If you are not interested in wife-swapping I can tell you that you will be in the majority. Read more Write a Review Showing 1 - 25 Reviewed: February 6, 2023 Marina Israel Yes. This service may contain translations powered by Google. ROOM- Our room (# 2414) was at the far left end of the resort and the pool /Jacuzzi were at the far left. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Couples only. Life can be stressful. Both resorts offer uniquely different facilities and vibes. The goal here is to connect you to your partner. Desire Riviera Maya is a unique concept of adults only resort, where clothing is optional, aimed at an alternative-lifestyle public . 1 Room. The spa at Desire offers a wide variety of treatments, including a smorgasbord of massages to be enjoyed alone or with your partner: Swedish, sensual and erotic (the most popular). 2 Arriving. Ladies, you may want to pack a 75 watt bulb in your purse. However, if youre worried youll see errant appendages pressed against the sneeze-guard at the morning omelette station, fear not. At Vacationparties.com, we curate and create exciting and adventure destination experiences for those looking for looking for great parties when they travel. The staff makes you feel like family, and the overall hotel atmosphere makes it easy for you to fit in. beach beds for sublime relaxation. This is not discount travel, and within an eight days time span, 90% of the guests turn over. At night, I found it not bright enough to put on make-up. Wednesday, is called Eyes Wide Shut. The beach area directly in front of the Desire properties is perfect for nude sunbathing. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The beach beds are real nice if you can get one. To comply with the long list of regulating bodies, possibly even Geneva Conventions and in the interest of transparency, our trip to Cancun was sponsored. Ethnicity of guests would fall into about 20% Mexican/Latin, 20% European, 20% Canadian, and 40% American in nationality, thats just a guess. Sexy, and erotic at the end of the day when everybody gather at the hot-tub. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Our room smelled fine, no mold or mildew. The staff is as good as advertised and very nice and pleasent. Hotels, Bed and Breakfasts, Airbnbs, Yurts, cabins, luxury hotels and many other places to sleep while traveling around the world. We were curious if the flavour and vibe were different between the sister resorts and set out to explore. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. 10 hangers and the AC was perfect. Our Desire Resort forum. If you have any questions, I encourage you to reach out [skinnydipblog AT gmail.com]. So, if youre not looking to play with other couples, you can rest assured that you and your significant other will be left alone to enjoy your vacation together. Even Joe the Intern had a good time in the buff! Nobody was pressured to participate. The vibe was that of a secluded, couples-only romantic retreat (sans clothes). Since there is a dress code for the restaurants, some women wore a white dress to dinner and then changed into something more white and sexy at 8p when the band started. There is sometimes sexual activity by the pool depending on the crowd. It is worthy of its reputation, and a must-try on the bucket list of any adventuring Ethical Hedonist. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Disco themes include pimp and ho night, Latin fever, costume and mask night, and sexy pjs, and participants were encouraged to do a strip tease or show off to determine who won the t-shirt for the most enthusiastic performance. Desire Riviera Mayais a small 4-star clothing optional Resort, conveniently located about 30 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The final third was the swingers or lifestylers who were social, and interested in meeting and hooking up with like-minded people, along with the group we called indiscriminate lifestylers, for whom this was about how many partners they could try on their week away. Because it is a small resort, youll meet people very fast. Room 2414 was a garden room but we could still see the ocean from our so it was very nice. Nudist but you don't have to. We were there for seven days so for $21 in tips we got AWESOME Attentive service. Couples Only at Desire Resort Riviera Maya. There is a no camera policy and discretion is expected. If you want to be adventurous, they have local breakfast cuisine too. ). Explore all aspects of lodging in this section. There is a large elevated hot tub at Maya and a large ground level hot tub at Pearl. Rooms could be more charming but you don't spend so much time there. Hedonism II now features a brand new lobby and main dining room area and a few additional upgrades that have brought the hotel back to respectability. The playroom is open at the same time as the disco which is around 9:30-10pm. Youll find that most guests enjoy the show and this is also a good mingle time. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. You must wear a cape if you want to participate in the sexual ceremony. My question would be is there couples doing sexual things out in the open or just the jacuzzi? Desire is perched on a very private stretch of pristinely clean beach with a maze of paths that connect the pools, Jacuzzi and villas. The atmosphere is electrifying from the minute you set foot onto the resort. Choose your currency. Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Booking.com. Enjoy GoNOMAD Travel stories about the United States right here. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Yes, its everything you imagine it is. For the last ten or so years, these two hotels have been rivalling each other for the best-known lifestyle or clothing optional resort, both of which have their loyal die-hard clients who swear by the one they choose and refuse to visit the other. Kelly and Greg have been to each of the Desire Resorts many times. While they market to the same audience, these two hotels offer two totally different experiences, and in my honest opinion, neither of them will be able to recreate what the other has to offer. ROOM- Our room (# 2414) was at the far left end of the resort and the pool /Jacuzzi were at the far left. Normally, I dont like the wall hair dryers. The lights in the room werent very bright. They give you champagne and a cool towel upon arrival. The dress code for the restaurants at night is pretty much followed so Guys, bring at least one pair of long pants and a pair of dress shoes. This means that you have the option of being naked in most areas of the resort. They have 5-6 round beds in there. I have great memories of my dinner at Sahlo (the Aphrodisiac restaurant at Desire Maya) and the steak fajitas at Aphrodite (Desire Pearls casual dining restaurant my go-to lunch spot!) While the guests at Desire tend to be very friendly (theres something about shedding clothing that just makes conversation flow! Around 4 pm youll find the hot tub heats up with activity. Our couples-only, temperature-rising atmosphere sets the stage to reignite the flame in the most stimulating way. Upon receiving confirmation of a positive result, guests will spend the required 14 days in a specially designated room at a . Yes, what you really want to know is does that mean sex is happening on the beds. Dancing begins at 10 pm and with a different sexy theme (the riskier the costume the better) each night. The entrance is neat. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aeed72b5351be287db93322dc8be1c73" );document.getElementById("e1154ad8c1").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Muscle Shoals is famous for the sounds that came from the two legendary recording studios there, the region of North Alabama is also home to Helen Keller's birthplace, WC Handy's [], Forest Bathing, or Shinrin Yoku in Japanese, is the art of walking into a forest and taking stock of every sensethe sights, the sounds, the smells and the feel of [], Punta Gorda is a throwback to the Florida of 1940s and before, when Disney wasn't there and towns like this were the main attraction. The playroom was pretty busy from 10p-2a. And when in doubt, a few margaritas help! Perhaps some form of additional accoustical control might be explored.Nevertheless, the overall experience, once again was wonderful. I know it seems weird to talk about the food at a clothing optional resort, but its really good! 41 SM 12, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Mexico. They said the activities were a MUCH more common site throughout the resort during takeover. 7 Disco. Our stay was soo much fun. No matter your body or age. The beach is a public beach so there will be gawkers along with youg kids at times. Desire Resort, Desire Pearl Resort, Temptation Cancun Resort. The lights in the room werent very bright. Commentary and perspectives are those of GoGirlfriend. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. They couldn't even arrange a toothpaste kit. Lets be honest. It was a blast for us. Copyright 19962023 The general appearance of the hotel, until it is renovated, leaves much to be Desired (so to speak), but the activities and entertainment are enough to make you forget that you havent had a warm shower in 3 days. While I never would have pegged myself for someone who enjoys a clothing optional vacation, the fact that I can go somewhere and be myself without judgement or the risk of unwanted sexual harassment, is a huge selling point for me. The only blemishes to our stay was an incompetent, uncomfortable and unprofessional massage given to my partner by Carlos at the spa. Remember the goal here is to connect you to your partner mind, body and soul. Each is manned by a bartender and cleaning staff. I think my only complain would be the beac. We have enjoyed quiet nights in our room and we have enjoyed the crazy parties in the disco. Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. Read about our Five Senses Fantasy erotic experience at the spa here. We really cant rave about the service more. We chose to rent a beach bed for $20 a day to guarantee we would have one to use but believe we could have claimed one each morning if needed. One pillow in the closet was inside a clear plastic bag was Before going to Desire, we read and re-read the reviews to make sure we were making the right decision. Described as an elegant and exclusive, clothing-optional, couples-only resort Desire is an adults-only, 114 room, secluded resort somewhat off the beaten path. 3 Theme Nights. SIMPLE!JACUZZI The Jacuzzi opens at 1pm and is the place to be from 4p-7p. For this reason, my review is long but includes all you will ever need to know. This hotel has a boutiques style feel, elegantly decorated with beautiful trees, cabanas and sexy ornaments that make the hotel feel very cosy and warm. Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook and lets continue the conversation! Connect with people visiting the same time as you and keep in touch with friends you've met there. 5. The restaurant that provides intimate settings is not part of the all inclusive. The adjacent play room has metamorphosised into a clean, comfortable, erotic place to "see and be seen". There are different types of restaurants for food, all of which are inclusive. In interviewing as many couples as possible, Desire vacationers seem to fall largely into one of three categories. However, if all you want to do is lounge around the pool and stuff your face with endless guacamole while wearing minimal clothing, you can do that too. Both resorts around 40 minutes outside Cancun Mexico. Membership is free and with it you can set up a profile, vote on stories and post your opinions. Overall this place is hard to beat. Both Desire Maya and Desire Pearl have quieter areas. 3 Theme Nights. 27.5 S.M. The location is very good, with nice, private beach. Room 2414 was a garden room but we could still see the ocean from our so it was very nice. Whether you are a newbie or experienced nude traveller, Desire resorts gives you the flexibility to make the experience whatever you want it to be. Provided you dont stare, its quite acceptable to watch. Ask your questions and be a part of our community! Desire Riviera Maya is a small 4-star clothing optional Resort, conveniently located about 30 minutes from the Cancun International airport. My wife and I spent $80. 1 Room. It can get wilder depending on the flavor of groups staying any particular week.