Warrior Cat Clan Generator ELKCLAN. Warrior cat clan creator Hey warriors fans! % of people told us that this article helped them. i have a new issue got the game working for all of five minutes now if i try to save after changing a cats name it eather kills them or crashes the whole game without saving. You can tap/click the cats' prefixes, suffixes, and traits, as well as the clan names, to individually randomize them. yes, there is! how do I fix this? Though these things don't tend to happen early on in the game, it's more likely to happen when you already have a biger clan. https://bit.ly/warriorbooksre Warrior Cats Behind-the-Paws https://goo.gl/R1IwP6 Warrior Cats StarClan Speaks https://goo.gl/9NCsXD Warrior Cats Bloopers https://goo.gl/C4MLOU Cattails: Heart of Roses https://goo.gl/XbMFgx Cattails: Creek's Legends https://goo.gl/3nHk9i Warrior Cats: Untold Tales https://goo.gl/LcrsGW Patreon! You can also click on the " " icons next to the cats' descriptions, for more details on the cats, as well as hover over the kit's descriptions for more info! I got Honeyfall! No it does not, and the only software libraries I found for converting pygame to mobile use python 2, while this game uses python 3. Character Generator! Your computer may think it is a virus, so simply press "Run anyways." There wouldn't be too much stuff going on, you would just be able to click on the cats there and see what they are doing/thinking. Lastly, i wanted to show this error. i understand medicine cats are the ones who identify most of the plants needed, but what do i do when my medicine cat is injured and needs something more common, like cobwebs or poppy seeds? Clicking on the missing sprite will crash the game. You'll also be able to save your clan here. we prefer you download this version, as web version only has one coder who is currently in uni! https://bit.ly/warriorcatkittens Warrior Cats: Book Reactions \u0026 Reviews! If you are a fan of these cats and want to generate a WarriorCat CLAN name inspired by these series, then this automatic intuitive tool can help to get them, all free of cost. Find where that downloaded, and right click to extract all the files. A fifth clan, Skyclan, is introduced in later books. (unless it already does that). Thanks! You'll also be able to kill a cat, this is handy for population control, and to give them a mate. If so-and-so is caught touching noses with a rogue or a rivalClan cat, then show who the rival is & their relationship with them. What if most of my friends haven't read the Warriors series? Warriors Clan Maker! And what if they don't want to join? (example: when you pass a dog and decide to follow them, there is a chance that a cat with low experience might die. I would really like to downloading this but im scared-, Hi, please go to https://disord.gg/clangenfor your tech support issues, they'll be able to ask what this 'storage' thing you mention is, and whether your laptop can support clangen. I got boulderspring- it really does mirror my persona tho- :D, Boulder' spring, not what i expected but sure. However, they stopped working on it at some point. I need to do this as if I was my cat :P. I got Honeyfall! The game was originally created by just-some-cat on tumbler. but i do like your ideas ^^. Once you're happy with the cats you've picked, click on "done". Clicking on a cat will give you some of their info like their name, gender, age and one character trait (this character trait changes with age. Whens the web-version going to get updated? (Except for when leaders lose a life for ignoring a vision from StarClan). Help, I am getting (insert error here): What will your Clan look like? Idk how this happens, but the game will crash upon recieving it. Keep in mind that the game doesn't recognise a dead cat when giving a random message. Every cat can only go on a patrol once a month, and patrols can exist out of a maximum of 6 cats. There is no upper limit. Is the scar system still in the game? So, yesterday, i made two posts on Clan-gen. The cat is at 7 lives. Unfortunately it can be hard to troubleshoot based on the errors, again, I would advise joining the discord where you can share screenshots and get a faster response time. Even if they die. In this case, Shadowstripe, who's assigned leader of the patrol, want's to train the apprentice that's in the patrol as well. just as we have options to pick social aspects and such, it'd be nice if we could have an option to get a cat pregnant, whether with their mate, through an affair, or some unknown cat. So a kitten who's nervous might turn into a loyal warrior when they grow up). StarClan is the place where all your ClanCats will go if they die. Murder, eating before the Clan, taking a mate/having kitswith someone from a rival Clan,etc. But seriously, I need help fixing this. Here, you'll be able to see all the cats who currently live in your clan. So far I haven't had to send any cats to exile or The DarkForest even if they break the code because I don't know what they did. Download the Release zip file from itch.io (you may have to scroll down) for the proper operating system. Or these is a setting you can turn on? Enjoy!! It then takes you to the gathering screen. https://www.patreon.com/seripixelbiologist Instagram https://instagram.com/seriiiously Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/seriiiously Seri's Vlog Channel! I sometimes see my cats think about prophecies or a cat will talk about some propechy to a medicine cat. I dont like how it says any cat will want what you have going on, I tried the test but I made all my answers the complete opposite of what I would choose i rl, and I got BoulderSpring :>, This was a pretty fun test, but some of the answers are very limited, i think there are only two cats i got honeyfall. Hello, my english can be bad so, forgive me. To create this article, 42 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Warrior Cats are divided into Clans, each with their own territories, skills and beliefs. should be fixed in next update, When I try to download I get a "failed: forbidden" message and the download stops. I would like to see those implemented as well. Stray clear of elders, they're basically useless when you first start up your clan. My leader had a litter of half-clan kits, and it would be so cool if I could somehow have a name to the other parent! yeah, played a casual game when i usually play expanded, seems its only for casual right now! If you really want some drama, you could act as though you or somebody breaks the Warrior Code, "attacking" the others, until the leader finds out. https://bit.ly/warriorcatsclangen Sunmoss Clan Guide \u0026 History! You'll be able to see all those things when clicking on one of the cats. #warriorcats #seripixelbiologist #warriorcatsclangen If the patrol is bigger, the chance of a cat dying is smaller. You can onlychoose up to 4 cats to come to the gathering along with your med and leader. Hi! i also tend to add kits and apprentices first when creating a new clan, but the kits are left to fend for themselves and don't have a mother! I cant get clangen somehow, dunno why, i tried downloading multiple times. So make sure to save progress before starting a patrol. Though i'm sure i could have had more if i wanted to. Make sure that your Clan follows the Warrior Code, always! the web version is run and made by a single person so be patient! Show the relationships that cats have outside of the Clan. I've decided that this generator can be used multiple times - so you'll be able to get heaps of characters through this. Cats can autonomously break up or get into a relationship as well. Just be aware that if you attack them, they may tell on you or get really mad. Find out which cat you are right meow! So it'ss 100% possible the game will say something like "Shadowstripe is grooming insert name of dead cat's pelt." Keep the traits, strengths/weaknesses and experience level of each cat you send out on a patrol in mind, as they can influence the outcome of your patrol. Along the way they learn important lessons about life, war, love, and death. They'll just keep on going. As an alternative you could allow people to double as enemy cats. You may take these names as sample ones to build your own combination or simply pick anyone you like Make sure to mainly pick young cats such as young adults, adolocents and kits. please join for further tech support with your issue:) -s, does someone know Hot to get a paralzed cat? But if you just want a clan for your friends, any amount is fine. One of the key parts of the series was the warrior code. try putting the .exe back inside the folder and running it from there. Once it is extracted, you need to run the file called Clangen.exe. It is a Life Simulation Game where you control a clan of randomly-generated cats and watch them grow. Overall, I lovethe game, but these are a few things that I think could make it better! Need a name for your Warrior Cats clan? Enjoy! So keep this in mind when starting it up. for this i recommand either a young adult or an adult. You can either choose to proceed, and see the autcome, or you can go back to camp. It was created in 2020 by Tumblr user just-some-cat, but has grown in popularity from a downloadable fan edit. You can enter any word that you would like the name to associate with. I've been trying to play it, but I cant figure out how to download it can you help me? remix by silverspottedleaf Warriors Clan Maker! It'd be great if you could make allies/enemies and have battles,and it would be cool if you could "Choose a Mate" from those rivals if your cat has met them before for storytelling. Talk fighting is simply saying what you're doing, like "Rocktail backed against the tree and got ready to spring on Nightstrike. Let's run our own Warrior Cats Clan! It should only happen once for every clan you make, that being the first time you check out the pre-made StarClan cat. A warrior's life. Hi, I'm Tiri, one of the game contributors. I really recommand you to pick as many as you can. They eat finches, mice, ravens and rabbits. clicking KitClan, WarriorClan, DeputyClan, CatClan or anything like that is considered bad and . A note - this was heavily inspired by this warrior cat generator: How to make a Fantastic Warrior Cat (And Other Tips) - Another! if you haven't already, please hop on the discord and post this in the tech support channel for the web version! Does this game run on Android/Mobile: If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. tho blackfurs in uni right now im fairly sure. This could be anywhere between social outcast and death, depending on the relationship between the rule breaker and other cats, particularly the leader. I could replace one of HeronClan's neighboring Clans to be DarkClan, and Ican control both Clans if that makes sense. After 2 years, I return with the first part of a challenge series:Clan Generator Challenge: DesertClanLink to the Generator: https://perchance.org/warrior-ca. vscode is a preferred software, perhaps if you don't have or can't get that you could open it with notepad. After 2 years, I return with the first part of a challenge series:Clan Generator Challenge: DesertClanLink to the Generator: https://perchance.org/warrior-cat-clansEDIT: Here is the person who originally started the trend! I think that this would be a neat feature, that way you can have better idea of the other Clans. Unusual Warrior Names One-word Names FAQ What's a jack? Get some inspiration from here! Keep this between you, your friends, and kids your age and younger that like the series. Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad. This game is SableSteel's edit of the. Steps. But this file is safe. If only a few cats are on your patrol, the chance of them gaining more experience is bigger. After this, there should be a new pre-made StarClan cat that works properly. - just wanted to let you know. my mom is with her phone doo I'll be waiting. :). If so, you probably want to make your own Clan. Remember to rate this quiz on the next page! Lots of generators for warrior names! If your cats don't have the right traits, or don't have a lot of experience, the chances the prompt will turn out negatively are bigger. Please enable JavaScript. http://bit.ly/serisims Warrior Cats: Clan Generator Adventures! Will also have a digit life generator, nine lives generator, appearance generator, and more! Usage: I ask that you don't sell the designs as-is, but you can trade them and transform the design into something new! Unzip the files by exporting them to a different folder, look in the folder for the application (it should be a white cat head with 4 stars in it), and click it. I recommand to turn "allow unmated cats to have offspring" on when starting a new clan, as i've test run a few clans that didn't have it on, and they tended to die out after a few moons-. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. In this version of the game, there is a chance you'll get an arror message upon saving, idk what causes it, but i wasn't able to recreate it for this post. You'll also see the buttons "back to main menu", "events", "Clan", "StarClan" "Patrol" and "List cats". Do you have any tips for how to get it in my library? Oops I meant Boulderspring in my last comment~, I got Boulderstrike, but I like my OC better~. Make sure that the file that includes the unzipped game also has the maps "sprites", "scripts" and "saves". Above is a link to a generator I created last night :D Ive taken a dip into creating my own clans with their original territories and its pretty hard. I love the update - there's a bunch of really cool stuff! Hi, I'm Tiri, one of the game developers. I have an ACER in specific and I can't seem to open the file. the discord link is https://discord.gg/clangen, it should take you to the server. for free. that you can create and share on your social network. A nonbinary cat! And perhaps there could also be a way to join two Clans so they can neighbor each other? Being able to control is lost cats can come back. Do I need the 64 or 32 bit version: There are many names to choose from, just a few being StormClan, BreezeClan, EmberClan, IceClan or any others! I load into the game but my menu screen stays black. As far as I'm aware, there's no way for me to access this game on my Chromebook. Since the update I didn't get any through breeding (even breeding two point cats) and through making a new clan.I really looked for them a long time but can't find any more Q_Q, yes, clangen has multiple point markings -s. It would be great if patrolling your borders actively before rolling over would lessen the chances of fatal attacks from dogs/rogues/etc. my computer crashed and when I tried to open it showed this error message is there any fix for it, I really don't want to lose my clan an cats. Here you'll be able to see where every cat in your clan is. With, quite literally, millions of unique cat appearances to generate, multiple biomes and camps to live within, and hundreds of events to discover, ClanGen is full of possibilities! Warrior Cats Clan Generator Challenge pt. When opening the menu to pick a mate, the game will pre select all the cats your cat can be in a relationship with. If a cat breaks their clan rules, they could potentially be punished. https://bit.ly/warriorcatsclangen Sunmoss Clan Guide \u0026 History! Some things might have changed since then. Where it's all the cats in other clans that your cats have met. There are four main clans, ThunderClan, Shadowclan, RiverClan, and WinClan, with SkyClan appearing later. Warriors is a very popular book series about the adventures of 4 clans of cats, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I'm excited for the next update! Re-downlaoding this as soon as I get to my grandma's :,), i've seen many other people deal with this too if anyone knows if its a bug or if its fixable please do, I was able to get it to start working again but I had to delete all my clans. Warrior Cat Name Generator~ May I please ask, how can you open the jsonfiles and edit them?! I understand that this means that these would need to happenever single moon, so maybe the player can choose an option that they want to simulate that moon's gathering or half moon meeting? Name your Clan. Depending on the autcome of the patrol, experience will be gained or lost. You will find everything from colors, to animal clan names. All cats will be able to go on a patrol again once it is clicked, and every cat will get a new statement on their profile. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 59,352 times. I keep getting HoneyFall and BolderSpring, are there more cats besides them. Description Create a Warrior Cat, a project made by kitty_kitten using Tynker. Each clan is famous for certain abilities and powers. hiya cuppo! As of right now, you can't costomise names, so any cat born in your clan will have a randomly generated name. 1 Which is your favourite season? Are you a big Warriors fan? you could *try* to run the web version of the game through a mobile browser but idk if that would work, Cruel season isnt even out yet on the main desktop game. Though initially, there were 4 clans, now it has increased to 6 (StarClan and SkyClan were added recently. you can easily fix this by going to the "clan" tab and going back to the clan list. Once you open their profile, you'll be able to see their info such as gender, rank, age-stage, presonality traits, physical appearance, age in moons and their level of experience (this will always be very low, you can only change the level of experience for warriors, leaders, deputies and warrior apprentices that are alive). It's not great relying on the random button for getting a Clan name close to the one you came up with but moreso annoying when there's cats that have the same first/second half name. third, this one is a little bit odd but just a suggestion, maybe you could make like a thingy that you can adjust to be like how often cats die in your clan? This can be anything from "this cat has died", to "this cat had become an apprentice" to "this cat thinks this other cat is suspicious". I wish anyone who tries it out to have fun, and i'll catch you guys in another post. So, if you are someone who likes team bonding, adventure, and fights, then Warrior r cat Clan is where you belong to. after this, you'll get 12 randomised cats. Example: The beach clans gathering would be under an abandoned beach house or tide pools. <3 I know that this would take a while to implement, but if the devs do then it would be 100% worth it. The only real thing that can happen between mates(so far) is that they can have different thoughts on their relationship, and become mates. I was just wondering today about if they're going to update the online version to be on par with the download version. If a badger threatened, what would you do? but you have to go into the save file. Lend them your books and talk to them about the series. Sorry if you get something like "Stormstorm". There are other groups as well, but they're technically not real clans. If you click on a cat, you can also see their info (more on this later). I will try to do it again and get different cats!!! Last tab i want to check out is the "event" tab. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. If you want to roleplay, then you need to keep in mind that each Warrior Cat Clan has its own rules and customs. While this has been improved slightly, with in the latest update there being more details on cats breaking the warrior code (ex: touching noses with a loner, talking calmly to a cat from another Clan, etc, etc). what character are u, are u snakebite,wolfheart,echostar or mapledapple find out in warrior cat life generator(everyone is alowed)..enjoy! is there a prophecy system or something planned for future updates, or are prophecies just a non-functional part of the game? Once you launch the game, you'll be greated with this screen: I'll come back to "settings and info" later on, for now, we're going to "Make new" (random side note, when you press "Switch clan" (in case you have 2 or more clans already), and click on one of the clans, your game will automatically close. Sorry about that, i might make a new updated version some time later when i know all the glitches and such). whenever blackfur (the main coder) can update it! You CAN change the clan-names actually! No Input. Yes! This guide will tell you step-by-step how to create your own Warrior Cats Clan. Ive been having trouble the past three days with CLANGEN. I'm not alloud to have discord though. this could be either an issue with your computer admin settings or your antivirus throwing a fit. Just click on the "timeskip one moon" button and you're good to go. Welcome to r/WarriorCats! For this too i recommand either an adult or young adult. Well, if you answer yes, read on! Infact, if we do scientific calculations, then combining all the permutations and combinations, it could be more than millions of Warrior Cat Clan names here. Next up it will tell you to pick 4 to 7 cats of the 10 cats that remain. the apprentice's stage is the only stage in a cat's life where you can have a cat become a med cat. Generate a detailed Warrior Cats clan, with Allegiances, Territory, Prey, History and much more! Tags Art, Animals, Animation, Customizer, Photo Concepts miscellaneous, basic math, simple conditionals, #Lines:107 #Actors:3 #Costumes:3 #Scripts:7 Text Snippets hello if you are a warrior fan you know what this is I have been trying a while to fix it but it keeps giving me the old ver of the game ;-; the online version is kinda glitchy, it wont let me manually write anything. remix by warriorcats9 Into the wild allegiances by Georgethekitty Warriors Clan Maker! Random rogues may join, or cats might adopt kittens if they find them (even if the allow unmated cats to have offspring is turned off). Although we have roles for portuguese on the discord I dont see a channel for it so idk what the status on it is. You can skip as many moons as you want, even if the clan has no med cats, leaders or deputies left. You might get a virus safety message from your computer, this is mostly bc the computer doesn't recognise the game as something safe, but as of rn, no reports of viruses coming with the game have been made. Warrior Cat Clan Generator FLUSHCLAN. Simply, click on "Generate Names" and the tool will show 10 new warrior cat clan names. Also, give me feedback and suggestions on what I should add OR create. This fun pixel game mixes them both into an adorable comb. Join the Pixel Biology Community! Wow! If you have any other questions that aren't answered, join us on our discord, where a much more in-depth FAQ is available. Super cool, cute, and fierce cats of different clans have their own universe. Look out for powerplaying, which is controlling the other's character and is considered cheating by many. But since this is a pre-made cat, they won't have any actual family. I've also found out that there is a chance to get an error message when clicking "proceed". "Snowstripe has been caught having an affair with a cat from RoarClan," would be better! Possumbreath 9.22K subscribers Subscribe 55K views 4 months ago Oh boy it's here! When checking out an apprentice, you can turn them into a medicine cat apprentice, you can always switch them back if you want, and you can have as many med cat apprentices as you want. This fun pixel game mixes them both into an adorable combination where you can watch your clans grow and progress moon by moon!If you want to play the most recent version of Clan-Gen, you can find it here:https://sablesteel.itch.io/clan-gen-fan-editFor technical support or questions about how to run the game, please consult the official Clan-Gen discord: https://discord.gg/rnFQqyPZ7KTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv/saltysweetrenTumblr: https://salty-sweet-ren.tumblr.com/Discord: https://discord.gg/JSwWgDHVesTwitter: https://twitter.com/ren_wyvern thank you for reading if you find this <3. Depending on where your clan is located. https://bit.ly/warriorbooksre Warrior Cats Behind-the-Paws https://goo.gl/R1IwP6 Warrior Cats StarClan Speaks https://goo.gl/9NCsXD Warrior Cats Bloopers https://goo.gl/C4MLOU Cattails: Heart of Roses https://goo.gl/XbMFgx Cattails: Creek's Legends https://goo.gl/3nHk9i Warrior Cats: Untold Tales https://goo.gl/LcrsGW Patreon! You can have same gender relationships, though this will result in the couple not having kits. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/282590509/ If you want to, post your save code in the comments. After clicking on "make new" you'll be able to name your clan. Normally, cats who don't have a mate can't have kits, though this can be changed in the settings (settings can be reached by clicking on "back to main menu" and then on "settings and info"), you can also allow same sex couples to have offspring as well. Free warrior cat name generator printable 1,000+ Warrior Cat Names ThunderBreeze BellaFang SnowyThorn MetalScar SilverMew RavenScar HoneyPebble CloudCactus WildMist MetalShell HazelWing WolfFlame DeathScar SilverMoon RainSpirit SummerRose IvyPebble RoseThorn HailWatcher NightStorm MintBreeze NightSong DawnMoth DawnSpirit PearlWhisper SnowDrop