Geekvape has been doing well with coils as of late, and this uses the P series of coils which weve seen in devices like the Boost Pro and B100. Reenergize and return to the unlocked state. My goal is to bring as much good, fair, and unbiased information to the forefront as I can to aid vapers in making informed decisions to get the best vape for their style. Unfortunately, the coil is hard to grip even though it sticks out a fair amount, so youre best off using the included tool or a flat head screwdriver. Stealth mode: To go into Stealth mode, press the Fire and+ and . If the device is in wattage mode, you can adjust the power by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the front of the device. All orders placed on the website will Aegis Mini. Tutorial Video. Aegis Boost. It only lasted about 55 mL which is low by todays standards. level of shock resistance, provide better protection in harsher environments. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. 4. The same goes with the water test; no issues there either, so it works as well as the rest of the Aegis line. I enjoy helping people really get the most out of their vape and finding their aha moment when it all clicks into place. How To Solve These Mod Issues. For more information, go to Proposition 65 Warnings Website. The AS chipset can power the Aegis up to 100W. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Bypass mode: Full power output, but maximum power does not exceed 100W. Then, they need to insert the device and unscrew the door from the threads. Screen brightness adjustment: In the standby interface, hold down the Fire button and + button for 1 second to display the brightness adjustment icon and step up the brightness by percentage. Version information display:Press the FIRE button 5 times and then press 2S with the+ and _ keys at the same time. To use the device, five clicks of the fire button will turn it on and off. If the device is in wattage mode, you can adjust the power by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the front of the device. It is released alongside the E100 (called Aegis Eteno), which takes an 18650. And don't worry if you have damaged the coil - you're in good company. Only for adults. Terms and Conditions I prefer a cooler vape and frankly don't care how much vapor my setup produces. Overall, Geekvape did a solid job with this device. There are two transparent, plastic viewing windows on either side of the mod, where there are also adjustable RGB LED lights. Remove the tank from the Geek Vape Aegis Solo and turn it upside down. We just prefer a higher nic level with moderate clouds. The new Solo also makes it as indestructible as the first vape starter kit. Only for adults. Power adjustment: In the PWR mode, press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the power, and long press and hold the button to enter the quick adjustment mode. 21. It's embarrassing to note after 13 years of vaping, but, due to a basic user error, my first experience of the new Geekvape Aegis Solo kit was a mouthful of e-liquid. your wattage is too low, if its 0.2 ohms, you should vape at 70-75 W, and 70 VG and 30PG is the best i believe, thats what good for me, my settings are: TI/TCR 0420 208 0.17 Ohm locked 75W. The coil ohm is 0.2. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. 1. For more information on build quality, performance, and basic operations, check out my in-depth review of the Geekvape M100 kit. Make sure that the tank is tightly connected to the mods threading and that the coil is securely installed within the tank. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. You cant do it with a full tank, but it can be done with the tank half full which is nice. 1. Do not put e-liquid in the centre hole. However, the pod tank is only available in black, silver, and blue, so blue and black are the only two device options that completely match with their tanks. The only thing that changes is that you get to use your own battery on the S100. Powers up to 100W with The 2nd Gen of Geekvape Tri-proof Tech makes Solo 2 a more protective and durable companion outdoors. Before removing a gasket, check the spare parts kit included with the Geek Vape Aegis Solo to confirm that you have a matching gasket. When the tank is empty, disassemble it and check the silicone gaskets for any warping or tearing that could indicate damage. Ill give you my first impressions of the unit I received, talk about the tank, and offer my final verdict. As far as the IP68 rating goes, I did throw it around quite a bit for the fun of it, and the device holds up well. Vaping with the Geek Vape Aegis Solo is as simple as holding the fire button and inhaling. The Legend takes two batteries, so its battery life is much higher than the Solo. Both the Solo and Max feature GeekVapes unique build materials and high-quality construction. The mod in the kit has a comfortable, ergonomic grip like all the other Aegis mods. They have incredible durability and longevity. a convenient and long-lasting vape experience. 12. Enlarged filling hole for a more convenient filling experience and enlarged airway for larger air inflow. It also comes in a kit with the Cerberus tank. California Proposition 65 - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Geekvape invites Vapers around the world to innovate together within a non-disclosure private community which we call it The GeekLAB Project. The airflow was kept open, and using the TFV8 Baby tank with the accompanying coils was the best way to let the mod fly and vape. And same as the rest of the Aegis line, the X comes with an IP67 certification for dust and water-resistance. And they wrap all the way around the inside. ), 3. Part of why the Geek Vape Aegis solo does such a good job of withstanding shocks is because it has a threaded battery compartment that keeps water out and wont pop open accidentally. I'll add a few tips: Not sure if you vape so Hot by choice or recommendation but many vape much lower wattage and still are able to quit smoking. Along with the new design UI, the vaping info becomes more intuitive. key to confirm.When the original atomizer is removed, the atomizer resistance value will automatically reset to zero. Watts: ?? The Aegis X and the Aegis Legend are usually at the top of any list about the best Aegis mod. The power in the first 4 seconds can be set according to user needs, and the power output of the latest value is fixed in the 5th second and the next 10 seconds.If set: 25, 25, 25, 25, 30. The accidental press protection design makes Solo 2 safer to carry. On the top of the mod, there is stainless steel, spring-loaded 510 connection. |Sitemap Smoking: Is Vaping Bad for You, Too? Welcome to the world's largest e-cigarette website. GL and have fun! Ground-breaking shock-resistance. I get how its helpful for a beginner, but the wattage range is printed on the coil, and its not really a beginner device to begin with. The Cerberus vape tank itself features stainless steel and Pyrex glass components. Then give it a half turn to move the top cap to the side, exposing the two large fill holes. If the device still doesnt work, try charging the battery. Depth37.8mm Weight : 203.5g, 0.3 KA1 Any longtime experience? Im tired of locks that wear out. Product manuals, posters & TPD files feel free to download and update! And Geekvape Z Subohm 2021 Tank. They should really disable them in the firmware, in my opinion. Maximum output power 100W 4. For example, with the 0.2-ohm coil, it lets you set between 60-70 watts only. This mod by GeekVape has top features that make it suitable for use. 11. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. Volt: ?? The Aegis Max is a single-cell device. The flavor started off poorly but broke in after a tank, although it was . Im new to vaping and this is my first mod! I wouldnt recommend it to new vapers though, as it may get a bit too complicated. Twitter In addition, the tank is compatible with other mesh-style atomizer heads like the TFV8 Baby coils. Theyre a very solid and reliable company overall with only a few hiccups along the way. If the threads dont turn smoothly, back them up and try again. And so on. Its also wise to make sure that youre using the right type of e-liquid. And Geekvape Z Subohm 2021 Tank. Press the lock screen prompt for 2 seconds. The quarter twist fill is excellent and my favorite filling design, but sometimes when removing the top cap, you wind up taking the airflow control ring with it since the top cap is pretty thin. Ground-breaking shock-resistance. A 0.96" TFT color screen displays all your important vaping stats and the two adjustment buttons allow you to modify your . A-Lock:Toggle the A-Lock left/right to turn on/off the A-Lock, prompt lock/ unlock interface for 2s, the A-Lock icon is updated to the corresponding locked/ unlocked state when returning to the main interface.When the A-Lock is turned on, the output is stopped, and other operations are invalid except for switching on and off.Turn on the A-Lock and in the boot state, prompt the theA-Lock locking interface for 2S when pressing the buttons. Not the smallest or most portable AIO, but small enough to be carried aroundand smaller than a multiple battery setup. They rated for between 30-45W but vape best between 30-40W. Accidental Press Protection Lock makesGeekvape S100safer to carry. It is up to users to decide which they prefer, the Aegis Solo or Max. But it still has the same rugged build that makes it waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. Bigger screen with new UI. Geekvape S100 | Aegis | Geekvape - Pursue a Healthy Vaping Experience. Thank you for your expert review and extensive information on this vape! The Solo is thinner than the other Aegis mods, with a width of only 41mm (1.6 inches) and standing at just over 86mm (3.4inches). This mini version of GeekVapes popular Aegis line of mods has a single, built-in 2200mAh battery that can reach as high as an 80W output. Colors:Blue, beige, red, black, rainbow, volcanic grey. As I mentioned in the intro, the S100 is nearly identical to the M100 so if youve read that review, youll already know more or less everything there is to know about this device. As far as the tank goes its not that great, but to be fair, most included tanks in kits really arent. The tank of the GeekVape Aegis Solo 100W has the following specs. Starting with the Z0.2 coil I found it best around 70 watts. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Copyright 2020 Geekvape all rights reserved. Overall, not a very good coil. Geekvape E100i (Aegis Eteno I): An Advanced AIO that Can Take a Beating. Product manuals & firmwares, posters & TPD files, make free downloads and update! Anyone below the age of 21 is prohibited from buying e-cigarette. The Aegis Max is the latest single-battery box mod from the popular manufacturer Geekvape. Bigger screen with new UI. Its a pretty basic tank overall. If the battery rattles inside the device, it isnt secure. The Geekvape S100 (Solo 2) kit is one of the latest kits from long-time popular manufacturer Geekvape. It is also listed in our 10 Best High Wattage Kits!. VPC mode adjustment: The output power of each second can be set (5 parameters). Try ane-liquidcontaining at least 50 percent vegetable glycerine. Amp: ?? Don't worry if you end up outside the recommended range - it's just a recommendation. Shock resistant, no need to worry Tips and Protection:Battery anti-reverse connection protection (battery reverse connection does not damage the board card).Atomizer resistance <=0.08ohm output short circuit prompt 2 seconds. Turn off: Press the fire button five times in quick succession to turn off the device. Contact us and we'll find you the best solution. So anyone who wants to push the mod and the AS chip to the limit can do with other coil heads. The Solo is a single-cell device ideal for mouth-to-lung vaping, as it can reach a high power output of 100W. And with my very first e-cigarette, Ive got obsessed with all things digital. It shows mode, wattage, battery life, coil resistance, amperage, and a vape timer on a top-down screen. I cant say for sure what all the colors offered are since its not listed on their site yet, but I have found it listed as out of stock around the internet and have seen the offerings of six different colors. can be easily cleaned. 18. The vapor was smooth, staying underneath the 30-40W maximum coils, with a very loose draw resistance. for next rush! Being a regular Sweden student, I discovered innovative ways of living healthier. IP68 rating water & dust resistance and higher level of shock-resistance stronger protection in a severer environment. Industry-leading IP68 rating water & dust resistance. Depth31.5mm Weight : 112.5g, Height : 88.0mm Width46.8mm Then with the Z0.25, which I found best around 50 watts. Get well charged for next rush! Actual product you receive may differ. I often say that when it comes to cloud-chasing tanks, but in reality you can . IP68 waterproof rating and dust resistance 7. A Geekvape Z0.4 coil rated 50-60 watts; A Geekvape Z0.2 coil rated 70-80 watts; A Geekvape Z0.25 dual coil rated 45-57 watts; A Geekvape Z0.15 coil rated 80-90 watts; The two included were the Z0.2 and Z0.25. It is suited for the Cerberus vape tank or any other 510-threaded vape tank with a diameter of 31.5mm or 1.2 inches across. TC wires are limited to their own specific setting, as their individual heating properties vary. Electronic_Cigarette, a subreddit for discussing everything e-cigs and vaping including mods, tanks, juice, advocacy, methodology, safety, and current news. button to dim the brightness of the screen. External 18650 battery for long time usage and convenience. The Legend also uses a different chipset, the AS, that enables faster performance and more vaping options like variable power curve, bypass mode, and temperature control. It comes with a fully featured chipset that offers a variety of modes and functions, and it is paired with a pod tank that boasts a generous 4.5 mL capacity and takes uses the P series of coils. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The tank itself is fully exposed and clear, so its really easy to see the juice level. Type-C charging port with flip cover enables a faster and safer charging. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets. If nothing happens when you attempt to use the Geek Vape Aegis Solo, its likely that the battery is dead or that the device is locked. Powered by external 18650 single battery, Solo 2 provides a convenient and long-lasting vape experience. They are all made with high-quality materials and are water, dust, and shock-resistant. Try a different USB cable. The Cerberus vape tank has been a mainstay of many GeekVape kits since 2017. Out of the six available options, I received the black with black leather. Ooze Booster Review: A Handheld E-Nail That Actually Hits Like a Nail, VOOPOO ARGUS G & ARGUS POD SE Review: Something for Everyone, ZOVOO DRAGBAR Z700 SE Review: A Slim Chance, VOOPOO VINCI 3 Review: Great Battery Life and an Excellent Coil, The Kind Pen Gags Review: A Cordless Desktop Rig for Wax & Oil Carts. Vaping Daily, All Rights Reserved, 2023. The Geekvape E100i is a medium-sized AIO/pod thats about the size of a single-18650 mod and tank. Make sure that the battery is secure and installed with the correct orientation. As for the life of the single 18650, keeping below the recommended range of the coil, of 40W, or even a tad above at 50W, the Aegis lasted all day. The machine can be switched on and off in the locked state and returned to the previous state after startup. That's the 60 - 80 w. Increase your power gradually until the vape starts getting worse. In this Geek Vape Aegis Solo guide, well explain how to use this device and how to troubleshoot the most common problems you might experience with it. Switch working mode:Press the FIRE key 2S for 3 times to enter the setting state;The cursor stays in the upper left corner of the workmode, press + or- key;Optional modes include POWER, VPC, BYPASS. IP67 waterproof, able to withstand immersion for up to 30 for adults of legal smoking age only. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. E-Juice on our site may contain Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine and Flavorings. a single 18650 battery, Height : 86.4mm Width41.2mm The Aegis Solo box mod starter kit comes paired with the Cerberus sub-ohm vape tank with a glass extender piece and two X2 Super-Mesh coils. Just note that the tank itself is not rugged, and the glass can easily break and water in it will ruin the coil. So, youd probably be better off just getting the mod and buying a separate tank. |Accessibility This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Exit settings: Long press the FIRE key 0.8s to confirm the change and exit the setting state (it will exit automatically after 5S no operation under the setting state). more intuitive. Instagram The device and battery in the kit may need recharging if the vape mod fires above 50W. A bigger screen provides a better visual experience. There were no problems scrolling through the various options. No nebulizer or nebulizer resistance >=3.5ohm, no nebulizer prompt 2 seconds.Before output voltage of single battery <3.2V before output <2.8V in output stop output, low voltage prompt2 seconds. My goal is to bring as much good, fair, and unbiased information to the forefront as I can to aid vapers in making informed decisions to get the best vape for their style. Sorry for the dumb questions. In my test for the charge rate, I got a max of 1.66A, so it should be rated at 1.8A and is right up there with the faster-charging devices. Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly, 9 Pros and Cons of Vaping You Need to Know, The Different Types of Vapes You Need to Know, 11 Battery Safety Tips to Keep You More Protected, Battery: single 18650 battery (not included), 1 x Geekvape Z Sub-ohm 2021 tank (pre-installed: 0.2-ohm KA1 single mesh coil / spare: 0.25-ohm KA1 dual mesh coil), A Geekvape Z0.25 dual coil rated 45-57 watts. The Aegis Max is the latest in a long line of Aegis products. Enter Settings: Press the FIRE key 2S for 3 times to enter the setting state; 7. The first two coils are included in the kit, while the third one is available as a separate purchase. 8. 20. Thanks for readin! Please consult your physician before use. They also meet the IP67 standard for water and dust resistance. Official Partner of Paris Saint-German Geekvape S100 Overview Specification Kit Press Buy Now Red White Images are for reference only. Aegis Solo Kit | Aegis Series | Geekvape - Vape Innovation Aegis Solo Kit Overview Specification Kit Press Buy Now Black & Green All images are for reference purpose only, Actual product may vary according to the physical product. A bigger screen provides a better visual experience. Copyright 2023 Geekvape all rights reserved. The battery life is quite low at this wattage level. and user experience, Aegis X is the most . A firmware update to disable the rest would make it an easier-to-use device. You are using an out of date browser. 1. A stronger and powerful Kit! The SMOK Morph 219W Starter Kit Review: An Intelligent, Compact Mod, VooPoo Drag Review 157W Box Mod with Chip, WTF Target Mini Vaporizer Mod Review: Ideal for Discreet Dry Herbs Vaping. no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinterest. To change vaping modes, press the fire button three times quickly to open the menu. New tri-proof brings a more compact configuration, and comfortable hand-feel, while maintains a metallic aesthetics. Crossed threads can permanently damage your Cerberus tank and will often cause leaking. All images are for reference purpose only, Actual product may vary according to the physical product. You buy top airflow devices for leak resistance, not for top-notch flavor. With a 18650 bat , one commonly changes it 3 times a day. Im an avid temp control vaper but will vape pretty much any style of vaping. The reason why the Geek Vape Aegis Solo is such a popular vape mod is its reliability. You've gotten good advice so I will just wish you ALL the luck in the world quitting smoking. They just grind to fail status. and Z0.4. Geekvape Aegis X was ranked in top 2 in our last update, now it dropped to the 3rd place. So the GeekVape Aegis Solo is much smaller than other GeekVape 100W mods. The VPC (variable power curve) feature of the AS chip allowed for a more customizable experience. Of course, something like a malfunctioning chipset could cut down the lifespan of an Aegis mod, but those are rare occurrences. Shop the Geek Vape S100 Aegis Solo 2Starter Kit, utilizing a single 18650 battery, 5-100W output range, and is paired with the 2021 rendition of the Zeus Tank. Every detail is within vision in Solo 2. 6. There's so many options and I've had a few vapes in the best and could NEVER find the sweet spot for them. It does have passthrough vaping as well, so you can use it while its plugged in. A single high-amp 18650 battery drives up to 100 watts of cloud-chasing power. I guess the design is for high watts consistently even when the battery is drained, but power mode should just do that, and youre still limited by the battery charge and boost circuit. jurisdication and you agree to be Age Verified. Images are for reference only. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. There are three colored areas on the device: there is the coating which takes up most of the mod, the leather backing, and the frame that surrounds the leather. and lighter companion. Motherboard temperature >65C before output or BBB>85C in output, equipment overheating prompt 2 seconds.Smoke more than 10s in a single time, stop the output, timeout prompt 2 seconds.In the locked state, + and . keys are used to adjust parameters. There's good advice above. Therefore, the screen display should be familiar to most box mod users. Best:30~40w, Battery specification : Single 18650 steel shell lithium battery, Temperature control : 100 -315 /200-600, IP67 water, shock and dust protections, worry free for rains or dropping by accident, Powers up to 100W with a single 18650 battery. Both were rated at 0.3ohms also in the kit. This Aegis Mini vape mod also comes outfitted with the AS chipset. The Aegis Solo starter kit also features the Cerberus sub-ohm tank. The Aegis Solo can fire up to 100W, but its power limit is not assured with only a single 18650 battery. Coil: ?? A bigger screen provides a better visual experience. WARNING: This product contains nicotine. With the introduction of the Aegis product range, Geek Vape earned worldwide acclaim by releasing the first truly durable vaping devices. The current hardware version number will be displayed on the screen.Version information display: Aegis Mini2 Kit GV20200918V10(20200918V10 is the software update time and version, GVis the Kicker scheme, the supplier code and USB version number please contact me to prevent the version conflict resulting in user upgrade failure). Thank you for choosing GEEKVAPE Powered with the Latest AS-100 Chipset that has incredible accuracy and stable power output, the Aegis Solo is able to produce up to 100W power with a single 18650 battery. Using the screen and exploring the menus takes only three clicks of the main firing button. Other requirements:Solution boards must be UL certified and share PCB with GS0026(external battery solution)The cell needs to monitor the temperature. I searched the web to learn how to change the coil and wondered why the pre-installed coil looked different from the extra coil in the box. If you hit the fire button and hold it without vaping on it the TC will burn at your set temp until the mod cuts it off at 10s or whatever. The tank itself offers adjustable air via an air slider on the top. A simple swipe up/down switch protects you from coil over-burning or mod over-heating caused by accidental press. August 16, 2019 0. The screen measures 0.96 inches, and it is a good size for this type of mod, although it is a bit dark. Prime the new coils wick by putting a bit ofe-liquidon each of the exposed white openings. Top 3. Again, it is unusual for 100W mods. Along with a larger colour TFT screen the device has a unique lock mechanism. All Rights Reserved. The Solo is also a recommended device for MTL vaping, while the Max is a perfect companion for DL vaping. Turn off; Press the Fire button 5 times in quick succession within 2s to turn off the device. The Aegis Solo still adopts the latest AS Chipset, bringing accurate performance and powerful output. Vaping vs. Here comes Geekvape S100 (Solo 2) with new tri-proof. If nothing happens when you connect the Geek Vape Aegis Solo to the charging cable, try these steps to troubleshoot the problem. But it has an o-ring inside the top cap (there is no extra drip tip in the kit). To fill the Cerberus tank, twist off the tanks top metal hardware. The batterys positive pole should face the top of the mod. FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. A rubber stopper covers it to keep water (or any liquid) out. Anyone can enter bypass mode, VPC, or temperature control by highlighting the mode button and clicking through the various options. Holding up to 5.5mL of your favorite eJuice within the tank, the new Geek Vape Aegis Solo 2 100W Starter Kit utilizes the Geek Vape Z Coil Series to deliver outstanding flavor and vapor. Geekvape says, the .2 is 'best' at 60 - 80w, try starting a new thoroughly primed head at 35w - 40w & gradually increase power about 2w at a time. Geek Vape Aegis Solo 100w Kit - YouTube 0:00 / 9:55 Intro Sign in to confirm your age This video may be inappropriate for some users. Cerberus Tank Atomizer(Pre-installed:Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3. Power regulation: In POWER working mode, click+ or-to adjust POWER, POWER step 0.5W, 5 100W cycle, long press the button to enter the fast adjustment mode. The mod itself comes in six different colors and design accents. The dip tip is large and removable, and its a standard 810 Delrin tip, so you can use any 810 tip on it if you please. Finally, like with most box mod starter kits, the battery bay door has a waterproof design at the very bottom. The AS-100 chipset is common to all Aegis mods and kits. If you experience leaking with the Geek Vape Cerberus tank, the most likely reason is that the tank isnt assembled correctly. This is your quick-start Geek Vape Aegis Solo instruction manual. I started doing reviews at the end of 2016 bringing a unique amount of data and fair points that has made them grow in popularity. It performs the same but has a couple of small design updates to it. Overall, as far as top airflow atomizers go, its a solid vape. The mod is pretty much the same device as the recently reviewed M100 with the exception that it uses a single 18650 battery (not included) where the M100 has an internal battery. It's not at all uncommon to burn out a coil or two when you're starting out. If those aren't available, the Sony VTC5A . The outside frame is matte black while the frame accent is a shiny black for contrast. The Aegis Solo is also much more slender, weighing in at 112g or 4oz. How to Fix Problems With the Geek Vape Aegis Solo Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Vapers should use a lower-resistance or RDA tank to test out the mods capacities. Thank you so much for considering my post. The device is powered by an internal battery rated at 3000 mAh, and fires up to 100 watts. The GeekVape Aegis Solo kit, as it contains the AS-100 chipset, features a similar display configuration as any other GeekVape mod. Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout. You canbuy the Geek Vape Aegis Soloright here for just 39.95. about breaking by accident! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For more information, please see our experience and enlarged airway for larger air inflow. Post Views: 23,812 GeekVape Aegis Legend Kit with Zeus Tank actually is GeekVape Aegis Legend Limited Edition. Powered by external 18650 single battery, Solo 2 provides The GeekVape Aegis Boost is a beast of a pod mod. The E100i is an AIO in a medium-sized package. The zinc-aluminum alloy chassis protects the internal AS-100 chipset from water, dust, and shockwaves. Price: $62.95 (at Direct Vapor) If your throat is still burning, the coil might have been damaged so you'll need a need a new one. . What about the battery lock lid? I started with the 0.2-ohm coil, and I found it best around 65-70 watts. The Aegis Solo starter kit also features the Cerberus sub-ohm tank. There are three buttons on the device: a fire button on the top front above the screen and the up and down buttons below the screen.