And I am intrigued about just what that is, particularly because of that somewhat simplistic title. Where I thought a movie with a title as unsophisticated as Stalked By My Doctor was guaranteed to be shit as Tinchy Stryders knowledge of the works of Chopin and Debussy, I was wrong. At the very least she was involved in a premeditated assault on Beck. Link to Are You There God? so he can have her to himself. With time running out, it is now up to . English, Director: Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, RT25: Celebrating 25 Years of Rotten Tomatoes, Weekend Box Office Results: Super Mario Joins the Billion-Dollar Club. Her father doesnt believe her and unbeknownst to all, the doctor is obsessed with the girl. You need to be logged in to continue. Asking the best questions here. Filters. Stalked By Her Past Filming Locations 'Stalked By Her Past' (originally titled 'Stalker') was filmed in Georgia, specifically in Atlanta. He is silver-haired and has that leathery-looking skin of a Californian yet to come to terms with their age think Cameron Diaz. It screams Jimmy Savile, in a way reminiscent of the recent Sherlock episode starring Toby Jones: the plot functions as a poignant and haunting reminder of the things that those people with authority and a sterling reputation are able to get away with. "I don't-I don't-I don't-I don't-I don't know if I can do that.". 2016. 9. Everything is closely refined down to the walk, the voice and the glint behind the eye. The country has been attracting lots of filming projects of late because of its lucrative tax credits system. Buy. I watched a recent "world premiere" on Lifetime, "Stalked by My Doctor," which begins with an opening scene in which Dr. Albert Beck (Eric Roberts, Jr.), a basically attractive man physically but one on whom the years have not been too kind his face has acquired a cragginess much like Ted Cassidy's makeup as Lurch the butler on the 1960's TV show "The Addams Family" is receiving a dear-John call from his latest girlfriend, who says she no longer wants to see him because he's too maniacally controlling. Patients Revenge more than justifies the Stalked by My Doctor story expanding into so many movies even beyond this inexplicable La La Land homage. 59. Some of the other cast members of the film include Sophie Gendron, Michael Dickson, James Hicks, Yan Joseph, Tori Barba, Bukola Walfall, and Nicolas James Wilson. This helps the producers cut down on their filming costs while aiding Canada in diversifying its local economy. While this is a standard Thriller premise, the Ham and Cheese acting of Roberts and scripts that tend toward self-aware Camp have given these movies a cult following. Despite the Mainstream labels more adventurous jazz catalogue, their talent pool for danc, While none of these engaging comps are absolutely essential, each of the sequels surpasses, In the end, Silence is a film about fidelity to ideals and oneself, about the price of arr, A sorority nightmare becomes a stage for a splatter playground and a whimsically twisted u, As an exploration of trauma and heartbreak, Exotica plumbs the depths of the human heart i, From the Vaults of Streaming Hell: Stalked By My Doctor: The Return, P Is for Pageninetynine: Favorite Songs from Artists Filed Under P, Discography: Animal Collective: Here Comes the Indian. Stalked by My Doctor: The Return (2016): After fleeing to Mexico at the end of the first movie, Dr. Beck, now calling himself Dr. Victor Slauson, helps resuscitate vacationing high school student Amy Watkins after a near-drowning in the ocean. A schizophrenic. Stalked By My Doctor should never have been able to sustain more than one movieso how did we get a whole hysterical trilogy out of this film? The first trilogy of Stalked by My Doctor movies, then, is a great example of how to do these types of follow-ups well since theyre well aware that theyll never recreate the first Stalked by My Doctor just right again. After striking out so often with women his own age, Beck is now fixated on much younger ladies, particularly ones he saves as part of his profession, like 18-year-old Sophie Green. As his own marriage fell apart, he started pursuing Michelle, who couldn't remember the episode, and flatly rejected him, but he's ultimately the movie's, Beck attempts to do this and simultaneously get Alex the heart transplant she needs when he finds out her boyfriend Scott has the same blood type as her. This helps the producers cut down on their filming costs while aiding Canada in diversifying its local economy. Dr. Albert Beck seems to get what he wished for as the jury finds him not guilty for the kidnapping and attempted murder of a former patient , so he then lands a teaching job at a prestigious Arizona medical school where he develops a crush on a new student , with that growing obsession he struggles . Stalked By My Doctor: A Sleepwalker's Nightmare - Official Trailer Johnson Production Group 828K subscribers Subscribe 858 133K views 3 years ago Watch Now: https://amzn.to/2W3ZnK4 Dr. Albert. (2015) Audience Score. Name a positive hyperbolic adjective and I will use it to describe it. But in actuality, the corpse would be too stiff by that time from the embalming fluid to be put in a sitting position in the driver's seat. It's Me, Margaret. In short, Stalked By My Doctor is a superbly written and performed rollercoaster of emotions, to the extent that I was quite relieved as the credits rolled (with some jarringly unsuitable Mexican music talk about juxtapositions). Its delicious. A lot of Lifetime movies have been filmed in Canada. They had sex once during a sleepwalking episode, and he wasn't aware she was sleepwalking. With the advent of social media, multiple people end up low-key stalking their partners. The breaths that Beck takes as he smells her clothes, the zoomed-in shots of his hands lingering on her back, and watching her panicked attempts to escape a rag doused in chloroform are deeply unpleasant. In the space of a single line, viewers get an easy shorthand for all of a movies glorious gifts. Unbeknownst to all, the doctor is obsessed with the girl, and he fakes her death. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Television premiere Monday, September 5th (Labor Day) at 8pm only on Lifetime Heres the science behind concentration, A month in Cambridge science: Breakthroughs in dark matter, assisted reproduction and medieval monks, Emma hosts fugitive celebrities for charity TV show, The same monotonous story: Varsity predicts the end of the season, University reserves right to escalate on marking boycott, says pro-VC, Ruddigore: a delightful balancing act between whimsy and Gothic melodrama. Can't find a movie or TV show? The movie revolves around a girl named Madison who needs to find a new roommate. Shadowland. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Stalked By My Doctor: Patient's Revenge | New Movies Every Sunday | Premieres June 10 | Lifetime. Something wrong? Though this movie is set in southern California (just where in Southern California is maddeningly unclear in writer-director Doug Campbell's script), for some reason Sophie has applied to, and is accepted by, Whittendale University, a key part of the fictional universe in which the films Ken Sanders' Shadowland and the Johnson Production Group make for Lifetime (yes, this takes place in the same world as "The Surrogate," "Dirty Teacher" and "Sugar Daddies"). Cast the Expert: Anna Marie Dobbins (Melissa in Patient's Revenge) is the daughter of a dance studio owner and does some choreography and dance instruction alongside her acting, making her a good choice for the Big-Lipped Alligator Moment musical scene. As always, there are some complications in his way, but he has plans to possibly get past them and get the girl of his dreams. 2. The series continues for two more films, with Patients Revenge, from 2018, throwing in a dual role with Roberts playing his own conscience. Thriller. This is not just any song-and-dance routine, though, its one captured in largely a single-take thats just a recreation of the La La Land ditty A Lovely Night. The Stalked by My Doctor series has now entered its musical numbers phase. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Sure, there are some thought-provoking parts here and there, but by now it should be clear that these tales aren't really out to enlighten or move you; they're mainly just around to provide some thrills. Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story: Season 1, Link to Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Link to Asian-American Pacific Islander Heritage, Link to RT25: Celebrating 25 Years of Rotten Tomatoes, Johnson Production Group, Campbell is embracing a new way to explore the fractured psyche of Dr. Beck, all while delivering the ludicrous imagery of Eric Roberts chilling out in vacation garb. Hence, Obsession: Stalked By My Lover proves to be the perfect combination of both of them. All the filmmaking mishaps or weird storytelling turns in these low-budget movies werent trying to tickle your funny bone, which did make them quite amusing to watch. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. The movies star Eric Roberts as Dr. Albert Beck. he makes it look Sophie died in a fiery car crash when he really kidnapped her, by using a cadaver to stand-in for her body and altering her dental records. All Rights Reserved. It cannot be described as evil, but he is hiding something. Stalked By My Doctor Sophie has a bright future ahead, but when a terrible accident threatens to derail everything she's worked for, the renowned Dr. Albert Beck is able to save her life. The legendary Eric Roberts - in a deliciously psychotic performance - played Dr. Albert Beck, a renowned heart surgeon and deranged pervert who becomes obsessed with an attractive teenage patient after treating her. He desperately wants to be in a relationship, but has some trouble when it comes to dealing with females. A doctor's (Eric Roberts) obsession with a teenage patient (Brianna Chomer) turns violent and dangerous. most certainly isn't supposed to be Starbucks, Earlier, Sophie chloroforms and ties up Beck in preparation of torturing him (see, The notorious musical sequence was obviously inspired by, Michelle's account of her past sexsomnia experiences is a plot synopsis of. It is a horrifyingly tense spectacle, enhanced by the most dramatic of soundtracks. This evolution of how fantasy sequences are used in Patients Revenge exemplifies how the Stalked by My Doctor sequels expand on and subvert core facets of their predecessors, rather than just regurgitate them. Forced into the attic to evade the recently widowed mother, Beck watches from aboveundeniably attracted to her 18-year-old daughter. StarringEric Roberts Brianna Chomer Deborah Zoe Carson Boatman Crystal Allen. The devious Dr. Albert Beck finds his latest stalking victim after changing his identity and beginning work at a sleep clinic. "My Brother went to this Doctor for what he thought was a problem with an ingrown hair." more. Even P.E. This is confirmed by IMDb. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. 4K . Part of the sick pleasure that the Stalked movies impart is in the fantasy sequences where Beck images the young objects of his affection casting impropriety to the wind and throwing themselves at his elder masculinity. ", Sign in to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations. Your email address will not be published. 'Stalked by My Husband's Ex' appears to have been filmed entirely in Los Angeles. In each of the Stalked pictures, Roberts stars as Dr. Albert Beck, a Los Angeles heart surgeon who, in the first installment, becomes obsessed with a teenage patient after he saves her life. A gifted teen's life is saved by a doctor after she suffers a debilitating accident until he kidnaps her in a twisted and maniacal fit of obsession. Shows like You have capitalized on this and depicted an exaggerated story of stalking. 3.99. She uses an online app to do so since she is in a hurry and lands the perfect person: Blake Collins. Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts Turns 20, Fruit Bats: A River Running to Your Heart. Oct 7, 2016, Runtime: Why didn't we see her in the first movie? It takes all the clichs that would be expected from this sort of film and strips them bare of cringe-worthiness or cheesiness. Because of that willingness to go in bolder directions, Stalked by My Doctor was able to turn a Lifetime movie curiosity into an entire compelling trilogy. And given it had the tension of that Racer Snakes versus Iguanas scene from Planet Earth, the raw emotion of that cute bit from Notting Hill and the fear that comes from watching my beloved Middlesbrough FC try and defend a corner, Stalked By My Doctor comes highly recommended. Silver Spring or Clinton locations. After all, the City of Angels is home to Hollywood. (20) 5.5 1 h 28 min 2015 16+. The original feature focuses on Beck's obsession with Green, while the sequel, Stalked by My Doctor: The Return, see's Dr. Beck engaging in an elaborate plot to get closer and closer to Amy Watkins (Claire Blackwelder). (It's unclear from Campbell's direction and Clayton Woodhull's editing whether the car they crashed into or which crashed into them, that isn't clear either is Dr. Beck's, though if we were meant to believe that this would be an even kinkier movie than it is.) And Stalked by My Doctor: The Return, a 2016 variation, cooks up a particularly unlikely recipe for success: pancakes and Eric Roberts. Petes Dragon director Lowery Polite Society is a fun, charming martial Arts comedy with an original voice. 47 Years Experience. At least Beck starts out hitting on an age-appropriate prospect; but thats part of his pathology; as in the first film, his attempts to connect to his own age group strike out. But my overarching feeling as I watch the film is fear, particularly as I begin to consider its plot on a macro scale. Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! Romance can be a healthy, uplifting addition to anybodys life. It is with great disappointment that the Film and TV editor finds out that Keir Baker loved this unknown, well, pleasure. Coming Soon. When Sophie was shown putting the corpse in the driver's seat of her car in the alley - as Melissa was telling Beck how she and Sophie had set him up, the corpse was flexible and easily bending in a sitting position as a living person's body would be. Dr. Beck, who has changed his name, saves a young teenage girl drowning in Mexico, whom he falls in love with. A man sips a glass of wine to a backdrop of some gentle jazz music. Stalked By My Doctor: A Sleepwalker's Nightmare (2019) If Lifetime decides to make a fifth movie I would love to see it as a prequel, or at least show flashbacks to his childhood to find out what got him interested in younger women, what made him decide to pursue a medical career. Sophie uses the exact same scheme Beck used in that movieplace a cadaver in a burning car, then make the dental records match with Sophie, implying that it's her body, Melissa throws herself at Beck and he predictably falls in love with her, scheme of faking her own death to make it look like Beck killed her. Dr. Beck, who has changed his name, saves a young teenage girl drowning in Mexico, whom he falls in love with. The Reef: Stalked Fragman. Bargain Bin Babylon: Beth Ditto: Fake Sugar, Bargain Bin Babylon: Hemisphonic Subliminals: Intimacy and Relationships, Bargain Bin Babylon: Various Artists: Black Roses (OST), Concert Review: The Sound of Animals Fighting, Discography: Animal Collective: Campfire Songs, Discography: Animal Collective: Danse Manatee, Discography: Animal Collective: Spirit Theyre Gone, Spirit Theyve Vanished, Holy Hell! This video is currently unavailable. Helpful. 8. But he takes his time, and as we watch him getting ready to eat his breakfast, we see the depth of his depravity: on his plate, he has spelled out Amys name with pancakes, and pours maple syrup over it with glee. tosses his cane aside and runs up to embrace Sophie. the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. We are therefore almost entirely reliant on advertising for funding and we expect to have a tough few months and years ahead. Director Doug Campbell Writer Doug Campbell Stars Eric Roberts Brianna Joy Chomer Deborah Zoe See production, box office & company info Watch on Prime Video included with Prime This detail makes it apparent how a Lifetime movie curiosity was able to sustain an entire trilogy without overstaying its welcome. It genuinely scared me. Other B-movie franchises would be too self-conscious to embrace singing and dancing. Not only that, but this solitary line also defined the willingness to go staggeringly nutty that ensured the original trilogy of Doctor movies wouldnt overstay their welcome. Yet something is nagging away at me: the acting seems quite good. Roberts walks a tricky line here; hes a cad and a villain, but somehow that intermittent charisma comes through his portrayal of an awkward psychopath. Lets face it, we love to see Nazis killed and that is why Sisu is such a blast. Everyone's favorite doctor is back! Eric Roberts provided his own Hawaiian shirts and pre mixed cocktails while acting as Dr Becks alter ego. Get the scoop on new movies with exclusive clips, and more when you sign up for Lifetime Movies email updates. with updates on movies, TV shows, Rotten Tomatoes podcast and more. Stalked by My Doctor. Regal Deborah Zoe as Greens mother, Adrienne, gets the role of a worried and distressed parent just right, as exemplified by the facial expressions she pulls watching interactions between Beck and Green, while Boatmans portrayal of a guilt-ridden yet loyal boyfriend is convincing and straight out a John Green novel. Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter The slightly obscured face of Eric Roberts making some sort of creepy or pensive expression proves shockingly durable as a source of unintentional comedy. We don't have an overview translated in English. Dr. Albert Beck seems to get what he wished for as the jury finds him not guilty for the kidnapping and attempted murder of a former patient , so he then lands a teaching job at a prestigious Arizona medical school where he develops a crush on a new student , with that growing obsession he struggles from keeping it from taking control of his life , but things aren't what they seem , When a former patient of his , Sophie Green decides to enroll in the medical school where he's teaching to take matters in her own hands. having her friend Melissa get into a sexual relationship with him. However, Madison finds out that Blake is toying with her and her wealthy sister, Evie. Pat is a writer, photographer, native Washingtonian and Oxford comma defender. Watch Stalked By My Doctor: The Return. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stalked By My Doctor at Amazon.com. Nowhere was the creativity that kept the Stalked by My Doctor trilogy entertaining across three separate movies more apparent than in Stalked by My Doctor: Patients Revenge. Stalked by My Doctor keeps going back to the well of close-up shots of Roberts as Dr. Beck just staring at people from around the corner or behind windows and its no wonder the franchise establishes this as a visual motif. The constantly committed and evolving creativity on display in the original Stalked by My Doctor trilogy is even apparent in its scores, with the first two installments carrying compositions by Steve Gurevitch and Patients Revenge being composed by Sandro Morales Santoro. The story could have taken place anywhere in the world. To me, it's bad movie royalty. We wont be able to verify your ticket today, but its great to know for the future. It's a laugh a minute, you won't be disappointed except when you realize you've made it to film 3 and you wonder what even is your life anymore. If he doesnt get the Nicolas Cage-level freak-out scene here that makes the first Stalked movie the most enjoyable, he does get the best shot in any of the films, and one of the most hilarious images in cinema. Its wonderful. Sophie has a bright future ahead, but when a terrible accident threatens to derail everything she's worked for, the renowned Dr. Albert Beck is able to save her life. Its difficult to maintain the momentum of a cheeseball movie like Stalked by My Doctor in sequels. As a result, there is no shortage of skilled, professional crews to assist in the project. Stalked by My Doctor is a Made-for-TV Movie Thriller franchise on the Lifetime network. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. In most cases, its just not a good idea to try and milk a trashy B-movie for sequels. His character is repulsive, but theres no denying that Roberts is absolutely just right for this part. Ryan is driving himself and Sophie when his phone rings to indicate he's got a text, and of course being an adolescent idiot he tries to receive and reply to the text without stopping the damned car it's about how he's just been offered a soccer scholarship to USC only the car crashes and both Ryan and Sophie suffer severe injuries. A lot of Lifetime movies have been filmed in Canada. The Stalked films revolve around a timely concern indeed: the dangers faced by young women pursued by powerful older men. Eric Roberts, Brianna Chomer, Deborah Zoe, Jon Briddell, and Carson Boatman . Stalked by My Doctor. All this is supplemented by fantastic camera work and direction. Read honest and unbiased product reviews . My scepticism increases exponentially as the film opens with a camera panning through a restaurant. But the only way Beck can get close to Amy is to make a play for her mother Linda (Hilary Greer). Beck has snuck into the Watkins home to spike Amys favorite sports drink with something that will make her sick. Let us know! SD . All rights reserved. Campbell and his marquee star turn this sordid phenomenon into delirious soap opera-cum-revenge thrillers. 8121 Georgia Avenue, Suite 208, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Where to Watch Details. When a teenage girl is miraculously saved by a heart surgeon, the doctor begins to flirt with her. 5 people found this helpful. all staged, since they're working together to frame Dr. Beck. 8630 Fenton St Ste 700, Silver Spring, MD 20910 0.53 miles. Coming Soon, Regal Best Price . Our Mission. Madison and Collins quickly become friends, followed by developing a romantic connection. For instance, in this adventure, Dr. Beck is constantly pestered by a version of himself wearing a Hawaiian shirt and clutching a drink, like hes just stumbled his way out of Margaritaville. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Part of that was the simple fact that Stalked by my Doctor didnt become a pop culture phenomenon in its original 2015 airing. Once he sees Sophie in the hospital room he's immediately smitten with her to the point of obsession he even kisses her while she's under anesthesia the way McTeague did to Trina in Stroheim's "Greed" and Sophie, who wasn't totally "under" at the time, has a dim memory of it that's the first intimation she and her parents Jim (Jon Briddell) and Barbara (a quite good avenging-angel performance by Crystal Allen) have that all's not quite "right" between the doctor and their daughter. Synopsis. Campbell and his marquee star turn this sordid phenomenon into delirious soap opera-cum-revenge thrillers. He works in Silver Spring, MD and 3 other locations and specializes. he makes it appear that she died in a car fire by placing a cadaver in her car and altering Sophie's dental records to match the cadaver, by Sophie to fight him off as she escapes his house. First published in 1947, Varsity is the independent student newspaper for the University of Cambridge. Becks lingering gazes from afar are perfectly placed on the screen behind interactions between Green and her parents while a scene in which he watches on as Green and her boyfriend reconcile flickers superbly between the young lovers antics and Becks reactions, right down to the tightening of his grip on the door-handle. He responds by getting into his car and pushing the speedometer to 115 miles per hour, until we cut to another set of characters: high-school seniors Sophie Green (Brianna Joy Chomer) and her boyfriend Ryan (Carson Boatman, who looks dorky in his introduction scene but gets better-looking as the film progresses and his character matures), both of whom along with their friends Caitlin (Wyntergrace Williams) and her boyfriend Eddie (Devon Libran) are obsessing about what college they'll get into. Indeed, the plot of Stalked By My Doctor is largely self-evident. There are no featured reviews for Stalked by My Doctor because the movie has not released yet (). Many thanks, we hope you can help! We Are Lady Parts Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. They, Though her memory is a bit off, since her neighbor Luke wasn't repeatedly "taking advantage" of her. Stalked By My Doctor. Sign in to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations. 12.99. When a teenage girl is miraculously saved by a heart surgeon, the doctor begins to flirt with her. The cast of Obsession: Stalked By My Lover is led by Celeste Dejardins. However, the commitment Roberts (usually) has to the part, even when Dr. Beck is doing something as peculiar as throwing a tantrum in the middle of several empty boxes, is incredibly endearing. The Doctorverse aka the ICU aka the Stalked by my Doctor franchise beats the MCU any day of the week. To be more precise, Obsession: Stalked By My Lover has been filmed in the city of Ottawa. Dr Albert Beck (Eric Roberts) is a nationally-respected cardiologist who is tasked with caring for Sophie Green (Brianna Chomer) after she is rushed to hospital after a car-crash caused by her boyfriend Ryan (Carson Boatman). The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. A doctor's obsession with a teenage patient turns violent and dangerous.A doctor's obsession with a teenage patient turns violent and dangerous.A doctor's obsession with a teenage patient turns violent and dangerous. Privacy Policy Gurevitchs work in the second Stalked by My Doctor is especially exhilaratingly fun, as his score, rather than just rehashing the themes of the first title, keeps traipsing between varying lively musical influences. When Amy turns violently ill, Linda of course calls Beck, who promises to head over right away. RT25: Celebrating 25 years of Rotten Tomatoes. Dawson Casting: All of Dr. Beck's teenage crushes are played by actresses in their 20s. Instead, they go off in unique directions and explore new territory, right down to the varied scores and increasingly unhinged fantasy sequences. Cinemark The original trilogy of Stalked by My Doctor movies shouldve become the newest example of what happens when you run a happy accident into the groundand yet, it worked. Varsity is the independent newspaper for the University of Cambridge, established in its current form in 1947. The doctors methodology having been established, Stalked by My Doctor: The Return is in some ways more predictable and less satisfying than the inspired series start. stalked by my doctor new LMN lifetime movie ORIGINAL LMN LIFETIME MOVIE 451 subscribers 20K views 1 year ago hi everyone my first movie is posted today it's called stalked by my. Much of this movie really did remind me of the old joke, "What do you call a man who thinks he's God? Melissa is actually part of Sophie's plot. The Washington Post called him "a talented, if quirky, photographer." Just What the Doctor Ordered April 25, 2021 Having escaped from the psychiatric prison, Dr. Albert Beck (Eric Roberts) hides out in an empty house-until its new owners unexpectedly arrive to move in! rescues Amy by clonking Beck with a champagne bottle. Silver Spring Family Medical Center. Login to create it. O Is for Oasis: Favorite Songs from Artists Filed Under O, N Is for Napalm Death: Favorite Songs from Artists Filed Under N, Various Artists: Mainstream Disco Funk: The Finest Funky Sound of Mainstream Records, Various Artists: Pacific Breeze 3: Japanese City Pop, AOR & Boogie 1975-1987. Writer/director Doug Campbell has conjured up eight words that define the absurdity that permeates the entirety of Stalked by My Doctor. Directed byDoug Campbell. Residing both on the Autism spectrum and in Texas, Doug adores pugs, showtunes, the Wes Anderson movie Fantastic Mr. Fox, and any music by Carly Rae Jepsen. 2:01. 1h 30m, Production Co: Genre: When a teenage girl is miraculously saved by a heart surgeon, the doctor begins to flirt with her. PG-13 1 hr 30 min Dec 26th, 2015 Thriller, TV Movie. Being a veteran of dramatic performances (and an Oscar-nominated actor in that field to boot), Dr. Beck is executed in the hands of Roberts without a trace of humor. But not the Stalked by My Doctor saga, which keeps viewers glued to their seats with these kinds of fantastical digressions. TV-14. From Heres looking at you, kid, to You the only man that's ever touched me, to Nobody puts baby in a corner," it only takes a single line of dialogue to make you realize youre watching a movie thats destined to become iconic.