There will be an aggressive or defensive nature to your thinking at this time. I'm not trying to hurt or offend anyone like this, this overly cautious attitude, it's good. I just think those teachings in the I Ching are so beautiful, especially that they're paired right next to each other, then the next hexagram is hexagram 30: igniting This is what it changes into. This conjunction indicates that your movement is quick and you can be physically rather strong. Mercury conjunct Mars August 17-19th (exact 18th) As both planets are in forward motion they travel together in the tropical sign of virgo. Scorpio is known for its The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). Think it through and allow for the possibility that you have yet to uncover all the information. You like to be straightforward, direct in your communication (but this depends on the zodiac signfor example, Mercury conjunct Mars in Libra is way more tactical and subtle, it wont be as keen to rush into an argument). The tripod for Tall and short people: Tall: Sun - Capricorn, Virgo Moon - Leo, Scorpio Lagna - Libra, Virgo Strengths: 10th H, Mars & Mercury are strong. But I'm just using this as an example, we'll pretend that the seventh house is generally above the horizon, you can see that the sun is below. Talk to mentors, I listened inwardly what is you know, there's a still presence of wisdom in our own heart and soul, and we can hear it. That day Half of London downtown was blocked due to Gas Fire from the underground. So these are some of the archetypal combinations to watch for as the week unfolds. I'm independently minded, strong actions, plans or strategies, again, different kinds of theft that can come up. So the masculine and feminine domiciles of Mercury are opposite the masculine and feminine domiciles of Jupiter. These are all mercury Mars potentials. Mars wants to take action, preferably immediately. And then you have like other things, then how do you manage the other things, you can't just ignore the other things, but at the same time, you have to effectively use your resources so that your daily practices don't fall down your relationship with your kids, your spouse doesn't start to get neglected. 25th June, 2016 1:12 PM Moon-Mars-Jupiter Conjunction. 27:40 Mars is in the sign of enemy when placed And so I will do this with the transits. These cookies do not store any personal information. Mars has many significations in synastry, but its primary function is to fight. But also games any any kind of athletic skill or ability that needs to be developed. She's really sweet. It has to be true, it has to be beautiful. So you can always tell if Mercury is out in front of the Sun in Zodiacal order. LOL) I finally did some intense inner work this afternoon & got to the root of the whole neighbor situation (an inner archetype: the damsel in distress who needs rescuing) & feel a ton of weight has lifted. Mars, of course, the God of War cutting, severing confidence, aggressiveness, also belligerence. You can also think about someone saying, I'm not going to be persuaded I'm not going to do this thing. 42:56 I mean, it's a good idea to have an innocent attitude. If you have no worthy cause to fight for, apply this energy to mental work such as studies or investigations. WebA malefic combination of Sun and combust exalted Mercury in the second house in the sign of Virgo can cause problems soon after the marriages of some natives and these problems may break their marriages, if more negative planets intervene in their horoscopes. You speak with self-confidence and you are passionate about the message you want to convey. Mars likes to cut and sever again and Mercury loves to throw things into throw things up in the air or question things Then you also have something like skill or craft in a trade that uses something martial, like a martial art or like a what could you say? retro hello. On the contrary, if you overindulge today there is every chance the universe will make you sick. This conjunction suggests a sarcastic sense of humor. So the right sense of timing, there's like, an innate rhythm, can you feel that it's maybe an instinct more than it is trying to appease or get the approval of, you know, an old man in the sky or something like that. But it's not the same thing as saying that we need to be obsessive mentally about whether or not we're approved up or something like that. What beautiful teaching seriously like these, they completely blow my mind every time I read the I Ching and spend time with it, even though I'm always still grasping and trying to understand things that I don't some of the things that I'm able to take Anyway, these small nuggets, they really stay with me and they really helped me throughout the week and and so forth. Resist and overcome by thinking deeply, speaking carefully and acting rationally. A potential match need not be perfect but they should be clearly seen. And they sort of map out different archetypal stages or phases of life and the wisdom for, for dealing with those phases. 30 Apr 2023 09:36:08 WebYou can read in the subsequent pages an overview of different four planets conjunctions and their possible outcomes. Astrologer Reda Wigle researches and irreverently reports back on planetary configurations and their effect on each zodiac sign. WebSometimes, direct Mercury makes close conjunctions (within a few degrees) to natal Mars, while also conjunct the transiting sun, only at much longer thirteen-year intervals. Scenario 1 If both are together in the same house, ie conjunct or both are opposite each other, ie they mutually aspect via the 7 th aspect. The exact manifestation depends on the context, so without knowing the house, sign, and its aspects, these are general guidelines. Friday, finally, we see the separation really pulling away. If Mercury is in the sign of Virgo in your natal chart, you take your responsibilities very seriously. Now that transit is going to perfect at the same time that the mercury Mars transit is perfecting. The five major aspects; trines, sextiles, conjunctions, oppositions and squares are determined by the angles the planets form to one another. It's very fast moving like the moon. May 7: Venus enters Cancer. Lets dive into the meaning of Mercury conjunct Mars in the natal chart! Is this Do I have is their virtue with me right now? You know, like, I have good intentions. You should not back down from a fight but choose your battles carefully. And I loved this, it was so beautiful. Do you see what I mean? So I've been like organising and buying some organising things and like, you know, kind of kind of tweaking my diet and my exercise routine like I've noticed that those kinds of earthy practical activities are present right now they certainly you know, they come in like that. Thanks so much Jon for noticing the lunar eclipse connection. Are we taking careful humble step by step approach? Your mind is very active. WebMoon-Mars-Mercury Conjunction. You are not to be taken lightly. So at any rate, hexagram 25 basically says, If you act innocently, making step by step, careful, cautious progress, you will, you'll have success. Are we in? Okay, at this moment, here's what I was taught. How long-lasting will the energies of this conjunction/opposition be playing out in the next few months given the next Mercury Retrograde period now that I think of it? By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Saturn and Mars can influence each other basically in two ways. Obviously ketu in 6th.u r saying if 3 planets together ..many energies. So I hope they help you too. Named after the messenger of gods in Roman mythology, Mercury is all about communication. We're not careful and modest and humble, because we think guarantees us some kind of bullet professed. Her horoscopes integrate history, poetry, pop culture and personal experience. What's good for me, I don't even know exactly what I need. And the main thing that we're talking about today is the conjunction of mercury who is currently in its own domicile and exalted in the sign of virgo, and is going to be conjoining, Mars, Mars who is also in Virgo, and let's watch how that is going to actually play out. Whats the purpose of getting the planet all riled up about health? Kendras in Navamsa. October 20, 2025 So, we have almost like, different images here. Im a leo sun, jupiter with a leo mercury that is conjunct my virgo mars and venus. But anyway, my theory is that three to four is more difficult. At any rate, so the first hexagram I got for today was number 25. Mercury is the first planet from the Sun. Ill tell you what this weekend is good for. You hate wasting your time on unimportant details, and you especially hate it when you have to repeat yourself (or have to listen to something multiple times). So anyway, I use the I Ching. Short: Sun - And that we we need something like this at the core of our lives as what is what fuels our ability to stay in careful modest balance with with harmony with the universe. So that's one of the messages of the sign really beautiful teachings, right. Or it's a it's a pride that comes before a fall. And, you know, the desire or intention to do something like thunder means like, having somewhere to go and like doing something and stirring up action and stuff like that undertakings. I'm cautious. Dont go fights or scabs during this transit, moon children. So the first hexagram that came back, if you don't know the I Ching is like the oldest of the Chinese classics. THIS WEEKEND we have a Mercury Mars conjunction in VIRGO. If you have your Mercury conjunct Mars in the first house, there is no way you can hide it from others. WebRT @BharaniAstro06: Mercury in Lagna in Gemini or Virgo and joined or aspected by Saturn and Venus Jupiter in Lagna in Pisces or Sagittarius and joined or aspected by Mercury and Mars Venus in Lagna in Libra or Taurus and joined or aspected by Saturn and Mercury. Classic health angle. Mars is the planet of war. Right? These rarer conjunctions can represent glimpses of a It's something that can keep you steady, so that you can walk through all these circumstances with that innocence intact, which is always going to lead to smooth progress. So it's a pretty big week in terms of these two transits perfecting simultaneously and what that might mean So let's go ahead and talk about it have a bunch of notes for us today, some thoughts, gonna do a little deeper meditation on this combination. I'm trying to remain innocent, trying to do the right thing. My natal Moon is on Alpharatz which is surviving Pluto square after breaking up karmic relationship with person that has Mars/Mercury conjunction on Sirius. I feel very calm & peaceful. We had to obviously get on the same page with how we're dealing with that they say it's terrible twos. Mercury is at inferior conjunction with the Sun on May 1, and is therefore too close to the Sun to be viewed until about the middle of the month. However, should this conjunction be in the eighth or the twelfth house, it indicates a reserved person who keeps their powerful insights to themselves. You have to be really careful because Mercury Mars can also be the sign of someone who's real smart and witty, and is planning something out that with a real look an ulterior motive, they can wear the garb of innocence because Virgo can often appear that way, hey, I'm just trying to be helpful here. 25:02 Some people with this natal conjunction struggle in school, despite being smart. As someone who is often confined to the maze of the mind, Geminis will find the powerful conjunction of Mercury and Mars offers the opportunity to channel lofty thoughts into strategic action. And not kind of learning in that paradigm. Sign Up! These attributes are acceptable in a fight but not helpful in social settings or between partners. And the next Solar Eclipse in September hits directly on my Midheaven at 20 Vir with the next Mercury station retrograde at around 14 Libra. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I'll weave it into my content for the day. Its an uncomfortable situation, sort of a mutually assured destruction if they do not cooperate. The traits of the sign determine how the conjunction plays out. But Mars is also the, the knives that people use if they're like a chef, or a surgeon. So pragmatic, no pretension. Tech crime, cyber security, anything any kind of accident that might happen we'll do something doing something Mercurial, travelling, walking, playing a game. Feelings are scary water bearers but not nearly as dangerous as pretending they dont exist. Okay, there it is. And what I do during my, you know, my morning routine, people who know, you know, I usually get up in the morning, and I do my meditation, I work out, I sit down, I prepare what I'm going to do for the day for my talk, I give my talk, or you know, make my video or whatever. He has awesome fast thinking capacity. This triple conjunction in 2023 will be in your 9th house, indicating a period of spiritual growth and expansion. Thank you so much for this! 17:42 This conjunction may reveal that those to whom you have given the gift of trust do not deserve it or are unable to reciprocate it. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We've received your submission. According to transit astronomy, the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Ketu are the nine planetary bodies that make up our solar system and impact our lives. And we don't, we don't act innocently. Thanks for contacting us. Im held down by his full weight on my torso. WebSo, as Mars is with Mercury-Venus, person can be putting efforts and actions in these fields. Check the placement of Shani in Navamsa, the lord of that sign if it is well placed in the rashi chart will help you come out of suffering and pain. I'm sort of virtuous. A strong Mars in the chart suggests that you are persistent, active, initiative, but also impulsive and. Venus-Mars combinations reveal much about a persons romantic and sexual styles. A conjunction, like Mars and Mercury are experiencing now, occurs when two planets are within zero degrees of each other on the zodiac wheel. Web1)Before knowing the effect of Mars and Mercury conjunction in 7th house we have to know about Mars in 7th house, Mercury in 7th house and Mars and Mercury conjunction. But generally speaking there's a degree of sinking down a little bit in the situation. Required fields are marked *. And so that's not because of your worth or value being less than something, it's because it's like a it's like a true north you have to it's like orienting you in orienting your actions. Nonsense irritates you, and you are also impatient with people who are slower than you. I hope you enjoyed this meditation on mercury Mars today effective action. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Cancer is the 11 th house for Virgo ascendant. She's got a little bit more development under her belt, you know, mood, mind, emotions, whatever. Sometimes people would be like, you know, I would be with someone, let's say, you know, I don't know, I'm, I, let's say that I have, I don't know, like my hip hurts or something. Jamie, I notice this is on the point of the august 21 eclipse, what do you make of that? My Libra stellium is in my 10th house, Pluto is transiting my 2nd house, Mercury/Mars is transiting my 8th house on that date (thankfully 4 degrees away from my Vertex at around 18 Can). Im a leo sun, jupiter with a leo mercury that is conjunct my virgo mars and venus. The conjunction will end on June 7, 2023 and the duration of it will be of 46 days. WebCurrently Mercury the last position in the planet will transition outside of Virgo on September 30th then Venus will transition outside of Virgo on October 4th, then the Sun Isn't that really a beautiful teaching? This is a funny combination because I don't know if any of you guys have that combination of their Sun and Leo moon in Pisces. And if you think about it too much, then suddenly you start thinking about it, and you get off. And you know, in very specific situations. Let me put it this way. If their nature is harmonious, this can be good, but if they dont get along well that good, it can be challenging for the chart owner. It is in accidental dignity in the first house. WebWhat are the signs of Venus and Mars in your natal chart? In this article, you can learn about the Mercury conjunct Mars natal aspect. We're going on six, five and a half. WebThis is because Sun is the significator of energies and abilities, while Mars is connected with aggression and siblings of natives. Because Mercury rules thought and Mars governs action, expect increased mental activity and heightened agitation. I think Nepal earthquake happened a week after April Lunar eclipse. so that it becomes more of a diviners manual. Your Mercury sign describes how your You are fearless, focused on your ambitions, initiative. This energy helps you protect yourself in an emergency and get after what you want. The house placement is just as influential. So that can happen to you, it can happen to me. My truth bombs go nuclear. If you want to do something very Mars, like you have a plan, you have a strategy, you want to implement it, you want to go and do something, that if you act without the mandate of heaven, it will invite disaster or calamity and assign that someone has the mandate of heaven. 11:40 WebWell-developed sense of color, smell, and touch are characteristic of this position of Mercury. Men are supposed to sacrifice themselves for their wives up to the extent JC sacrificed himself. And it's in its Evening Star phase, but you can't usually can't see it unless it's approximately 15 degrees away from the Sun. Mars and Ketu conjunction in 11 th house. He may be flirty in nature. There are a couple of different responses I could have. Mercury conjunct Mars. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 25th June, My sun, mercury, jupiter, venus, rahu, saturn all are in 12th house of virgo ascendant. So anyway, that was it was good. So Mercury is the quintessential shapeshifter. These two Zodiac signs are meticulous and great communicators, which would So that's a little bit about Mercury. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. And it is something that eventually goes from a sort of philosophical treatise about the, you know, nature of reality and different different kinds of insights about different kinds of seasons and experiences in life. Your direct and courageous way of expressing yourself can win admiration in politics, business, and the military. You are passionate and enthusiastic about the things you are interested in. May 19: So watch for those combinations this week. Friends and family may feel treated by your mannerisms and communication style, even when you think you are in a calm state. The five major aspects; trines, sextiles, conjunctions, oppositions and squares are determined by the angles the planets form to one another. Mercury conjunct Mars is no shrinking violet. You are quick at noticing patterns. Through cutting and piecing things together, taking things apart. Right? I love hearing from you guys. It goes into eventually to be used as like a diviners, almost like biblio Mansi, you know, like flip a page in the Bible. So I'm bulletproof. I have been dealing with intense rage the last couple of days with regard to a neighbor situation. You are good at management and at prioritizing tasks. As This, together with extremely rapid response times, means there is a more significant potential now for getting into arguments, losing your temper, and being unnecessarily rude or abusive. Well, hexagram 30, in juxtaposition to 25 tells us it all depends on what we claim to here's the picture of fire and what it clings to like wood or, you know, some kind of fuel. Mars Conjunct Sun; Mars Conjunct Moon; Mars Conjunct Mercury; Mars Conjunct Venus; Mars Conjunct Mars; Mars Conjunct Jupiter; Mars Conjunct Saturn; And that will offer you some kind of commentary or advice or almost like a mental an object for the mind to sit with and contemplate in relation to a problem or question. And this line is also saying like, you can't do it in a way that's superstitious because calamities happened to people who are innocent, that's a part of because other people, because in this cosmos, other people will try to take things that they don't deserve, or that isn't theirs, or that they're trying to do something, and it's an act of thievery, or whatever the case might be. Something went wrong. You love hard and sometimes that equates to heavy loss, Leo. The second hottest planet Mercury may help you to I'm going to take the next step. So you think of Mercury Mars, you think of persuasive speech, aggressive speech, but maybe one with a goal or a desire that you're trying to get something done or, or reach some kind of agreement using tactful strategy. This conjunction is heavily feltwhen the strong energy of Mars infuses such an important planet as Mercury, its effect is really powerful. The next part of this is that, then the line five is also changing in hexagram 25. So Mercury, Mars is about strategy, war, warfare and the strategy of warfare, for example, The Art of War, for example, a book very Mercury, Mars, anyone who's independently minded or saying, This is my own original thought, and also people who might steal thoughts like thought policing or thought, you know, like mental, like surveillance, you know, kind of like anything that could be done in order to manipulate other people's minds or thoughts in an aggressive way. We're taking step by step and they're going, Is this okay? Please feel free to leave your comments in the comment section below. Mercury in Virgo is an overthinker. Like two negatives cancelling. So I want to tell you about the reading that I got today for Mercury, Mars and Virgo. Accept apologies but banish attempts to resuscitate relationships. Mercury-Mars aspects, especially the harmonious ones, are excellent for any field that requires assertiveness, fast decision-making ability, leadership. Mercury conjunct Mars transit increases mental activity, making this an ideal time for focused and acute thinking. so careful, cautious, modest step by step advancement is the symptom of someone who's progressing with heaven at their back with heaven supporting them and heaven again, being sort of like the gods or Divine Will. And it's like you know, one of the things about this particular combination of Mercury and Mars is earthy Virgo so a lot about getting clear, pure, clean results effective strategies for getting something done in a very practical earthy manner like your health or your body or the environment or organising something so I've been organising things in our bathrooms like I've been you know we moved in and then just kind of some bathrooms just kind of stuff just got thrown in. While Mercury is in sleuth mode in Scorpio, Mars feels empowered and very much at home. For example, Mercury conjunct Mars in Taurus is less combative and competitive than it would be the case if the conjunction had been in Aries. So here you have Mercury, a god that's associated with anything from merchants to rhetoric and speech, communication, technology, skill and craftsmanship, games, anything that would involve say, like wrestling or anything that would involve like court games, things that go back and forth, like a hockey puck. So another thing that I've been talking about with my guru lately, and some of my mentors, is how to manage energy and resources and time in the most practical way, given all these different priorities, very Mercury, Mars. And I'm with someone like, Oh, you should really get that checked out. January 27, 2024 Well, part of this is saying, Yeah, well, that's why you have to be careful about going after things that you don't deserve or not. Ive been ranting & raving at said neighbors landlords (his parents) off and on (alone & in the privacy of my own home, of course. And it's always moving out into the evening sky, dying and going to the underworld coming up as the morning star, dying and going back through the underworld coming up as the evening star it retrogrades more often than any other planet. We are to love and serve one another and submit to one another. The saints are male and female and the hierarchy in the church is meant to be service and not egoism with the Pope known as the servant of the servants. 20:52 In astrology, the shifting relationships between planets are known as aspects. WebIf Mars and Mercury are within 10 degrees of each other, we say the planets are "in conjunction" or "are conjunct with each other". You know, she's can be so strong and like bold. And we will also sneak preview the sun's opposition with Jupiter, which I'll be doing a full video on tomorrow. It also adds older siblings and older people in general. For example, in Virgo, Mercurys influence is stronger, and it tends to dominate the In Scorpio, messenger Mercury goes underground and undercover, on the lookout for hidden information, potential breakthroughs and transformation through information. Mars will destroy opposition and enemies, poor For entertainment purposes only On one hand, this gives great ambition, but if you live its lower octave, it can affect negatively your relationships. Interesting that line three was changing in this hexagram, line three, it shows a person an ox, who is tethered at the roadside roadside, that was led off, it was taken away by a passer by, but a villager is convicted undeservedly and unexpectedly, because he, he or she is blamed for this ox being taken, when in fact, it was just some random person walking down the road who took off with it. Sometimes I like to bring in the I Ching. So, there are some prescriptions that the eaching gives to us, that the thing that we need to cling to, has to be righteous, not like self righteous, but righteous as in it has to be good. Right? Heaven would be like the supreme law of the cosmos of the gods, that, that either can, you know, squash something, or lift something up, it's sort of heaven is like, almost like the idea of there being like a supreme divine law and the cosmos close approximation and who has my understanding so far. In the birth chart, Mercurys position shows where you put in more mental effort and where you have a greater need to share your thoughts with others. It is in your more intimate relationships that this tendency to get into arguments poses the most significant problems. It indicates self-assertion skills and leadership abilities. And that the door is being open to one who is acting and behaving that way and they don't there's no pretence, misbehaviour or undeserved expectation they're not like oh yeah, the doors opening I can just go you know, it's not like that. Mercury in 11th House for Virgo Ascendant. You are self-assertive and like to tell as it is. Mercury is the planet of communication and thinking in astrology. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Picture this, he shoves a hypo into my gums and pushes it so deep it is near to piercing my sinus. In astrology, this planetary energy concerns life instinct, aggression, energy, sex, drive, ambition. There's different stages in life that people who take vows and take initiation in the Bhakti tradition go through one of them's called the greenhouse to ashram, which is sort of like, that's a stage where you're practising monastic life, but you are married, and you have kids, because monastic life is not just for people who go off to the woods, you know, of course, it's for all people. 18:36 Intelligence, wit, decisive action. You heroically stand up for your views and you have a ready wit.