Our tattoo artists have several years of professional experience tattooing in licensed studios. We want you to be prepared before setting up your appointment so you can plan accordingly. The biological parent or legal guardian must be present in the piercing room during the procedure. We do not use pre-owned jewelry or any outside jewelry for your fresh/still healing piercings because we cannot guarantee the metal content, surface polish or condition of the jewelry at the time of insertion. If you do not show up for your appointment, arrive more than 10 minutes late, do not have your valid photo ID in hand, dont have birth certificate/documents for piercings for minors under 18 years or fail to reschedule your appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time you will lose your pre-payment because we will have lost our opportunity to conduct business normally during this time. Children are not permitted in the piercing room unless they are being pierced and we cannot be responsible for them being left in our lobby. Get this tiny minimalist heart somewhere only you can see itor if you want the best of both worlds, your collarbone, rib cage, and behind. Children are not permitted in the piercing room unless they are being pierced and we cannot be responsible for them being left in our lobby. We source high quality, hypoallergenic medical implant grade jewelry from reputable companies that meet quality requirements of the Association of Professional Piercers including verifiable implant grade titanium, niobium and 14kt or 18kt gold (yellow, rose or white gold). In addition to the basic internally threaded curved barbells we have upgraded options with Swarovski crystals in various colors and opal cabochons which start at $85. IMPORTANT - You will lose your prepayment IF you do not follow these posted guidelines. The name on your card must match your photo ID. After following her and seeing her work is consistently dope, I knew we wanted her to do our tattoos. Children are not permitted in the piercing room unless they are being pierced and we cannot be responsible for them being left in our lobby. Prices will vary based on the jewelry selected. Noon-4PM Black Bones Tattoo Co. You are welcome to have a friend or family member wait with you in the lobby but they will not be able to join you in the piercing room. You may bring an adult friend or family member to the studio however they will be asked to remain in the lobby while you are receiving your piercing related service. In this confirmation there is a link that you can use to reschedule your appointment if you should need to do so. Jewelry Purchase appointments are for visits that are solely related to buying jewelry, not for new piercings. We do not install dermal anchors or change tops on dermal anchors at this time. The name on your card must match your photo ID. If you do not show up for your appointment, arrive more than 10 minutes late, do not have your valid photo ID in hand, dont have birth certificate/documents for piercings for minors under 18 years or fail to reschedule your appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time you will lose your pre-payment because we will have lost our opportunity to conduct business normally during this time. There are plenty of amazing tattoo shops in Birmingham, Alabama to choose from. I cant stop staring at it, it is SO GORGEOUS and everywhere I go, people stop and ask me about it. Please be sure to read all of the COVID policy details on our website (page titled Appointments). In this confirmation there is a link that you can use to reschedule your appointment if you should need to do so. **, *Biological parent or legal guardian and 3 Documents for MINOR piercings required by Alabama state law* See website FAQ page for more info. Choose this if you are *not* getting a new piercing and only need new jewelry. If you want multiple piercing services during your visit please add those individual services to your list before you finalize your appointment. The state of Alabama requires that you bring your valid, government issued photo ID (drivers license, non-drivers ID, passport or military ID) for all piercing and tattoo services. Our goal is the provide you with a beautiful, natural look that requires no daily maintenance. High quality internally threaded high polish implant grade jewelry starts at $52.00 per piece for high polish, internally threaded implant grade titanium (no decorations). The name on your card must match your photo ID. Brittany was my tattoo artist, and she did an amazing job. We are not currently offering Triangle piercings. Our jewelry selection is extensive with hundreds of options available including pieces with genuine stones. Kirstie came up with a design that I absolutely adored and made my first tattoo a really pleasant experience. Please do not bring children to an adult appointment. The name on your card must match your photo ID. The piercing service fee of $50 does not include jewelry which will start around $40 per decorative stud (plus tax) for this piercing. We must see the front and back of your actual ID (not photos or copies). We accept debit and credit cards for your jewelry and aftercare purchases. First, I think my massage was 45 minutes - shorter than expected. We must see the front and back of your actual ID (not photos or copies). If you no-show or fail to give us a minimum of 4 hour notice of cancellation by telephone your pre-payment will not be refunded. You'll find an unpretentious atmosphere and a comfortable private studio environment. He was so hard on my arm that my friend, who is an artist at Evol Ink, said it was no wonder it got infected. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. We must see the front and back of your actual ID (not photos or copies). Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Please review the Piercing Appointments and FAQ page of our website https://www.c9bodyartstudio.com/faq so you will be fully prepared for your appointment. "read more, "Zero stars. Jewelry Purchase appointments are for visits that are solely related to buying jewelry, not for new piercings. When you set up your appointment the booking service will send you a confirmation by email and/or text based on the preferences you selected. Jewelry Purchase appointments are for visits that are solely related to buying jewelry, not for new piercings. Tattoo Expression is a well-known tattoo studio in Birmingham, AL. Please do not bring children to an adult appointment. Cloud 9 has the largest selection of fine body jewelry in the metropolitan Birmingham area. When you set up your appointment the booking service will send you a confirmation by email and/or text based on the preferences you selected. If you do not show up for your appointment, arrive more than 10 minutes late, do not have your valid photo ID in hand, dont have birth certificate/documents for piercings for minors under 18 years or fail to reschedule your appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time you will lose your pre-payment because we will have lost our opportunity to conduct business normally during this time. We do not start these piercings with rings/hoops and recommend allowing the piercing to heal fully before installing a ring. Located in the heart of Moody, AL, we offer a convenient location surrounding the Birmingham area with extensive experience in permanent makeup services for digital microblading, micro shading or powder brows, eyeliner, and lip blushing. We do not use pre-owned jewelry or any outside jewelry for your fresh/still healing piercings because we cannot guarantee the metal content, surface polish or condition of the jewelry at the time of insertion. We will collect payment for the difference during your visit. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. If you want multiple piercing services during your visit please add those individual services to your list before you finalize your appointment. We also have a variety of more decorative options available and safe for fresh nipple piercings. A close trim or shave of the pubic hair in the area of the piercing will make the piercing easier and more comfortable to perform as well as keep clean during initial healing. Bryan Haynes is the well-renowned owner of this tattoo studio. Please do not bring additional children to a MINOR piercing appointment. Lana did my walk in tattoo and she was amazing. Best Tattoo Shops near me in Birmingham, Alabama. Children are not permitted in the piercing room unless they are being pierced and we cannot be responsible for them being left in our lobby. Highly recommended for those that want a beautiful tattoo made with real care and passion! In this confirmation there is a link that you can use to reschedule your appointment if you should need to do so. Please do not bring children to an adult appointment. We will use only jewelry purchased the same day from our studio for fresh piercings. We will use only jewelry purchased the same day from our studio for fresh piercings. Located in Fultondale,AL, just 15 mins north of downtown B,ham Please do not bring additional children to an MINOR piercing appointment. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. She did not do the entire body - for example she neglected to do my neck. We must see the front and back of your actual ID (not photos or copies). **, *Biological parent or legal guardian and 3 Documents for MINOR piercings required by Alabama state law* See website FAQ page for more info. 3,886 were here. The facials were fine. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. **************************************. The women were at least more professional and the woman giving me a facial ended up massaging my neck a bit. r/tattoos Fine line Hamtaro done at studiox715 by gogomarz, St. Louis, MO, USA. At our consultation, we discussed the design we wanted and paid a $50 deposit. In addition to the internally threaded curved barbells we have threadless barbells which give you the option to choose more decorative ends for your fresh piercing. IMPORTANT - You will lose your prepayment IF you do not follow these posted guidelines. This is in addition to any jewelry purchase. Black and Grey custom tattooing. Jewelry is additional. When you set up your appointment the booking service will send you a confirmation by email and/or text based on the preferences you selected. We look forward to seeing you. Our jewelry selection is extensive with hundreds of options available including pieces with genuine stones. You may bring an adult friend or family member to the studio however they will be asked to remain in the lobby while you are receiving your piercing related service. All three are not just good tattoo artists but among some of the very best youll find in all of Alabama. Jewelry is in addition to the piercing fee.. We do not use outside jewelry. I recently got my first tattoo from her and I love the outcome just as much as I loved the sitting! We had a great conversation while she tattooed my husband and then me. You know you are in good hands at Classic 13 Tattoo. Not only does Tattoo Jungle stand out for its name, but its been around for some time. We will use only jewelry purchased the same day from our studio for fresh piercings. Walk ins are occasionally taken, but appointments are strongly encouraged. The service fee is collected as a pre-payment and used to hold your appointment slot just for you. -You can reschedule your appointment yourself using this scheduler up to 6 hours before your scheduled time. The piercing service fee of $85 does not include jewelry which will start around $90 per pair of internally threaded implant grade titanium barbells (plus tax) for this piercing. The state of Alabama requires that you bring your valid, government issued photo ID (drivers license, non-drivers ID, passport or military ID) for all piercing and tattoo services. You can reschedule your appointment yourself using this scheduler up to 6 hours before your scheduled time. Being a female tattoo artist in a male dominated area inspired me to develop and refine my style into what I would describe as dainty, detailed, feminine and floral while still having a . If you want multiple piercing services during your visit please add those individual services to your list before you finalize your appointment. We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. By setting up your appointment and making your prepayment you agree to the above guidelines as well as the complete list detailed on the Appointment page of our website. We must see the front and back of your actual ID (not photos or copies). If you want multiple piercing services during your visit please add those individual services to your list before you finalize your appointment. Choose "add service" for each piercing before moving on to the next step of the scheduling process. Classic 13 is professional, clean, and there is a great vibe there. I'll be back someday. Jewelry is additional. Do no hesitate to give them a visit, you will be extremely satisfied. Cloud 9 offers Tattoos, Body Piercing, Fine Body Jewelry, Microblading, and Permanent Cosmetics. The state of Alabama requires that you bring your valid, government issued photo ID (drivers license, non-drivers ID, passport or military ID) for all piercing and tattoo services. Address: Classic 13 Tattoo, 2107 2nd Avenue South, Suite A, Birmingham, AL 35233 Contact: (205) 224-5666 Email: classic13tattoo@gmail.com Facebook: Classic 13 Tattoo Instagram: @ classic13tattoo Yelp: Classic 13 Tattoo Twitter: @classic0133 Website: classic13tattoo.com Timings: Mon-Thu: 12pm - 9pm Fri & Sat: 12pm - 11pm Sun: 12pm - 7pm CLASSIC 13 TATTOO TATTOO & PIERCING STUDIO Birmingham: 2107 2nd Ave. S., Suite A, Birmingham, AL 35233 | Tel : (205) 224-5666 Anniston: 1011 US HWY 431 N, Anniston, AL | Tel : (256) 403-0588 Home About TATTOO POLICIES PIERCING POLICIES Artists Advice Contact about classic 13 tattoo **Please come preparedWe cannot pierce you if you don't bring the proper documents and you will lose your non-refundable pre-payment. In this confirmation there is a link that you can use to reschedule your appointment if you should need to do so. Children are not permitted in the piercing room unless they are being pierced and we cannot be responsible for them being left in our lobby. She made the whole experience very comfortable and pleasant . The state of Alabama requires that you bring your valid, government issued photo ID (drivers license, non-drivers ID, passport or military ID) for all piercing and tattoo services. If more than one person is being pierced they must have their own appointment with their own name and details. For example: You may bring an adult friend or family member to the studio however they will be asked to remain in the lobby while you are receiving your piercing related service. Please review the Piercing Appointments and FAQ page of our website https://www.c9bodyartstudio.com/faq so you will be fully prepared for your appointment. The name on your card must match your photo ID. My friend and I went here for our first ever tattoos. Cloud Nine Southside Body Art, LLC is one of the best tattoo studios in Birmingham, AL. We advise a close trim or shave of the vulva in order to make the piercing process easier and more comfortable to perform and to keep it clean during the initial healing period Children are not permitted in the piercing room unless they are being pierced and we cannot be responsible for them being left in our lobby. These are some highly rated tattoo in Birmingham, AL: What are some tattoo with a large number of reviews in Birmingham, AL? We have built enough time into the new piercing appointment slot for you to shop for your jewelry so you do not need to set up an additional time slot for a jewelry purchase. You may bring an adult friend or family member to the studio however they will be asked to remain in the lobby while you are receiving your piercing related service. In this confirmation there is a link that you can use to reschedule your appointment if you should need to do so. You have up until 4 hours prior to your appointment time to reschedule your appointment to another date/time. . If you do not show up for your appointment, arrive more than 10 minutes late, do not have your valid photo ID in hand, dont have birth certificate/documents for piercings for minors under 18 years or fail to reschedule your appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time you will lose your pre-payment because we will have lost our opportunity to conduct business normally during this time. Noon-Midnight. Definitely recommend to anyone!! The name on your card must match your photo ID. If you do not show up for your appointment, arrive more than 10 minutes late, do not have your valid photo ID in hand, dont have birth certificate/documents for piercings for minors under 18 years or fail to reschedule your appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time you will lose your pre-payment because we will have lost our opportunity to conduct business normally during this time. Please review the Piercing Appointments and FAQ page of our website https://www.c9bodyartstudio.com/faq so you will be fully prepared for your appointment. Last Sunday, we stopped by Classic 13 to see if Brittany could take us as walk-ins. The piercing service fee of $50 does not include jewelry which will start around $45 per implant grade titanium internally threaded curved barbell (plus tax) for this piercing. NO MINORS, COME ALONE (no children, family or buddies permitted in the building), BE ON TIME (late clients may lose their appointment and prepayment if we cannot easily fit them in after our other scheduled clients), MASKS required at all times (no bandanas or neck gaiters). Bookings for tattoo appointments are made in advance, and require a deposit to secure the booking. To schedule an online appointment for a body piercing or jewelry purchase/change please visit our Appointments page which will prepare you for changes in our operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. What did people search for similar to tattoo shops in Birmingham, AL? ************************************** Please review the Piercing Appointments and FAQ page of our website https://www.c9bodyartstudio.com/faq so you will be fully prepared for your appointment. Very few people have the anatomy for a true snug piercing and it is very difficult to heal. Classic 13 tattoo delivers extraordinary service and artistic excellence for every client. The service fee is collected as a pre-payment and used to hold your appointment slot just for you. **************************************, IMPORTANT - You will lose your prepayment IF you do not follow these posted guidelines. Prices will vary based on the jewelry selected. We carry a large selection of fine body jewelry crafted of gold, rose gold, white gold, implant grade titanium and niobium with a selection of Swarovski crystals, diamonds and other genuine stones. The service fee is collected as a pre-payment and used to hold your appointment slot just for you. IMPORTANT - You will lose your prepayment IF you do not follow these posted guidelines. 29 talking about this. You may bring an adult friend or family member to the studio however they will be asked to remain in the lobby while you are receiving your piercing related service. We will use only jewelry purchased the same day from our studio for fresh piercings. All in all it was a great experience. Please be sure to read all of the COVID policy details on our website (page titled Appointments). The service fee is collected as a pre-payment and used to hold your appointment slot just for you. We accept debit and credit cards for your jewelry and aftercare purchases. We source high quality, hypoallergenic medical implant grade jewelry from reputable companies that meet quality requirements of the Association of Professional Piercers including verifiable implant grade titanium, niobium and 14kt or 18kt gold (yellow, rose or white gold). You have up until 4 hours prior to your appointment time to reschedule your appointment to another date/time. We also have a variety of more decorative options available and safe for fresh nipple piercings. The parent or legal guardian must be present in the piercing process. If you need more than one post, internally threaded posts, barbell shafts, etc. https://www.c9bodyartstudio.com/faq Please come preparedWe cannot pierce you if you don't bring the proper documents and you will lose your non-refundable pre-payment. The name on your card must match your photo ID. Daith piercings take a year to heal and can become problematic if you must use ear buds, stethoscopes, headphones or you sleep on that side. The state of Alabama requires that you bring your valid, government issued photo ID (drivers license, non-drivers ID, passport or military ID) for all piercing services. I appreciate that everyone wants me to do their tattoo, but I have advanced myself artistically over years to the point where I only do very large artistic tattoos. ***These are an advanced piercing with more swelling and care involved than the traditional nostril piercing. Please do not bring additional children to a MINOR piercing appointment. Not only is she a professional and truly truly talented, she is genuine, personable and passionate about her work. The women were at least more professional and the woman giving me a facial ended up massaging my neck a bit. Being at Le Mila Beauty has been one of the most rewarding experiences ever! You must BRING ID (government issued photo ID that is current). We will use only jewelry purchased the same day from our studio for fresh piercings. People also searched for these in Birmingham: What are some popular services for tattoo? You have up until 4 hours prior to your appointment time to reschedule your appointment to another date/time. Not only did she show up late, but she left me for about 10 minutes in the room before coming to do the massage. Our jewelry selection is extensive and includes a variety of decorative options with Swarovski crystals in various colors, opal cabochons and genuine stones. ************************************** -18+ years of age only. We source high quality, hypoallergenic medical implant grade jewelry from reputable companies that meet quality requirements of the Association of Professional Piercers including verifiable implant grade titanium, niobium and 14kt or 18kt gold (yellow, rose or white gold). , We offer both machine-made tattoos and hand-poked tattoos. The name on your card must match your photo ID. I asked for firmer, but she could only do a bit firmer for a little bit. We accept debit and credit cards for your jewelry and aftercare purchases. If you want multiple piercing services during your visit please add those individual services to your list before you finalize your appointment. Please review the Piercing Appointments and FAQ page of our website https://www.c9bodyartstudio.com/faq so you will be fully prepared for your appointment. In this confirmation there is a link that you can use to reschedule your appointment if you should need to do so. If you want multiple piercing services during your visit please add those individual services to your list before you finalize your appointment.