Joe features on his fathers social media pages from time to time, and they appear to have a close-knit family. Joe Martin Rivera is a famous youngster and the son of Nicky Jam, an American singer, songwriter, rapper, and actor. ", "Jo was like we should help her look up like a low, B-list celebrity for Kail to " Vee began before Kailyn cut her off, laughing: "A B-list celebrity? Is she Pregnant? At the moment, Nicky Jam is reported to be in love with a Colombian model and internet sensation called Paulina Cruz. The six-year-old looked shocked as her mom laughed and said, "D**n girl. Who Are Joe Martin Rivera's Parents? In fact, it is not clear what her name is as this has not been mentioned anywhere by the young man. Article continues below advertisement On March 17, 1981, Nicky was born in Lawrence, Massachusetts, in the United States. Like his two older sisters, Joe keeps a low profile on social media, but the teen definitely enjoys the finer things in life, as he's shared photos in a few luxurious locations, including a private jet. He is also very proud of his Puerto Rican roots and identifies with them. It ricocheted off the wall and came back to her. Janice Crystal Has Been Billy Crystals Wife For Over 52 Years Get To Know Her, Lorenzen Wright Had Seven Children With Sherra Wright Meet Them, Leslie Knipfing: Get To Know Kevin James Sister, Meet Marnie Rose Cooper Lily Allen and Sam Coopers Youngest Daughter, Shareef Jackson Untold Truth of Ice Cubes Youngest Son, Te Hinekhu Everything To Know About Taika Waititis Daughter, Meet Billy Raymond Burton, Tim Burtons Son Who As a Toddler Played His First Movie Role, Joyce DeWitt Biography Net Worth, Age, Spouse and Kids. She's going to need someone,'" Vee added as Kailyn agreed that was "true.". 4 hours ago, by Njera Perkins The photos show them all loved up as they visit different places together. Vee cracked up and Jo smiled next to her, with his arm around the back of the seat. Joe has posted 40 posts altogether. His father is 40 years old. Its Joes mission to bring you down the path to fulfillment, while changing your life for the better. However, he is also of mixed ethnicity. In fact, Joe shares photos of himself having extraordinary moments at luxurious locations and mansions. The abode has been rented for $1,300 since September 2017. Who is Patrick Swayzes Son, Jason Whittle? He has also been seen inside a private jet. Please select the topics you're interested in: Nicky Jam's Kids Lead Low-Key Lives, but Here's What We Know, The Kardashian-Jenners Took Shots Together Before Walking the 2023 Met Gala Steps, Billie Eilish and Finneas O'Connell Are a Stylish Sister-Brother Duo at the 2023 Met Gala, Kate Moss Makes It a Mother-Daughter Thing at the Met Gala With Daughter Lila, Gina Rodriguez Talks Pain in Childbirth and Prioritizing Self-Care Postpartum, Allison Holker Creates "Beautiful Memories" With Her Kids at Universal Studios Hollywood, Get to Know Chris Appleton's Adult Children, Billy and Kitty-blu, shared numerous pictures with her famous father, Yarimar wished Alyssa a happy 15th birthday, dozens of pictures of her adorable daughter on Instagram, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Using his company name, Rivera Property Group, LLC, which he launched. She asked her 12-year-old if it was good and he nodded with a smile on his face and said, "Yeah.". "I've always said I wouldn't date someone with kids but if I did, I know that I would instantly become attached and I would be willing to [put money towards their care]," she explained. Then in August 2017, Jo purchased a three-bedroom, three-bathroom home for $127,900. During their podcast, Kailyn - who shares her son Isaac, 11, with Jo - asked Vee to alert her to "anymore red flags I need to look for" when it came to dating. Joe Martin was born on April 16, 1969. We've been seeing a lot more of Vee Rivera lately! "Yeah let's help Kail we should help her find a man," Vee said before Kailyn added: "Or a woman. The next video showed what she called a "baby swing," in which people can rest their feet if they so desire. Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mo m. 13. Vee Rivera, Jo's wife and Kailyn's Baby Mama No Drama co-host, made the revelation during a lively episode of their podcast on Tuesday. 5 Jo and Vee met and ell in love on the set of his music video Credit: TikTok 5 TheMTVstar was asked if she "has somebody you're interested in" and replied: "[Very] true.". Season 9 was filmed as the outbreak of coronavirus hit America. If you are looking for accountability and want to make positive changes to your life, contact Joe today. I almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard," she captioned the video with laughing emojis. By signing up, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from POPSUGAR. My eyes are a little puffy cause I was crying earlier. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The residence has been rented out since September 2017 for $1,350. My sister invited me to a self help event 5 years ago and something clicked at that event . As a matter of fact, a quick look through his social media pages does not reveal anything about his age. Jo's other baby mama, Kail Lowry, attended their wedding. Joel Martin Vazkez Rivera. Meeting and taking advice from his song writing idol John Paul White of the Civil Wars a week before his Bluebird debut was also an inspirational moment. In the next Insta story, Vivi was much happier as she finally had food. By continuing to use this website, you agree to UniCourts General Disclaimer, Terms of Service, His paternal grandparents and several other family members are Puerto Rican. Vee then posted a photo of Frozen's Anna and Elsa dolls and captioned it, "Wherever we go, they go.". A cut above the plethora of acoustic singer-songwriters. Nicky Jam, whose real name is Nick Rivera Caminero, is a Latin singer and actor from Massachusetts. She is a businesswoman, but also a reality television personality, best known as a regular cast member in the show entitled "Iron Resurrection". His fathers account has massive followers. ", Vee continued: "[Jo's] like 'we gotta find somebody for her.' The name of Joe Martin Riveras school remains unknown, though. Weve been seeing a lot more ofVee Rivera lately! My battle with substance abuse peaked I overdosed twice. Given his age, the young man would be in his final year of high school. Vee posted a video, quickly panning over the park and the beach while music played behind it. After breakfast, the family headed to the water park. A post shared by Joe Martin Rivera (@joe._.the_beast2). She was sitting in the sun with her head down and resting on her arms. Just wondering, does Jo not like to be on IG? the fan asked. Is Brittney Griner Trans, A Man or Woman? The 29-year-old added that she "doesn't think of him as an ex" during the latest . Yeah cool. They purchased the 2,480 square-foot home in 2015 for $186,000. Though he is born in Boston, Massachusetts, he has a Puerto Rican heritage from his father's side and a Dominican one from his mother's. His family moved back to his father's native land in Puerto Rico when he was just ten years old, and there he was inspired to pursue music as a career. Nicky confirmed that he and Cydney are no longer together. I just have so much anxiety, but I'm excited to see my family again. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Katie Waissal returns to social media after heart attack to reveal shes wearing a monitor and still undergoing tests, new bathroom featuring champagne finishes, glimpse inside her boho-style living room. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. And the best part of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE. "I don't know if I want them to get attached and weird," she added. The MTV star took to her Instagram Story on Sunday to document her visit with her mother-in-law. "I just can't see myself being with someone who has kids and not be willing to be that extra person, which brings me to the braces conversation.". All About Sofia Carsons Mother, Who is Story Grey Jeter? Vee showed off her fries and dipping sauce while Issac got a walking taco. Later on, Vivi was seen getting splashed by the water as she slid down a slide. Another of Joes musical idols includes producer Dave Cobb, and the artists he records, Brent Cobb, Jason Isbell, Colter Wall and Chris Stapleton to name a few. 5 hours ago, by Victoria Edel However, even though his birthplace is not clear, it is known that Joe grew up in Puerto Rico. 1,458 likes, 2 comments - JOANNA RIVERA Mam Emprendedora (@joannariverapink) on Instagram on January 20, 2021: "Ha sido muy difcil combinar todas las actividades que implican ser emprendedora con la maternid . Martin's gal -now a former Dallas police officer -is accused of murdering a youg man who she wrongly believed was in her own apartment. People named Joe Martin Rivera. Also, a quick look through his fathers social media pages reveals nothing much about Joes age, as even his father has not celebrated Joes birthday. We ended up getting three offers accepted in one shot. Ricky Rivera Martin Jr. See Photos. A month later, he bought a three-bedroom, one-bathroom abode for $65,000. Luciana Rivera was born in August 2012. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Nicky has shared pictures of him enjoying quality moments in a private jet and luxurious restaurants and locations. You can unsubscribe at any time. It is not clear how or when they met each other. I have built a relationship with God where today he is my father, my mother, my best friend, my everything. His mother and father, Nicky, did not marry each other. He rose to fame with hit songs such as X, Travesuras, En la Cama, Te Busco, El Perdn, Hasta el Amanecer, and El Amante, which were featured on his album Fnix in 2017. This can be heard in the music hes making now. All About Derek Jeter and Hannah Davis Daughter, Who is Diane Clohesy? Vee then posted a reel showing off her make-up and how much the small bag actually holds. When I empower someone that feeling I get right there no drug and no alcohol can ever give me that feeling. Vee could be heard laughing in the background. "Poor Issac was holding on for dear life. "I know it will be soon, but it's just so hard sometimes. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Unfortunately, however, it went out of business . ", Vee concluded in a final clip: "I'm gonna miss her.". His mom is Nicky's former girlfriend Janexsy Figueroa. Cydney and Nick met on his music video for Atrvete.. Season 9 was filmed as the outbreak of coronavirus hit America. See Photos. I was mad at God for taking my mom, I was on my pitty pot and victim role. View our online Press Pack. About joe. Jo Rivera-- who goes by the rap moniker N.I.C.K.B. She tagged her friend Janet and captioned the photo, "You know why we're here.". ", In a second clip of Vee's mother-in-law riding a scooter with Vivi, the Teen Mom 2 star can be heard in the background saying: "I'm gonna miss her so much.". Kail and Vee ended up having a rare relationship,. Jo and his wife, Vee, live in a $186,000 home Credit: MTV. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. KAILYN Lowry's baby daddy Jo Rivera and his wife are "trying to set her up with a B-list celebrity.". He is known for his role on the popular reality television series "Teen Mom 2" and for being the boyfriend of one of the main cast members, Kailyn Lowry. The music of Joes father, Nicky Jam, is adored and listened to by millions of people worldwide. ", Vee continued: "[Jo's] like 'we gotta find somebody for her.' The Teen Mom 2 stars actually met on the set of Jo's video for the song Unthinkable back in 2011. November 14, 2023. Joe was inspired to become a life coach and a motivational speaker simply because he knows what its like to hit a wall of exhaustion and lack direction. TEEN Mom 2 star Jo Rivera's wife Vee admitted she "still struggles" leaving her family years after moving to a different state. Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. "He's like 'what's going to happen once the kids are grown? The romance yielded fruits, and Joe Martin Rivera was born. They then went on another ride with Issac, who was trying to not fall out. Joe Rivera is a God-lover, life coach, motivational speaker, goal crusher, and paradigm shifter. She and Kailyn Lowry have been creating a lot of content on their podcast, Baby Mamas No Drama . Several years ago, he owned a bike shop. As the son of a huge celebrity, Joe Martin Rivera was clearly born into affluence. Most of what is known about her are associated with the singer. "I'm going to be there adopting more kids foster parenting or something," Kailyn quipped. Joes American roots come from his father, Nicky Jam, who was born in the United States. When I was 25 yrs old I thought I had my dream job in the financial industry . Joes IG handle is @joe._.the_beast, and he has 137K followers. Joe Martin Rivera, a Puerto Rican-American who was born in 2005, is best known for being the son of Nicky Jam, a well-known American singer and actor who is well-known for his hit songs like "El Amante Travesuras," "X," "Te Busco," "En la Cama," and "El Perdn," among many more. Nicky finally tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Anglica Cruz, in a small Catholic wedding in February of 2017. "I would feel like I would want to pay, I wouldn't feel like I 'should,'" Vee replied. In an interview with Vibe in February 2020, Nicky mentioned that Yarimar was 18 and Alyssa was 17, which means they're close in age and close friends. CONTACT . by Monica Sisavat Joe Martin Rivera is very close to his father, as they have developed a great father-son relationship. He doesnt lol he appears on my stories every now & then when he doesnt notice, she replied. Meet His Mom and Dad, Who is Laura Char Carson? The teenager enjoys more delicate things in life compared to other children. However, some believe he was born in the United States of America. Vee first filmed herself, Janet, and Vivi on the carousel. The conversation began when Kailyn asked Vee to alert her to "anymore red flags I need to look for" when it came to dating. During a recent episode of their podcast, Vee revealed she and Jo tried to set Kailyn with a B-list celebrity. However, his exact date of birth is not very clear at the moment. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. 66 Followers, 545 Following, 135 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jose Martin Rivera (@josemartin.rivera.165) He has now accrued over 20k followers on Instagram alone. Goodbye! Read our PRIVACY POLICY. Together they have one child, Isaac Rivera. His early music had a traditional fast-paced reggaeton sound, but his more recent work emphasizes sung vocals and romantic lyrics. It is unclear what exactly Joe does for a living, as he appears to be quite lowkey about his private affairs. "I think it would be very different for Lux and Creed because someone could step in and really bond with them in a way that they could be a father figure. "I've had family over for the whole week, so with her leaving today, I'm like so anxious. 4 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat Yarimar, who sometimes goes by Ari, had a lavish quinceaera in 2017 and shared several photos on her public Facebook page. Kail, 29, further explained that she believes this mainly because Isaac and Lincoln have very active fathers in their lives, unlike Lux and Creed. over and over again. 13. Joe holds an American nationality and he belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background. Carolina uploads dozens of pictures of her adorable daughter on Instagram. The reason for this is quite obvious. I think I would live a separate life, a double life.". However, the Pot Head founder recently hinted thatshe might be interested in a special someonewhile playing an Instagram game with fans. Janexsy only came to the limelight after she got together with Nicky Jam. Why is this public record being published online? Joe Martin Rivera is a celebrity child of singer Nick Jam, and Joe's mother is Nicky's former girlfriend. In September, the dad of two bought one acre of land for $85,000. JO Rivera's past has come back to haunt him, after an old music video he made with now wife Vee has been rediscovered and ridiculed. After getting some food, the family went back to the water park, where Vivi talked to a woman wearing a mermaid tail. In July 2017, Jo bought a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home for $100,000. The home has not been listed for sale or rent. Lives in Redwood City, California. Alyssa Rivera was also born in early 2002. 7 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat But now, Vee is opening up to fans about her family and relationship with Jo, and fans are heartbroken! Like his two older sisters, Joe keeps a low profile on social media, but the teen definitely enjoys the. Keep some money in house!". Joes mother, Janexsy Figueroa, is one of the ex-girlfriends of Nicky Jam. Who are their boyfriends, husbands and baby daddies? I also advise not bringing a newborn to Disney, Vee added with two laugh-crying emojis. Vivi wore sandals and a pink spotted two-piece. I was risking my life every day . Details about her Age, Family, and Net Worth, Melissa Bumstead Height, Age, Weight, Family, Husband, Brother, Net worth, Why she has been detained? Vee Rivera Confirms Heartbreaking News. Wiki, Bio. Not much is known about her or her background. If you are looking for accountability and want to make positive changes to your life, contact Joe today. She also gave a glimpse inside her boho-style living room. or. They are vacationing in Ocean City, Maryland, and documented most of their trip. The identity of her parents and other family members remains unknown. So although there wont be any more babies for Jo and Vee, she did share a sweet fathers day post for her husband! The MTV star took to her Instagram Story on Sunday to document her visit with her mother-in-law. Vee Rivera, Jo's wife and Kailyn's Baby Mama No Drama co-host, made the revelation during a lively episode of their podcast on Tuesday. TEEN Mom 2 star Jo Rivera's wife Vee admitted she "still struggles" leaving her family years after moving to a different state. In August 2020, the reality star dropped $94,000 on a home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. On 04/27/2022 The People of the State of California filed an Other - Other Criminal lawsuit against Joe Martin Rivera. On a January episode, Jo joined Vee to discuss real estate. She recently took toInstagramto share her printed sports leggings and black vest top. The spacious house boasts a brick fireplace, jetted tub in the bathroom, walk-in closet in the master bedroom and more amenities. The only relationship with God for me at the time was saying an our father hail Mary and asking for forgiveness. Also, it appears that Joes father, Nicky Jam approves of the relationship, as he is known to leave comments on Joes posts with his girlfriend on Instagram. What is certain is that Joes parents, Janexsy Figueroas and Nicky Jam, are no longer together. Next pic youll be holding a newborn, one commenter wrote. Reports show that Joe only got together with his love recently, But apparently, their romance has caught a lot of steam. The house has been rented for $1,400 a month since April 2018. The next month, he spent $103,350 on a four-bedroom, one-bathroom house. This is not baseball.". Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Kailyn Lowry's baby daddy Jo Rivera has a real estate empire worth over $1million, Jo and his wife, Vee, live in a $186,000 home, Jo bought the four-bedroom, three-bathroom home for $65,000 in 2017, Jo is renting out this home for $1,300 after buying it for $100,000 in 2017, The MTV dad purchased one of these three-bedroom, three-bathroom townhomes for $127,900, Jo is renting out this home for $1,350 a month, The father of two spent $37,000 on this house, Jo is dad so son Isaac, 11, with Kail and daughter Vivi, 6, with Vee, Jo revealed he puts in offers 'weekly' on homes, Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry's ex Jo Rivera slams her for giving son Isaac a phone as dad fears he'll 'go on Pornhub', Inside Teen Mom Kailyn Lowrys baby daddy Jo Riveras nearly $1M real estate empire featuring 12 Delaware homes, Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry slammed for letting color-blind son Lincoln, 8, pick orange walls for his bedroom in $825K mansion, Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson were 'cuddled up' on their Santa Monica date night before he was 'spotted with a HICKEY', Gary Barlow reveals Take That are getting back together but admits he can't persuade them all. Jo's baby mamas had been discussing dating yesterday, and toward the end of the show, single mom Kailyn asked Vee to alert her to any "red flags" she needs to look for in a new man. Who is Noelle Watters? There is no serious information about Joes exact age, mainly because he has never revealed it. "But I don't know they can do the same for Isaac and Lincoln, so I don't know they would be willing to. Who is John Hersey from Katie's season of The Bachelorette? They then moved on to a little kid's ride where they sat in whale-shaped cars and went in a circle. Sadly, after a year, the couple filed for divorce because of irreconcilable differences. The story follows Nicky, who was born in Massachusetts but grew up in Puerto Rico. While at the water park, the MTV star posted a photo of two milkshakes. As a teenager Joe fronted a country band whilst living in Leeds and studying at university. Vee andKailyn, 29, previously had a tense relationship as they attempted to navigate the dynamics within their blended family. Jo and Vee Rivera took their two children on Summer vacation. The six-year-old picked at the chair and had a pout on her face. After resting a bit on some swings, the family ate some more Boardwalk food. All recommendations within this article are informed by expert editorial opinion. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Goodbye! Although it's tricky to find photos of Janexsy, Joe does pop up on Nicky's Instagram every once in a while in addition to his own Insta account. Teen Mom OG's season nine aired on January 26th 2021 on MTV. It is reported that Janexsy is close to her son, and they share a close bond. Guyger was found guilty for the murder of Botham Jean. I thought I was the man, i thought I was in control however I was also battling substance abuse . Joe Rivera is a God-lover, life coach, motivational speaker, goal crusher, and paradigm shifter. There is no clear information about where exactly Joe Martin Rivera was born. As a matter of fact, it is believed that Joe has never lived anywhere else apart from Puerto Rico. Janexsy only came to the limelight after she got together with Nicky Jam. Vee videoed boats in the water as she walked along the boardwalk. Not much is known about her or her background. Jo said: I am not a real estate agent. Mailing List. "Me and Joe are going to be traveling and we're just going to bring her like a third wheel on vacations," Vee joked. She is close to her sister, Alyssa, Nickys second-eldest child. All About Jesse Watters First Wife, Who are Jimmy Butlers Parents? Finally, one place to get all the court documents we need. The Teen Mom 2 star shares Isaac with ex, Jo, Lincoln with Javi, and Lux and Creed with Chris Lopez, whom she has called multiple times an "absent father.". As of 2022, Joe is 53 years old. If not, I am being completely selfish and I refuse to be selfish. Vee Rivera, Jo's wife and Kailyn's Baby Mama No Drama co-host, made the revelation during a lively episode of their podcast on Tuesday. The white bag with green leaves all over it retails for under $10 at the store and on Amazon. Joe Martin Riveras mother is a woman called Janexsy Figueroa. Oh my God!" while sticking his arms out. 4 hours ago, by Lindsay Kimble But now as a solo artist Joe has found himself performing more shows around the UK and further afield in Europe and Stateside. Not much is known about Janexsys life. 6. As a child Joe was brought up listening to artists from Bob Dylan and Townes Van Zandt to the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac. Kailyn and Jo, who had Isaac when they were in high school, and Vee now all get along. TURNN UPPPP.. The case status is Other. According to property records obtained by The Sun, Jo and Vee live in a four-bedroom, three-bathroom Delaware home. The photo was cute enough as it is, but one fan decided to ask why Jo is never on her page. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. Log In. Cruz had been her girlfriend for two years. There are some regulations that dont allow you to sign contracts, purchase properties in certain types of ways. I decided to get clean and sober. I have been given a gift and I must give this gift back. Her mom is Carolina Nieto, and she posts dozens of pictures of her adorable daughter on Instagram. Mini-golf was finished and the family of four decided to go on rides. Vacation isn't complete without good food. The reality TV star then showed off a plate of fruit and some kind of meat. The teenager enjoys more delicate things in life compared to other children. He, however, does make occasional posts about his son online. Were about to go have lunch soon & Ill probably go to Target later. By signing up you agree to receive news and offers from Joe Martin. A water park can tire a person out, so they decided to take some time to relax before continuing on with their day. I had set a goal of having bought 55 units in the next three years, which I have almost accomplished at this point.. It chronicles the hardships he faced and how music helped get him through it and become the star he is today. "He was like 'oh, should we sign Isaac up for soccer?' This case was filed in San Bernardino County Superior Courts, Not Classified By Court located in San Bernardino, California. He released the album ntimo in 2019 and has also acted in films like XXX: Return of Xander Cage and Bad Boys for Life, as well as starring and executive producing the Netflix series Nicky Jam: El Ganador in 2018. The family is still in Ocean City as Vee posted a boomerang of them at Barn 34 this morning, picking out what they wanted to eat for breakfast. My mom passed away 6 years ago and my life to a turn for the worst it went dark. Happy Saturday! Vee captioned a selfie a few months ago. Balancing everything in life is extremely important especially if we want to achieve sustainable success, Site created by True Digital Marketing Inc. Is Emily Compagno Married and Who Is Her Husband? In July 2019, Jo spent $37,000 on a three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence. Love your family!, So Vee decided to address the question head-on. Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mo m. 13. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and She rode on top of one and when the animatronics started moving, she freaked out and said, "Get me off!" Jonathan "Jo" Rivera was born on November 14, 1991, in the United States. She's also shared numerous pictures with her famous father on her page, gushing about how much she loves him. Vivi then tried to hit the ball in the hole but missed again. As she ate her pancakes, the Teen Mom star asked her if it was, "good?" 15 Times Kailyn Lowry Clapped Back at Mom-Shamers. 3 hours ago, by Divya Meena Nicky's only son, Joe, was born in 2005 which would make him either 14 or 15 at this point. His mom is Nicky's former girlfriend Janexsy Figueroa. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. That feeling I was chasing all those years getting high I've come to find out that I had one better within me. Playing the pre-eminent Bluebird Cafe in Nashville Tennessee was a profound moment for Joe, the feeling of coming full circle, after being inspired by the show Nashville on which the Bluebird was regularly featured.