For a nutritious meal, order the grilled chicken sliders with diced tomatoes and lettuce for 160 calories, 3.5g fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 16g carbohydrates, 16g protein, and 370mg sodium per slider. The key here is the marinara sauce if you get the pizza sauce, it tastes as regular mozzarella sticks dipped in pizza sauce. The signature steak 'n fryz recipe salad at Sheetz comes loaded with toppings. Damn, Sheetz. I was surprised at how much onion was hidden in such a small ring, so be prepared for the extra mess. The fried pickle chips are placed in a bag along with their fries, and when they are ready to serve, the fried pickled cucumbers are sprinkled with a sweet and tangy dill seasoning. So two hot dogs with mustard, chili and onion are $1.90. If youre wondering what it is, its basically tater tots but with a different shape and name. Is it covered in Doritos? They also have great coffee, pastries ("Shweetz"), low gas prices and all around great vibes. There are still some items I did not cover just because there are so many options available. Among many colorful descriptors, our group referred to the dish as "a messed up casserole," a plate of "Sriracha mixed with French dressing," a dish "possibly containing canned chicken," and, my personal favorite, "just Kraft mac with some shit on it.". The last step is to add any additional toppings that might make your food taste even better! The sauce used for the dill is similar to catsup but has a slightly different flavor that is much sweeter. At the outset of my Sheetz-capades, fried pickles seemed like something that belonged in astate fair and nowhere else. That is a deal! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'foodsvision_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_2',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-foodsvision_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');The secret menu is not a list of items that are unavailable at Sheetz. Sheetz is certified with PHA are collaborating to expand its healthier food offerings over the next two years to include fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, healthier packaged foods and healthier made-to-order meals. Just stack up the veggies as toppings and you are good to go! Finding The Latest Sheetz Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location. No chili or cheese. It's kinda deep fried, but the big mozz chicken sandwich is my go to. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'foodsvision_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_15',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-foodsvision_com-narrow-sky-2-0');When making their cheese fries, they use only real cheese slices and cut them into long strips to make them more delicious for their customers. The pickle and pretzel bun combination was a good move, but the egg, or egg-like rubbery disc, brought it down. When I think of the good old days, I think of walking to Sheetz slightly impaired at 3 a.m. and grabbing some delicious food. Its lightly breaded, fried to perfection, and tastes wonderful with either ranch or marinara sauce. This is my favorite dish on the menu! Although it didn't live up to our expectations, we decided that it was the best of the hot dogs; it vaguely reminded us of a chili cheese dog. Sheetz is not super close to me, but its worth the drive because they have vegan options, and I can get a Quezons sandwich there! The first "milk store" opened in 1959, evolving into a gas station later. The second-best food in the world is sushi. Come along for the ride! Im not sure if this is related to totalz, but it has the same taste and fewer calories than a ton of fried potatoes. It might not be the healthiest option on the list, but it is definitely one of the most delicious ones. A good friend of mine sold me on trying one of these burgers. They taste just like the pickle chips served at some of the other restaurants, but these are fried in real apple juice, giving them a more intense flavor and making them crunchier. Whether you look back on elementary school fondly or in the form of nightmares, the plain totzare bound to trigger some nostalgic taste buds and bring you right back to the lunch line in the school cafeteria. I stopped in for lunch recently and was overwhelmed by all of the choices! I was surprised. Without dressing, this salad has 40 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 6g carbohydrates, 2g protein, and 20mg sodium. You cannot directly order the food from the Sheetz, but Sheetz has partnered with Grubhub to provide you delicious and tasty food. A blooming onions and cheddar shnack wrap features an Angus burger patty, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, and sauce, all in a flour tortilla. Next, decide if you want something healthy like a salad with protein or some fresh fruit. Our Neutral Party proclaimed he would eat it for breakfast had he nowhere else to go. This article covers Sheetz Menu Prices 2023 in depth. Breakfast food is good, but my favorite stuff is not part of the breakfast menu. Fans of the Jalapeo bites say that they are tasty and addictive. You can do that by throwing it into a quick Google search or by clicking here. You can order the Philly dog, bratwurst, Italian sausage, or you can customize your own hot dog with any of the available toppings. Whether you're an experienced chef, a beginner cook, a foodie, or someone who enjoys good food, our blog has something for everyone. Sheetz has recently started to expand its menu to offer a wider variety of healthy, low carb food options for customers looking for low carb food options. Or, if you love pickles but are too shy to ask, be bold, be brave, get the fried pickles. "Barbie Cervoni, MS, RD, CDCES, CDN. Jennifer Purdie, M.Ed, is a certified personal trainer, freelance writer, and author of "Growth Mindset for Athletes, Coaches and Trainers.". Lets go over some of the delicious options that were in consideration. By Jennifer Purdie, M.Ed, CPT You tryna be tricky? Sheetz is No. The Bay Chili and Slaw ended the reign of the Sheetz hot dogs. Unless you get your dishes with ranch or marinara sauce and forego the cheese (most likely nacho cheese), these meals will do nothing for your health. Is it mixed with buffalo sauce? Watch for the full 2023 Top 202 in June. Eggs, sausage and biscuits with gravy,pancakes, cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, bagels, and condiments. Sheetz may have good food, but the best breakfast is wandering into a holiday inn express in the morning to be greeted by an empty lobby full of food. They are good for immunity, heart health, gut health, and overall well-being. The salads are always fresh and tasty too. The hot dog, brat, and sausage section of the Sheetz menu has just a few options. The Italian sausage will be your highest-calorie option on this part of the menu. I went in there to have lunch and was overwhelmed with the variety of options. The apps section is something definitely worth checking out in the Sheetz app. This salad comes with added chili sauce as well as yellow tortilla chips. Sheetz was founded in 1952 by Bob Sheets with help from his brother Steve. None are vegetarian, but you can customize a sandwich and order it with only meatless toppings. The end result is a sandwich that tastes familiar but also is as bland as could be. Soft Pretzels (Salted, Unsalted, or Cinnamon) If you find yourself in a Sheetz and in the mood for a simple yet filling vegan snack, then you really can't go wrong with a soft pretzel. When Sheetz asked Twitter followers to tweet life-changing foods, people responded with things like mac n' cheese bites (my fave), Boom Boom sauce, fryz, 2-for-$1 hot dogs. This Southwestern attempt fell short in the end. There are so many options to go with. 3. Similarly, people ask are Sheetz foods healthy? Our Jalapeo and Cream Cheese blend is the perfect snack to pick up on your way to the gas station. Chicken, steak, turkey, pizza and more. You don't need to eat anything special while you're breastfeeding. The perfect side for a burger and fries, you probably wont believe how much onion is hidden in this tiny ring. Start by ordering a Hot Dog Sub Sandwich from Sheetzs menu of subs and wraps. They also offer special discounts, like Coupons in the Corner, which are available at self-serve stations inside stores for various food deals such as pasta or pizza in particular. If you're feeling determined, famished, or have a crew of people to feed, these platters are clutch. You can customize nearly every option here with toppings, proteins, and sauces. You can get a turkey or grilled chicken flatbread for a delicious, nutritious meal. However, some salads may be suitable, especially if you ask staff to take precautions when preparing them. They have some of the best fast-food options around, including pizza, sandwiches, wraps, salads, and more.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'foodsvision_com-medrectangle-1','ezslot_17',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-foodsvision_com-medrectangle-1-0');report this ad. They also offer coffee, hot chocolate, and other drinks, while Sheetz only provides coffee. breakfast no matter what time of day it is. They also have car washes, ATMs, and touchless car wash bays for those who need to get their ride cleaned up. I'm here to do away with all the nay-sayers and give Sheetz the proper respect and esteem it so deserves. There's something about these onion rings that makes them stand out from the rest. These would include, but are not limited to: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, egg, fish, and milk.". Sheetz Card People love free shitmyself includedand there's nothing like earning a free coffee or candy bar to turn your day around. If you're craving bacon, consider the Dreamy Bacon Croissant sandwich, which has 400 calories and 630mg sodium. To keep calories, sodium, and fat low, consider ordering a plain hot dog from this part of the menu. If you're a daredevil, be my guest and try out the Walking Taco. It might not be the healthiest option on the list, but it is definitely one of the most delicious ones. This is essentially chicken parm in sandwich form, so messing it up would've been difficult. . Youll also want to avoid the self-serve iced and hot beverage items, like the mocha-fied frozen hot chocolate that clocks in at 540 calories, 99 grams of carbohydrates, and 86 grams of sugar. Choose from salted, unsalted, and cinnamon. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'foodsvision_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-foodsvision_com-medrectangle-3-0');So whether youre in the mood for a quick bite or a satisfying meal, Sheetz has something for everyone. It was a bit gloopy but, if you were desperately hungry after a long night of drinking, this would hit the spot. How many Sheetz locations are there? Keto-Friendly Fruits. Its breaded perfectly and fried to a golden crisp its an utter flavor explosion in your mouth that goes so well with ranch or marinara sauce. I recommend the onion rings at Sheetz, but ensure you are prepared for the extra mess. Even Sheetz got sucked into the Chicken Sandwich Wars. Is Sheetz pizza good? One servingan Italian sausage on a hot dog bun with ketchup, caramelized onions, and roasted peppershas 480 calories, 32g fat, 10g saturated fat, 32g carbohydrates, 16g protein, and 1,250mg sodium. A trendy tailgate food that gained popularity as a delicious and easy way to consume a regular taco without the mess. made to go food & shweetz bakery We know you're on the move. Welcome to Foodsvision, the ultimate destination for food lovers! Heres a video I made featuring the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich: While Sheetz isnt the best place to go on the keto diet, there are some options. I'm a healthy and active person. Sheetz offers a selection of burgers that includes mozzarella stick- and bacon-topped options. It may be primarily known as a place for late-night food, but Sheetz also makes a mean breakfast. Thats not to say I havent went nuts and loaded this baby up with guacamole, caramelized onion and salsa before. Sheetz offers a selection of made-to-order personal pizzas and "pepperolli'z," or rolled cheese and meat pockets. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'foodsvision_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-foodsvision_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Order a Chicken Tender Sandwich without any sauces or dressings, and then tell them to add honey mustard sauce on it by request. Never ever try to replace a bite-size, poppable snack with a larger, sadder, floppy version of it. If you want a bigger sandwich, Sheetz provides regular-size options as well. Not all salads are healthy, but you are more than able to get a healthy salad at Sheetz. Let's dive in: Spicy Asian sauce, caramelized onions, fire-roasted peppers, & pulled pork, We began our venture with the dish that struck the most fear in our hearts: the Szechuan fire mac & cheese. And somewhere around Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, the flying geese of Wawa turn into the proto-futurist Sheetz logo. After we all had a chance to taste the fried pickles, we let The Vegetarian eat the rest of the bag. And then, this: a dish with a combination of ingredients that sounds like the best BBQ mac experience you could ever ask for. I like what Sheetz is trying to do with this and it's kind of fun, but I think I'll stick to Taco Bell for my fix of processed fast food texmex. Despite their leafy greens and vegetables, the salads at Sheetz can be high in calories. Sheetz, the consensus seems to be, has the superior breakfast sandwiches, as well as the obvious advantage of a deep fryer. Low-calorie sandwich toppings include all kinds of veggies, like cucumbers, caramelized or diced onions, pickle chips, lettuce, banana peppers, pico de gallo, tomatoes, and red onions. Sheetz carries a variety of mac & cheese dishes, ranging from a classic three-cheese mac to something called "morning mac" that contains chili, pico de gallo, sour cream, caramelized onions, and a scrambled egg. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It's safe to say that building a reliable menu has been a top priority since day one. Well, Sheetz actually has some healthy food options. It definitely gives Mozzarella sticks a run for their money! Yes, the personal pan pizzas at Sheetz are an awesome option. With the help of six friends, I took it upon myself to determine the best and worst of Sheetz. Yes. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Her Campus Media LLC. They then come out of the bag and are fried up to order. A single serving will provide 1,080 calories, 89g fat, 21g saturated fat, 34g carbohydrates, 31g protein, and 2,080mg sodium. What is the best food at Sheetz? No ketchup for me on a hot dog, since I am not a psycho. These are an excellent option. There are over 80 gluten-free ingredients for sandwiches at Sheetz, but there is not a gluten-free bread option. This focused and simple formulation makes Vega One a solid choice. Although The Big Mozz doesn't look like much, this fried, cheesy pile is pretty damn delicious. I can understand why ordering fried food from a touch screen menu at a 24 hour gas station food joint in rural PA could sound suspect, but I'm going to provide you with the definitive ranking of the best Foods to order at Sheetz regardless ofwhether you're depressed AF after a long night of studying, cruising through midday or Uberingthere from the frats. Lets go! With cheese and herring, this is a perfect snack for when youre feeling gassy. #1. Wellsprings of regional pride. If youre looking for something sweet, a milkshake is definitely a great option. While the thought of preparing my own personal taco in a to-go baggie was exciting and seemed like a cutting-edge innovation to my younger self, for some reason, the thought of paying money for a chip bag filled with meat, veggies, cheese, and sauces just seems sketchy. Is it the best sandwich at Sheetz? March 28, 2023 by Freddie Buckner. The company also offers consumers alternative fuels, including E85, or flex fuel, which is available at more than 375 Sheetz locations. So, join us at Foodsvision, and let's explore the wonderful world of food together! You will not be let down. It might be because Doritos secretly contain that "can't have just one" addictive ingredient, but we ultimately decided that El Gringo wasn't that bad. You heard it here first @lunchladies. Especially now that you know what to get at Sheetz. The Sheetz secret menu is a topic of much debate. Required fields are marked *. Having a hearty breakfast is the best way to start your day and in order to do that, it is highly recommended that you visit Sheetz. Sort of. Oatmeal Oatmeal is known for helping to reduce cholesterol, but it also tastes great, is full of fiber and can be dressed up in a ton of different ways. Mac N' Cheese Bites 6. Check This Article To Get More Information: Does Spicy Food Kill Bacteria? Not sure what a mozzarella stick or mac and cheese bite looks like? Take advantage of Sheetz rewards, find awesome promotional offers and most importantly you can achieve your lifelong dream of becoming a Sheetz Freak. However, there are a few lower-salt options to choose from. Your basic breakfast platter. These are definitely worth a look. The digital screen ordered device is the greatest thing ever compared to subway or blimpie. The ULTIMATE Sheetz (Gas Station) Food Review Taste Test | All The Popular Menu Items (17 Items)Trying all the Popular items at Sheetz Gas Station. Back in the day when you ordered in the store at the touch screen, you were able to hit a Special Request button and one of the Sheetz workers would come up and ask you about it when I got a moment. Lasagna Fritta. Me either. Popular food items include baked goods from the Schweetz bakery and create-your-own deli and breakfast sandwiches. When I first discovered this menu item, I was so excited to try it. Thank you, {{form.email}}, for signing up. Sheetz stores are known for their wide variety of snacks, beverages, and cooked-to-order meals. Yes! Beneath all of the badly seasoned goo, though, was a jalapeo cheese-filled hot dog that almost had that lovely snap you'd expect from a good natural-casing dog. In this article, were going to discuss the best food at Sheetz. Table of Contents Sheetz Menu With Prices Sheetz Breakfast Menu 4. And when you make it to Sheetz Freak status, they even reward you with a gift the next time you go into the store. Sheetz' fryz are nothing to write home about but they're always a safe bet. If not, prepare to be cultured on the choice food selection of the Pennsylvania gas station chains. Sheetz does not have a separate gluten-free menu, nor does it offer gluten-free bread options for its sandwiches or wraps. This is my favorite of the bunch! You can definitely eat low carb at Sheetz. But if youre not, youre still covered. [deleted] 5 yr. ago. Theamount of grease on a few of these is akin to that on a pizza, but, all joke aside, I'd risk a pimple or two for these bad boy. Discuss. The sandwich comes with a side of green salad and is served with melted American cheese on top of the protein-seasoned steak. Yes, you can buy beer in some Sheetz locations, but not all. If youd never had one you should get one today. If you think the Sheetz MTO feature was cool now, imagine how cool it was 20 years ago. What is the best food at Sheetz? Sad Doritos aside, the hamburger patty itself was reminiscent of a school cafeteria lunch, and the barbecue sauce would be better suited for spaghetti & meatballs. I generally go mustard or mustard and relish.