They have a good thing going here. THE MARKET BAR - 101 S Fountain Ave, Springfield, OH - Yelp Great outdoor seating area in back overlooking Buck Creek. Where: Find: Home / USA / Springfield, Ohio / Ironworks Waffle Cafe at CoHatch / Ironworks Waffle Cafe at CoHatch menu . Cork + Board Wine. Lazear said they are planning to open earlier on Saturdays in the near future. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We empower individuals with disabilities by providing transferrable skills and experience which lead A Wittenberg University tradition serving pizza, sandwiches and cold beer in a bar setting. The Market Bar opens in COhatch The Market in Springfield Weve got offices for every professional from freelancers to corporate teams. Conveniently located on East Main Street near downtown. Save Alpha at COhatch Worthington Hardware (Deaf/Hearing) to your collection. Great pizza and wings! Espaol . Save CONNECTED Night of Networking @ COhatch Upper Arlington "The Outlook" to your collection. People travel from near and far just to grab a taste of HaHa's. Although the brand has modernized over the years, Famous Recipe chicken is cooked fresh, never frozen. Youre about to discover the best place for premium chocolates, handmade the same way for generations, fresh roasted gourmet coffees and gifts that delight! MORE THAN COWORKING, COhatch IS THE NEW WAY TO WORK, MEET AND LIVE. 101 S Fountain Ave, Springfield Welcome to Crust & Company: an artisan bread & pizza restaurant in Springfield, Ohio. Never book a boring meeting again with our meeting spaces that speak. Its [COhatch] a great place to network, to meet new people, to take photos, and 10 out of 10 the best customer service Ive ever had. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. All of our items are made fresh and in small batches using quality and local ingredients. Walk through whiskey history from grain to finished product including the country's oldest pot stills, and Ohio's oldest gristmill. 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ironworks Waffle Cafe at CoHatch at 101 S Fountain Ave in Springfield - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. The Winds' seasonal menu changes bimonthly and they frequently feature special events including wine tastings, and the annual Garlic Dinner. Places to Eat | Visit Springfield, Ohio Open Monday for reservations only. They text you when the order is ready, so no matter where you sit you know when it's eating time (wait time was short) I had a vegan bowl that was extremely good. Andrew Lazear and Rod Hatfield, friends with similar music taste and appreciation of art, decided to open The Market Bar to give Springfield a new downtown hangout space. Air Force ready to work with small businesses, AFRL small business Local hospital execs received millions in bonuses during pandemic. Live an integrated life at COhatch. In the middle of Yellow Springs, Ohio is the touted Cornerstone of the Kings Yard, the Ye Olde Trail Tavern. They made sure I had everything I needed before I walked away. Call ahead for carry out, or delivery. COHATCH SPRINGFIELD - THE MARKET - 24 Photos - Yelp Pizza and sandwiches in a bar atmosphere. Save Columbus June Ohio Tech Happy Hour to your collection. Service was great and the conversation was even better. 2384 Mechanicsburg Rd, Springfield, OH 45503 . Scout's is a coffee shop serving the Northridge and Greater Springfield, Ohio area, locally owned and operated by a group of Springfield families! It's a pretty simple concept, one that holds within it the purpose of self-expression and the promise of a stronger community. Eatly | Springfield OH A restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine and specialty items like elotes, ice cream treats, tacos and Cheetos walking tacos and more. Paddy's Backdoor Pizza operates out of McMurray's and provides local delivery service. Coworking Space at COhatch Be sure to ask for the whole wheat crust. Im excited to bring the community along, sharing this journey and being creative, while having a place to comfortably enjoy entertainment.. No reviews yet. Andrew, the owner, is a master with his skills. Enjoy Heritage Center of Clark County by default, the guests' piece of advice is to visit this restaurant as well. Visit Greater Springfield 20 South Limestone Street Suite 100 Springfield, OH 45502. Waffles very fluffy.. ), Digital networking communities inside of COhatch Neighborhoods, 1 hour of meeting room access at your local COhatch. Rosy's Press Box Sports Bar sits above Mike & Rosy's deli adjacent to Wittenberg University. Also, Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Its just an absolutely amazing cocktail that I can not wait to share with the public and our guests, Lazear said. Lazear, a proud Springfield native, said he is ready to help build community and invest back into Springfield. My company was founded on the belief that small business is stronger together. The Painted Pepper | Springfield OH English . Open daily for carry out. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. This local carryout also serves some of the best pizza around! Our Story. Memberships that are on hourly plans are only tracked during the business day (8:30am-5pm). Myers Burgers & Wings has joined the food family inside COHatch Springfield. Purveyor of cakes, breads and all things sweet. COhatch The Market co-working space, office is open Located in Park Shopping Center is Hung Lung, a Chinese restarantoffering 'sweet & sour chicken, as well as other American-Chinese favorites'. Simple to Elegant, Master Chef Jerry Maddux brings his culinary arts in food creation to his hometown of Springfield. We have pastries, breads and cakes that are exciting and delicious. Famous from their start in 1966, Lee's Famous Recipe has four locations in Springfield and Clark County, and 20 in the Miami Valley. Location & Hours. Mon. Live an integrated life at COhatch. Hafle Winery is a family owned and operated wine outlet, tasting room, and bar. Serving Southwestern themed cuisine, you will not be disapointed after your visit! Order Online Life events are your milestones! I met my fiance at the bar and commonly see lots of my friends there when I pop in for a show. Full-time memberships include unlimited hours, six meeting room hours, mail service and personal. Come and get an authentic Tex-Mex bar restaurant experience here at Guerras Krazy Tacos in the heart of Springfield, Ohio. Outside of that you can use the space as much as you like! It's a lighter version of Mexican food, not greasy or heavy which is what I like. Customer favorites also include the lunch and dinner specials, and the daily soup options offered until, Sold Out!. The Market Bar will offer 10 to 12 cocktails, wine and a substantial scotch and whiskey selection, Lazear explained. COhatch Springfield The Market 101 S. Fountain Ave. Springfield, OH 45502 PH: (937) 742-4191 (937) 412-0200 Website Springfield, OH Cohatch Events | Eventbrite We get it, a long term commitment isnt for everyone! 10 Hours of Weekday Access (M-F: 8AM-5PM) Nights & Weekend Access Free Life Events** Free Workshops & Member Events 1 Meeting Room Hour Access to COhatch+ 20% Meeting Room Discount No Mailbox or Address Access **Free Life Events only for free event spaces and subject to availability. Thank you for loving the waffle as much as we (-:One of the benefits with dining with willing family or friends is to swap and share a nibble here or there.We ordered 5 different takes on the classic including:The Springfield BuffaloThe MarketThe WarderThe National RoadAnd a classic Belgian waffleI would order each one again! Try our Fresh Strawberry Pie and our Buckeye Pie! I met my fiance at the bar and commonly see lots of my friends there when I pop in for a show. A place for you to come in, get work done, and be a part of a larger community. You get access to . I went here without actually knowing what this place was all about. Live an integrated life at COhatch. I was pleasantly surprised when the bar manager knew exactly how to make the very unique cocktails I requested. Un Mundo Caf . COhatch Springfield - Coworking | Office Space | Meetings & Events Space A place for you to come in, get work done, and be a part of a larger community. Google users are quite generous with this spot: it was rated 4.7 stars. Sushi joint to host grand opening inside COhatch Springfield According toBusiness Insiderout of all the taco restaurants in Ohio, Guerras sits at the top. Traditional Greek fare in a casual dining atmosphere. For instant bookings, email our team at meet@cohatch.com. We have everything you need to live your best life with our Market restaurants & bar, live music, and game rooms. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. 316 Tap & Barrel Grill is located on County Road 316 and is the 17th stop on the historical byway in Medway, Ohio. As the Greeks say: "Kali Orexi" - or - bon appetite! Frickers Springfield is located on Upper Valley Pike directly across the street from the Upper Valley Mall. Suggest an Edit, Che's Rustic Lounge - 1150 N Bechtle Ave, Springfield, Marisqueria Cinco de Mayo - 1236 Upper Valley Pike, Springfield, 101 S Fountain Ave, Springfield, OH 45502, North High Brewing - The Market - 101 S Fountain Ave, The Painted Pepper - Inside COhatch The Market, 101 S Fountain Ave, Ironworks Waffle Cafe at CoHatch - 101 S Fountain Ave. Fabulous service is something guests appreciate here. From our scrumptious Asian specialties to delicious desserts, treat your taste buds to flavorful Teaberries Cafe'offers a cozy atmosphere perfect for lunch with that someone special or a day out with friends! Mikey's is a locally owned Pizzeria next to Harding Road Pharmacy, 2983 Derr Rd, Springfield, OH 45503 Phone: 937-399-8644, 1020 N Plum St, Springfield, OH 45504 Phone: 937-322-9180, 1802 E Main St, Springfield, OH 45503 Phone:937-717-5421. A Springfield staple. As a member you can feel free to enjoy the complimentary WiFi, tea, coffee, wine and beer (yes, wine and beer!). Save Coffee with a Cause at COhatch The Gateway to your collection. Food trucks and live entertainment are a regular part of the offering. A new kind of work and social space built in the communities in which we work and live. Go Back. Salato Deli is an Italiandelicatessen (salumeria) with American flair located in Springfield, Ohio. When Chipotle (pronounced chi-POAT-lay) opened its first store in 1993, the idea was simple: demonstrate that food served fast didn't have to be a "fast-food" experience. Springfield, OH 45502. Their doughnuts are the bees knees! A 50's style soda shop located in the historic Bushnell Building downtown. Mexican food served with flair. FIND YOUR COHATCH.