It doesnt matter how long the two of you have been together. At one point, he even leans in to whisper something in your ear. youve improved so much since your debut days and your fans are seeing that. Jackson leans in to hug you, and as he pulls away, he keeps one hand on your lower back, as if temporarily claiming you. BTS Reaction to you being insecure about your weight // Admin Cole. ! BTS Reacts: S/o insecure about large chest BTS Reacts: You Overworking and Something Bad Happens To You (!!) A rewrite of Dirty Little Secret. love, why wont you let me hold you or touch you?, you knew the time would come where you would admit your insecurities to seokjin, but you admit that you did not think the time was now. your singing is the most beautiful thing. It didnt hurt that Jungkook was handsome. You know that someday, youll have to address it, but for now, youre happy to dote on your grumpy boyfriend when hes feeling this way. He likes to wrap his arms around your waist, whether it's from in front of you, from behind or even when you cuddle. Hobi, You giggle and push him off before he grins and gets the dancers in order. He was looking you up and down, grabbing at your hands, leaning in close, pulling all the moves. Need any assistance? The attendant calls. Music blared through the speakers. just try it, please. jin told you sternly, sitting down next to you. Jungkook: You two were out with the boys, and for some reason you and Jimin had been attached at the hip all day, laughing and sharing secrets and telling stories. We were on live with . (pokemon trainer au, fluff, angst), Exiled: After a year of being on the run and the worlds shittiest luck, Yoongi comes across a familiar face. If you dont feel like playing with him, hell play Overwatch by himself. Sometimes, we both need quiet, yknow?. He leans over and brushes your hair back, whispering in your ear,I didnt like how you acted today, ignoring me, so were gonna spend some quality time together when we get back to the dorm, yeah? His voice is gravelly and low, and sends shivers down your spine and you nod, seeing the hot, dark look in his eyes. Namjoon growls and tilts your head up, his lips brushing your ear as he whispers:Bad move baby girl, bad move. (fluff), First Times: With the start of a world tour literal hours away, Yoongi takes a moment to reflect. But its nights like thiswhen he finds the two of you being overly affectionate, or when you seem to confide in Jungkook more than you do him, or when the two of you feed off each others competitiveness and end up in some ridiculous competition that only adds fuel to your friendshipnights like this where his insecurities seep through and he doubts himself. He hates the way you hang on Namjoons every word, hates the way that you nod in thought, your eyes focused solely on Namjoon as he says something that Yoongi can only assume is the most brilliant thing in the world. You Find Them Smoking Because Of Stress. hey, y/n., oh, jin. you smiled and you evidently looked eager, very, very excited. He loves having you there to cheer him on when he makes a big play. He notices the quiet conversations the two of you share over coffee in the mornings, and the silent looks the two of you send each other before busting out into smiles and giggles. So good to see you too! you were a popular social media star, mainly using the platform instagram. time. He knows that however close your friendship with Jungkook becomes, you would never leave him. BTS Reaction | their girlfriend being able to rap as fast as Yoongi. Your ex smiles and struggles for words before introducing himself. Jin: You two stood in line at a cafe, holding hands and smiling, whispering back and forth with giggles mixed in. Of course, Jungkook is kind. ! You smile and walk out going to hug him. WIPs. Yoongi insists that he cant sleep without you on concert days. one girl glared at you,you think all of that is better just because your the one and only kim seokjins girlfriend? she sneered. Lets go back to the boys, He leans down to press a light kiss to your neck, and nips at the tender skin making you gasp and blush as he walks you back. your mother smiled at him, a very kind smile, and began to talk to him. (fluff), Caroline and Andrew: Attending your best friends wedding in New York has you and Yoongi thinking about the future. A small part of him wonders when the novelty of showing up at his door with his favorite snacks just to make him smile will wear off, but an even larger part of him doesnt care. He knew you were over him, and itd been like two years since youd been together, but he knew that look in his eyes. (F)* Jealous Much? Could I request a BTS scenario to their gf asking them to give her a back/shoulder massage after a long day, perhaps also asking if they could be in the tub together? You. Lol, I used to want to be an author more than anything (lil fun fact ) And YES ! Hey! Jimin will tell you everything about the performance, detailing things like his thoughts on his various outfits, the set list, what the crowds reaction was to each song, and funny or interesting things that happened. Sure, he might have to deal with feeling jealous of Jungkook every once in a while, but he wouldnt give you up for the world. It makes you look so innocent, and shows to both him, and everybody else how much you admire and love him. he took a picture of her, a wide smile on her face as she looked at him. Daddys gonna have to show you how to behave tonight, and punish you for letting other boys touch you and look at you like that. those are brussel sprouts, my dear. he answered. ive been thinking. (series) (hurt/comfort, angst, fluff, slowburn, Hybrid AU), Home: After helping Yoongi get away from his abusive former owner, youre left to focus on your relationship and how it progresses. The song ended quickly enough, and Hobi waved you over as the choreographer announced a break. You kiss him gently then, cupping his cheek in your hands and playfully squishing his cheeks together. Theyre always happy to obligethey like spending time with you, toobut after a few minutes, they end up leaving the two of you alone. you were about to hit her but seokjin came running towards you,yah, its okay, jagi. Spurned by your ex-fiance, you seek the one person who can help. oh come on, would you have driven all the way here if i told you,hey, seokjin, were going to be skydiving this weekend?, seokjin shook his head. - Seeing Their Crush After Having A Smut Dream Ab Them (fluff), A Long Winters Nap: You and Yoongi celebrate your first Christmas together. then, he posted it on twitter. Hey guys, I think this is updated?? I smiled the whole time I wrote Jimins because its the most romantic adorable thing I could ever possibly imagine jshgsdjgsjhsd, First of all, thank you!!! You love him. he was excited to hangout with you again, and was ready to see what surprise you had in store. Jungkook does his best to help warm you up (fluff), Support: Jungkook shows up at your door after a difficult day at rehearsal. He never can fall asleep. you grinned and pressed your lips onto his nose. the world already knew that you and seokjin were pregnant with a girl. You and Jimin could talk at length about anything. Hey! You know what he wants. Walk-in (S)* Melt Away (F) Kim Taehyung (V) I Missed You (F) Kim Taehyung as Your Boyfriend (F&S) Mornings Are Always Better With You (F) 1AM Chats (F) Can't Keep My Hands Off You (S) Date Night (F) Wedding Night (S)* Pleasure (S)*~ Alone Time (S)* One Way To Wake Up (S)~ Why Aren't You Dating Yet? he was determined. you smiled, your eyes glassy with emotional tears, and for the first time, you allowed seokjin to hold you for as long as he wanted, and you didnt feel so bad about it. Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed you, pulling you up next to him.Shes my girlfriend, yeah? He glares at Jungkook who raises his arms innocently. Jin was just showing me how to make this and I think youd love it.. At one point, he even leans in to whisper something in your ear. BTS MASTERLIST ~ Main Masterlist ~ Reactions: Their girlfriend being a drummer, a dancer & a rapper in a girl group A really tall foreigner asking them for directions Their girlfriend eating junk food at night when she's on a diet Mafia AU When their fiancee runs away Their smaller and younger S/O protecting them Their son getting sick he loved the way you held him whenever and wherever you and him were, not caring if the entire world could see. but like, 99% of the earths population hates brussel sprouts.. BTS Reaction | meeting them again after you disappeared for 2 years without an explanation . my singing isnt good enough. Jins lips purse into a tight line. And it screams at him that maybe the two of you arent on the same page when it comes to how your relationship is developing. You yelp in surprise and he smirks, holding you tight to the door with one arm while fingering you quickly with the other. You smile warmly at Tae and ruffle his hair, and for a moment, Jimins heart sinks again. he wanted to impress your parents. seokjin was confused. you walked into the bedroom. (fluff, angst, slice of life), It Feels Right: Yoongi has a realization about his future. He finally builds up the courage to tell Namjoon off when the Bangtan leaders phone rings and he gets up to answer it, leaving you and Yoongi alone in the shared living room of the BTS dorms. though he didnt say anything to you, he was happy to see you wanting to defend him, but he didnt want you to start a fight and get yourself hurt. He didnt want his hyung to hate him for asking him to stay away from you, and he didnt want the same from you. Why are they the hardest ones to write for? Hoseok knows that you love him, not Jin. His batteries drain so fast being surrounded by so many people and so much stresshe says you being there helps him recover faster. You turn back to the screen after that, the remote in your hands waiting for Namjoon to return so you can press play. Your back rests against Yoongis chest, and he slings an arm around your waist to pull you tighter to him. Oh my gosh ahhhhhhhh thanks!! you nodded towards them, tugging your mask down so that it didnt look like you were going to kill them. BTS Reacts: Proposing To You On Stage (Maknae Line) you were just wrapped in a towel, as you hadnt expected anyone to be home. seokjin, they arent going to see if you are south koreas best gourmet chef? They're Feeling Down But You Cheer Them Up. He hums in response. (fluff), Little Secret: Your relationship with Yoongi, though young, couldnt be better. I didnt like those games you were playing today Y/n, You whimper in response and he slides his hand down, rubbing over your clothed core aggressively, sending waves of pleasure through your body, sending your mind into a haze. He believes you when you kiss him, soft and tender and full of love. you were planning on showing the members that even when jin was skydiving, he looked his absolute best. You love seeing him smile as widely as he does after a concert. hey, love, can you go get some ramen, please? he asked you. (Namjoon x Reader, fluff; college au) Life seemed to have crashed down entirely when classmate Namjoon steps in to fix it all.. - Class Clown (!) His heart is yours. Jimin wanted to give you space because he knew youd be that courteous to him if he were in that position. He never tells you about his mistakes right away. Good girl. But then you finally notice that hes home, and your eyes light up in that way that they only do when you lay eyes on him. There are times where he does fall asleep, particularly when youre reading, and you cant help but smile. The two of you can carry on a conversation about literally anything. Got it? His fingers tighten where they lay on your waist, and he pulls away, his eyes dark. V: You two had been out, and a number of your guy friends had run into you. But you can always tell when hes feeling down after a concert. But a small part of him is insecure in your relationship still. How close are you to them? Thanks for submitting babe :). not long. Theres no one he would rather talk to than you. I better get back to the boys. Y/n, he was so into you, and I cant help but get jealous when other boys want my girl! Can I ask for a reaction of BTS as jealous boyfriends? Well isnt that nice, wonderful to meet you. What did you say? (slice of life), Some Day: Jin has a realization about you and his future. you held a few packs and cups of ramen in your hands and turned your back to the girls, about to leave the aisle. Hes hungry after performing. Our turn to order. You know its harmless, right? Our turn to order. he had a mental list and knew most of the things you didnt like. seokjin looked at you sternly,love, youre the most beautiful thing in the world. So instead of yelling, he spins on his heel and walks right back out the door of the dance studio. So stay by my side, and well have our own little chat when we get home, k? He says pleasantly, but his eyes promise something else and you feel a slight blush creep up your cheeks at the thought, and he squeezes your shoulders gently, holding you against him. Unfortunately, it doesnt go to plan. Theres a line, and Jin snaps when this guys lip brushes your ear as he whispers. Reactions Soulmate Au Masterlist BTS Reaction To: You Asking Them To Murder Someone Masterlist SplitPersonality! to the cashier, you both looked like you were going to rob the place). oh, thats cool. you and seokjin had decided to go grocery shopping. you were asleep, and now it was his chance to show his pride and joy to the world. the color drained form his face and his hand slowly grasped his car keys, ready to start his car and flee. He notices that you spend a lot of time with Yoongi, especially when the days are long and hard and when Jungkook cant spend much time with you. The place he likes to kiss you most of all would undoubtedly be your shoulders, more precisely the hollow of them. Then, you see him, and you shoot him a tired grin, your eyes lighting up. shout outs to @missgeniality for the lovely banners. 1/Pt. Sometimes, though, youre sitting on the couch, legs outstretched, his feet on the cushion beside your hip, yours tucked between his body and the back of the sofa. as the member that is most associated with food, kim seokjin would take it upon himself to make you less of a picky eater. Need any assistance? The attendant calls. When youre hanging out with Yoongi, he does everything in his power to try to pull your attention away. Requests Are Open! And he does know. lets just leave.. (fluff), Keep Me Around: Its your birthday, and despite having a meeting at BitHit, Yoongi does his best to make it special. when you tried to bring your hands up on top of the table, seokjin shook his hand, keeping your hands hidden. (fluff, hurt/comfort, slice of life), Big Thoughts: Yoongis late night confession spurs some deep thoughts.