But she also possessed a surprising inner strength, which was vital, as there were times when she was virtually alone as she dealt with the problems of raising her family. This picture is displayed today at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. and was examined and certified as genuine by Mr. George Lacy, a federal examiner of Questioned Documents in the U.S., to be the only authentic documetation of the supernatural in this generation. Death: 1882 (85-94) Omaha, Knott County, Kentucky, USA. When It did, It went plumb up into the mountain, begin to circle on westward, from the way It come. Either purposefully or accidently, William Branham told us something that was untrue about this cloud. Some have also credited Branham with healing King George VI of England (1895-1952). This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. And now the Life magazine picked it up. These seven angels represents the Seven Messengers to the Seven Church Ages as written in Revelations Chapter 2 and 3. That night, where Brother Branham was having a meeting, he saw a vision of a Mexican baby being cuddled by her mother, alive. The author of this tract knows the leaders hid the truth and covered up a lie. Many message churches sold copies of this book to members of their congregation. William Branham was not out hunting on February 28, 1963 when the cloud appeared. 5,6 & 8) which the angels have entrusted to him. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Just like Pearry Green explained, there is no way at all to make sense of William Branhams claim that he saw the February 28 cloud pictured in Life Magazine. So, one time I talked to George Smith, and all George Smith could tell me was that Brother Branham was indeed in Houston. WebExperience all of the William Branham film footage, see his unfailing gift of discernment in action, view Rebekah Branham-Smiths insightful slideshow and marvel at an additional 90 hours of audio and 25 hours of spellbinding video testimony of the miracles and the supernatural from over 30 eyewitnesses, or If William Branham would mislead his audiences and exaggerate about the biggest supernatural event of his ministry, how can we be confident he didnt do the same elsewhere? Lord, I cried, Why does it seem that this is the only thing I am able to do for my husband and my family? Among her contemporaries, hervery shy demeanor and private lifestyle was a bit unusual. And when he spoke under the anointing, out of hundreds of thousands of times all over the world, the words spoken to total strangers never failed to be exactly the truth. WebWITNESSES TO THE BRANHAM MINISTRY. Womans Work ~ by Rebekah (Branham) SmithMy mother was a housewife. She must have noted the bewildered look on my face, and she began to relate to me this story: I began ironing for the public when I was about ten years old. The only thing I knew how to do was housework keeping the house, the kids, and the clothes. He explained why the ministers couldnt recognize a gift of God in Williams life, yet the devil could. William Branham home slides as shown and narrated by Rebekah Branham Smith, his oldest daughter. (-William Branham Memorial Service), JACK MOORE - The most gifted of all the evangelists. (-All Thingsare Possible by David Harell, Jr.), ORAL ROBERTS - A humble devout man of God. (-Healing Waters, July 1948), F.F. Many individuals of public influence, including Congressman Upshaw of the U.S.A. and King George VI of England, were healed as a result of his prayers. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Secondly, And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. Speaking of a future forerunner to precede Christs second coming. Son of Charles Edward Branham and Ella " Ellie" Rhee Branham The original glossy prints reveal the full face of the Lord Jesus Christ as the picture is viewed from the right side angle "like unto the Son of Man, His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow" (Rev.1:13). Branham has been used by God, in the Name of Jesus, to raise the dead. (-Full Gospel Mens Voice Magazine, February 1961), JOSEPH MATTSON-BOZE - Sometimes I was scared because of the deep sense of holiness that penetrated the meeting, but I never failed to see the gift of God in operation through His servant and feel the warmth of love that flowed through his ministry. (-The Herald of Faith, February 1966). For, THUS SAITH THE LORD, the seven mysteries thats been hid in the Bible all these years, these denominations and everything, God is going to open those seven mysteries to us in the Seven Seals., There was that circle coming up from the earth, like a mist forming. SEVEN VISIONS OF WILLIAM BRANHAM In the year 1933, God gave Brother Branham a continuous vision of seven major things that must transpire before the Lord Jesus Christ would come again. If it is the Truth, God requires you to believe it. CONSIDER these Scriptures on the spirit of Elijah: MALACHI 4:5-6- "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." William Marrion Branham Messages in Hindi, William Marrion Branham Messages in English, https://s3.amazonaws.com/vgrm4a.branham.org/ENG/65-0429E%20The%20Choosing%20Of%20A%20Bride%20VGR.m4a. No true prophet was ever accepted by the majority of people in their day. Finally, satan had me to the place where I even thought that Bill would be better off without me. WebWILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of Left to right: Sarah, Sister Meda Branham, Joseph, Rebekah Smith . William Branham Slideshow by Rebekah Branham Smith (September, 2003) William Marrion Branham Home All videos Videos by category Links Contact After going on to Kentucky, he married Elizabeth Childers from Floyd County KY in 1820. But when God through His prophet began to restore the WORD, most people loved the miracles but hated the Word. Please enter your email and password to sign in. As he reached to pull it off, a tremendous blast rocked the mountainside. 5,6 & 8) which the angels have entrusted to him. There are over 1,100 different tape-recorded sermons of Brother Branham today and most of these have been printed out in book form circulating around the globe today, crying out against perversion, warning souls that Jesus Christ is coming very soon, mapping out the truth through Gods Word, and preparing a Bride for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Webfalse prophet William Marrion Branham (19091965), who gained worldwide fame as a worker of signs and wonders. Following an alleged 1946 encounter with an angel in a secret cave, Branham came to view himself as a modern Elijah, Gods uniquely important and virtually infallible end time messenger. Within minutes of his birth in a tiny one-room cabin, a strange Light entered the room and hovered over the bed where he was laying. Year should not be greater than current year. A supernatural sign had been given him for the purpose of encouraging the people to believe. There are over 1,100 different tape-recorded sermons of Brother Branham today and most of these have been printed out in book form circulating around the globe today, crying out against perversion, warning souls that Jesus Christ is coming very soon, mapping out the truth through Gods Word, and preparing a Bride for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ). EXPLAIN WHAT BROTHER BRANHAM SAID ABOUT IDOLATRY. Then it came to where the Spirit of Christ would reveal to him the very thoughts of mens hearts, reveal their needs; reveal unconfessed sins that were not cleansed by the Blood of Jesus Christ; reveal things about their lives that Brother Branham himself couldnt possibly know. As Owen Jorgenson, Rebecca Branham, Peary Green, Lee Vayle, George Smith, Gene Norman, and others have reported, there is no way to make these dates work out into a plausible timeline. Why did they hide the truth from the people? Died December 24, 1965 in a hospital in Amarillo Texas from injuries suffered December 18 in a car accident. God has once again visited this last generation with a mighty prophet. Lets take a moment today to thank our Lord Jesus for sending us a prophet to turn our hearts back to the faith of the fathers. Science found It after a while, thirty miles high and twenty-five miles across, just exactly in the circle of the pyramid. The ministry of William Branham is the fufillment of the coming of the spirit of Elijah that was to precede the second coming of Christ which is to "restore" the heart so of the children banck to the teachings of the Apostolic Fathers. The ministry of William Branham involved three distinct stages that he referred to as pulls. Read the tragic account by his son, Brother Billy Paul Branham and learn how others closely associated Word radiated in every direction that all manner of diseases and afflictions were healed instantly by the little Indiana preacher. You may request to transfer up to 250,000 memorials managed by Find a Grave. It is the . In contrast, Mother was usually the last person to arrive before the service began, and the first person to leave when it was over. Explanation and Personal Testimony of Brother Sydney Jackson Testimony (on William Bob Trenchs Testimony Concerning Willi Ed and Billy Hunters Testimony Referri Dawson Riley Testimony Pt. William Branham said: Not for one moment do I bring a message to the people that they may follow me, or join my church, or start some fellowship and organization. After it was first discovered that William Branham had not been hunting in Arizona on the day the cloud appeared, many people began to ask questions. I felt guilty, sort of, and to ease my conscience I said to her, Well, at least youll be doing something you really enjoy! She looked at me for a second, and then said, Whatever made you think that I enjoy ironing clothes?Well youre always doing it, I reminded her, even on vacations. [March 4, 1963] And he met me in there and throwed his arms around me, said, Think, the very man that I criticized comes to save my only son! The humane society give me what they call an oscar, or whatever you want to call it, for saving a life. TWO VINDICATED SIGNS The angel also told Brother Branham that, even as Moses was given two signs to prove he was sent from God (Exodus 4:1-8), so he would be given two signs also. As Brother Branham preached seven consecutive nights on these Seals (March 17-24, 1963) his sermons were tape-recorded: Thus the Scripture is fulfilled in our day saying, , In the year 1933, God gave Brother Branham a continuous vision of seven major things that must transpire before the Lord Jesus Christ would come again. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. The highest clouds form at about 10 miles, but this phenomenal cloud was 26 miles up, at which altitude water vapor does not exist. In short, the man we know as William Branham was sent to demonstrate God again in flesh. Yet, this has not even touched on the Message which he brought forth, even though it is that Message that is most important. Brother Bill and Sister Marys Testimon William Branham remembered by Earl Martin. Second Pull: Prophesying. William Branham was born April 6, 1909 in a log cabin in the Kentucky hills, the first of nine children of Charles and Ella Branham. From 1947 until the time of his passing in 1965, the powerful ministry of William Branham was well known and considered unparalleled in the history of gospel meetings. The fifth (5) vision showed him the horrible moral decay of the world, centering mostly around women. I had to go to Houston about his son, for he was going in the death row and was going to be killed in a few days. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. It has been claimed, that during a session of baptizing in the Ohio river on June 11, 1933, a voice was heard saying, "As John the Baptist was sent to forerun the first coming of Christ you will forerun his second coming." REBEKAH SMITH OBITUARY SMITH, Rebekah Branham, 60, was ferried across the river by the Angels on Tuesday, November 28, 2006, after a lengthy illness. Branham's ministry was punctuated with purported photographic evidence of the supernatural, most notably a pillar of fire (or halo) above his head at the Sam Houston Coliseum in Houston, Texas, on January 25, 1950. His unscriptural, divisive Immediate Family: Son of Isaac Smith, III and Frankie Smith. When you obey Paul, you are not following a man, but the Holy Spirit speaking through him. Thus saith the Lord in his mouth by the Holy Ghost, is absolutely no different from the Thus saith the Lord in the mouth of Paul, for it is the same Holy Ghost. But would you have recognized Paul had you lived in his day? And I have thethe article here this morning, in the Life magazine, of to show. On May 2, 1951 reportedly healed William D. Upshaw (1866-1952) former US Representative from Georgia. It was Jesus Christ performing (through a humble prophet) the same works he did when He walked in human flesh upon this earth (Heb. (John 4:17-18) Third Pull: His message, the Word of God which came in strength and contrary to the religious order of the day, caused the multitudes to leave him. Gene Norman was one of the men who was out hunting with William Branham when the cloud supposedly appeared. On February 28, 1963, over in Arizona, U.S.A., a constellation of seven angels appeared to Reverend William Marrion Branham in the form of a ring shaped-Cloud (left photo). In fact, multiple notable witnesses in the Message have confirmed to us he wasnt there. On May 2, 1951 reportedly healed William D. Upshaw (1866-1952) former US Representative from Georgia. There was an error deleting this problem. Then on the fourth (4) vision, he beheld the tremendous advances in science that would follow World War II. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. I could never live with myself for preaching things I knew where false. Mother often said that the only thing she knew how to do was wash and iron clothes. Immediately the infant began to cry and was restored back to life. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. Millions that now believe they are saved will be counted fodder for the atomic age. Established a But most important of all, William Branham brought us an End Time Message which restored all the loose-ends of the Bible which, even if all the Bible schools in the world were combined, would never be able to unveil to us. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Seldom was there a prophet who spoke the words of God who was not greeted with skepticism, rejection and abuse! Verify and try again. It is bizarre. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of William Branham (13158071)? Failed to report flower. Family members linked to this person will appear here. And someone called me, the one that criticized me about that picture of the Angel of the Lord, the one that took it. No disease stood in the way as God proved to millions, that He is still God today, the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8) in the ministry of His end-time messenger to our age. We can confidently conclude parts of the story never happened as he told it. The prophet Amos informs us that God does nothing without a prophetic forerunner, and even a surface study of scriptural history will uncover this to be exactly as stated. Founder of the religious movement known as "Brahmanism" and the William Branham Evangelistic Association (Branham Tabernacle - Jeffersonville, Indiana). Books and tapes are available upon request, but you must be sincere to check it out, weigh the evidence, examine the Word, and then pray it through. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. cemeteries found in Jeffersonville, Clark County, Indiana, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. William Branham said over and over that he was there beneath this cloud, and that it was created by the angels who came to bring him a message related to the seven seals. William Branham became a prophet to a generation. Owen Jorgenson, a message believer who wrote William Branhams biography Supernatural: The Life of William Branham said the following in part six of his book in 1997. (Micah 6:8) By Rebekah Smith This article in found in the Only Believe Magazine, i like the message,it is most important for me than all things in the world, God has given brother Branham a good wife, it would be better if there were women like Meda ,guiding there children in the right way, Good example life shown by sister to the Christian community if any information or testimony of womens role in Church and their place or limits will be appreciable if informed because nowadays women are doing beyond their limits Thanks, Thats really mothers, oh how i love them. Branham's ministry was punctuated with purported photographic evidence of the supernatural, most notably a pillar of fire (or halo) above his head at the Sam Houston Coliseum in Houston, Texas, on January 25, 1950. Then these visions faded away. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Please reset your password. Or Elijah? Malachi 4:5 and 6 is two-fold, fulfilled in part in the ministry of John, the Baptist. And I did not want to talk to those of whom we refer to as the deity cult. And, I looked up, and, I didnt see nothing. Churches could not accommodate the crowds, and the meetings moved to large auditoriums or stadiums for united campaigns in the major cities of North America. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. It became abundantly clear to any serious Bible reader, that William Branham was ordained a prophet to fulfill the many scriptural prophecies concerning our time. MY SON DOESNT WANT TO GO TO CHURCH UNTIL HES ABLE TO LIVE A CHRISTIAN LIFE. Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. On 21 Feb 1820, he married to Elizabeth Childers at Floyd County, Kentucky. A precious evening of fellowship at the Happy With certainty, something is wrong with the story he told, and the February 28 cloud pictured in Life Magazine has nothing to do with the supernatural experience he said he had on March 8. Neville on Willia Bro. It is your chance to update and build your faith to a new level. First, he would be able to diagnose diseases by their vibrations, which would cause his hand to swell. Let us, then, be up and doing, With a heart for any fate; Still achieving, still pursuing, Learn to labor and to wait. Over a month later, on February 28, 1963, while out hunting, he noticed a sand burr in his trouser. Try again later. Tom Brown Times With a Prophet Willia Healed of Speech Impediment in Brother Willia Robert Lees Testimony Concerning Willi Eyewitness of Miracles in William Branhams Me A Special Thank You & Testimony From Bro Hick Hickerson A Genuine Trophy Of Go Ronnie Evans Testimony Referring to William B Ed and Billy Hunters Testimony Referri Pearry Green Testimony Pt. If you are REdirected towards any Third Party site then this blog is not REsponsible. Now it is up to you to dig on these treasures. Millions of people bear record that the words of the angel were fulfilled exactly (as in Acts 27:21-25). There he prayed in Jesus Name and laid hands on the baby. In Bombay, India, where some 400,000 came to hear the Gospel, there was a blind beggar brought before Brother Branham for prayer. For these events to have happened the way William Branham described, he would have had to travel back in time, or be in two places at once. How can someone be so deceptive? Supernatural: The Life of William Branham is a six volume fictionalized biography of William Branham. In his teachings on Joel 2:23, he defined the latter rain as the Pentecostal Movement of his day. 23:29-31). It was a death which he had already anticipated by a vision. The doctor wrote out a sworn statement that her baby had died at 9:00 in the morning of pneumonia, but because she had seen God give a blind man back his sight in Brother Branhams meetings the night before, she carried her dead baby around all day, believing that if she could just get it to Brother Branham, God would raise it up. The author is a dedicated member of the Branhamite sect and, as a result, is incapable of examining the life of his prophet critically. Make sure that the file is a photo. And III must have jumped way off of the ground. When asked about his whereabouts that day, William Branhams daughter Rebecca Branham, who was living with her father in Arizona in 1963, confirmed to The impact of the supernatural ministry of this one man was felt not only in North America, but also around the world. This is a carousel with slides. The. I was feeling sorry for myself, and wishing that I could be more like the other wives that I knew would be attending the meetings he was preparing to leave for. I asked one long-time Message minister the question: So, did William Branham just make all this stuff up? He answered me that is pretty well how it is. Yet this very man had stood on the platform and preached the cloud to the people. EXPLAIN WHAT BROTHER BRANHAM SAID ABOUT IDOLATRY. Here are two articles showing the date that the cloud appeared was February 28, 1963. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. Is that right, Brother Fred? As Brother Branham preached seven consecutive nights on these Seals (March 17-24, 1963) his sermons were tape-recorded: Thus the Scripture is fulfilled in our day saying, But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to His servants the prophets (Rev. The pictures of the mysterious Cloud that appeared in the May 17, 1963 issue of Life Magazine were taken on the evening of February 28, 1963. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. But most important of all, William Branham brought us an End Time Message which restored all the loose-ends of the Bible which, even if all the Bible schools in the world were combined, would never be able to unveil to us. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Here you come and Read Gospel of Lord Christ and here you can find the Message of the Hour By the Prophet William Marrion Branham. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab.