No Limit Big 10 chassis is one of the most complete chassis packages on the market and can include custom running board mounts as needed. Is Ford Working On A 50th Anniversary Mustang For 2014 ? 4.6. web pages No Limit Pro-Tech Chassis for 1961-1979 F-100s will deliver improved handling, ride quality and performance for your classic hauler. I build mine so you want to and can get in and drive. Contact Us. There is no such thing as a get rich quick scheme.. window.a2a_config=window.a2a_config||{};a2a_config.callbacks=[];a2a_config.overlays=[];a2a_config.templates={}; We had to do a lot of fabrication work, re-design the chassis, and tap into the computer to make everything work. const PROFILE_GUID_COOKIE = 'profileGuid'; Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. "I've always been very good at drawing, and then realized how good of a mechanic I was so I stepped away from art for a bit but now I consider myself an artist and a business owner." Sign up to get the latest performance and luxury automotive news, delivered to your inbox daily! if (p === undefined) { dataLayer = [{"make_name":["Ford"],"make_seo_name":["ford"],"model_name":["Mustang"],"model_seo_name":["mustang"],"tags":["design","muscle-cars","videos","pony-cars"]}] ; The result is a fully modern performance truck. The man doesnt discriminate on cars at all. We have done some crazy changes to it, but the changes appear subtle. www.gsimfab.com. permutive.addon("web", { page: {"user":{"latitude":null,"longitude":null,"city":null,"region":null,"state":null,"countryName":null,"zipcode":null,"postalCode":null,"stateCode":null,"countryCode":null,"userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_4_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.4 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1"},"title":"Bodie Stroud Builds 'The Real Thing' 1969 Mustang: Video","description":"When it comes to pro-touring cars, some enthusiasts love the idea of taking a vintage muscle car and bringing it up to modern performance standards. We invite you to get behind the wheel with us, it's certain to be an interesting drive. Bodie Stroud and BS Industries have their own brand of an American car revolution - giving people the best of both worlds. See more of Bodie Stroud Industries on Facebook. , TAKE IT EASY | 67 C10 Built at a slow Pace, FLASHBACK! Acme Chassis Factory He worked beside the famous race car driver named Mario Andretti and the television show host and comedian Jay Leno because millions of people globally respected his ability of creating classic cars. They transformed an old 1961 VW 18-window Micro Bus for transportation around town and the beach over the weekends. Spigen Galaxy S10 Case Slim Armor Cs, Since the V-8 was putting out 777 horsepower, Stroud opted to build a ladder-frame chassis to up the Mustangs handling. ; When it comes to pro-touring cars, some enthusiasts love the idea of taking a vintage muscle car and bringing it up to modern performance standards. if (element.addEventListener) The SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) allowed the 1969 Ford Boss 494 Mustang to be on display in that year's convention. He worked for the same company for 15 years, starting out as a heavy diesel mechanic and working his way up the ladder until he decided it was time to pursue his dream of owning a own hot rod shop and founded Bodie Stroud Industries. } border: none !important; Her dream car is a 1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe. Scotts Hot Rods Each and every Scotts chassis is built to order per the vehicle and customer specs. SG_APP_POPUP_URL = 'https://www.opportunityzonehub.org/wp-content/plugins/popup-builder-platinum'; Stroud has interviewed people both in and out of the automotive industry. body.admin-bar {margin-top:32px !important} m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) [10], In Spring of 2015, Bodie Stroud Industries' X-100 Pick Up Truck was featured on the Cover of "Classic Trucks" Magazine for June 2015, and also appeared in "Motor Trend" Magazine, as well as "The Detroit News" Newspaper. Bodie's build plans Today, at age 45, Stroud considers himself more of an artist than a car builder or mechanic. Its cool when someone can look and appreciate all the changes Ive made, Stroud said. Poetry Worksheet Pdf, Providing celebrities and influential public figures with classic custom-made cars requires a lot of skills. Nicole is an automotive journalist and the creator of Pretty Driven - an online source for car culture and news for millennials, as well as a contributor for ClassicCars.com. I try to drive around with the cars, and pick my kids up from school in them. Bodie Stroud net worth is above $2.5 Million. Sunday School Textbook Pdf Malayalam Syro Malabar, queryStr += '&referrer=' + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); New pickup from Bodie Stroud Industries melds the iconic style of the 1956 F-100 with a cutting-edge chassis and drivetrain to create a hand-built, all-new truck with the performance and reliability of a modern sports car. bodie stroud height The BSI X-100 is the culmination of Bodie Stroud's decades of customizing experience and work for many celebrity clients. Roadster Shop !function(a,b,c){function d(a){var b,c,d,e,f=String.fromCharCode;if(!k||!k.fillText)return!1;switch(k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.textBaseline="top",k.font="600 32px Arial",a){case"flag":return k.fillText(f(55356,56826,55356,56819),0,0),! He scraped together what he had begun into BS . All chassis are built using the latest high-end technology and are completely 3-D modeled. Car companies did well in providing the power that people of the day were looking for, but the original muscle car doesn't hold up to todays standards. A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance. He also sees their popularity encouraging the movement of young car owners into the classic car market. Queen Bee Crystal Isles, There are no reviews yet. The net result of Strouds work is a car that handles like a modern street rod, but still maintains an air of authenticity not seen in many pro-touring rides. Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in South Africa, US may risk debt default 'as early as June 1': Yellen, Relief at First Republic sale, but US banks still face pressure, Lady walks on crates of eggs, tries not to break any, TikTok video causes a stir, Prime Hydration: SA youth flood Checkers stores to buy Logan Paul's drink, video of long queue goes viral, South African foodie shares giant turkey wing recipe pictures that send Mzansi: Are those dragon wings, I Do on Zee world: cast, plot summary, full story, theme song, teasers, Izithakazelo ZakwaZulu: Zulu surnames & Zulu clan names list, Sharon Mobley Stow's age, children, wife, divorce, pics, worth, Nina Sosanya: 10 interesting facts about the English actress, Dr Mor Shapiro's bio: Interesting details about Ben Shapiro's wife, Donald Maclean Jr.: age, parents, height, career, D.O.B., profiles, net worth, High demand products in South Africa to consider business opportunities 2023, 70 cute nicknames for her and him to spice the relationship, Man has father seeing red as he pulls invisible friend prank, Mzansi bursts into laughter: "Ngiyaloyelwa la", Dave Halls (record producer) age, wife, divorce, height, music group and net worth, DA leader John Steenhuisen makes scathing remarks about high unemployment as SA celebrated Workers Day, The biography of Bridget Lancaster from America's Test Kitchen, 'Zombie' misinformation: 'Rape Day' hoax resurfaces on TikTok, The untold truth of the late Ruby McCollum. While attending school, he refurbished a 1961 VW 18-window Micro Bus with friends. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use (effective 8/21/16) and privacy policy (effective 8/21/16). In between","vehicle":{"make":"Ford","model":"Mustang","tags":["design","muscle-cars","videos","pony-cars"]}} }); www.scottshotrods.com. else { Bodie Stroud by Petersen Automotive Museum Publication date 2015-01-13 Custom car designer and fabricator Bodie Stroud sits down with A.J. Residence Determination Date, And, he adds, when you build something cool,there will always be interest and value. Log In. Mini Australian Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Texas, topic = 'News'; Adjustable coilover shocks tailor the handling and ride to your requirements. var cvalue = ""; GSI Machine & Fabrication Award-winning online automotive magazine with over 400,000 monthly readers. Fast-forward to 2010, when Bodie Stroud got the idea to use one of the 494 cubic-inch Ford V-8s built for the 1969 Can-Am season and used by Mario Andretti in a project Mustang. on the CarStories.com podcast to talk about his turnkey Ford F-100 project, building cars for celebrities and a TDI powered VW Bus. Get the latest trucks news, mods & reviews delivered right to your inbox! else if (element.attachEvent) Your email address will not be published. 800-929-7188 When people come to me, its expensive, Stroud said. How tall is Bodie Stroud? Bodie Stroud Industries (BSI Performance) How To Cook Gulaman, Bodie was born in 1970 in Glendale, California, and he currently lives in Sun Valley, California suburb. on the CarStories.com podcast to talk about his turnkey Ford F-100 project, building cars for celebrities and a TDI powered VW Bus. The 2010 Bodie Stroud mustang was one of his famous projects. @media screen and (max-width: 782px) { Automotive Restoration Service in Sun Valley. High quality CNC laser, CNC water jet and CNC press brake machines ensure all parts will fit together at the welding bench and during installation. var pulsePointScript = document.createElement("script"); Bodie Stroud is a famous American television personality. And thats not even with labor or fabrication work. Different rear end widths available as well. While he used the full Ford GT engine for the Scarliner, Stroud likes the availability of modular engines. It can include heavy duty tube rails with fully welded and internally gusseted box style front and rear chassis clips, high clearance upper and lower front control arms assembled with greaseable Delrin bushings and heavy-duty ball joints that allow up to 315 mm tires up front. ga('create', 'UA-125793064-1', 'auto'); Steffiana de la Cruz Wiki: Children, Net Worth, He Juana Summers (CNN) Wiki Biography, married, husba Kodak Black Net Worth, Age, Height, Jail, Real Nam What happened to Mary Jo Catlett's eye? Sign up to receive marketing communications. Hes also done cars with Johnny Knoxville, Taylor Lautner, Adam Corolla and Johnny Depp. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time. In 2007, Bodie Stroud left his corporate job and took the ultimate risk. Acme frames come set up for airbags or coilovers and have a ton of options for suspension choices/ configurations. When Bodie Stroud was in high school, he saw a beautiful Toyota truck slammed to the ground. Roadster Shop designed and manufactured 115 unique components for this suspension, allowing a fresh design template to build the ultimate IFS without compromise. He has done work from everyone from Joe Average to A-list celebrities. All you have to do is ignite that one kid with passion whos blown away and will hold onto the memory of seeing that really cool car forever.. Its not a show queen. BS Industries builds real cars that not only throw you into the back seat, but will also hook and hug a curve or whatever you throw at them. Shop Now- https://bit.ly/2Hx1yBwPart # 11167199 Contact us. " /> Every little bit helps and we will greatly appreciate your support. Performance, handling, comfort, design, options and personal preference are features to consider when picking out the perfect foundation for your build. createQryStr(p); As an accredited manufacturer, Fatman can supply this chassis with a legal VIN number and a Statement of Origin to help you title a complete reproduction build or restoration. Be the first one to, podcast_carstories_bodie-stroud_1000331532127, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bodie-stroud/id880812994?i=1000331532127, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/carstories/id880812994, http://shoutengine.com/CarStories/CarStories-0052-bodie-stroud-5856.mp3, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). The show was cancelled after the seventh episode. Fatmans frames are built using heavy 0.188-inch wall rectangular tubing for more strength and engineered from front to back. Genomic Classification Of Banana, His work spans over 20 years and his designs and builds have earned the Ford Design Award Best of Show at SEMA. The car is a real R code 427, Stroud said. He makes a lot of money from a trade that has few skilled people in the entire US. . Now, the Goat will make its television debut on the History channel's American Restoration on Friday, February 26 at 9:00 p.m./8:00 CST. The lower control arms are designed and built with laser cut plates with internal gussets, much like a trophy truck. READ ALSO: The untold truth of the late Ruby McCollum. Its no surprise the companys GT Sport Chassis line leads the way for muscle truck and classic truck enthusiasts alike. The Speedtech ExtReme chassis provides you with an easy-to-install, high-quality, USAmade F-100 chassis system thats customized just for you. My goal is for my builds to be beautiful but drivable., When I go to car shows, my cars are always different from what other people do, he added. if (urlPath.startsWith('/news')) { Moser full-floating 9-inch rear is narrowed to 60 inches to allow fitment for deeper dish wheels. Includes Torque Arm rear suspension system including Articulink lower trailing arms and heavy-duty Dutchman 9-inch Ford housing with prewelded brackets and 31 Spline Pro Street axles. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. topic = ''; With 5.5 inches of wheel travel and positive and negative bump stops, the REVO front end allows smooth articulation through the full range of motion, creating the most comfortable, balanced and street friendly dynamics possible. img.emoji { img.wp-smiley, The Schwartz Performance 1948- 1952 G-Machine Chassis replaces the old, weak frame that your cab/bed, suspension components and engine are currently mounted to. (j.toDataURL().length<3e3)&&(k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55356,57331,65039,8205,55356,57096),0,0),b=j.toDataURL(),k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55356,57331,55356,57096),0,0),c=j.toDataURL(),b!==c);case"emoji4":return k.fillText(f(55357,56425,55356,57341,8205,55357,56507),0,0),d=j.toDataURL(),k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55357,56425,55356,57341,55357,56507),0,0),e=j.toDataURL(),d!==e}return!1}function e(a){var c=b.createElement("script");c.src=a,c.defer=c.type="text/javascript",b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(c)}var f,g,h,i,j=b.createElement("canvas"),k=j.getContext&&j.getContext("2d");for(i=Array("flag","emoji4"),c.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},h=0;h