Fans using any other channels to purchase tickets do so at their own risk. FIRST LOOK: Draft picks tour new home, Grades are in: Experts give top marks for draft haul, Presser Points: Joe Schoen, Brian Daboll recap draft, Giants excited, but draft is one piece to puzzle, Every Pick, Every Highlight: Best of college tape, Cover 4: Biggest takeaway from draft weekend, Giants Now: Giants players react to 2023 NFL Draft, Schoen & Daboll Post-Draft Press Conference, 'Can't wait to get started': Giants 2023 draft picks send message to fans, Gervarrius Owens' first interview as a Giant, Joe Schoen & Brian Daboll welcome DB Gervarrius Owens to the Giants, Behind the Scenes: Giants Draft Room, Meet the Giants 2023 NFL Draft Class. Accessing your tickets in the app helps prevent lost or stolen tickets, makes it easy to share tickets with friends, and provides up-to-date game time information. Q: Which seating categories will be available for redemption? From parking to tickets, here's what you should know ahead of the show. The recipient will be sent instructions on how to access via the MLB Ballpark app. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Tap the events you'd like to transfer tickets from and click Next. You must cancel all tickets within that transfer at the same time. Do you know how to forward tickets to friends, family, coworkers or clients? Managing your Giants tickets is easy! Come show us your skills at the MetLife Punt, Pass and Kick Field. JAGUARS UK EXPERIENCES . You can find your ticket account number in the MLB Ballpark app by tapping the Profile icon in the top left hand corner of the Home Tab, and then selecting My Ticket Accounts. You can renew your Ticket License Plan, forward your Ticket (s) through Ticket Forwarding, and update your Account profile, all from your own personal online Account. The monetary value of any unused vouchers expires on the last eligible game of the voucher offer at first pitch. Schedule. Introducing automatic log-in to your My SF Tix account. Q: What does the Giants Stocking Stuffer include? Download Account Linking Instructions (PDF) Manage My Season Tickets My SF Tix Sell, Forward, Consign and access all your tickets electronically via your own My SF Tix online account Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff and Stadium gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff. One Month Pass. Select the voucher pack and click Forward (bottom of the page). SEATING AND PARKING MAPS . One Year Pass. Don't show them on your phone. To reset your password, click the "Reset Password" button to have a new one sent to you. Hosts Lance Medow, John Schmeelk, Paul Dottino and Jonathan Casillas get Giants fans ready for all the action with an in-depth preview of the game. Digital Tickets. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Click below for a step-by-step tutorial on forwarding your tickets. When viewing your order, if your tickets are: Mobile transfer. Setting up and linking your My SF Tix account to this site is easy! Download Complete Step-by-Step Instructions to Sell your Tickets or Cancel your Listing (PDF). Spring Training Ticket Back Terms & Conditions, download the full My Yankees Account User Guide. Each ticket has a mobile ticket barcode that must be scanned for entry into Oracle Park via your mobile device. Yes. Your mobile device is your ticket. Youth. Use the Colts' Virtual Venue for a preview. All -Star Tickets . However, once the ticket has been scanned for entry, the ticket cannot be recalled. Q: Can I redeem my vouchers for Special Event tickets? Click Redeem Vouchers above, or visit www.sfgiants.com/mysftix, Log in with your MLB.com email and password, Tap Redeem Vouchers or visit www.sfgiants.com/mysftix, Tap the 3 bar icon (top right) to access the menu, At the bottom of the voucher detail page, click Voucher Actions then Redeem, Select the voucher(s) you wish to redeem, then click Redeem/Continue (the maximum number of vouchers redeemed into one game varies), From the Ballpark Map, choose a highlighted section in your eligible seating area, Click on the price (right hand side) and Add to Cart, Tickets will be mobile only via the MLB Ballpark app, Access your tickets via the MLB Ballpark app. View photos of the Giants' draft picks touring the Quest Diagnostics Training Center. Highmark Stadium - Orchard Park, NY. Once you exit MetLife Stadium, open your Rideshare app and set your pick-up location. for 1 day. This gives you access to merchandise and concession discounts inside Oracle Park. First confirm that the tickets were purchased with an email address that is verified on the My MLB Account Emails page which is accessible by tapping the Profile icon in the top left hand corner of the Home Tab and then tapping My MLB Account Emails. Vouchers can only be forwarded to one recipient at a time, Select a friend or click Add Friend (bottom of the page), After a friend has been selected, click Forward Vouchers. Select your game and browse available options from the Buy Tickets tab. Discover millions of events, get alerts about your favorite artists, teams, plays and more plus always- secure, effortless ticketing. The MLB Ballpark app displays regular season, Postseason, Spring Training and other event tickets within the Tickets tabs Wallet. Download Account Linking Instructions (PDF). You will be able to access your tickets to any MLB team's game or event as long as you used the same MLB account or email address to purchase the tickets. If you are still having difficulty locating mobile tickets you believe should be appearing in your Tickets tab, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm). Place your order from your seats for easy pickup. Contact your Giants Client Retention Manager directly: You can also call the Season Ticket Member Hotline at 415-972-BALL(2255). From the Wallet tab tap on a game to access a list of your tickets. Get some great giveaways along the way at the Hackensack Meridian Health activation next to the Legacy Club entrance! New York Giants. San Francisco Giants Tickets LEVI'S 501 TICKET OFFER To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the first-ever blue jean, the Levi's 501 Original, $5.01 tickets are available to all May, June and July home games at Oracle Park. There will be no printed tickets. When you download the MLB Ballpark app, you will need to create or log in with an MLB account. Review the transfer you'd like to cancel and select Cancel Transfer. Giants World's Strongest Man Arena Tour - 2023 UK tour dates & tickets The sale, attempted sale or transfer of tickets redeemed through this offer in violation of this policy is prohibited. Log In. LEARN MORE MY GIANTS ACCOUNT Mobile Food & Beverage 146 Posts Events and Venues. TRAVEL ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES - For gameday public transportation options and information please click here: https://www.njtransit.com/metlifestadium &www.panynj.gov/PABTgates, PARKING & TAILGATING For Giants games, a prepaid parking pass is required. ES. To access your My Yankees Account, please use your Email Address and Password to login. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO . for 365 days. Please note: You must log in with a My Yankees Account associated with the email address your tickets were emailed to in order to accept tickets. Having trouble logging in? Step #1: Find each ticket's barcode You can find the barcodes on the physical tickets, online in your season ticket account (if you own season tickets), or your team account (if you bought single game tickets) Sign in to the team account and find where you can manage your tickets Find the game you're listing and the ticket details Suites are the best seats in the house and are perfect for hosting employees, clients, and prospects in luxury. Important Gameday Updates and Information. . The best marketplaces to sell your tickets are Stubhub, SeatGeek TicketMaster and Gametime. Your Giants ticket account is where your Giants tickets are held. Use the . A: Yes, a maximum of 12 vouchers can be purchased per account. SEAHAWKS, SEAHAWKS LOGO, SPIRIT OF 12, WE ARE 12, BRING ON THE 12, LEGION OF BOOM, 12 and 12S are trademarks of the Seattle Seahawks. The Giants do not recommend purchasing tickets from sources other than the Giants directly or StubHub, the official secondary marketplace of the San Francisco Giants. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Learn More . The Giants pregame radio show will air on WFAN 660AM. Buy your 2023 Season Tickets now, and learn more about member benefits below. No. Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. Buy Tickets Single Game Tickets Single game tickets for the 2023 regular season are on sale now Buy Tickets Once a ticket forward has been accepted, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm) for further assistance. The Bud Light Beer Garden, located outside of the MetLife and Verizon gates, will feature $5 Budweiser draft beers from 11:00am until Kickoff. To login: Click the Login Now button above Enter your MLB.com email address and password To reset your password: Click Forgot Password on the login page Enter the email address associated with your MLB.com account Click Reset Password Check your email. Select Accept, then view and save tickets to your mobile wallet. If a mobile number is entered, a join to claim the ticket will pop up includes a pre-written text message, just press versand and it will go to your recipient. Sign up for notifications to receive more information on 2023 schedule release and future matchups. The barcode displayed is accompanied by a number. Visit the nearest Oracle Park Ticket Office window for assistance. Note, VividSeats currently only supports the resale of physical tickets or PDF e-tickets. If you are having trouble locating or accessing your ticket account, please contact our Customer Service team at [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209. Discover events you love, search all ticket sites, see seat locations and get the best deals on tickets. New York Giants Home: The official source of the latest Giants headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information The recipient will be sent instructions on how to access. In the team page accessed via the bottom tab bar, you can find detailed information about the day's event. Get answers to your Frequently Asked Questions , You do not currently have an active season ticket account linked. A: No, vouchers can only be redeemed in a 1:1 ratio (1 voucher for 1 ticket) in the eligible seating categories of the voucher offer. If you are unable to access your ticket, go to a Ticket Office window for assistance on game day. Check your email. Select the voucher(s) you wish to redeem and click Continue. Dallas Cowboys. What will your game day look like? You can then add the recipient's name (optional) and a message (optional) before tapping "Send" to complete the forward. TIME-SAVINGS: All "transactions" are performed electronically, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others. $14.00. Assign tickets to Forward by clicking "New Friend" or selecting an existing friend under the "Your Friends" column. No. Tickets for an 2023 US Open can be purchased at Ticketmaster, the Official Ticketing Partner of an US Open. 1315 Posts Account and Settings. For entry to Oracle Park, present your mobile device with the mobile barcode open and available to scan. For additional information about any of these services, please contact our Season Ticket Member Hotline at 415-972-BALL (2255). For fans who do purchase from other providers, our team is not able to provide support or troubleshooting for any issues regarding their ticket. Having the ability to forward tickets electronically via My SF Tix means there's no need to deliver tickets in person, by mail or leave them at Will Call. Purchasing seats is now easier than ever in the MLB Ballpark app. You can familiarize yourself with Lucas Oil Stadium, compare two sections at a time, view a 360 degree panorama and more! Select the ticket(s) you wish to forward then choose Select From Contacts, Via Email, or Share Link. Car Transfer lets you absenden tickets to friends before the event, straight from thy Ticketmaster account to theirs. At this time, Giants Season Ticket Member should use their standard methods to pay for Giants season tickets on an annual basis. MOBILE TICKETING AND SEATING- https://www.giants.com/tickets/mobiletickets, For the MetLife stadium A-Z /fan guide click here - https://www.metlifestadium.com/guest-services/a-z-guide. Make sure you entered your email address correctly and it is the email address that you used to purchase your Giants tickets. EXCLUDED games: A: Vouchers may be redeemed for tickets to April and May home games during the 2023 regular season, excluding Opening Day, subject to availability. Tap on the link in the email to allow access to your tickets in Ballpark, Visit sfgiants.com on your mobile device, Select the game you would like to attend and click the T-link. Tickets redeemed with vouchers are not available to ticket brokers or ticket resellers. Where can I sell San Francisco Giants tickets? The recipient of the ticket you forwarded will be notified. Tickets may not be resold or otherwise distributed to individuals not personally associated with the ticket purchaser. The team's home and away opponents for the 2023 season have been confirmed. Watch. Unless otherwise specified, a maximum of 6 vouchers can be redeemed per account, per game. Subscribe and like the LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel Sign up for our FREE message board forums Get your. The Giants.com crew breaks down the seven-man draft class and the biggest takeaway from the weekend. From Manage Tickets, select the Transfer button at the top left. CONVENIENCE: The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. DIGITAL TICKETING FAQS . Email Rep. Recall your previously-forwarded tickets to gain control of the original tickets. This Sunday, halftime will feature a performance by The G-Line, the New York Giants' Drumline. Your Online Ticket Management Account As a Giants Season Ticket Member, you are able to manage your season tickets by simply logging into your My SF Tix account. Please note: If the recipient accepted the transfer, you cannot cancel the tickets. If you do not have a supported device or need assistance, contact our Customer Service team at [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209. You can renew your Ticket License Plan, forward your Ticket(s) through Ticket Forwarding, and update your Account profile, all from your own personal online Account. 1. This service is another great option for unused game tickets. Selecting "Forward Ticket" again prompts you to enter an email address or choose a friend from your Address Book. To be . You will also have access to unique Season Ticket Member events , when available, by visiting the Upgrades and Memories tile. Canadian Formula 1 tickets. Introducing automatic log-in to your My SF Tix account. Wait times can be significant during post game. Click the gear in the top right of your Today Tab and click on Settings Notifications. L og into your account by selecting "Sign In/Sign Up" in the upper right corner and entering your email address and password. For more information, or if you have any questions, please call the Season Ticket Sales and Service Department at (212) YANKEES or e-mail [emailprotected]. While tickets are 100% mobile, parking passes MUST be printed ahead of time. You may need to verify your email address if this is your first time accessing your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. Select the "Donate" option from the Ticket Action dropdown menu, Click on the game and select the tickets you would like to Donate, Click the "Donate" button located at the bottom of the page to confirm your action. If your screen brightness is too low, the barcode may have difficulty being scanned. All Rights Reserved. If you wish to provide tickets to friends or family we can walk you through the process, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm) for further assistance. Enter your MLB.com email address and password, Enter the email address associated with your MLB.com account. All of your tickets will be available in the Tickets tabs Wallet or on the Home tab on the day of the game! Cheap Giants tickets will be at the top of the list, with more expensive tickets underneath. When you select the voucher program, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Voucher Actions then Redeem. A: No. Giants Pregame Radio Show on WFAN and Live from the MetLife Central Stage. Once the ticket transfer has been accepted, the tickets in your account are no longer valid and you will not be able to get into the event with those tickets. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Yes, Season Ticket Members can access their digital Season Ticket Member ID card inside the MLB Ballpark App. Click on Accept Tickets in the email received. Click below for the full terms and conditions for My SF Tix. Seahawks group tickets are a great way to entertain clients, host company parties, and to gather with friends and family. New York Jets | Tickets Contact Us: PHONE 800-469-5387 E-MAIL tickets@newyorkjets.com MY JETS ACCOUNT Chat With A Representative Seating Chart MOBILE TICKETING CONTACT US NFL TICKET EXCHANGE PSL TRANSFER INFORMATION Have a Question? An MLB account is free and easy to create directly from the MLB Ballpark app or any sfgiants.com webpage from the top navigation bar. Q: Can I redeem multiple vouchers to be seated together? No. This will create a PDF with barcode you can print and bring with you. Select the menu icon at the top left, tap Quick Links and View/Pay Invoice, and select the invoice youd like to view/pay. If the Giants are able to resell your seats at the Box Office, Dugout Stores or on sfgiants.com, you will receive a portion of your original ticket price as a credit on your season ticket account. Need help accessing mobile tickets to be scanned? Digital ticketing has enhanced the efficiency and convenience of the season ticket experience. Need help? Tickets may not be resold or otherwise distributed to individuals not personally associated with the ticket purchaser. Click here for more information and for the 50/50 Raffle rules and regulations. Make sure you take time to visit the New York Giants Legacy Club Presented by Hackensack Meridian Health. NFL TICKET EXCHANGE . You may not cancel the transfer if the tickets have been accepted. Please note, cracked screens may impact your barcode's ability to scan. Connect Account. Lt. Moody is a 32-year NYPD veteran who leads the Far Rockaway and Harlem Giants youth programs that provide mentorship, educational support and flag football to boys in the cities of Far Rockway and Harlem. What you can do with your My SF Tix Online Account Manager. How do I log into my San Francisco Giants season ticket account? When you login to the MLB Ballpark app with the same email address that you used to buy your tickets your MLB account will automatically be associated with your Giants ticket account. Remember, you need to print these tickets. Is my MLB account the same as my Giants ticket account? Tickets redeemed in violation of this policy will be revoked without refund. No, to improve security and reduce the risk of ticket fraud, print-at-home tickets in any form are no longer accepted for entry at Oracle Park. If you or the sender are still having difficulties, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm). News. Vouchers are only eligible for redemption during the 2023 regular season. All Rights Reserved. We have worked with Ticketmaster on a new login to enhance your account experience. The Official Site of the San Jose Giants Individual Tickets Get tickets for your favorite San Jose Giants promotional nights, fireworks shows and giveaways! Click here to learn how. Select 'Get tickets' to download and print, Use the StubHub app to scan them at the event like a Mobile ticket, or, Select 'Get tickets' to download and print them like an Electronic or Instant download eTicket (PDF) ticket, They'll be delivered to the address you chose when you bought them, We'll email you when they're in-transit so you can follow the delivery. You must click "Accept" from the email invitation you received. You can navigate to the Ticket Forward icon at the top of the Wallet tab. Conveniently access and redeem your ticket vouchers. In addition to printing or reprinting your tickets, online services like Ticket Consignment, selling on StubHub, Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Donation are available. Click below for a step-by-step tutorial on digitally scanning your tickets. For an updated parking map, please click here. If the person I forward tickets to deletes the email they received to accept the ticket(s) before they click "Accept," what should I do? The Ticket Tabs Wallet provides you with quick access and management of all of your MLB tickets. My Giants Account | SFGiants.com: Tickets Introducing automatic log-in to your My SF Tix account. You'll pick up your tickets on event day. This team museum is located on the 100 Level Concourse nearest Section 144, just above the MetLife Gate. Arizona Diamondbacks Arizona Colorado Rockies Colorado Los Angeles Dodgers LA Dodgers San Diego Padres San Diego San Francisco Giants San Francisco. You will be required to verify that you want to associate it with the MLB account that youre logged in to MLB Ballpark with. Please only share this link with one person to whom you are forwarding your ticket. Q: Which games are my vouchers eligible for? For Android users, please click here for more information. If you wish to cancel the forward, you can do that directly from the ticket. STEP 2. If you wish to sell any tickets you've purchased directly from the Giants, you may do so via your "My SF Tix" account on sfgiants.com or by visiting StubHub.com, the official ticket resale marketplace of the San Francisco Giants. Setting up and linking your My SF Tix account to this site is easy! Most single game tickets will be available for purchase via the MLB Ballpark app. Giants PostGame Live Broadcast from the Legacy Club Deck. At the bottom of the list tap "Forward Ticket". Round 1, Pick 24 - CB Deonte Banks (Maryland) Trade: Giants sent the 25th, 160th, and 240th overall picks to Jacksonville for the 24th pick. Do I need to verify my email address to access tickets? Manage My Tickets. . Click here to view the My Yankees Account Terms and Conditions. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. That aligns perfectly with the strengths of Banks. The sender can cancel the current Ticket Forward then re-send to you by email or share link. 2. Standings. If you'd like to print your tickets, sign into your My Account, locate your order on the Event Details page, click View Tickets and then print your tickets. Thank you for your continued support and commitment to Giants Baseball. The easiest way to access or manage your tickets is by downloading or updating the Giants app. Yes. Submit your questions for our mailbag Check out the Giants Country YouTube Channel. Lilongwe | 44K views, 1.6K likes, 98 loves, 676 comments, 49 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dr Lazarus Chakwera: H.E Hosts Salima Secondary School. Field seats offer the closest view in the house and an unforgettable experience for your family or group. Please contact your Client Retention and Services Manager directly or our Season Ticket Member Hotline at (415) 972-BALL [2255]. All ticket donations go to CATS (Community Access Ticket Services), an organization that assists the Giants in distributing donated tickets to numerous non-profit social service agencies in the San Francisco Bay Area. In 2019, the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art displayed the work of Pop Art giants Andy Warhol and Eduardo Paolozzi side-by-side, in an exhibition titled I want to be a machine . Mobile ticket. My email address is verified, I see a ticket account number in the Ticket Accounts page. Danielle is the author of this solution article. My SF Tix makes renewing your season tickets quick and easy. Not quite. Your MLB account provides you access to your tickets at sfgiants.com in the My SF Tix portal and also in the MLB Ballpark app. This can be accomplished from the Wallet tab by selecting an individual ticket and tapping "Cancel" or by clicking on the Ticket Forward icon at the top of the Wallet tab. We'll email you instructions to get your mobile transfer tickets; Review Getting your Mobile transfer tickets to walk you through accepting the ticket transfer. Click here to chat Learn about the benefits of becoming a Season Ticket Member MORE INFO Single game tickets on sale now MORE INFO Luxury Suites offer the premiere hospitality experience MORE INFO View barcode or save ticket to your mobile device. ES. Yes, the original ticket sender can cancel or recall a ticket forward after it has been accepted. The Legacy Club is open to all fans, beginning when the stadium gates open through halftime of each Giants home game. Buffalo Bills vs. New York Giants. Giants Fans we teamed up with Bud Light to Recycle like a Champion this year! TICKETS Presented by Contact Us: PHONE 1-888-992-4433 E-MAIL seasontickets@chiefs.nfl.com MY CHIEFS ACCOUNT 2023 Home Opponents Preseason 1 Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > Eagles Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > Bills Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > Bengals Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > BUY SEASON TICKETS SINGLE GAME TICKETS PURCHASE PARKING GROUP TICKETS Mobile ticketing is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to Giants games. Vouchers may be redeemed up until first pitch of an eligible game, subject to availability. One Day Pass. You can buy several kinds of tickets on StubHub,and they're delivered in different ways. That's it! Specific seating categories may vary by game.