Thank you for your support! Plus, its matte formula feels super lightweight on your lips, so theres no need to worry about your lips feeling dry as with some other lip stains. Also nice: Its six shadesin pink and red variationswould look fabulous on all skin tones. 13 Editor-Approved Blushes for Every Complexion, 13 Derm-Approved Natural Sunscreens to Wear, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Third in line, Dacey says you can pick up a great dupe to Benefit's Benetint Lip an Cheek Stain, 16, with Ulta's Weightless Water Lip Stain which is almost half the price at just 8.20. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. check out my other affordable alternative posts here. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The lip + cheek stain is the perfect creamy, sheer tint. Our precise lip applicator glides right on for a gorgeous look in seconds. MAC Art Supplies- Dirty Greasepaint Stick and Lipstain Marker Sneak Peek This is one is slightly heavier. One commenter said: I have that last Elf Lip Stain and Im a big fan. It has a similar texture and melts right into the skin. VNA Rating: 5/5. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Debmakes you look reddish. I used Benefit's Rose "Benetint" Lip & Cheek Stain! Alternative to Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek Wet n Wild Megaglow makeup stick color:blush Flawless finish but not quite* as "glowy" as the milk makeup version. For color that lasts all day through eating, drinking, and whatever else your lips are up to, your best bet is Wonderskin Wonder Blading Peel and Reveal Lip Stain. Benefit Powda Wowza Palette. However, the Etude House product has a doe-foot applicator, while the Benefit has a brush-tip. British Makeup & Beauty Blogger who loves finding a good bargain and blogging about it! Buy theBalm Stainiac Lip & Cheek Stain, Aloe-Infused Formula, Multi-Use, Buildable, Pigmented , 0.3 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders . If you like the texture, which by the should be watery and not thick because we're in the making of a 'tint', go ahead and add a drop of the red food coloring. What can I tell you! :) ? But, in my opinion,GlossiersBoy Brow beats it! Legend has . Benefit Posietint ($28.00) is a lip and cheek stain in a cool, bright pop of pink. If you click on links we provide, we may receive compensation. Milk makeup is all about sticks that give you shine and dewiness. It truly depends on the brand and the persons lips, advises Synnott who notes that more hydrating formulas tend to last longer. Our favorite matte formulas are Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint and Tarte Lippie Lingerie Lip Tint. Benetint lip & cheek tint from Benefit| perfect Dupe of benetint #shorts #makeuphow to use benetint lip and cheek tintdupe of benetintlip and cheek tint revi. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. I also like to apply this as a base for my powder blusher on those full makeup days. Benefit Lip Stain, Benefit Tinted Foundation, Benefit Eyebrow Tints, Benefit Gel Eyebrow Tints, Lip Stains, Eyebrow Tints, Eyebrow Tint . Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? :) ? It is awfully fast drying, so take some few turns practicing before going out for real with it on. Enter your email address and receive updates straight to your inbox. The Milk blur stick is like an instagram filter IRL. If you a fan of the Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tints, Dacey suggests you don't waste 35 and get the Elf Glossy Lip Stains as a dupe instead, and they're only 6. yeah i also learnt it after looking like a clown and creating streaks a few times bt now i apply and blend fast fast :jog: :jog: then it looks fine :jalwa: Yeahyou have benetint na. Register. Confession: With a price tag that rings in at under $15, this LOral lip stain is just as incredible as its pricier counterparts. Combine a tbsp of water with 1 tsp of glycerine. This milk makeup trip brow dupe has a great applicator that not only provides that feathered brow fill in, but can also be flipped over (use the sharper tip with the flat side) to elongate your brow strands where necessary. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara It layers well while still looking natural. nothing gives more natural flush.. and this looks like a freakin dupe :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: Ha re i buy many things out of spite Cheek stain are goody pls dont take offense :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: buttttttttttttt i am lazy na so my rule is life is of minimal effort :toothygrin: :toothygrin: so cheek stain = more than 3 seconds to apply blush, not for me . Most people look down on cheap brands like W7, but I have their 77 colour eyeshadow palette and it works so well! Benefit Tinted Cheek and Lip Stain 2-piece Set What It Is This special edition set includes full sized Benefit's iconic rose-tinted stain . Like full-coverage liquid lipsticks, lip stains also have the potential to leave the lips feeling dry. So, here are the top milk makeup product alternatives so that you can look like the effortless, metropolitan beauty and not break the bank. Ye kab hua? Learn more about the Estee edit line here. The Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick in the shade Sparkling Sand is the perfect dupe for the Watts Up! Justine Carreon, ELLE.com Associate Market Editor, I prefer cream blushes because I think they're easier to manipulate with your fingers and look more natural. Maybelline Glaze Blush Not to worry -- we can still help! Size: 0.1 ounces | Finish: Glossy | Shades: 4 | Cruelty-Free: Yes. Celebrity makeup artist, Kate Synnott tells Byrdie that lip stains are defined by their lightweight texture as opposed to heavier cream or wax-based lipsticks. Chloe Schama, Executive Editor, Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain, $30; sephora.com, I love the look of flushed cheeks and blush you can actually see. It's become a fan-favorite for nearly . It has an intergalactic highlighting effect and adds a hypnotic highlight to your cheeks. A holographic stick at a fraction of the price. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Who wouldnt want to look like a uniquely young and modern woman with flawless skin and fashion forward (yet easy) makeup? The first thing Urban Decay Global Makeup Artist Steve Kassajikian recommends looking for when shopping for a lip stain is the finish. Likesince high school? Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Food Chemistry. The color shade and softening lip effect is a spot on dupe for the milk makeup version. Also nice: It contains vitamin E and hyaluronic acid for added hydration. This is a drop of the fluid. Elf is an easy purchase, in my opinion, they are affordable and their products almost always do exactly what they say. Pin the below image so you too, can look like a modern makeup goddess (for less), How to break in Doc Martens quickly and painlessly, Elevate your style with this one item: an oversized blazer. 2007;103(4):1141-1152. Benefit Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain is a blush that retails for $30.00 and contains 0.42 oz. . The Ulta beauty water stains are almost half the Benefit Benetin at just 8.20. Your email address will not be published. Free shipping for many products! Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? You want it to be blended in and look like your lips are naturally that color. related: how to get the perfect laminated brow look at home. Stock up on this one because they might not be around for much longer. Naturally sheer & sexy on all complexions.it's innocent yet provocative. Hello! I found that wearing it on the lips for me is the best way and it is a bit drying if you dont combine it with a balm. related: The BEST glossier dupes out there. 8 Best Antioxidant-Rich Fruits for Healthy Weight Loss, 5 Popular Maharashtrian Snacks That Wouldnt Hamper Weight Loss Goals. Login My google-fu failed me. Thank you! The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. For someone who likes fuss free makeup, this is it! VidLakme ne dicontinue kar diya unka stain. I really loved this product, but this $24 mascara can be easily beat by a $4.99 mascara from the cruelty free drugstore brand Essence, which is carried at Ulta. She continued: "So helps darkness under the eyes or even post acne hyperpigmentation.. 4. The History. The Dupe List is here to help. I like that you can use it on the cheeks and lips and sometimes even on the eyes, depending on the shade., Size: 0.20 fluid ounce | Finish: Sheer | Shades: 5 | Cruelty-Free: No. The kiss-proof color lasts for hours, making it loved by celebs, makeup artists and gals around the world. I think I should give lip/cheek stains a try now. You're left with the perfect amount of color to pat onto the cheek. Truth be told, there arent many things more satisfying than a two-for-one product that actually works as intended. Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2022). I used it on my cheeks twice and then gave up on it, the reasons being, it is too dark for me at 3 swipes and also the smearing of the color on my cheeks just make me look redder than I already am, so while applying it, I dont know where the blushing starts or ends. Are you seeing a trend? If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. It is not only easily buildable but also easily blended. This Lancme powder blush looks great on--giving me just a touch of subtle pink that lasts super long but is never streakybut I also really love the compact it comes in: the glossiness, the way it clicks shut, the tiny brush, the mirror, the way its still sleek enough to fit into a teeny clutch. Thank you! Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! It can be used as a lip stain or blush and gives off a gorgeous vibrant wash of color. Size: 0.18 fluid ounce | Finish: Glossy and semimatte | Shades: 6 | Cruelty-Free: Yes, For a lip stain thatll stay in place for 10 hours while looking natural and feeling weightless, youll want to reach for this pick from Dior. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Benefit Flora Tint Desert Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain 6ml imperfect box at the best online prices at eBay! If you prefer a glossy finish, go with Flower Beauty Bitten Lip Stain. The stain in question is Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint, in 02 Pink. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick Swatches, Sephora Collection Colorful Blushes Swatches (2023), elf Halo Glow Contour, Highlight, Blush Beauty Wand Swatches, A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. Not only does it leave your lips tinted and glossy, but it also keeps them feeling hydrated, soft, and nourished throughout the daywithout any stickiness to speak of. Julep The Works Pencil Definer and Tinted Fiber Gel. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! All opinions are honest and 100% my own, as always! Our best overall pick is Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint. You get all the benefits from the nutrient-rich clay and it works for all skin types. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain Rose Pink The applicator's slanted tip and short, soft bristles allow for a precise swipe every time. It has the same velvety look and application. Everyone has it. Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2022). This affordable alternative has a great toothed maker application and allows you to fill in your brows with realistic brow-like strands, easily! Applying it doesn't actually feel like you're applying makeup at all. For someone who likes "fuss free" makeup, this is it! :huh: ohh this is so good for 200 bucks.even i want to try one :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ll check out the lakme one in case it doesnt work for me :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: lakme discontinued their stain Jyo.. try Bourjois Lip stains. Its buildable and applies like a gloss yet leaves a stunning satin finish, achieving a flushed lip look. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? i try anything once :tongue: :tongue: ha, quick quick like a cat :jog: :jog: :jog: :jog: bought out of spite ? Price: Rs. I've been wearing it ever since. This is an easy blush just like the Milk lip + cheek. It is not only easily buildable but also easily blended. Your email address will not be published. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches Lip Swatches On Face Cha Cha Benefit Permanent Where to Buy A $30.00 Tangerine Trance bareMinerals Full Size $21.00 6.0 mL / 0.2 US fl. Hi, you could this tinted moisturizer: https://shopstyle.it/l/bzxe2 Size: 0.33 fluid ounce | Finish: Satin | Shades: 5 | Cruelty-Free: Yes. Dacey then went on to add: If you're looking for a bit more of a bargain I think the Elf one is the most similar Ive found from the drugstore.. With each swipe, the formula feels super lightweight and provides a translucent yet highly pigmented hue. It's got a bit more pigment and long-lasting wear and leaves your lips feeling really smooth., Size: 0.20 ounce | Finish: Luminous | Shades: 4 | Cruelty-Free: No. Not only isThe BalmsStaniac Lip and Cheek Stain cruelty-free, but its also nearly fifteen dollars cheaper than Benetint! But I've been wearing it for years, and to this day, people still compliment me and want to know what I'm wearing when I have it on. If you know of one we should consider, please email us atcontact@byrdie.comand we will evaluate the product ASAP. 21 Apr 2023 18:00:07 . For a more affordable pick, consider LOral Paris Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain, a drugstore pick that stacks up incredibly well in comparison to its pricier counterparts. Water Lip Stain is more glossy-looking than other lip stains, says Synnott. Here are our dupes for Benefit Posietint, which is a blush that retails for $29.00 and contains 0.4 oz. Size: 0.10 ounce | Finish: Matte | Shades: 6 | Cruelty-Free: Yes, A smoothing and plumping lip tint sounds like something that could never exist, but this one from Victoria Beckham Beauty proves its possible. Its water-based formula, lightweight gel texture, and long-lasting tint are packed with moisturizing ingredients while avoiding the tackiness and dryness that lip stains typically bring. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Lip stains are best applied with your finger, explains celebrity makeup artist, Kate Synnott. It provides a velvety finish that pairs really well with their flawless finish foundation. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Thank you for your support! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Home Products Makeup Cheeks Blush Stain Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain GoGoTint. Learn more about me. Very well reviewed. As a lip stain, this works well as a long lasting and natural looking, barely there lip colour. This takes a bit more product to achieve the same pigment level but applies in a very smooth manner. Well reviewed, and an affordable price. Byrdie contributor Rachel Dube has written for some of the biggest beauty publications out there. I am a little sceptical of lip/cheek stains. It's not as liquidy as the Benefit but it gives the same look. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. This brow pen boasts an impressive amount of nourishing ingredients like aloe, CBD oil, and sunflower oil, and it also gives you that perfect laminated brow look. description. Benetint First we have Benefit's legendary lip and cheek stain, Benetint. 1500 on benefit website and they are offering free shipping above 125$ so please comment if you want to order something so we can share the order for free shipping!. Review Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches On Face Lollitint Benefit Permanent Where to Buy B+ $30.00 This huge wand delivers unrivaled length and volume, and in a side by side test I performed, the Essence mascara delivered better results after one coat than the Benefit mascara did after two! Chloe Schama . At the time of publishing, we were not able to find any lip stains from a Black-owned and/or Black-founded business. Rihanna's take on lip stain is this super-moisturizing formula containing squalane and glycerin. It feels so good on your lips!, A second added: Wish we had Flower Beauty in Sweden., While another fan quipped: If they ever discontinue the Elf Brightening Pen ima lose it.. its really my go to., I've got big boobs & did a Shein bikini haul - it's a dangerous outfit, Interior designer reveals two trends that are making your house look outdated, You have the eyes of a hawk if you see the elephant in this illusion, A Karen at the pool said I 'shouldn't be wearing a bikini like that', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, 6 Elf Glossy lip stains dupes for the Victoria Beckham bitten lip tints which are 35, Dacey says the Elf brightening pen concealer dupes the Yves Saint Laurents Beautys Touche clat Illuminating Pen. Looking for the perfect color? Find style tips, outfit inspiration, and fashion trend updates here. Flawless finish but not quite* as glowy as the milk makeup version. Just a little swipe on both cheeks and you're set. Great as a lip stain. And wed be remiss not to mention that it contains mango seed for protection and cupuau and murumuru butter for added moisture. :thanks: :teddy: have never tried cheek stain,need to try lakme sometime this looks nice deb :)). Why Its So Hard To Lose Weight Postpartum? Our fiery-red lip & cheek stain is the most passionate flush you can get from a bottle. It came in 2 formats, the larger being $24 for .24oz, the smaller being $20 for .11oz. With a natural, highly pigmented color, all you need is one swipe (and maybe a slight touch-up) to get you through the entire day. It has a very natural finish, and the clay aspect makes it more matte than shimmer. Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick Swatches, Sephora Collection Colorful Blushes Swatches (2023), elf Halo Glow Contour, Highlight, Blush Beauty Wand Swatches, A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. This is a great primer. This is a great long-lasting option that helps minimize shine and diminish the look of large pores. Next, you spray on the activator, wait a few seconds, then peel off the mask. Login They both provide a sheer rosy tint. coooolor as Samantha from Sex and the City once said I am a Tri-sexual. Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain Original Size Rose-tinted cheek & lip stain . The stain's five natural hues are game-changing to say the least, delivering a smudge-proof flush with a slight glow. A look into Bite Beauty's rebrand - is anything going right? I am a huge fan of old school shopping and not online, because I do tend to order everything wrong every single time, so I got fed up with myself and just gave up on the will to live, actually to purchase anything online. Idiots,they are. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain Travel Size .13oz/4ml. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. :stars: :shy: With pigmented picks from Ere Perez, Tarte, and L'Oreal. The.ZenZen . We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Natalie Matthews, Senior Editor, Lancme Blush Subtil in Shimmer Pink Pool, $32; sephora.com, What I love most about it is the gel-cream consistency. Benefit Gogo Tint Bright Cherry Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain, 0.2 Fl Oz. Compared to other lip stains, it boasts impressive coverage, which is why you should keep in mind that a little color goes a long way. While the multi-product system might not be ideal for on-the-go use, we like that it comes in several sheer and full-color shades. This bronzer is apparently incredible if its number one on Sephora, but NYXs Matte Bronzer in Medium is practically the exact same shade! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Xx I will have to try this out! Same drop blended, as you can see, it was already drying and a single droplet already stains. This is a great alternative to the Milk holographic stick in the color supernova. Water Based Lip Tint Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech 85 Groseille Irreelle Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick Swatches, Sephora Collection Colorful Blushes Swatches (2023), elf Halo Glow Contour, Highlight, Blush Beauty Wand Swatches, A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. While this is technically more of a pencil than a gel pencil, it glides on so smoothly and has a very similar texture and look. :)) Nice review!!! niceee detailed revu Deb :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: Oh yea get the benetint not dopes then i guess :struggle: :struggle: :struggle: I thnk i will look like a clown with these thngs, bt wana try it badly.. :waaa: Hahaha. Natur. Yeah Deb.I too rememberthose garish looking rouges and lipsticks that teachers also put on us for school skits and dances :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: When i was kid, to have long nails we would cut this flower and make those pointy little things our fake nails , http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OtnxKCdD5LY/SZNhCieDWzI/AAAAAAAAAFI/Amb6mttkKBo/S271/Flor+amarela+closer+2.JPG, Yeah Deb:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: .even this flower flower tooorange nails..http://polishedserenity.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html. :waytogo: haha, yeah i bought for the novelty of it, as for e it looks like a kids makeup thing :silly: i guess it is better than the TBS one but i have never heard of ETOS :sidefrown: :sidefrown: :sidefrown: :sidefrown: :sidefrown: is it weird? The information you provide is to send communications about Benefit Cosmetics offers, news and events. This primer is infused with hyaluronic acid which helps plump your skin and retain moisture. While you dont have as many choices as you would with traditional bullet lipsticks, most stains either have a matte or glossy finish. Benefit Cha Cha Dupes Here are our dupes for Benefit Cha Cha, which is a very warm-toned, light orange with a natural finish. Alyssa Bailey, ELLE.com Assistant Editor, Mac Powder Blush in Peaches, $23; nordstrom.com, My all-time favorite blush is/was NARS Daydream, a limited-edition shade I now save for special occasions lest I run out of my precious hoarder's stash (bring it back, NARS!). While most formulas tend to have longer wear than traditional lipsticks and glosses, Kassajikian recommends reaching for a waterproof formula to ensure your color will last through just about anything. One thing I did find out the hard way is that its important to apply this before any powder as otherwise the powder will go patchy! > Now a days rice is adulterated and we wash the MAC Art Supplies : Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker Review (Style Setter), Covergirl Outlast Lipstain 440 Wild Berry Wink, Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain 05 Infinite Rose Review, Photo, Swatches, Water Based Lip Tint Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech 85 Groseille Irreelle, MAC Art Supplies- Dirty Greasepaint Stick and Lipstain Marker Sneak Peek, The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain Rose Pink, 9 Home Remedies To Remove Dark Patches From Lips, http://polishedserenity.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romantic, 5 Best Ways To Use Dairy Products To Boost Weight Loss, 5 Weight-Loss Friendly Meals To Eat During Navaratri. The Becca brighten undereye corrector 24 is duped by the Flower chill out smoothing colour corrector 8.20. Colourpop has some of my favorite products and their highlighter has a similar glowy, glass effect while being a fraction of the price. Most importantly, they actually can hydrate dry lips, so it's important to look for a formula that doesn't crackle on thin, delicate lip skin. sometime on an impulse,sometimes just spite. It gives the hydrating effect without being overly shiny. Aside from its 10 unique color choices, it also has a delicious scent and a formula thats 99% natural. You can also subscribe without commenting. Both stains feature similar packaging (PosieTint is smaller in the photos because it's a mini), with opaque pink bases and lids that screw off. Register. And its a total steal at that price! Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Despite the nail-polish-like brush, there's nothing thick or sticky about this product. The stains five natural hues are game-changing to say the least, delivering a smudge-proof flush with a slight glow. Searching for a lip tint with the best matte finish? Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain Rose-tinted lip & cheek stain 355 Reviews $21.00 4 interest-free payments. Benefit Posietint Dupes Here are our dupes for Benefit Posietint, which is a blush that retails for $29.00 and contains 0.4 oz. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Rose-tinted lip stain Longwear Cult favorite ADD TO CART WHY WE LOVE IT I love finding good dupes for High End Brands! Looking for the perfect color? Its an ideal makeup staple for summer and because its a stain, it should hold up pretty well even in the hot and sunny climate that we should have here in the UK soon! Thanks to its blendable cream formula, only one swipe is required for a gorgeous natural wash of color. Applying it doesn't actually feel like you're applying makeup at all. Today, I have a wonderful Benetint dupe from cheap makeup brand W7 that's a bargain at only 3.49 for 10ml. How To Apply Lip Stain Overall: Benefit Posietint Lip and Cheek Stain is a stunning natural flushed cheek colour and an okay lip stain.I also want to try benetint and lollitint next! It's $25 for the full size (.10 oz). ($71.43 per ounce). Helps to shape your face, and draw attention to those killer cheekbones. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Benefit Cosmetics, Benetint Cheek And Lip Stain - Swatch, Review and Dupes Posted by bossybutglossy on July 23, 2017 Today I will be sharing with you my review and swatches of Benetint - the rosy lip and cheek tint from Benefit Cosmetics. highlighter. Size: 0.17 fluid ounce | Finish: Natural I Shades: 7 | Cruelty-Free: Yes. The multiple shade options, long-wearing formula, and precise applicator solidify how great it is. First we have Benefits legendary lip and cheek stain,Benetint. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. The bottle feels very small, but this is a product where less is most definitely more! I'm also all forbrush-free makeup application, and their entire line calls for just that. Plus, it packs a punch by looking like a gloss with the staying power of a stain. Read our, Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint at Amazon, L'Oral Paris Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain at Amazon, Tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint at Sephora, Victoria Beckham Beauty Bitten Lip Tint at Amazon, Rituel de Fille Enchanted Lip Sheer at Amazon, Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain at Nordstrom, L'Oral Paris Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain, We Tested the Most Popular Matte LipsticksThese 8 Were the Very Best, Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain, FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain, Wonderskin Wonder Blading Peel and Reveal Lip Stain. Benefitsliquid highlighter is coveted, but NYX makes a cheaper, cruelty-free alternative! Spreads on the skin like crazy. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. The 6 Best Long-Lasting Lipsticks of 2023, Tested and Reviewed, 13 of the Best Drugstore Lip Stains of 2023 for a Pout That Goes the Distance, The 13 Best Lip Oils for Hydrated, Shiny Lips, The 15 Best Drugstore Matte Lipstick That Wont Dry Out Your Lips, 10 Clear Lip Glosses to Top Off Any Makeup Look, The 20 Best Anti-Aging Eye Creams of 2023, The 13 Best Heat Protectants for Hair of 2023, The 15 Best Volumizing Mousses that Give Life to Limp Hair.