From what information I can find most AR's chambered in 7.62x39mm with 5.56 extractors have reliability issues. Includes extractor and spring. 900+ rounds & the extractor is shot ? 145,00 EUR. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! Auf den Merkzettel. So I don't mean to post multiple things, but did not want this buried in other stuff. If gives a much more secure grip on the case. The JP Enhanced Extractor eliminates virtually all extractor-related failures while the JP Enhanced Gas Rings provide a more reliable, lower friction gas seal with longer lifespan. September 7, 2022. These versions of our EnhancedBolt includes all the benefits of their .223 cousin: 9310 constructions, extra material around the cam pin hole, improved lug geometry and the inclusion of our JP Enhanced Extractor and Enhanced Gas Rings. Were not a huge corporation that values the bottom line more than their customers and were not a one-man band selling AR15 parts out of a garage, were big enough to compete and small enough that each customer matters. Your AR15 build is important to you, so it is important to us. Questions or concerns? His ad reads all parts were factory . My brass does have a circle mark where the ejector is. 30-day hassle free returns with no restocking fee. Lots of rounds down the pipe and she finally just gave up. You can soon find a variety of JP Enterprises products at AR15 Discounts. Improved geometry to reduced brass smear and shaving, Designed to function in any Mil-spec bolt assembly. Hunter, . This is less of a review and more of an insight on the value of having quality spare parts on hand. Add to cart Notify me when available . A hardened steel extractor working brass cartridge cases , it really shouldn't wear out , unless it broke from being made badly . Final cost and estimated delivery date can be seen in your cart. Designed to function in any Mil-spec bolt assembly, thisEnhanced Ejectorincludes a replacement ejector spring and coil pin. Brownells is your source for J P ENTERPRISES at Brownells parts and accessories. But it seems like there are more now for only a couple hundred rounds. If for any That is scraped. Improved geometry to reduced brass smear and shaving, Designed to function in any Mil-spec bolt assembly. Its the standard ejector on all ourEnhancedBoltmodels. Our return policy is simple, if youre not 100% satisfied with your purchase send it back within 30 days for a no-questions-asked refund. Just not extracting or unreliable extraction ? The JP Enterprises AR-15 Enhanced Bolt Assembly Competition Version is a high-performance bolt assembly designed for competition AR-15 rifles. JP Enhanced Extractor optimizes extraction function and eliminates multiple common ejection failures JP Enhanced Gas Rings reduce internal friction and wear of the bolt carrier while maintaining gas seal longer DLC coating offers super-high durability, lubricity and ease of cleaning JP Enterprises .223 Firing Pin Retainer Pin Cotter Style, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Capture Spring AR-15, JP Enterprises 1/2-28 Crush Washer Black Carbon, JP Enterprises Enhanced Reduced Power AR-15 Spring Set, JP Enterprises Reduced Power AR-15 Spring Set, JP Enterprises .223 Enhanced Ejector Kit w/ Spring & Roll Pin, JP Enterprises 5/8-24 Crush Washer Black Carbon, JP Enterprises .308 Firing Pin Retainer Pin Cotter Style, JP Enterprises AR-15 Carbine Buffer Spring, JP Enterprises .750 Adjustable Gas Block Black Stainless, JP Enterprises 1/2-28 Crush Washer Stainless, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Capture Spring w/ H2 Buffer AR-15, JP Enterprises 5/8-24 Crush Washer Stainless, JP Enterprises AR-10 Carbine Buffer Spring, JP Enterprises .750 Adjustable Gas Block Stainless, JP Enterprises .223 Enhanced Extractor Kit, JP Enterprises AR-15 MK 3 Rapid Configuration Free Float Tube Handguard, JP Enterprises A2 Front Sight Adjustable Gas Block Black Stainless, JP Enterprises 6.5 Grendel Bolt Completion Group DLC, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Capture Spring AR-10. 97 reviews. The SAE 9310 of the JP EnhancedBolt is a superior steel alloy in virtually every way compared to the C-158, whether in its resistance to structural failure or life expectancy, both of which far exceeding the Mil-spec. There are other signs my chamber might be a little tight. The EnhancedBolt comes outfitted with the company's Enhanced Ejector, Extractor, and Gas Rings. I got ya but what caused the lug nuts to be to tight why does he need another sized wrench when all the rest of us are using the smaller version without problem? The latest edition JP EnhancedBolt is made from SAE 9310 high-grade steel. Will this work on the black rain ordnance fallout 10 ar 10? Fits DPMS pattern 308 bolts. High surface polish for reduced friction. Or even in supermarkets. Dismiss. JP Enterprises JPEB-223EJK Enhanced Ejector Kit with Spring. JP Enterprises pioneered the adjustable trigger back in 1992 when it introduced its original JP trigger kit (JPFC-1 or 2, . It doesnt have an adjustable gas block either. Rest assured, you will still benefit from our vast product selection and industry-leading customer service. That is the lug it's resting on. EnhancedBolt | 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC II/.224 Valkyrie, JP Enhanced .308 Extractor for DPMS-pattern Bolt Assemblies, Fully compatible with Mil-spec .223 and standard .308 subcomponents, Superior SAE 9310 material for superior resiliency and extended lifespan, Additional material around cam pin hole to eliminate inherent weak point of bolt design, Improved lug geometry for reduced wear and easier locking/unlocking, DLC coating offers super-high durability, lubricity and ease of cleaning, Allows reliable AR functional with previously incompatible over-pressured loads such as 6.5mm or 6mm calibers, Virtually eliminates primer flow and pierced primers, Reduced firing pin mass improves lock time and ignition reliability with hard primers, Features same quality construction and advantages of other, Backwards compatible with standard .308 ejectors, extractors and gas rings. This extractor will hold up for thousands of rounds, instead of encountering extraction issues after a few hundred. GUARANTEED. No cheater bar neededjust a correct fitting tool to extract. The design of the JP Enhanced Bolt addresses many other fine points, the most important of which is the utilization of a standard configuration extractor. Usually Ships in 24 Hours. I run DPMS stuff but have a JP enhanced bolt. I ordered the kit today based on this thread. Pasted as rich text. They sourced all the extractors from DPMS stock but they said it was a notorious problem. Its the standard ejector on all ourEnhancedBoltmodels. or call us with your questions. This three-piece design underwent multiple concept iterations and a battery of harsh failure testing. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. For this reason, we have declared the author for all reviews created in the old system as "Legacy Reviewer". If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. I would have to find a GS here to finish my chamber. The grove in the extractor for the case is much tighter and deeper. Customers Also Viewed. Even if the actual claw design is either/or, the spring is certainly strong enough. I don't see how, but it is. We'll beat it! 19% MwSt. Perhaps some folks might be interested. ZIPHelps us to give you relevant deals to your location, 2420 Mohawk Street #700 Bakersfield, CA 93308 If you would like to proceed without signing in, you can checkout as a guest. Have you tried a new spring ? If there is something we're doing well, something we can improve on, San Tan Tactical AR-15 Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group. Includes extractor, enhanced spring, and o-ring. You can see in the first photo that the lug is angled on front and back. $68.00 shipped. JP ENTERPRISES. JP Enhanced Bolt assembly utilize the SAE 9310 steel alloy, a steel alloy that far exceeds the performance of the C-158 carbon steel that original Mil-spec bolts are constructed from. While original Mil-spec bolts had a life expectancy of only 6,000 rounds, they often showed signs of fatigue or failed even sooner than that. Learn more about our Return Policy. On the JP extractor, the slot is flush with the bolt face, and the claw is a bit narrower and seems to fit more on the shoulder of the case rim. JP-5 COMPETITION PCC 9MM. I'd recommend emailing us at Techsales@opticsplanet.com and providing us with more information about your build including ammo type, buffer system, gas system etc. Email us anytime at, Copyright 2023 Dirty Bird Industries, a Dirty Bird Industries, LLC Company 2420 Mohawk Street #700 Bakersfield, CA 93308, Superior grade steel metallurgy for greater durability, Improved geometry to reduced brass smear and shaving. JP 308 AR ENHANCED EXTRACTOR JPEB-308EX provides a great upgrade over existing over factory 308 AR extractors. or feel free to email 16.40 Add to cart ADC Spring Stock A2 for AR15 . I see this extractor as a properly sized wrench to remove the case. JP says they make them themselves, and they only cost as much as regular extractors $40. Today’s top 402 Devops Engineer jobs in Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands. Whether we want to admit it or not, the good old Mil-spec bolt has had a good run, but it's long past its retirement age, and the JP EnhancedBolt is there to pick up where it left off. Please note, this is an estimate and not a guarantee. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the SPECS: SAE 9310 nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel, black nitrate. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), JP Enterprises Enhanced Ejector Kit, .223/5.56, Black, JPEB-223EJK, JP Enterprises Enhanced Ejector Kit, .308/7.62, Black, JPEB-308EJK. More consistent metallurgy also lends to a longer duty life compared to the standard alternative. These dealers either do not meet our requirements for FFL transfers, or prefer to not perform transfers for guns purchased online from Brownells. When I opened up my bolt this time though, there are a lot of brass shavings. New Devops Engineer jobs added daily. Available caliber 223. So if you buy a JP bolt, you are getting the enhanced extractor. Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. With a rounded head polished to a near mirror finish, this ejector dramatically reduces brass smear and shavings. Assembled, neither feel different with a bullet. Usually Ships in 24 Hours. Jp makes amazing products so I'm not conc Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! 17.95 Out of Stock. Powered by Invision Community. Reduced stroke length for faster firing impulse. How to Build An AR-15: Your AR Build Made Easy, California Residents: Do Not Share My Personal Information. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Happy to see your running correctly. The rest of my brass is not chewed up or scraped up but I certainly have lots of shavings. With a rounded head polished to a near mirror finish, this ejector dramatically reduces brass smear and shavings. Their US-made AR-15 parts and rifles have long been known for their durability, toughness, and extreme precision. $35.01 When all assembled, the ejector will have tension on it and the case will be seated on the forward inside edge of the extractor. is here at OpticsPlanet with unbelievable prices ! I see your point , but how many of us are using a JP enhanced 308 bolt, from the same batch as his was made ? Fr weitere Informationen besuchen Sie . JP Enterprises JPEB-223EX-SA Extractor Spring Assembly. Enhanced metallurgy and optimized geometry make ourEnhanced Ejectora premium upgrade for your bolt assembly. Not Available Dealers are dealers Brownells cannot ship guns to at this time. Among its other enhancements, the .308HP bolt features an improved ejector pin hole and modified ejector to mitigate case head extrusion and frequent brass shavings. Notify me of exclusive sales and special promotions. I had never taken my bolt apart before this. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Level Contributor . When they told me about them, they said they were already running them on all their bolts going out. This version of the bolt is compatible with any AR-15 platform using a Mil-spec bolt carrier and sub-components. Helping you resolve your data disarray, easing migration headaches & securely connecting your data across edge to cloud. Just like any other system that uses springs using a stronger one overcomes other problems. November 9, 2022, by I would think we should expect a better service life from a extractor in these rifles. Intl. Were not a huge corporation that values the bottom line more than their customers and were not a one-man band selling AR15 parts out of a garage, were big enough to compete and small enough that each customer matters. If your rifle continues to have extraction related issues with this extractor, you can be assured that the problem lies elsewhere. We strive to meet or exceed the estimate for every single order! Disclaimer: The JP .308HP bolt does not allow for the use of excessive pressure, overloaded ammunition that exceeds SAAMI specifications. JP completely redesigned the extractor, using improved materials and heat treatment processes. 2023 JP Enterprises. Designed to function in any Mil-spec bolt assembly, thisEnhanced Ejectorincludes a replacement ejector spring and coil pin. Please note: Do you want to continue without logging in? Were not a huge corporation that values the bottom line more than their customers and were not a one-man band selling AR15 parts out of a garage, were big enough to compete and small enough that each customer matters. Versand. JP Enterprises AR-15 Enhanced Bolt Assembly, Decrease Quantity of JP Enterprises AR-15 Enhanced Bolt Assembly, Increase Quantity of JP Enterprises AR-15 Enhanced Bolt Assembly. Standard Dealers have not yet agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. The body is smooth for one and the material is not scooped out next to the lugs like Robos is. Our return policy is simple, if youre not 100% satisfied with your purchase send it back within 30 days for a no-questions-asked refund. JP also adds its Enhanced Gas Rings and proprietary Enhanced Ejector, Enhanced Extractor (.308 and Grendel only). Please see our, Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers. Each bolt also comes assembled with our proprietary Enhanced Ejector, Enhanced Extractor (.308 and Grendel) and Enhanced Gas Rings for improvements in every subcomponent. Much like our original EnhancedBolt, we deemed it necessary for the function and reliability of our rifles to produce 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC II/.224 Valkyrie bolts that were both consistent in their dimensions and in line with our quality control standards. Beschreibung. Share your e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers, and promotions. Requested URL: www.brownells.com/gun-parts/rifle-parts/rifle-bolt-parts/enhanced-ejector-kit-with-spring-and-roll-pin/, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.5 Safari/605.1.15. In addition to use with the full-stroke Silent Captured Spring, this revision is now compatible with the line of short-stroke Silent Captured Springs. Sprinco AR-15 Enhanced Ejector Spring $10.95. you shop for what you want! We carry high-quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. We are assessing which products can be legally shipped. Tight or rough chamber , causing it to be out of time .The extractor its self or some thing on the bolt face or bolt itself , in some way. It looks like the reduced or changed the locking lug on the outside face of the extractor. There could also be a problem with timing , meaning premature extraction. Very simple/inexpensive part upgrade. I also run DPMS stuff and I do not even use a O ring on my extractor so I am curious as to what has been causeing all these failures and I like many have said think your chamber is not quite right.. so all I mean by all my drivel is still be carefull look for ripped brass or chunks out of your brass really look pover your fired cases for signs of to tight a chamberand a finish reamer is the way to go not a hone as you really do not have much control over how much you remove not do you know where it might need to be removed , anyway I hope it works out for you nothing worse than a piece of iron that does not work right .good luck. This material makes for an extremely hard surface with a tough, ductile core resistant to structural failure and a life expectancy far exceeding Mil . J P ENTERPRISES . If you're working up a new 6.5G, 6.8 SPC II or .224 Valkyrie project, don't take a chance on this critical component. I called up JP Rifles about my problems, and they said they are just releasing a new extractor. I do not really just want to rent one and go to town. This Enhanced 308 Extractor provides a great upgrade over existing over factory 308 AR extractors. JP Enterprises .223 Enhanced Ejector Kit w/ Spring & Roll Pin $ 8.95. They told me an ejector for a 556 is the same thing and would work in my ar. JP Enhanced Bolt Assembly (.223/5.56) $118.70. Legacy Reviews were written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System. The JP Enterprises AR-15 Enhanced Bolt completion group includes the JP Enhanced Bolt, firing pin, cam pin and firing pin retaining pin, for a complete replacement of the AR-15 Mil-Spec bolt assembly. Unfortunately, these issues will persist until the manufacturers of ammunition realize that an AR platform requires a unique pressure curve to allow for both accuracy and reliability. The critical advancement of this bolt comes in the reduced diameter firing pin orifice that precisely accommodates the .062" tip of our proprietary low mass firing pin. Same day shipping when order is placed before 1PM EST. They did free of charge. Upload or insert images from URL. Very simple/inexpensive part upgrade. I did not have a single ejection problem and I was running a kind of dirty gun. Ya, I said the slot for the case was tighter, but I'm not sure if it matters. Media: Product Focus: Bolt Carriers It is a bit longer/wider. The new extractor may indeed be sourced from someone not the first time a company claims it's theirs but they did go as far to say they made them in house, not made by someone else. Designed to function in any Mil-spec bolt assembly, this Enhanced Ejector includes a replacement ejector spring and coil pin. See our discussion on extraction failures included with the Enhanced Extractor instructions to help you more fully diagnose your rifle. Your AR15 build is important to you, so it is important to us. High-energy tumble process producing a finer cosmetic finish, 5H2 Silent Captured Spring (3 Steel Mass/2 Tungsten Mass), For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov, Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Please check your email for confirmation message. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. So more. Reply. JoeBob dun saved you $10.05! I recommend asking Radical Firearms for a recommendation on a specific 5.56 Ejector for your 7.62x39mm AR. As you can see the JP spring is BEEFY. FAQ, Even BCM offing a better spring and some that use o-rings says the springs can be/get weak like any spring can. JP Enterprises is one of todays leading manufacturers of specialty parts designed to help competition AR platform shooters build firearms that will not only compliment their skills, but improve accuracy and follow-up time. Its the standard ejector on all ourEnhancedBoltmodels. Self test kits can be found both at pharmacies and at drugstores like Kruidvat or Etos. Shop our vast selection and save! If your rifle does not have other exacerbating issues, this should be the last extractor you need to buy. This kit includes a replacement ejector, ejector pivot pin and ejector spring. For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers, hunters, and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality guns, gun parts, ammunition, and optics. We have their necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once processed. If you are in a pinch, . Off the bolt, the claw rides more on the neck of the case. Copyright © 308AR.com 2023 zzgl. Supposedly this is made from a super durable metal but its also got a very smooth polished face along with a nice beveled edge. We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. 17.95 View ADC Reduced Power Action Kit. Enhanced metallurgy and optimized geometry make our Enhanced Ejector a premiu Clear editor. This is especially advantageous with some aftermarket match-type fire control systems that may use reduced-power hammer springs.