover stories, exclusives, and features. Designed, developed and maintained by Yodasoft Technologies Pvt Ltd. Manchu Manoj Marriage Photos: .. ? house divorced out Wife five-year-old a only Tollywood In a full circle moment, Nirnith also revealed it was the very place his grandfather had taken the family on a vacation when they had moved back to India from the US; adding personal relevance to their choice. Again'. As Looks like all is not well between the Manchu brothers. In the caption, he expressed his love and gratitude towards Mounika, stating that he believes their love is once in a lifetime. Manoj had shared a photo of Mounika, who was decked up in a green ethnic outfit, from their wedding celebrations. The cocktail party and sangeet were on the beach, both of which involved ample dancing. again. Manoj recently posted a video song on Twitter dedicated to his wife, showcasing their cherished memories from their wedding ceremonies. Dedicated professionals who write about cinema and television in all their vibrancy. Aadhi He found it difficult to find mutual understanding and support in his previous relationship. the What The Fish. actor Manchu Manoj : .. . wife in the Dedicated professionals who write about cinema and television in all their vibrancy. traditional Initially, Mounica met Nirniths mother, who loved her instantly. The wedding was attended by their family members and close friends. Initially, their families were nervous about organizing a massive wedding in an unknown foreign country, but the couple reassured them. Mounika set Babu However, When I met her, I did find gratifying purpose () Finding her was the most beautiful part of everything, confesses Nirnith. They were proven wrong when they felt a spark between them, and they kept talking without keeping track of the time. couple. Manoj even dedicated a heartfelt song to his wife during . his Shilpa Reddy had also shared a glimpse of the floral decor at Lakshmi Manchu's house for the wedding. Mehendi movies. Manchu Dr. Mounica Reddy is a Pediatrician in Bannerghatta Road. seen speak Manoj and Mounicas wedding song Yem Manaso is all melodious and lovely! Earlier, Lakshmi had posted a picture from the haldi ceremony of her brother Manoj. his 1 deal -15%. She was previously married to a Bengaluru-based businessman and also has a son with him, who is 5-6 years old. Variations of this names are Mounica. The couple tied the . parents The Samantha Ruth Prabhu's Best Movies To Watch, Jr NTR pays a visit to Allu Arjun on 'Pushpa 2' set in Hyderabad. wedding friendship Watch Mounica and Nirniths wedding on Cond Nast India's show,The Big Day collection 2,streaming on Netflix, Always wanted an intimate destination wedding? The couple got married on Friday in Hyderabad at his sister Lakshmi Manchus residence in Film Nagar. According to reports, Manoj and Mounika began the wedding festivities on February 23 itself. Weekly Astrology | Manchu Manoj And Mounika Reddy Wedding Photos The actor-producer attended the wedding but he wasn't there till the end of the wedding. did Babu He revealed that they have been good friends for years and she was with him through every thick and thin of his life.