But after the second or third day, your teeth are already fitting in them really well because they're shifting your teeth every week. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Once an order has been placed we cannot accept exchanges, returns or refunds. My process is supposed to be completed in June or July. The HyperByte device uses high-frequency vibrations that may help reduce treatment time when used five minutes a day with aligners and ease discomfort associated with treatment. Byte all-day aligners should be worn 22 hours a day, while nighttime aligners require 10 hours of continuous wear each night. When youre ready, order a risk-free impression kit to find out if you're a candidate for treatment. It's like a 3D model thing to look through. The purpose of these recordings are for training purposes and for internal use only. While we work hard to provide accurate and up-to-date information that we think you will find relevant, Forbes Health does not and cannot guarantee that any information provided is complete and makes no representations or warranties in connection thereto, nor to the accuracy or applicability thereof. Byte Teeth Aligners is an advanced new product in the world of teeth aligning. I hereby release, acquit and forever discharge Straight Smile, its current and former directors, agents, officers and employees of the above-named entity, its affiliates or assigns, from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages, and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photographs and/or video recordings, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation. It's not uncomfortable. I've seen a shift and this is over a 19-week process. Discomfort Your mouth is sensitive so you can expect an adjustment period and some minor discomfort from moving your teeth. Generally, our average Nighttime Aligner treatment is five to six months, but your correction time will vary depending on treatment planning and requirements. The second maintains that textured, frosted aligners better match natural teeth surfaces. Nevertheless, it is very important to meticulously research all available alternatives before deciding about which item is best for you. Risks Associated with Use of Telehealth Technology. Obviously the pros of not having to wear aligners all day and removing them in front of friends and family are great. in accordance with the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement as of the date you first agreed to the Customer Consent (or to any subsequent changes to the Customer Consent). Bytes Aligner Program it is not intended as a replacement to regular dental examinations and dental care. Black Triangles Teeth which have been overlapped for long periods of time may be missing the gum tissue and when these teeth are aligned, a black triangle appears below the inter-proximal contact. I'm on the nighttime routine. I now have to pay out of pocket for dental bills due to their negligence and to top it off, my teeth look worse now than before I started. Luckily, the Byte team includes Hyperbyte vibration therapy tool . Order an impression kit risk-free; if you arent a good candidate, Byte refunds the price. The following factors can contribute to this outcome: past trauma or injury, arthritis, hereditary history, tooth grinding or clenching and some medical conditions. Byte is ideal for those who dont have severe malocclusion (imperfect positioning of the teeth), are comfortable making at-home impressions and working with a dental professional remotely to monitor their progress, want a short treatment time of a few months and are in search of a more affordable option compared to braces or competing clear aligners. I had an issue with one of my upper molars, but I went to my dentist and it's a root canal thing. Heres how Byte compares in terms of procedure, cost, maintenance and effectiveness. If you send Byte your insurance details, it can tell you if you have coverage and how much the insurer will pay. I've got till August. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and Byte et al. Shortening or Root/Resorption The roots of some customers teeth become shorter (resorption) during use of aligners. A Warning: In rare instances, some people may be allergic to the plastic aligner material or other included materials. In addition, in some circumstances discoloration or white spots may occur; small cavities may increase in size, causing sensitivity and in some cases pain or tooth breakage; gingival inflammation may increase causing soreness and or bleeding. I understand that to initiate the arbitration, I must send a Demand for Arbitration pursuant to the agreement in the attached Agreement to Arbitrate Form. I've had a good experience with Byte. The kit gives you two chances to do top and bottom impressions. Take the quiz Proof of purchases from other sources must also be sent to Byte within 45 days of purchase bycompleting a support ticketand 2) confirm at least once per year that you are actively using your retainers as directed. Our website services, content and products are for informational purposes only. It is not possible to predict which customers may experience nerve damage, but customers who have experienced tooth injury or had restoration work on a tooth are at higher risk. Byte treats clients 12 and older who have all of their adult teeth. All Rights Reserved. She did her impressions Sunday night and I mailed them for her on Monday. With my plan specifically, I have to go through 19 weeks. I also developed thrush and blisters all over my mouth, which I believe was from the whitening solution they had me use. Major Law Suits Against Teledentistry Teeth Straightening Contact Us Today To Start Your Perfect Smile! Sensitivity and Irritation Gum irritation may arise from excessive use of whitening system, as throat irritation if whitening agent is swallowed. The average person generally wears the aligners for 4 8 months, but your particular rate of tooth movement is impossible to predict and could take longer. I like it when you guys thought of everything. The process has been good. The Byte process begins by making impressions of your smile at home. Accuracy of Information Submitted to the Virtual Dental Professional. I understand and agree that such photographs and/or video recordings of me may be placed on the internal Byte websites. The impression kit includes impression trays, molding putty, putty gloves, a smile stretcher and a return shipping box with a prepaid shipping label. Generally, Byte Teeth Aligners supply a hassle-free and even comfy way of correcting your teeth with minimal disturbance to daily life. If the parties are unable to agree upon an Arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the Arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules. You must also have all of your adult teeth and get approved by the doctor who reviews your impressions. I agree that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of Straight Smile. I especially feel it after I'm done wearing them every day. otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. To help support our reporting work, and to continue our ability to provide this content for free to our readers, we receive compensation from the companies that advertise on the Forbes Health site. All Rights Reserved. I agree that the arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator selected by the parties and shall be resolved using the rules of the American Arbitration Association. I agree any dispute regarding the products and services offered by Byte and/or affiliated dental professionals, including but not limited to medical malpractice disputes, will be determined on an individual basis (and not as a class, representative, or collective action) by submission to arbitration pursuant to the attached Agreement To Arbitrate and Class Action Waiver, and not by a lawsuit led in any court, except individual claims within the jurisdiction of Small Claims Court. As with anything placed in the mouth, choking hazard is a risk, please exercise appropriate caution. Byte connects you with dentists and provides a series of clear, BPA - free plastic aligners which gently apply pressure to your teeth. Further, your bite may change during treatment and may result in temporary discomfort. The process with Byte was very straightforward and easy. Be the first one to find this review helpful. The rep was texting me and offered me multiple forms of a payment plan. So, I am paying all out of pocket for Byte. As with any dental impression, damage or loss of tooth structure, crowns, bridges, implants, bonded retainers or other dental work is possible. Plus the little tracker that you can look at and go from zero to the full. Talk to your dentist about whether Byte . It appeals to people looking for a fast and affordable at-home dental alignment program. Upon completion of treatment, you wear a Byte retainer full-time for the first two weeks. Their process may be faster than . You may also have an allergic reaction to the materials used in the aligners. If Byte decides you arent, it refunds the cost of the impression kit. I got it where it automatically does the payments for me. Benefits include convenience, increased access, and the ability to receive care in your home. These include possible: Allergic Reaction It is possible for some customers to become allergic to the materials used to create your aligners. Alternatives to Bytes Aligner Program include traditional braces, surgical options, and living with your teeth as they are. Clients younger than 18 need parental consent. If you arent a candidate, the company refunds the price. Due to the pandemic, Byte is overwhelmed with customer service requests. Cant compare progress pics on app, cant even change the day of the week in which you switch out your aligners. We are so happy to hear that about our team. Everything is super easy to follow! You may also experience gum, cheek or lip irritation when you initially use an aligner while these tissues adjust to contact with the aligner trays. Hi Abbey, thank you for your review. She told me there was so many ways to go. Resorption can impact the long term health of teeth. They made it right for me. Byte Aligners Overview. I just wear the aligners for 10 hours every night and I change them out every week. I then tried Byte just to see what the heck and I ended up qualifying and getting my impression kit. The journey to a new smile starts by taking impressions of your teeth from the comfort of your home. Safety Aligners may break, be swallowed or inhaled. Molars- In most cases Byte does not move molars. HyperByte can help to alleviate this discomfort, but remember it may be more uncomfortable. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Information provided on Forbes Health is for educational purposes only. If you do and experience any health problems, please seek medical attention. Your retainer should be worn full time for 2 weeks and then nightly from then on. He was very helpful. Do not throw away your aligners at any point until your treatment is 100% complete and you have retainers. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Byte is an effective and affordable way to straighten teeth at home. A Virtual Dental Professional who is licensed in the state identified by you during the registration process will assess your request to receive an impression kit to secure from you the necessary impressions used to assess whether you are an appropriate candidate for participating in the Byte Aligner Program, which will include the asynchronous review of certain medical information. First, we provide paid placements to advertisers to present their offers. Byte users have access to Byte customer service seven days per week. This happened to me with Alignerco. Byte connects you with dentists and provides a series of clear, BPA - free plastic aligners which gently apply pressure to your teeth. Only use UL Certified USB chargers and cables (not included), failure to use certified chargers and cables carry a risk of damage and overheating. When I went to change my aligners to the next step, I noticed the tooth on top had not straightened out at all, and to make matters worse, it is now loose (it wiggles), and there is a gap in between my teeth. It's easier to brush and floss them and keep them clean. Very impressed with the customer service. This release is binding on me and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives. For the all-day aligner system, you can either complete a one-time payment of $1,895 or a $349 down payment with a. I change them every week and I'm wearing week 13 right now. Byte has the most comprehensive solution to help you get a smile you'll love. Byte comes with a straightforward maintenance plan of wearing a retainer at night. You understand that, in addition to discussing the information contained in this form with a Virtual Dental Professional and your written consent by signing this Consent Form, you may be required to provide oral consent or other forms of consent consistent with my local state laws. There is also the benefit of having to remove and replace aligners less frequently, as Nighttime Aligners should be placed on after dinner and removed before breakfast (instead of standard aligners that must be removed and replaced at each meal). My teeth are not as crowded as it was. You understand and agree that your withdrawal will be effective upon Bytes receipt of this written notice, except that your withdrawal will not have any effect on any action taken by Byte and the Virtual Dental Professional in reliance on this consent before the withdrawal notice was received.