We put Morningstar Bamboo in almost all of our main living area (1700 sq ft). Morning Star Bamboo Flooring creates a naturally beautiful and ecologically friendly . Morning Star Bamboo Flooring creates a naturally beautiful and ecologically friendly . If you have ever had an experience with it, you will know whether it is appropriate for you or not. Morning Star looks better compared to other bamboo flooring options. Notice at collection . So, you can keep its softness and beauty well. ecomedes make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness or availability of the product information on the site for any purpose. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. The information contained in this site was provided by the producer and/or certifier and we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. It looks and feels like real bamboo - because it is. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. I love the stuff. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. ft. ($ 64.25 /case) (224) Model# YY-VSPC-GC18. If you prefer DIY bamboo flooring, we recommend you to go for click-together flooring. They also noted a transition should have been used for areas greater than 30 ft. If you are interested in Morning Star bamboo flooring reviews, you must have a professional to install it. As mentioned before, the flooring does have its shortcomings. Also in our climate temperatures go from really hot to really cold, and in the winter time this stuff shrinks so we have huge gaps in multiple places. It's perfect if you're looking for a strong, dent-resistant option, as bamboo stands up to everyday use in high traffic areas or homes with active kids and pets. Im here to help you sort between the good and evil of the home remodeling confusion. LL Flooring has over 400 high-quality floors at amazing prices, plus online tools to simplify your selection process. home| Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. First day floor was installed it started cupping. Real Bamboo. If you do decide to go with Morning Star I would strongly suggest having a professional install it. In this case, hiring a professional will be a better decision. They need to go with the business enterprise that provides the optimum client satisfaction with the company's quality work. thick | LL Flooring. The associate told me I needed a particular pad under floor and a moisture barrier. Perfect for floors that crave a neutral touch. Morning Star may not be appropriate for all people. Its important to note that no products individually or collectively, can guarantee a specific number of points for LEED, WELL, GreenGlobes or LBC certifications. No amount of leftover settlement money will return back to Lumber Liquidators. Morning Star Bamboo Flooring creates a naturally beautiful and ecologically friendly product . It does not only relate to the difficult installation but also expensive pricing. I do not believe the culprit is the provider. HDPC makes the flooring 2X harder than solid bamboo and resists dents and scratches. 2023-02-15 22:20:58, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.21039 total votes. Morning Star Tongue And Groove Wire Brushes Home Decorators Collection Take Home Sample - Hand Scraped Wire Brush Strand Woven White Solid Bamboo Flooring - 5 in. use transitions at doorways to mitigate expansion/contraction and in high traffic areas use a throw rug or you will be writing a review about how the product didn't meet your expectations. Easy To Install Morning Star bamboo flooring is considered a good choice because it really catches eyes. Showcasing a scrollwork design in neutral beige and cream hues, this design is a perfect pick for rounding out the look of any seating group. In our opinion, Morning Star can be frustrating. I still remember the fight when my brother dropped a screwdriver on the floor, and it left a pretty x on the floor for my mother to look at every day. This product is easy to install on all levels of your home. However, the beautiful look makes people love it so much. At FloorCritics.com, our expert team of flooring researchers and writers work to provide thorough and editorially independent content for whatever your flooring needs may be. Bamboo Flooring Bamboo Flooring All Auction Buy It Now 42 Results Wood Species: Bamboo Wood Species Installation Finish Color Condition Price Buying Format All Filters Strand Woven Mahogany 1/2 In. The Chinese-made flooring has more complaints than compliments, which leads me to believe it may be a poor investment for a new flooring option. For your information, bamboo flooring is not only unique and soft but it is also eco-friendly. When only the natural beauty and warmth of real bamboo will do, Islander provides 100% waterproof strand bamboo with HDPC vinyl rigid core flooring solutions for the home or office. The floor has buckled it's just a complete wavy mess. See also other 23 Best Hand Scraped Bamboo Hardwood Flooring below here! Installer is not to blame. It is produced from old growth bamboo reeds that are at least 4 years old, thereby increasing hardness. W Waterproof Hand Scraped Engineered Bamboo Flooring (15.5 sqft/case) Add to Cart. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. All claims must be submitted by July 15, 2020. Before you decide to install bamboo flooring at your own home, it is better to understand its pros & cons first. HGTV makes these beautiful home remodels look easier than they are. I have to sell my house in a certain time period to get the tax credits. In this article, I will be reviewing Morning Star Bamboo. Love it! We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Visit Website. Our opinion is that Morning Star is not worth the headache or the cost. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. The information contained in this site was provided by the producer and/or certifier and we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. Bamboo is a softwood. Bamboo Flooring Ideas Mix and Match Designs with Pictures. Checking to see if we can file a class action law suit. The dark tones of Antique Hazel + its gentle distressing make this floor a beautiful, rustic choice that's perfect for busy homes. So, it is important to do a deeper research before deciding to install this flooring. LL Flooring. My dad passed away 2 days before moving into his new addition. If you are experienced in bamboo flooring project, this will be a good choice. ft. Up to 5% off with bulk pricing ( 1) Free shipping Add this product to a project and produce Federal Guidelines or LEED documentation. We spent 10 k on these floors and now they are bucking and bubbling every where. Morning Star XD HS Antique Hazel Bamboo " x 5" Click Strand PRQCHSBAMTI 10033608 from Lumber Liquidators Services, Inc.: Morning Star Bamboo Flooring is one of the best bamboo floors on the market today. However, this is not a good idea for beginners. This has become a real life nightmare. Love them. These areas include: where we step out of bed, by the trash can, next to the toilet, by our back door where we let the dogs out, in front of our fridge, etc. This flooring I used in the addition I had done to the house because my dad had ALS, I went ahead and did the downstairs the the addition was done. Its hand-painted details and subtle distressing combine for a captivating backdrop that's both bold and refined. Bamboo flooring has some pros and cons. With a class action lawsuit against Lumber Liquidators, the claims on the products website of the flooring being, extremely durable and free of defects are being called into question. Source Images. All in all, both my mother and I would choose to install bamboo flooring again. Character counter Text length: 17686 Most used words bamboo173 strand118 click62 engineered61 Crafted of steel, it features a bar dotted with two lights highlighted by textured glass shades with industrial hardware on top. Now you can't get it because some people expect it to equal cement or install it incorrectly. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognizing you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. I am really disappointed and would not recommend this product to anyone. It seems that this product looks better than it is to the untrained eye, but digging a little deeper it had many pitfalls. 2022-11-18 14:46:53. site map| Chief Floor Critic, 32 years of experience in flooring installation and sales It was perfect. By Fortino Rosas / August 8, 2018 / 63 Comments. Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. In recent years there continues to be a massive emphasis on green public policy. As a flooring enthusiast, I love everything about it - from the way it looks to the way it feels underfoot. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Although only consumers in California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia were initially covered, the settlement has been expanded to allow Lumber Liquidators to resolve all claims nationwide related to its Morning Star strand bamboo flooring through a single agreement, court documents state. With little knowledge, you can install it on your own easily without leaving any issues. Simply set it above a weathered wood-framed mirror for a touch of rustic allure, elegant as it sits over the sink. After having it in our home for ten years, here are some of the pros and cons that we discovered after living with the flooring. Bad bad product, that's why it was discontinued! When being installed by a professional the flooring would split, dent, and even separate very early on. Morning Star Bamboo Flooring Antique Hazel - Flooring : Home Decorating Ideas #w16Y08JVYJ The bamboo flooring of yours will probably require replacement prior to various other flooring materials and even those poisonous chemicals will finish up in landfills. Bamboo is obviously humidity resistant because of the earth just where it is developed. Many positive and negative reviews about this bamboo flooring are found. Do not buy they are not telling the truth and definitely not helpful! The manufacturer claims that this product is extremely durable. L LL Flooring Bamboo Floor Flooring Trends Best Flooring Types Of Flooring Plank Flooring Diy Hardwood Floors Margarita. Lumber Liquidators seems to have their array of positive and negative reviews, but the trend seems to be positive. ecomedes make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness or availability of the product information on the site for any purpose. The flooring provides a unique look. If the $14 million in cash from the settlement fund is not exhausted after all claims have been paid out and attorneys fees, costs, service awards and administration fees have been disseminated, an additional proportional payment will be made to all claimants who opted to receive a cash payment. Lumber Liquidators has since discontinued this product. And I blame LL for letting me make this purchase. Besides that, it is also considered "free of defects". However, I dont think its Lumber Liquidators that is the bad investment. Bamboo can also be stained to match any color scheme. Morning Star Bamboo Flooring creates a naturally beautiful and ecologically friendly product that . We initially loved our floors! It is produced from old growth bamboo reeds that are at least 4 years old, thereby increasing hardness. It is produced from old growth bamboo reeds that are at least 4 years old, thereby increasing hardness. I used the Eco Silent Sound pad which the sales rep recommended highly for my application. 27 beautiful installing click bamboo flooring wlcu. I purchased about 500 sq ft of the Morning Star XD Antique Click Strand Bamboo in January. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Waterproof peace of mind, the added benefit of a safer product, and the tough Aluminum Oxide finish provide the right flooring solution for active families or the office. . Compared to other bamboo flooring brands, Morning Star has a fewer complaints. I put over 2000 Sq ft of this in two different houses Morning Star XD Antique Hazel Bamboo 1/2" x 5-1/8" Str, PRBAMSTTI, 10039150 from Lumber Liquidators Bamboo: Morning Star Bamboo Flooring is one of the best bamboo floors on the market today. Find the best flooring options for your needs. Lumber Liquidators has agreed to pay $30 million to end a 2014 class action lawsuit in which consumers alleged the company's Morning Star strand bamboo flooring is uniformly defective and lasts nowhere near as long as its warranted 30-year lifespan. Crafted from a blend of polypropylene, cotton, and jute, it features a high-low pile for a sense of texture and dimension. walls. I tested a piece by leaving it in the kitchen sink and soaking it every time we used the sink. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I feel like I have been had! The boards were acclimated for 2 months prior to installation. It is produced from old growth bamboo reeds that are at least 4 years old, thereby increasing hardness. Apr 24, 2021 - See more ideas about Flooring, Floor design and Engineered bamboo flooring.