This person was born in August 1971, which was over 50 years ago. Chad was a bit of a crazy kid! However, treasure hunting isnt something the Ollingers are experienced in. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Thats what were seeing in these different spots. Following the success of the first season of Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, the Discovery show is back for a second series in 2022. Duane Ollinger's 160-acre property, The Blind Frog Ranch, is in the city of Vernal in Utah. Charlie Snider worked as a sheriffs deputy officer in the Ozarks for more than 20 years. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Videos 1. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. The property lies about seven huge underground caves and apparently lies in an area of high UFO activity. Customers also watched. I have molded mass. Russell Acord asks Duane Ollinger in an exclusive interview. Until he crossed paths with a man who convinced him theres something far more valuable than Mormon or lost Spaniard gold spirited into the hillside by Aztecs. Is there another show or movie that youd like to know more about? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. IMDbPro. Duane Ollinger: The man [Jeremiah Davis] that did me a huge favor, he is a very high level person, way up there. From discovering a mountain in Greenland full of rubies to finding diamonds at an active volcano, Eric loves going after the unusual. Then there was a project brought to us by a man who came in and talked on some stuff, and we found out about it through him. The new Discovery series has exploded the fan base and there are those who believe and the skeptics. Duane is quite convinced that a famous (Lost Rhodes Mines Gold) lost treasure is hidden inside the caverns, and his singular focus has been finding it. BenRiachs takeover provided enough capital to increase production and set about offering a wider range of releases. With over 450 CaSSOA storage sites across the UK, you're sure to find a secure spot for your caravan or motorhome near you. title plans. I get it. Take that however you want. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The official Blind Frog Ranch Facebook page has confirmed that filming is underway, despite the snowy conditions. Neale writes for the Idaho Press-Tribune, IdaHome Magazine, Boise Weekly, MSN, Yahoo and other entertainment sites. One thing you can be assured with when it comes to Chad Ollinger He is not afraid of anything and he truly seeks adventure in everything he does. Duane has had wonderful and successful career as both a Rancher and High Risk Oil Contractor in Amarillo Texas. Duane Ollinger: Well, several different theories. With the long winter season over, Duane Ollinger and his team return to the ranch to continue their search for the treasure. The property is also located near another infamous property in Utah the infamous Skinwalker Ranch which is known for stories of paranormal activity, such as sightings of UFOs. During season 1, Charlie Snider takes some coins found on the ranch to be checked over at a pawn shop. Please tell me that thats not just a stunt and can you just elaborate on that scene? Duane Ollinger: Well, if you know the story on why I owed this guy Jeremiah Davis a favor, if it saved a life, and what is that worth? [In that scene] we pulled the cameras and they were just going through some footage to see if they picked anything up. Duane shared a snap of some puzzling-looking art work which has fans asking lots of questions. I dont know that I could ever repay him, even if I brought this to the worlds attention. Chad Ollinger gives Russell Acord an exclusive interview. Chad Ollinger went in the cave even after his dad (Duane Ollinger) said not to go! The organisation also owns a former Chivas Brothers bottling plant at Newbridge, near Edinburgh. The Blind Frog Ranch was discovered in 2002 when two farmers driving by saw a hole in the ground and investigated. He has worked in recent times as a consultant in the fields of engineering geology, mineral exploration, and hydrogeology. Hes a stunt pilot, people dont realize that, he went for the world record on inverted spins with the Guinness book of World Records. Theres a lot of faith leaping here, but one thing is for certain something aint right at the ranch. Blind Frog Ranch stars confirm season 3 return Although there has not yet been an official update from Discovery as to whether the show has been renewed for season 3, a Facebook page for Blind Frog Ranch Outpost & Tours, run by Duane and Chad Ollinger has confirmed the return. Chad Ollinger gives Russell Acord an exclusive interview. So the first bug was that we were involved withyou might call [it] a healing center where we would sponsor scientists and people to come in and help give a different thought to maybe whats going on a long time ago, maybe open their minds a little bit. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. He and his team, including Head of Security Charlie Snider, have been exploring the Ollingers new land in New Mexico ahead of season 3. Will it be Duane and his team, or will they be beaten to it by intruders? When you watch the footage, when you watch the show, are you shocked at how your son Chad puts his life at risk? Some commented confused-looking emojis and another wrote: Some crazy looking writing?. . Buy HD $2.99. Blind Frog Ranch owner Duane Ollinger is sharing some of his latest mysterious findings on social media in 2023 as fans patiently await Mystery At Blind Frog Ranch season 3's release. Im lost for words for that. He has always been a high risk kid. They helped us move through this project. Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch is available on discovery+ and airs Fridays at 10PM ET/PT on Discovery Channel, Your email address will not be published. SirStocks 1 yr. ago During Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch season 1, Chad finds pure gold coins from 1849 on the land. But the story is deeper and our exclusive TV Shows Ace interview will tell you, the energy fields may be something that cannot be written off, and need to be really scientifically sorted. Were just looking at it and saying, Oh, well it looks like copper. He just cant get enough of this guy because he, he is so sincere, but he is willing to I hate to tell Chad this, but hes willing to push Chad out of the way. These are people that have tears in their eyes when they tell the story, and how can you not let them tell their story? Duane and Chad are both quite convinced that a famous (Lost Rhodes Mines Gold) lost treasure is hidden inside the caverns, and his singular focus has been finding it. So some of those claims might still exist if there is really a fortune of iridium on the property. Join us as we give you some exclusive interviews and behind the scenes with Chad! This suggests that theyre being watched by someone else on the same hunt. They cant say anything because they will get in trouble by their colleagues over here that they went to college with. That it's trying to hold on to something. This company officer is, or was, associated with at least 1 company roles. We dealt with people like ex NASA engineers. But he wanted the [property] story to be told of everything that we [collectively] are not being toldas far as that theres more out there in this life. He is married to Haley Ollinger and together they have four kids. There are some places on earth where the land just seems different, and Blind Frog Ranch in eastern Utah is one of those places. The ranch is the subject of a new show from Discovery named 'Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch' which focuses on Diane Ollinger's quest for treasure on the property. I mean, theres peopledont shoot the messenger on this pleasebut theres people that have gone out there and had many years worth of physical pain and just walking in those energy fieldsAnd the next thing, they dont have these pains. The distillery re-opened the following year, and in 2008 a second . By the time BenRiach came along in 2013 the distillery had already been restored to working order by a group of private investors, who had purchased it during 2008. Ollinger is the owner of Blind Frog Ranch. Once one of the great independent whisky producers of Scotland. UAMN TV 464K subscribers Subscribe 524K views 7 months ago In Partnership with UFO Mega Con. Son of Blind Frog Ranch Owner, Duane Ollinger Lead Cast on the show Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch on Discovery Pilot Owned Successful Crop-duster Business Aided in his father, Duane's businesses as Texas Rancher and high-risk oil contractor Gold Prospector and Miner Explorer and Adventurer Philanthropist Dedicated husband and father of four It was just an accident. Keep checking back with us for the latest content. Will it be an interminable slog like Curse of Oak Island that finds a cross here, a gem stone there, for years on end? By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. They have an ownership and title deed search, which lets you search their registers for details of: They also have the Land Register of Scotland, which gives information on properties and land owned in Scotland, including: Visit the Registers of Scotland website for more information on searching the registers. Prior to starring in Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, Duane was a successful businessman. In an earlier post, Charlie Snider had informed fans that they were waiting on the weather to get better before they could begin filming. Have something to tell us about this article? TV Shows. Self - Owner: Blind Frog Ranch; Self; 2021-2022 14 eps; Credits. As we have seen in the first season, Since Duane and Chad started prospecting at Blind Frog Ranch, they have discovered a system of underground caverns that run underneath the property as well as many unpredictable things From an energy zone that aides in successful Alchemy to many unexplained findings and happenings on the ranch. After viewers were given a glimpse into some of the mysteries Duane and Chad Ollinger had come across at Blind Frog Ranch in 2021, the show was renewed for a second season. Bling Frog Ranch has become a big personal undertaking for Duane, but that's not how his relationship with the property started. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Mystery At Blind Frog Ranch will not be on tonight's broadcast. Blind Frog is located just 20 miles north of Skinwalker Ranch. This channel is managed by Zohar Entertainment Group UK, Zohar Entertainment Group International Inc, USA and AdRev, USA. Who owns Blind Frog Ranch? Regardless of the fact that the locals in the area say that a curse protects the treasure, and Duane has had a myriad of strange occurrences that have knocked him off course. Is someone a local maybe messing with you? Lets take a closer look at the background of each of these characters. Its currently unconfirmed whats inside the box but the ranch owners and retired sheriff Charlie Snider are thinking that theres potentially gold in there. But that doesnt mean it works for everybody. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Based in Utah's Uintah Basin lies Ollinger's whopping 160-acre property - which is the equivalent of 3,032 feet x 3,032 feet. He was tied to some high level folks, you might say. I can. Who is Duane Ollinger from 'Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch'? Copyright ScotchWhisky.com 2023. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ac5ee5bf074b6ab2d5e4403f8b40b845" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. Just a Good Ol Boy who works and honest day and loves to talk to everyone about their true stories on their journey. So, I cant deny it. Since he started prospecting at Blind Frog Ranch, he's discovered a system of underground caverns that run underneath the property. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Hes since become convinced there is stashed treasure hidden inside the caverns, and his singular focus has been finding it. Its just amazing to get to be a part of this and, and get to work with these guys and, and field crew. Get the latest news and updates on Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch with BuddyTV. Speaking of the box, they said: Well, if youre barracading it with ten inch logs in a cave then flood the cave there must be something of value in there. There are people that have eye problems that now they go to the doctor and the doctor says, well, whatever you do keep doing it. These are documented things, not something that Im bringing up. At the end of season one, Duane Ollinger and his team still hadnt found a safe route into the underground cave where they believe the fortune gold was buried. Season 2 Trailer. I mean, Id be the dumbest sumbitch in the world to say, I just want people to see it, man. MR CHRISTOPHER FAIRGRIEVE is British and resident in United Kingdom. Russell Acord does an exclusive Interview with Duane Ollinger. To only allow the cookies that make the site work, click 'Use essential cookies only.' Lots of different items have been found on Blind Frog Ranch over the years, a metal bracelet and various coins have been discovered by using metal detectors on the land. On his death bed, I told him that I got the story out and I told him, I said, man, I never lied to you. There are multiple legends behind the ranch itself that originally attracted Duane's dad to the property. In this presentation, Duane Ollinger will share the real story about how he became the caretaker of Blind Frog. Besides traveling, Chad has a family. After discovering an underground cavern system underneath the property, Duane Ollinger, the owner of Blind Frog Ranch, is determined to find the famous lost treasure thought to be hidden there. The BenRiach Distillery Co was formed in 2004 when former Burn Stewart Distillers operations director Billy Walker teamed up with South Africa-based business partners Geoff Bell and Wayne Keiswetter to purchase the mothballed Benriach distillery near Elgin from Chivas Brothers. Duane Ollinger discusses Blind Frog Ranch Intruders and Drones. Please contact sites directly for more information, prices and availability. I told Eric about that and he said, well thats just not the way the books tell us, so we will have to rethink this if its viable.. However, there are many strange occurrences in a place that locals believe is cursed to protect the treasure, and its making them very uncomfortable. These are different from the Spanish coins previously found on the ranch. Related . People have been looking for it ever since.. Duane is hellbent on unraveling the truth about his ranch and uncovering the treasure otherwise, he might just have to sell the property. Now, for me to try to keep Chad from doing what he does is flat out impossible. Locals say the land is cursed. It just helps get this story out even more, that theres more out there than what were being told by any government or religions. The Blind Frog Ranch in Utah has been left behind for now, and Chad, Duane, and Charlie appear to have their work cut out when it comes to exploring their new land. The property is said to have paranormal connections too. No sir, you will see a bona fide academicEric Drummondas serious as a heart attack and as solid a scientist as they come, witness dirt and sand melt down in a crucible and become not glass, but solid metal. For some, treasure hunting is a way of life. Click 'Accept all cookies' to agree to all cookies that collect anonymous data. Hes just a good son of a buck is all I got to say. Duane gives Russell Acord an explanation in an exclusive interview. It would be like me trying to stop the waves from coming in from the ocean. This article will discuss interesting facts about the show, including its characters, where to stream, and more. Adding to the fun of the story is the power of lore. I know that theres books out there. And thats where this guy shows up, in front of the game camera. The location is about 20 miles from the border of Colorado, in the Uinta Basin of Utah. Following the success of the first season of Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, the Discovery show is back for a second series in 2022. A total of 120 people are employed across the companys four sites, and single malts are exported to more than 40 countries, headed by Taiwan, with other Asian markets, North America and Europe also performing well. The first season premiered on Jan. 1, 2021, and had six episodes that aired between Jan. 1 and Feb. 5. They have an ownership and title deed search, which lets you search their registers for details of: property ownership. A series of dangers threaten the hopes and lives of the Blind Frog team. Duane Ollinger is the landowner and he's made it his personal mission to discover the potential hidden gems that might be spread out across seven underground caves throughout his 160-acre ranch. 2021 copyright BlindFrogRanchOutpost, LLC & BlindFrogRanchOutpost.com, Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch Season 1 Gallery, Lead Cast on the show Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch on Discovery. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The shop owner added: this gold of Thomas Rhoades, it came from Spanish contuistadors, known nowadays Mexico city. Eric was featured in Ice Cold Gold in 2013, a TV show by Animal Planet. The BenRiach Distillery Co was formed in 2004 when former Burn Stewart Distillers operations director Billy Walker teamed up with South Africa-based business partners Geoff Bell and Wayne Keiswetter to purchase the mothballed Benriach distillery near Elgin from Chivas Brothers. One quote you know if you have ever talked to Duane Ollinger is Dont Shoot the messenger. The reason you may know this is because Duane is a wealth of knowledge and has some amazing information to share that some may find a bit hard to believe but as Duane says, Just because you may not believe something doesnt give me the right to not tell the truth.. You can probably look it up on the website https://homeranchsales.com/utah and see his deathbed statement where we have it for sale. 294 2022 8 episodes. This person was born in August 1971, which was over 51 years ago. This year, he has to get some return on his investment or risk having to sell the property. Blind Frog also has a long history of hidden gold. Season two premiered on Jan. 7, 2022. In 2006, the blind owner of the ranch died and his son took ownership of the property. From the Uintah basin in Vernal, Utah, the research team and production crew . Ollinger is a laconic Texan who is a bottom line kind of guy. Huge. Use the link below to share your search results. Hell man, theres books out there to tell you how to ride a bull. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Only time will tell. He intends to do this with the help of his son Chad, his friend Charlie Snider, and a geologist named Eric Drummond. rights and conditions. Blind Frog Ranch pyramid is latest odd discovery in New Mexico, Blind Frog Ranch fire ravaged 600 acres of land but wildlife still remains, 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. You have sunk a lot of money in this, are you anticipating that you will find this Spaniard gold? During the 2021 series, Charlie Snider said: So, the aztec gold and the Mormon gold are apparently the same thing. So yeah, I believe that theres more out there and Ive seen a lot of things that helps me with, to believe in the information that not a lot of people have ever seen. He's a former high-risk oil contractor who sold his oil contracting company in Texas to purchase the Utah. Join us as we give you some exclusive interviews and behind the scenes with Duane Ollinger Star of Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch actual Ranch and Outpost & Tours! Including news updates, blog notifications and all information you need to know about insurance, caravans and equipment. Duane Ollinger talks about what he did before and why he chose to buy Blind Frog Ranch and start this journey in an exclusive interview with Russell Acord. Do not give any personal information because we cannot reply to you directly. Source: Discovery On his death bed, I told him that I would get this story out. All of this makes for a thrilling and interesting series to watch. I think it will be a game changer to a lot of technology because these energy fields are huge. It usually airs on a Friday during the season two premiere on January 7th, 2022. The shop owner explained that in 1858 a Mormon leader named Thomas Rhoades trotted along the land and gold nuggets were said to have fallen out of his saddle bags. But its the story being told now some of it is just flat-ass happening, but then theres some of it that has to be told in a way that, that, it, it has to tell the story of what mightve happened. We created a group of people that would call scientists in and people that knew some off-the-wall stuff. The show will follow Ollinger, his son Chad Ollinger, his best friend and retired Sheriff's Deputy Charlie Snyder and geologist Eric Drummond as they set out to find the treasure buried under the ranch. MR CHRISTOPHER FAIRGRIEVE is a Ecologist from Newbridge Midlothian. February 4, 2021February 4, 2021 by April Neale 0 Comments. Is it seems like that in an energy zone you can take regular dirt I know of two of these places right now, up in Utah one and, and Amarillo, Texas is the other. Since he started prospecting at Blind Frog Ranch, hes uncovered a system of underground caverns that snake underneath the property. You might be surprised to learn that Blind Frog Ranch is not the worst "reality" show, at least IMHO. Besides not knowing exactly where the supposed treasure is, the ranch also has underwater caves and caverns that may not be entirely safe. Alaskan Killer Bigfoot on Discovery+ makes slightly less sense. What kind of craziness was it when there was an intruder by your familys camp? A ranch owner sets out to find a fortune of gold hidden on his property. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. its crazy to me. Russell Acord asks about being a Treasure Hunter in an exclusive Interview with Duane Ollinger. But after you read this, any doubts that there is something not quite normal in this remote ranch in Utah will be made clear. Whatever you may think about Mystery At Blind Frog Ranch, this illuminating interview with the lead player, ranch owner Duane Ollinger, will blow your mind. Both properties share a long history of high strangeness activities, which are ongoing to this day. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Eric had to scratch his head on some stuff. You may wish to upgrade your browser. Their most recent appointment, in our records, was to SCOTLAND'S LEARNING PARTNERSHIP on 2009-10-01. And the project kind of went south a little bit, and then I stepped in and controlled the project and just moved it forward. Many mysteries still remain at the Utah ranch and there are lots of treasures still to be found on the land according to the owners Duane Ollinger and his son, Chad. How does an oil man from Texas wind up in Utah and get invested into this ranch, who was the person that put the bug in your ear? Down to earth and honest free spirit seeking and adventure. The first few episodes find the team finally succeeding in pulling out some of the contents of the box found during season 1. Eventually the Indians rebelled, took the gold and hid it. Who is Milton Dailey? WATCH MYSTERY AT BLIND FROG RANCH ON DISCOVERY FRIDAYS AT 10 PM, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Screenshot: Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, Discovery Twitter. Thats kind of crazy, but, you know, everybody just wants to be a part of getting us out, finding out how this works. Glenglassaugh had been established in 1873, but reconstructed during the late 1950s, before falling silent in 1986. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. So we know the components in these dirt and the next thing, other things start showing up that wasnt in it before. Duane Ollinger: There were several stages to this whole deal. The subject of how gold would be scattered around the ranch is covered during season 1 of the show and it all goes back to a Utah legend. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. In "Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch," Duane Ollinger and his son Chad set out on a hunt for a vast fortune of Aztec gold believed to be on their ranch. The distillery re-opened the following year, and in 2008 a second distillery was acquired from Chivas Brothers in the shape of GlenDronach, near Huntly. The episode entitled "Trespassers" is sure to be interesting. For now, fans will have to wait for Duane to reveal more details about the mysterious engraved artifact. Hear a story about his childhood I bet you didnt know! If they do, there may not be a season three. And it is huge. Distilling dynasty best known for its early adoption of the patent still at Cameronbridge. Now, now the dirt is always tested before we do the sampling. Texas Rancher and high-risk oil contractor. Whether it be Aztec, American Indian, or even Mormon gold; it all has connections to Blind Frog. Duane Ollinger Star of Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch actual Ranch and Outpost & Tours, Lets get to know him! They will test the dirt; they will test the fluxes. Neale is a member of the Television Critics' Association (TCA), The Alliance of Women Film Journalists (AWFJ), Hollywood Critics Association (HCA), Gay and Lesbian Entertainment Critics Association (GALECA) and Critics' Choice Awards - Film and Television (CCA). The new hit Discovery Channel series Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch is airing its 5th episode Friday at 10 pm ET. He is married with four children and sold his crop-dusting business and family home to help fund this year's operation. Mystery At Blind Frog Ranch | Shows | discovery+ A ranch owner sets out to find a fortune of gold hidden on his property. Menu. In Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, Duane Ollinger and his son Chad set out on a hunt for a vast fortune of Aztec gold believed to be on their ranch. So if they dont start no bullsh** there wont be any. Duane shared a snap of some puzzling-looking art work which has fans asking lots of questions. Say, for example, that iridium was not in the mineral rights that might have transferred to Duane, it might lead to a lawsuit. Fans of the unscripted reality show The Bradshaw Bunch know that the Theres information that we have that is, is beyond what people will believe, but Ive seen it. Although the coins found so far on the show havent turned out to be real gold, Duane, Chad and the rest of the cast are still convinced theres more to be found. The boots on the ground, Karga Seven, all the [production] people out there didnt know anything about it. The first season show many of the challenges of the year and the next is sure to be packed with some amazing experiences on this journey! If you are a fan of the show, tonight's episode is going to dive deeper into the paranormal occurrences happening on the ranch. MR CHRISTOPHER FAIRGRIEVE is British and resident in United Kingdom. Duane talks with Russell Acord about how Alchemy is actually happening at the Blind Frog Ranch! Now in, in saying that now heres how it works. More purchase options. I know all these things because they let me see so much stuff that defies gravity you might say. Furthermore, it seems Duane and his crew arent alone in their hunt for this treasure, as they discover a remotely operated surveillance camera at the worksite. And as we all know from the Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch TV show currently on the Discovery Network, you have heard Duane describe his son, Chad doesnt have an ounce of quit in him, and, if someone needs to SCUBA dive into an unknown cavern system 50 feet beneath the ground, its going to be Chad., Chad is married with four children, and his wife and kids left Texas with Chad to put everything into this crazy and unpredictable gold mining opportunity in the Uintah Mountains in Utah, now known as The Blind Frog Ranch.. Duane Ollinger: It is an overlap because what were seeing out there and what Ive seen in different energy zones, thats very well proven. Official Blind Frog Ranch Outpost YouTube channel for all your behind the scenes from your favorite TV Show and more! The shop owner says: I bet you thought these were from the Lost Rhoades Mine. Have something to tell us about this article? If they dont, its left to be seen whether the search will continue or theyll just conclude there isnt any gold at all on the ranch.