5 girls 2 boys, will have 1st. Will be ready on June 27th.View Detail, Very smart very cheap for the breed they are but they need new homes good with kids and other pets xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, We have 4 older pups for adoption. They are full of energy and love to play with children and our other little dogs. I'm the most handsome and smart male Belgian Malinois puppy ever! Harley 9. Belgian Malinois Dogs and Puppies From Ohio Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. One brown male and 2 black females. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Why buy a Belgian Shepherd puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? We obtained this average price and price range by reviewing the prices of 1 Groenendael Belgian Shepherd puppies listed for sale by Groenendael Belgian Shepherd breeders in Ohio. He is genetically health tested Belgian Malinois puppies for sale . Age:6months The price of a Groenendael Belgian Shepherd ranges from $1500 to $1500 in Ohio. I was born December 22, 2022 Hey I'm Willy! The expression is intelligent and questioning. Ad ID 140445. The Belgian Shepherd Dog is a majestic yet hardy dog of medium size and good proportion. xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Import working line Belgian Malinois puppies with lineage of law enforcement, narcotics detection, and personal protection. Puppies for sale. Please consult the adoption organization for details on a specific pet. Red and dark sable available. I have five Belgian Malinois puppies for sale. Ready to see what dogs fit you best? 5 girls, 2 boys all are black. Thanks and waiting . ADN-583581. Amy or HectorBuy Now, Belgian Shepard puppy 9 and 1/2 weeks They are very active, fun-loving, and in need of loving homes. Tags: Belgian Malinois Puppy for sale in West Union, OH, USA. (xxx) xxx-xxx5 Pink Girl 16. 2 girls and 2 boys. These pups are very smart! Shot: All The overall impression is of power without bulkiness. You might have better luck starting off with a different breed or try a location search for dogs in your area. Disclaimer: While the characteristics mentioned here may frequently represent this breed, dogs are individuals whose personalities and appearances will vary. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306627t/1682219893/female-chihuahua-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306502t/1681919657/double-coated-australian-shepherd.jpg, Suki - Australian Shepherd Puppy - Super Cute, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305514t/1678979878/female-belgian-malinois-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305345t/1678167248/male-cavapoo-dog.jpg. Once you purchase your new found friend, you will want to provide it the best in pet health care. Herding. The coat is fairly short, straight, and hard, with a dense undercoat. They now howe to behave in create travel with car. $600. She is great with kids. Belgian Malinois Puppies for Sale near Columbus, Ohio, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland I was born January 22, 2022. Dam is German Shepherd mix (black) and Sire is pure Begian Malinois (Sable). However, some dog guardians use the yard as a crutch, and, before you know it, the backyard becomes Phydeau's entire world. High ball drive, friendly and swee.. 5 males Belgian Tervuren Puppies For Sale - AKC PuppyFinder Find Belgian Tervuren Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Belgian Tervuren information. Three females and /23. 1 year old 1//2 Belgian Malinois 1/2 German Shorthair, Beautiful One and half year old Shepard puppy mix. Max 8. The mother is a family, German Shepherd, and is extremely protective, but great with children. We can keep going w how awesome these dogs can be in the right hands. Belgian Sheepdog Puppies Males / Females Available 7 weeks old Viola Dyer Canton, OH 44705 STANDARD AKC Champion Bloodline Belgian Sheepdog Puppies Males / Females Available 4 months old. Tags: Belgian Malinois Puppy for sale in Alexandria, IN, USA, USA Take our short quiz to find out! Trained for personal protection & search and rescue. Sweet six mo. x.xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxView Detail, 3/4Belgian Malinois 1/4 Dutch shepherd 6 males and 1 female. Will have first shots, deworming, and be registered with AKC before then. Mrazovac k9 FCI kennel $1,500. Hes the runt of all his brothers and 1 sister . $5,000. They will be available to go to their Hey I'm Rubicon! Please contact xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx-xxx-xxxx Very smart very cheap for the breed they are but they need new homes good with kids and o.. We have 4 older pups for adoption. Zuma is a good dog loves to play loves people Vader is a purebred Malinois available for stud services. I will thrive with training and a job, Hey I'm Gladiator! NEED GONE ASAP!!! The Belgian Shepherd Dog is a majestic yet hardy dog of medium size and good proportion. Tags: Belgian Malinois Puppy for sale in Indianapolis, IN, USA, USA Nova x Four litter, Belgian Malinois Puppy for Sale near West Virginia, Saint Albans, USA. Cindy 13. I'm the most beautiful, and loving female Belgian Malinois puppy ever! Family Pup but deserves a lot of time and attention.View Detail, Champion bloodline puppies they are AKC certified and vet checked and given there shots all puppies are dewormed at 6 weeks old they come with AKC papers 2 month free health insurance 1 month from AKC 1 month from truepanion there was a total of 11 puppies in this litter 3 male 8 female we also deliver price ranges depending on location Make sure to do research on this breed, and how it might fit your lifestyle before finding a responsible breeder with available puppies. The Malinois has a tendency to run in a wide circle rather than a straight line. Posted Breed: Belgian Shepherd Malinois. Male, Born on 10/28/2022 - 6 months old. $650 Newark, New Jersey Dutch Shepherd Puppies. Hamilton County, Butler County, Stark County, Cuyahoga County, Clermont County, Franklin County, Paulding County, Knox County, Adams County, Lakeville, Preble County, Montgomery County, Perry County, Licking County, Highland County, Lucas County, Jefferson County, Dublin, Richland County, Ashland County, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Maryland Owings Mills, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Jeromesville, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Toledo, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Jefferson Township, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Maryland Clinton, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Salem Township, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Mansfield, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Dublin, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Illinois Kampsville, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Mount Pleasant Township, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Ohio Columbus, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), North Carolina Roxboro, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Ohio, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Franklin County (5), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Clermont County (3), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Paulding County (3), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Highland County (3), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Lakeville (3), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Montgomery County (2), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Stark County (2), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Preble County (2), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Lucas County (2), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) For Sale in Adams County (2), Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Active Listings, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies All Listings, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Photos, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Videos, Learn About Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Breed. Sire and Dam both on site. Loves other dogs not cats. Location Cincinnati, OH, USA. Be sure to visit our online discount pet supplies catalog and order NuVet Plus to keep your puppy and adult dogs in top condition. Featured Listings. Old, Im selling my dog because we can give the care and attention she need, My Belgian have to move I cannot take care of him no more, Belgian Malinois puppy for sale in Huntington Beach, Adorable Belgian Shepherd puppies available for sale, Belgian shepherd husky hybrids (gerberian shepsky's), Cute male and female Belgian Shepherd Puppies, AKc Reg Belgian Shepherd Dog Puppies Available Now, Well Trained Belgian Malinois puppies For Sale, Gorgeous Belgian Malinois puppies For Sale, Kc Reg Belgian Shepherd (malinois) Puppies, Both Belgian Shepherd Dog Puppies Available Now. 2 Years Old Male and Female Belgian German Shepherd. Shepherd/Malinois pups. Add a dog door, and you don't even have to get out of bed! Only 1 Boy available, silver coloring Tervuren, I do not ship, Text or Call Jeff @ xxx-xxx-xxxx,E-mail, Saddie is blue tick beagle. Lexington, KY, USA. Mom Belgian malinoisBuy Now, 8 weeks old Cleveland, OH. Born 4/14/23 .. 7 female puppies available mid January. Pets and Animals Newport View pictures Belgian Shepherds for Sale in Ohio Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 1,807 Little Girl Mount Gilead, OH Breed German Shepherd Age Puppy Color Black Gender Female Puppy for sale German shepherd Belgian Malioni/ black lab mix. The pups were born Dec. 7, eleven in all. Thanks!View Detail, Cachorros 100% originales a la venta, certificado de originalidad, listos para nuevos hogares, cualquier pregunta xxx-xxx-xxxx, el precio puede variar, si lo desea con un certificado de originalidad de la NKCView Detail, Hes a sweet dog with a lot of energy! German Shepherd/ Belgian Malinois puppies. They hold their poop and will not go in the house but will need continued training.Buy Now, I have 3 healthy female Belgian Shepherd puppies for sale. Medium/High drive. UTD on shots and worming Ready to go on 11/29. The gait is smooth and easy, seemingly effortless rather than hard driving. He eats like a beast and shits like one too. 4 Females I was born January 22, 2022. Dad Belgian malinois German Shepard mix Victor come from a long line of working dogs in his pedigree. Share it or review it. I'm the most beautiful and smart female Belgian Malinois puppy ever! They have had their vaccinations and have been dewormed and are ready for a new home. Message us for more details. I was born January 22, 2022. Hey I'm Sahara! Countryside Kennels, LLC dog breeding's goal is to provide you with the all-around dog that is the "Lassie" type, not in look but in loyalty and protection. Parents on site. I am a heathy and i am up to date with the vaccines.View Detail, I have 3 Belgian Malinois pups. Alexandria, IN, USA. Please let me know if you have any Inquiries (xxx) xxx-xxx5. Anything LookWeird? $2,000 Long Beach, California Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Puppies for sale $800 Yakima, Washington Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Belgian Malinois $1,500 Suffolk, Virginia Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Protection 4 Your Love $2,500 Lexington, Kentucky Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois) Puppies Puppies For Sale Indianapolis, IN, USA. He loves attention and will let you know when he wants to play . Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via He comes from a good bloodline and is one of the best most protective dogs Ive ever had.Buy Now, Hi! ADN-06805736570. Belgians are Intelligent, loving, loyal, faithful best friend you will ever have. Vac/dewormed. Bleu, Belgian Malinois Puppy for Sale near Indiana, Indianapolis, USA. Guta 2. The overall impression is of power without bulkiness. Beautiful 4 month young Belgian shepherd black face golden brown with black coat Lots of .. Due to relocation to another region ,i dont have a choice to sell my lovely male and fema.. 5 yr old Belgian german shepherd fully vaccinated, miccrohipped,spayed. Learn more about how Purina and Petfinder are making a difference together. This breed is elegant, with very proud head carriage. They are not lap dogs. . Belgian malinois puppies 5boys 2Girls ready for new homes!!!! If you have those hands check us out you will not thank us enough when you have one of these in your care. are potty trained and ready for there forever home plz feel free to contact us if interestedBuy Now, These 5 wonderful puppies were born November 14th, 2022 and are so lovely to have around. Ash. Belgians are Intelligent, loving, loyal, faithful best friend you will ever have.