By submitting your comment and contact information, you agree to receive marketing emails from Top Class Actions regarding this and/or similar lawsuits or settlements, and/or to be contacted by an attorney or law firm to discuss the details of your potential case at no charge to you if you qualify. Would be interested to hear how you like the product if you decide to try it. Reduce fine lines with SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex. The best part is the price only $80, but you can have it free through a referral program. I purchased the TNS essential serum one week ago. Don't be squeamish about the contentshave you ever eaten a hot dog? I recently ran out of my Renewal Skin cream by Skin Medica that Ive using for over 10 years now only to discover its been discontinued. Scrambled eggs is a good idea, Susan, or maybe I will just forego my daily $4.00 coffee -- I've been meaning to kick that habit for a while now. However, the SkinMedica skin creams status as a drug depends on whether or not Ruhnke and Verity can provide evidence that the defending companies intended their skin creams to have that effect. Terms and Conditions. SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator (2 oz.) Please add me to the list. Ive used it for years. Justine, Product does not have an expiration date or lot number on package. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. And finally, for instant cosmetic effect, SkinMedicaTNS also contains a few specialty ingredients such as aminobutyric acid, which purportedly acts as a neuromuscular inhibitor, relaxing facial muscles; and hyaluronic acid, which acts as a kind of molecular sponge, resulting in a smoothing effect. I purchase from a dermatologist office. I have used this for years. Please add me to the list I sincerely appreciate the notice bc we are all on a budget of some type and I really felt guilty paying $250 for one product. Instead I used skin medica and my skin is still itching red and now peeling!! Please add me to the list. SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum is a fan-favorite for good reason; it produces visible anti-aging results and helps create a youthful look. It is an enzyme that is added to skincare formulas for its antioxidant properties and to boost collagen and elastin production. What if anything were you using before you started the TNS? I have followed her instructions and have applied this in my daily routine. Fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear as the collagen and elastin in the skin break down. It affected my eyes and chest. SkinMedicaTNS also fights free-radicals with antioxidants, including Co-enzyme Q10, Vitamin C, Green Tea extract, Blackberry, etc. Does anyone have results from Essential Serum? This is very concerning to me. I stopped using it a couple of days ago as I finished the bottle, and I am still noticing that my skin is clearer and ridiculously smooth. The expiration date was in excess of a year & a half. It is also suitable for sensitive skin and relieves dryness and irritation. Please add me to this if it is still active. After being a single mother and raising three children basically on my own it has taken a toll on my life. The complaint, which was originally filed in March 2014, alleges, among other things, that the company markets various skin rejuvenation products containing a human growth factor mix called NouriCel-MD including TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer, TNS Body Lotion, TNS Eye Repair, and TNS Lip Plump System - without adequately disclosing the health Doctor says next step is my face will peel and flake!!! I know fillers are in my future, but my skin looks great for my age. Skin reaction to product. Please add me as well. It is full of ingredients that would work best on women over age 35. in SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum Ingredients: Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media Water (Aqua) Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables Alpha-arbutin Isoceteth-20 Arachidyl Alcohol Glycerin Ethoxydiglycol Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Ergothioneine Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline Hydrolyzed Silk Second point: I spent years in the sun and thought I was doomed. Ive recently had some strange break outs but had no idea it could be related to the cream. Helps decrease discoloration, wrinkles, acne, and increases overall appearance positively. I use this product. The TNS complex is a protein- and amino acid-rich serum to reduce inflammation and the signs of aging. When asked for clarification, the response was: I have also been using TNS products recommended by my dermatologist and have loved the results but do not like what Im reading. This is scary and to never have been told anything about the risks is alarming. We also see this at our practice and now I need to pull them. I have read many reviews here and I am leaning toward the Recovery Complex given my age and my skin type. Please add me to your list. Learn More Receive a full-size Essential Defense Everyday Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 Sunscreen when you spend $225 or more. A lot of money for such a poor design. It also fights free radicals with Co-enzyme Q10, Vitamin C, and Green Tea extract, and it contains hyaluronic acid and aminobutyric acid for an instant lift. Ive been using these products for many years also. I first discovered it in Dr. Patricia Wexler's office who is world renowned dermatologist to the celebrities and models. My problem is clearly related to collagen breakdown: typical signs include fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, etc., all of which I have. That stuff on the Internet is usually fake. Read more about, Beverly Hills MD Repair + Reverse Daily Serum, Potential to Long Term Reduction Wrinkles*. Please add me to list That should be the next thing you research. While searching I ran across this and would like more info and want to be added to this list. The Allergan SkinMedica Skin CreamClass Action Lawsuit is Josette Ruhnke v. SkinMedica Inc., et al., Case No. His skin is looking better each day. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. The proteins found in SkinMedicas Tissue Nutrient Solution product line allegedly have the ability to start cell division and cause the growth of tumor cells, cancer, other biological abnormalities like hormonal issues allegedly caused by the inclusion of cows blood and other biomaterials included in the SkinMedica skin cream. Yikes, I hope I can be included in the list-I started using their TNS Advanced+ Serum And their Recovery Complex (which is almost all growth factors). Looks like all of that will last about 4 months. I can do the foreskins. I had a lot of fun writing it. I bought many products of this brand, trusting the information offered both online and the recommendation from Dermatologist and plastic surgeons. Once you use the real thing, the kakes are obvious. Powered by TNS-MR and Renessensce (RSC) Advanced, this combination encourages skin cell renewal and supports collagen and elastin levels revealing a smoother, more radiant and youthful . I started to look at some vitamin C ester serum but now that I read this article I am really curious about this product. I am so worried now!! :(. This is very alarming. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Top Class Actions is a Proud Member of the American Bar Association, Various Trademarks held by their respective owners. Now Im concerned. said that Helpful About reviewer ( 11 reviews) Age30-35 There is a list on there website of unauthorized resellers. Store at room temperature 15C - 30C (59 . Please add me to this list. Yes, the smell is funky, but the results are not. Please add me too the list. (February 20, 2018, 1:32 PM EST) -- SANTA ANA, Calif. Allergan plc and subsidiary SkinMedica on Feb. 16 said they settled a purported class action lawsuit alleging that certain "cosmeceuticals" contain undeclared and unapproved human growth factors (Josette Ruhnke, et al. Very concerning about the growth hormones in the TNS. The product can be purchased online via the brands website. HA Rejuvenating Hydrator 2 Oz. I have been purchasing all Skin Medica products for over 10 years. I use the TNS advanced +. Please add me to the list. Please add me to the list, I use this product and was not aware of any risks or health concerns when using. Hello Justine! 10 months. Add me to list, please. For $250!!! We use cookies to improve functionality and performance, enhance user experience, and provide tailored content. Please advise. Is this lawsuit still continuing. Ive been using the TNS advanced serum and recently was diagnosed with Basil carcinoma. Also would like info on obtaining the same product at a much reduced price. Please add me to your list. Please add me to your list. I use sunscreen daily but even that didn't seem to help with the bleaching cream recommended by my doctor. Said toner had acid in it and never should a person with Rosacea place this on their face. But the verging-on-Benjamin-Button-type drama is reserved for my neck and dcollet. I have been using the product for about 6 months and was recently treated for basal cell skin cancer. I have noticed good results in the past using Retinol-based products. SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum features 2 active formulas that combine to smooth wrinkles and regenerate skin cells for a more youthful appearance. **This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy. And I have burning and itchy bumps all over my face and chest. While searching to purchase it again I happen to run across this site and want to be added to your list. Calif.). I have called SkinMedica directly & provided the Lot# from the bottles for expiration date information and the product was given thumbs up! Please add me to this list and keep me posted. I have been using Skin Medica products for years and am very alarmed to hear this. Myself and my two daughters have used Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum. I am a neurotic and vain 42 year old woman and absolutely have no worries about paying $250 for a quality productbut I would really hate paying $106 to Amazon or Ebay for a fake product that I am putting on MY FACE. 34 results for "skinmedica tns essential serum" Results. I notice the date of this is 2015. Thanks Marta. MY skin became red inflamed, swollen, burning & itchy. I have used Skin Medica TMS Essential Serum, TNS Recovery Complex and AGE Interrupter for a number of years now. SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum (1 oz.) Because the Essential serum is so effective for anti-aging and replenishing collagen/elastin in the skin it's probably best to use this product if you are over age 50 or have severely sun damaged skin. Hello, I am 57 soon approaching 58, and contemplating using TNS essential serum, would like all the information of the ingredients. Great Product but the pump design is awful. Yeah, a moment of self pity. However, I have been waking up of late ready for my close-up, as it were. I was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in 2019. Descriptions: Skinmedica TNS Advanced+ Serum is the next-generation, skin-renewing formula that improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture More : Skinmedica TNS Advanced+ Serum is the next-generation, skin-renewing formula that improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture The serum came in a Skinmedica box that was sealed. Skinmedica dermal repair cream has just caused a severe redness, itchiness and swelling on my entire face. He said that my youthful appearance could be maintained for many years and he believed it. There also used to be a TNS body spray, but I don't know if they sell it anymore. I have not heard any of this. I have been using the TNS Skin Medica for the past number of years. Do you know if it hurts to start at age 30?? Ive been using the tns essential serum for 20 years. I am hoping that we will be able to get our money back at the place we purchased the products. Said I had a chemical burn. I just started using this product at Thanksgiving! 1. the TNS Recovery Complex Serum. This was recommended by my Doctor, I will have to let him know about the concerns that have surfaced. Click Accept if you consent. I have used HA5 for 3 years as well. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Liisa Elliott I use multiple products from this line. Ive been using these products for five years. Please add me to the list. Now Im worried? Being a Jewish boy I if I'd known then what I knew now I'd have got them to save my foreskin when I was 7 days old in a jar for later use in life !! Please note that you cannot upload a file that is larger than 2MB. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. I have used Skinmedica TNS Essential Serum for years based on the recommendation of my doctor. I am also researching Nerium which is less expensive, has great results (I am looking a melasma results) yet in order to get the best price you have to use the referral program. I have been doing a lot of detoxing of my life overall and started to research these products and came across this! This is one of my favorite all-in-one anti-aging solutions for myself and my clients because of the 12 antioxidants that are in the product that. So lets just say that my first thought before actually trying SkinMedicas TNS Essential Serumwas that this stuff had better be damn good for me to be potentially slathering my face with male genital cells. Get full access to articles, and our skincare library including our ingredients database. I have been using these products I had been diagnosed with cancer in 2017. Please add me to the list and please keep me posted. 700+ viewed in past week. Please add me to your list. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer, 2 Oz, SkinMedica 2.0 Lytera Pigment Correcting Serum, 2 Fl Oz, SkinMedica Essential Defense Mineral Shield SPF 32 Sunscreen Tinted, 1.85 Oz, SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, 6 Fl Oz, SkinMedica HA5Rejuvenating Hydrator, 2 Oz, SkinMedica Essential Defense Everyday Clear SPF 47 Sunscreen, 1.85 oz, SkinMedica AHA/BHA Brightening Cream, 2 Oz, SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 Sunscreen Tinted, 2.3 oz, CeraVe Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid | Skin Brightening Serum for Face with 10% Pure Vitamin C | Fragrance Free | 1 Fl. Learn More For all skin types TSA Friendly Thank you. You can change these settings at any time. Geraniol is a fragrance derived naturally from plants such as rose, geranium, and citronella. Please add me to the list I have been using for a few years . I take excellent care of my skin. I have been using TNS for years. I recently ran out of my Renewal Skin cream by Skin Medica that Ive using for over 10 years now only to discover its been discontinued. My skin tone evened out. I've been using this for a few weeks. Again, it looks horribly artificial. I have never experienced any food allergies either. They gave me TNS ceramide to tru and help wth are they doing??? Also thanks for the info that I can purchase it for a cheaper price by checking the Internet. I have been using this product for yearsI never thought much about it, until lately when someone told me growth factors could potentially be harmful. Voni. I'm ordering TNS today, and will be happy to share the results. I wasn't overly impressed; my skin felt saggier and I saw more forehead wrinkles. Please add me to the list. It was recommended by my dermatologist. I tried the product and felt a burning sensation. This is very scary. TSA Friendly. beware of buying this on Amazon, when I did it was NOT the real stuff! Did you? Also, has anyone given Revitacel Replenishing Complex a try? Im very concerned now. Exposure to direct sunlight may impact product effectiveness. Please keep me posted me. And if youre still upset by the whole foreskin issue, I should point out that it is entirely possible to produce human fibroblasts from animal sources. I would love pros and cons based on research you have completed. I don't know though, just a thought. I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin. https://topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php. Please add me to the list. It is a product which never used to exist before but since it is available through research to obtain finer details is a crucial activity to carry out. I have just started using this product in the last year and had no clue about this lawsuit or the potential dangers. Please add me to your list, Ive been using this product for a long time and in March of 2020 I was diagnosed with a mucodermoidcarcinoma of the submandibular gland in my neck on the right side. I just really wanna cry when I see these prices.