Submit a puppy application today to become pre-approved for one of our puppies! A purebred long-haired chihuahua can cost as much as $1,500. So, lets take a quick look at what you should expect. (She is year and half now) I was able to take her to work with me so she is very socialized. Please note that we are only in our office 1-2 days per week and do not process applications daily. They have been breeding Chihuahua and Rhodesian Ridgeback whose price range is $2,800 to $3,500. He is very fussy about what he es4s. We are pleased to introduce you to three very special and very tiny dog breeds; the Chihuahua, the Shih-Tzu and the Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie). All of my smoothcoat adults had a longcoat parent and now they carry the long hair chihuahua gene. Puppy Growth Chart and FAQ, Puppy Buying Guide: How to Buy a Puppy Online Safely, White Chihuahua: The Quintessential Supreme Toy Dog, How Much Do Chihuahuas Cost? The breeder in Ueys Chihuahua has a degree in Health Science and Genetics from the University of Florida. A long haired Chi should have soft fur, that can be wavy or straight. But are all Chihuahuas aggressive? This ultimately means that health and adherence to any breed standards are also thrown out the window when we see this kind of chihuahua breeder. The only problem I have is she is a poor eater!!! Pet shipping is also part of their service. I have tried to show pictures of how involved our dogs and puppies are with us. Vaccine shots are given early on to protect them against canine diseases. A one-year health guarantee for life-threatening diseases is also given upon completion of the transaction. Dog Breeds. The Chihuahua puppies for sale in Jen-Jeans are complete with vaccine shots and health examinations. Some of the colors you might find a Chihuahua puppy in are: And more! Do not stop giving your dog baths and brushings, thinking that this will help slow down fur loss. At Uptown, we only list the BEST businesses and breeders. I have a LHC male 8 mo. Why do you care about our family? Read more about our Shipping process View our frequently asked questions if you would like to know more about our policies! He loves to c6ddle. The size of these smaller pups, unfortunately, comes with additional health issues, such as increased risk of heart disease. But dont worry! Keeping your Chihuahua at a healthy weight and attending regular veterinary checks can help to reduce the chance of these problems. When my daughter was young, I watched how show dogs reacted to her. The photos in our gallery are our past puppies. View our next expected litters! How to Find Chihuahua Puppies for Sale in Your Area? Are you looking to get one of these as your next dog? Our chihuahuas come in both smooth and long coat with a variety of colors including white/cream, chocolate, blue, lilac, and Merle. My world revolves around her. Deworming is also done in the initial weeks. We are currently pursuing our 6th generation of our original lines. It is not just long haired teacup Chihuahuas that have health concerns. Our dogs are routinely checked with our Veterinarian to ensure that they are always of the most optimum health, including eyes, patellas and hearts. If you are looking for AKC Chihuahua Puppies for sale we will do all we can to help you find the perfect one! It would so nice if they could live longer and be with us at the time we pass on to home. Hereditary health issues in long haired Chihuahuas make it even more important to be thorough when finding a long coat Chihuahua puppy. They both offer pet Chihuahuas and show dogs and you can choose between a smooth or long coat variety. Upon application, a deposit of $250 shall be made to secure a puppy under your name. He is very smart. You will also have to take into account food bills and vet fees. Brislin Chihuahuas aims to raise puppies with optimum soundness, well-balanced temperament, health, and appearance which adheres to the AKC standard. Submit yours today! A good way to keep on top of any issues that do arise is to have regular check-ups with your vet. Socialization is incredibly important to us, learn more about it here. Jen-Jeans Chihuahuas Breeder Information and Details: This Oregon-based Chihuahua breeder has been raising top-quality Chihuahuas for more than 30 years. The 80% of long hair Chihuahuas that enter this stage will do so at the age of 4 to 8 months old. Your long hair Chihuahua is not really ugly, he or she is an adorable little creature who is going through a very large change. Perhaps you arent sure if the Chihuahua breed is right for you. Tons of factors can influence the final price of Chihuahua puppies near me that you see online. But, they will need more general care than a short-coated Chihuahua. Our Champion Bloodline chihuahuas allow our pups to have small, square bodies, correct large ears, short muzzle, cobby legs, level topline and a well-rounded apple dome head. I dont want to replace my baby at all I need one to help me though the hard time that is coming. Little Dogs. Dobie has some hair around his ears and his tail. The Chihuahuas tiny frame makes them ideal for apartment living and city lifeand theyre also the perfect size to sit in your lap. They are loved by people whose faces you see on TV and in movies, those who you hear on your radio, and others you just read about on the news. He has been the best dog I have ever known. This dog did require some extra care and vet expense over others. BonBon chihuahua puppies arent like your average chihuahua puppies because they love people and children and are very outgoing! $2,500. Still, other Chi owners have puppies that are currently in this stage and mistake the symptoms for more serious medical issues. His name was Beppie. But not all adult Chihuahuas are aggressive. All our chihuahua puppies come with a health guarantee and are current on all shots and wormings. Full AKC is open for discussion with an approved application. Id say what your dog has around 1 year is what hell have. He sometimes exhibits Parkinsons disease symptoms when his face quickly reflexes like someone is going to hit him. When should chihuahuas breed? Brislin Chihuahuas is proudly owned and located in Dunmore, Pennsylvania. Full AKC is open for discussion with an approved application. This is one of the best places to look for long-haired chihuahua puppies for sale in Minnesota as they don't disappoint. Contact Number: +1 218-391-5575. Our puppies are pets first and come with limited AKC registration after proof of alteration. Both deposits are non-refundable so if you plan to make a reservation, you should be a hundred and one percent sure that you will be getting the pup. Each of our fur babies brings us so much happiness and we are so thrilled to be able to share the love. Each puppy is provided with a generous going home package to help give them the best start with their new family. Facebook: Hollywood Chihuahuas. As such, our dogs and puppies are not just pets, but very much a part of our family. Take a look at a few of our guides below for more inspiration. Tail Full and long (as a plume). If the dog has lost hair on the legs, sores may appear if your long hair Chihuahua is laying on hard surfaces. Our passion leads us to produce beautiful, correct and well socialized chihuahuas. The Chihuahua puppy prices in Terlingua range from $1,500 to $6,000. You should ask whether the parents have been health tested. Theyre an incredibly loyal breed and also very intelligent. Enjoy browsing the Lil Treasures Chihuahuas site and we welcome any questions you may have by phone, email, or submitting a request through "Contact Us. I have had many breeds of dogs, all have been sweet and loving but the LHC male I have is a puzzle. Hes loving and loves attention and play. These puppies are under evaluation but will become available for deposits! How Can I Be Sure My Long Hair Chihuahua is Having Puppy Uglies? Ive had her for 3mos, but shes been a total love muffin! All of our dogs are genetically heath tested through Embark and results are public on our website for viewing. After the Puppy Ugly stage is done, the long hair Chihuahua will have its adult 2 coats of fur: undercoat and overcoat. You will need to prepare some puppy essentials such as beddings, grooming kits, puppy food, treats, and dog accessories. Address: County Rd 3315, Hubbard, TX 76648, US Smooth vs Long-Hair Chihuahuas. If that is the case, you can try looking for the nearest breeder in your area by following these tips: RELATED:10 Best Chihuahua Rescues for Adoption (2023): Our Top 10 Picks! Now if there was only a 12 step program for her kleptomania!! Female Chihuahua: A Side-By-Side Comparison, Merle Chihuahua: The Truth Behind This Unusually Colored Dog, Teacup Chihuahua: 15 Things You Need to Know About, How Big Do Chihuahuas Get? If you have any questions, please contact us! What's more, puppy price is even affected by the location and experience of the dog breeder. Guichons Chihuahuas that are sold come with limited AKC registration only. You will not also see Jen-Jeans Chihuahuas on pet stores and craigslist. But in the past few weeks she has recently begun to snap at me, while sleeping on the arm of my chair & on my arm. No puppies under 12 weeks leave their facility. Children move fast, they are louder and definitely shorter than adults. Brislin Chihuahuas ~ Dedicated to Experienced Breeding of Top Quality Chihuahuas. Address: 12569 W Skyline Pkwy, Duluth, MN 55810, United States. In addition, weve also been chosen as the TOP CHIHUAHUA BREEDER IN TEXAS by PetChiDog, the #1 Chihuahua Info Site! All of their puppies have been vet examined since birth. Our puppies are trained to a litter box. And how do you think it compares to the shorter haired version? Why Does My Dog Nibble on Me With His Front Teeth? After the Puppy Ugly stage is done, the long hair Chihuahua will have its adult 2 coats of fur: undercoat and overcoat. All Puppy litters are posted on the Available Puppies section. He doesnt appear to be in any pain and sleeps good. Salems Finest AKC Chihuahuas Oregon, 8. Long haired Chihuahua grooming and general care needs are slightly different from a regular Chihuahua. She eats her food with water added and that is the only water she has a day. Often referred to as a "tiny dog with a huge personality", they tend to have a charming, graceful, and sassy personality and can be bold or shy. Our puppies are born and raised in our home and handled daily by our children. View Details. Foxfire Chihuahuas Breeder Information and Details: RECOMMENDED:Teacup Chihuahua: 15 Things You Need to Know About. Our main focus is to produce chihuahuas with excellent health, temperament, & conformation. Describes my Chihuahuas and has photos of my dogs and puppies. We do not ship our puppies. As part of their basic training at the age of three to four weeks, the puppies stay in a nursery room that is divided into three areas: playing and eating room, potty room, and sleeping area. Deworming and other preventive medications such as flea and tick treatment are also administered. 10 Best Shih Tzu Breeders (2023): Our Top 10 Picks! We are a family located in southern Louisiana, specializing in raising AKC quality chihuahuas. Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them, then click left or right (on the pictures) to see more. We breed top-of-the-line Genetically Health Tested and OFA-certified Chihuahuas in both long and short coat varieties, with a wide array of colors including blue, black, sable, chocolate, lilac (lavender/Isabella), brindle, and merles of all shades. His name is Taz and we have owned him for all his life. ", Click on the Available Chihuahua Puppies button to see our. These puppies are no longer available for adoption. They strictly adhere to the standard set by major kennel clubs which means that you can expect all of their puppies to exhibit the desired appearance and behavior. Neutering and spaying are also done for pet-quality puppies. Disqualification In Long Coats, too thin coat that resembles bareness.. He is a good boy. Boop is displaying similar behaviors & were bracing ourselves for the inevitable, & its sorta comforting to know that other folks are (darn near) on the same path as us (age, breed etc) & youve shed light on a few questions I had. Weekly grooming is needed with trimming of fur on feet ,beyond toe nails and back of legs. However, this price could even fluctuate to more than $6,000 for puppies with excellent bloodline. Strict spaying and neutering are applied to pet-quality Chihuahua puppies though this is not the case for show dog puppy candidates. If your long hair Chihuahua is losing substantial amounts of its coat, enough to show patches of skin and the dog is not between 8 and 14 months, you will want to bring them to the veterinarian as soon as possible.What Else Can Cause Fur Loss? If you are planning to get a puppy from them, make sure to research the breed first as they dont approve applicants who are ignorant about Chihuahuas.