rhys and feyre court of nightmares scene. I instantly regretted the question when she looked away from me yet again. Just to say good-bye, I replied. Slowly. She watched the magic began to pull him to itself and her breath quickened. They were close. Ill heal your arm in exchange for you. Hell appear to you as one thing, and I might be standing right beside you and see another., Chapters 1-4: Return from UtM to Feyres Wedding Panic AttackChapter 5: Feyres Wedding & Arrival in the Night CourtChapter 6: Learning to ReadChapter 7: Returning Feyre to the Spring CourtChapters 8-10: The Next Three Weeks & Retrieving Feyre for Her Second TripChapter 11: Feyres Second Night Court VisitChapters 12-13: Rescuing Feyre from the Spring Court. And she was getting worse. Happy Birthday, Darling All characters and places are Sarah J Maas' creation. Emerie and Mor are bound for Lunathion and Ithan Holstrom for Velaris. If he had continued to visit her and watch her life go on without worrying about wars and curses and centuries old revenge schemes. The year of ACOMAF was invaluable to my heart and I will always be able to say that because of you all, that year brought me the most amazing friendships and love I will never regret being here for. I cant tell whether I want it to.. - Have you ever thought there is a reason He said. His mate took a breath and he watched her carefully as he tried to read her expression. Not fully, will you? Cold and wet, they go to the birchin for some relaxation, but Rhys decides to punish her for helping Cassian. The first 13 chapters of ACOMAF told from Rhys's POV. I needed Feyre, I was tense as hell and I knew I wouldn't relax until she was back with me. She asked. This body This body is different, but this- her voice dropped in something like disgust with herself and I could hear the tears building with shame, shame I wanted to snatch from her over and over until she knew she wasnt the criminal she thought she was. Takes place before ACOTAR, and during the events of ACOTAR, ACOMAF, ACOWAR. All of this. It shocked me so thoroughly that I fell backwards, all of my usual grace utterly gone. That was nearly ten years ago.------An acotar rewrite fic where reader is Feyre that is 100% self-indulgent and inspired by the Twilight reimagined fics that are consuming me lol. Rhysand seemed to consider, looking unconvinced. The sight of Cassian & Azriel makes Feyre feel *spicy*. This couldnt be real, because I couldnt fathom how a single person could be as utterly aroused as I was, experiencing those words leave my mates mouth, watching his friends, my friends, grow smiles like the devil himself painted them on. She bit, her eyes narrowing in that accusatory gleam he had come to know so well. But it was too late, the magic would not allow them to go any further, to hurt themselves any longer, for that was not the reason it had brought them together. Tbh, Im not a very visual reader, so my physical understanding of the trial was a little hard for me to grasp. He looked away to give her time to recover. You've been sent to gather intel on a rouge Illyrian war band that has been supposedly kidnapping females and rebelling against the Night Court. Rhysand smirks and places a trail of bites up Feyre's jaw, and then drops back down to her neck, sucking at the imprint of his teeth. But can she decide which knight is more deserving A magic flowershop owner and her lesbian best friend with a large collection of knives save the world at one am. Since before she was even born. This time, Rhysand didn't come closer to her. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. She seemed to take in every piece of me, my long limbs, the small wisps of hair at my neck, and the membranous wings I was so glad to display openly to her now without pretense. First, I want to taste you. She would be alright, he reminded himself. Taken from Chapter 39 of ACOTAR. It seems you have learned how to make a proper appearance though. Dont blame me But here I am.. - That's what you think of me? Feyre stood reaching with a trembling hand for the second dagger covered in blood. The bond would have to wait, maybe forever. All over the three young fae hooded and kneeling on the unforgiving marble floor, the dagger I watched fall clattering to that same ground, and most especially all over her. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, and love the past several months. do In just less than three years, Feyre would be facing creatures from his very nightmares. Feyre stood in the middle of the cramped room surrounded on all sides by Amarantha and her filth like a pack of rabid wolves waiting to be unleashed. I tell very few about the wings. You a wanted a history lesson? And it killed me to think she could see herself that way, in any way other than the determined, resourceful woman Id met Under the Mountain who had saved us all and lost herself in the process. Part 2 of A Court of Mist and Fury: Rhysand's POV He groans in quiet approval. SJM created characters and everything basically. Bow down and obey - or pay the debt they owed for the blood theyd spilt, the debt for using fifty years of freedom to push the boundaries however they pleased. Besides, if I dared to love Rhysand, who was to say it wouldnt go the way things had with Tamlin. His eyes run across Feyre. rhysand. My brothers strode quietly out from the trees, the swords theyd been gifted at the Blood Rite brandished in their hands in an offensive gesture, ready to strike at a moments signal from me. A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas. Feyre is back in the Spring court after separating from her mate, Rhysand. Language: English Words: 40,622 Chapters: 10 /? - Feyre. It would destroy the nugget of worth I dared hope she saw in me, to see me reveal the struggle that the mating bond would be. Hes right of course, and she can feel his smugness across the bond but she all she can think about are the hands on her body, the two Illyrian males using her for their pleasure and the weight of her mates gaze as he watched their friends - his brothers - take her, to even think up a scornful response. - Im sorry, was I supposed to tell you I was the fae bastard from your stories before or after I helped you with your homework? I felt like I was going to be sick even as Feyre questioned whether or not she could go through with one more murder - just one more murder, and we would all be free. Please consider turning it on! While there are many who adore the series, there are also . - Does it mean anything? Hope ya like! Im sorry, I said realizing we must have been standing there for an awkward space while my mind did backflips. When Tamlin uses this as an opportunity to go to the Winter Court and win alliances, all hell breaks loose. - No. I have a family to care for, remember? As always, I hope you guys like it. NSFW drabbles are marked *-Azris-Elriel-Elucien-Feysand-Gwynriel-HelionAutumn-Jassa-Neris-Nessian *-Nezriel. (Azriel x OC). Basically 8k words of pure smut. Her lips parted in surprise, her eyes capturing every lingering shadow around his body. Wake up. Rhysand and Azriel come up to Cassian who stands in front of a cell. Somehow, it was a thousand times worse than hearing her neck snap against her will. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). My first Starfall was over. She asked. Below are links to all of my fanfics Ive written pertaining to ACOTAR & ACOMAF including You have to tell me what's wrong." It was a long while that passed in which I didnt say anything. Hopefully theres something good in it and if not, at least theres smut! He amended. Nesta Archeron Nesta is Nyx's aunt. 9. In case you're interested, there is a fanfic WIP that takes the route you proposed: Rhysand was mind controlling Feyre during ACOMAF (editing because I shared the wrong fanfic). What do you get from this is you are not going to talk to me, or confide in me or. After what felt like an eternity of pining, Rhysand finally has the courage to talk to Feyre. Chapters 14-27 of ACOMAF from Rhysand's POV. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. - I never thought fae looked so human. Tamlin and Lyr Prythian has been under a ruling thumb for almost 50 years, however, the coincidental interaction between a starving, hypothermic girl and hiding faerie allows Prythian to emerge new and combat the oppressive Amarantha. He pants into my mouth, attempting to control himself before moving. The entire world was her and she was me and if I didnt have her now, I would go mad. No, no, never -. He could hear Feyres heart beating against her ribs, felt the bond trying to burst open between them as her curiosity cracked wide open. He passed some drunk fae who were going out for a smoke and didn't stop to examine him as he walked to the dark corner where, further ahead the sounds of a joyful couple reached him. A very angsty, miserable Rhysey-Piecey. Petty disagreements over territory, among other things, wasnt something I could deal with in the middle of a shift that sought to overthrow the entirety of Prythian. Or is it? <3], Feyre Makes the Bargain with Rhys (Rhys POV), ACOMAF Part 1: The House of Beasts Chapters 1-13 (Rhys POV). but not only his. Please consider turning it on! Sorry if its worse than usual! What if Mor leaves, and a night of debaucherous filth between Feyre and the batboys ensues. It was agonizing not to know. How does it feel to be a High Fae? I asked, deflecting to buy myself time in my nervousness. Hope you enjoy them <3. Everything I love has always had a tendency to be taken from me, I explained. Could he hold the answers to the mysteries of her lost past? He enjoyed seeing her like this. Magic, but deeper than that. Feyre moans around Cassians dick, thighs trembling as she shudders, the walls of her cunt fluttering around Azriels length as yet another orgasm sweeps through her. Rhysand cannot help her on a majority of her journey, so she will be forced to take down Tamlin, Jurian . The war with Hybern is over, but new threats now endanger Azriel's Court. Could I really find it in me to betray him for Rhys? Az will be gentle at first, Rhys murmurs from his seat across the birchin. He asked from a couple of feet away, leaning into a tree. Her lips twitched and she avoided her eyes to keep from laughing. Feyre decided to take advantage of the silence. Rhysand disapproves, smut ensues. Silence followed and he let himself notice that spring had arrived, and with it a more healthy looking Feyre. Finally, he simply lifted the hand hed been holding, turning it over in his palm to kiss the back of it, and bid me a tender, Goodnight, Feyre darling.. I grabbed both their hands and winnowed on the spot before they could say another word. - I would like to see where And I knew I couldnt tell her. My stomach recoiled at the word. He braced himself. Feyre blinked. Now she is back in Terrasen- but her memories of her home are gone. Rhysand stood by the bar at I take zero credit for the dialogue or ideas behind this scene. I wish this one had turned out better overall, though I dont hate it or anything. But maybe it could forge a peace between us, a way for her to leave here without a heart full of hatred for me. She was supposed to hate them, despise his kind so much that very same poison would lead her to murder one of his own. Chapters 52-56 of ACOMAF from Rhys's POV. He has taken her to be his bride. I forgot its been a while for you, I said with a small chuckle. Instead, he complied to Feyres demand and let the magic disguising him drop. Rhys was looking down at me softly, our bodies still swaying faintly even though the music had stopped, though I didnt know when it had. She finished. Feyre and Rhys couldn't be happier. Such a steep price to pay for her. Chapter Two - Rhys gets fucked by everyones favourite Illyrians. I couldnt do that to her. It had worked perfectly for her, she managed to blend in, no one who had really caused her trouble. Taking place after A Court Of Frost and Starlight, A Court Of Glass and Fear picks up with Azriel and Elain traveling together to the Mortal lands. Tamlin's mate. Maybe I wouldnt care so much; maybe I could convince myself their deaths werent in vain. Without access to their power, they are bound to the bleak monotony of life Under the Mountain. Feyre finds herself falling for all three Illyrians, the bride of her very own reverse harem. It was not the first time he had wondered how he would have dealt with their mating bond had Feyre remained human. Were those new freckles over the bridge of her nose? Least to say, for you. - Hunts been good. No one invited you here.. I almost didnt believe this was all happening until I was standing there waiting for her to be led out. Feyre, Rhys whispered. All year long, Feyre stared at her calendar, counting down the days until she was in that house. An exquisite gash ran down the center of his cheek. These are the hours that give them the strength to keep fighting; that help Eris make it through innumberable days stuck powerless beneath his father's thumb, and that remind Kallias his heart is not purely ice but that it beats fiercely for Viviane and he needs to keep going and make it back to her somehow. She dug her nails deeper, enjoying the sound he made, and suddenly ripped herself from his embrace. Elain goes to a ladies night with her sisters, Gwyn, Emerie, and Mor. Chapters 43-45 of ACOTAR where Feyre completes her third trial, solves the riddle, dies, and is resurrected by the seven High Lords, all from the POV of a miserable Rhysand. But as my wings returned to my body and I rose back up, my eyes found hers and my entire body seized. - Are those others here? The silence from her stretched on and the longer it went, the more nervous I became. He replied. To keep him from the shadows and scars that haunted his nightmares. What would happen if Feyre didn't kill Andras? I doubt youll be saying that when I take you to the Night Court. I cast a grin to take her pain away, return some of the banter between us, but she looked away towards the mountains deflated once more. Here? Not then, and not now. Would you like Azriel to eat out that delicious fucking pussy, while you suck down Cassians cock in between those pretty lips, while I touch myself wishing I were them?. He's last seen sleeping peacefully in her arms. I wrote this because I felt like 1) I simply can't get enough slow burn scenes in ACOMAF, and wanted a really hot makeout sesh where Rhys gets his wish for a redo of that first kiss, 2) I wanted ONE more scene where they were pining over each other with palpable seggsual tension (because I'm a masochist), 3) I was left a little disappointed in their "make up" scene on the Starfall balcony--I felt more could have been said from her to him, and I wanted her to have that moment where she opens up a little more. The Night Court would need every drop in the coming weeks that it could spare. - Yeah. Anyone interested in reading my Rhys POV of the First Trial can find it here: X. Disclaimer per the usual: I take zero credit for the dialogue and ideas behind these scenes. Be glad of your human heart, Feyre, I said, offering what little comfort I could amidst the backdrop of the thoughts in my tempestuous heart. For a moment he wished he had her mates gift for drawing, painting, capturing those moments for him to go back over and over again. - Are you serious? The breath she let out was shaky at best. Another day, Ill taste the skies again.. Thank you, she said, her voice low and almost hoarse, grateful even. A connection forged through a mutual experience of loss and longing blossoms into something more.~~~~~~~~~~Or an exploration of what a relationship between two of my favorite SJM characters might look like.This was written for SJM Romance Week 2023 on tumblr. Also, in other news, I have been drafting the next chapters of the series which I think will be around five more and then close this fic that is so very close to my heart. Each one of them feels eaten alive by lust and guilt that the memories not only refuse to leave their consciousnesses, but have dug deeper, deeper into the well of their subconscious, growing and morphing into something deeply perverted, wrong, so deliciously wrong.This is the story of what happens when they all realize they are not alone. I have never wanted to utterly destroy something more than I do this female beneath me, and if I had any more blood in my brain than I do in my cock Id probably be concerned by the sentiment. Not that he thought they would hold. # 5. he didn't shy away from him, and he marveled at the way she had never been afraid of him. And he could see the question slip from her lips just as her eyes widened. I tried my best to make sense of it as well as guess at what Rhys was thinking since we dont have much to go on for him in this scene. Pity those who dont feel anything at all. She simply nodded and with her mind locked, I didnt know what she thought of me. The blood stood out in stark relief against the resounding quiet of the room. Feyre had been bursting with questions he had been careful to give vague answers to before convincing her to go home. She answered. Elain Archeron Elain is Nyx's aunt. The terms of the curse are impossible. - Well, maybe next time don't appear out of thin air. We were mates. That killed me. Feyre was dancing with Cassian, the two of them carelessly twirling around the dance floor. It had freaked her out at first. Chapter One - Feyre gets fucked by everyones favourite Illyrians whilst Rhys watches. Not only did their little inner circle throw her whole world upside down, it was when she met a boy with some serious, sarcastic bat problems that she wanted to dig a hole for herself. I will always be eternally grateful for it. 4. She asked. This is for @feysand17 who requested: Would you write a smutty fic about where Feyre knows and accepts the Happy Valentine's Day!Presenting a Drabble Collection featuring 10 different ACOTAR ships.The challenge: create a 514 word drabble starting with quote selected from a chaotic Valentine's Day prompt list I found on tumblr.The result: a present for all of you. All dialogue and ideas behind the scenes belong 100% to Sarah J. Maas. So with a short nod to her, he let the power take him back and hoped they could fix the gap they had just ripped between them. She never felt accepted or complete until she met Feyre's new friends from Prythian. - What have you been up to since I last saw you? bond at Starfall and Rhys takes her to the cabin I just thought about But it had definitely been my face her mind had conjured, bloody and beaten and broken by Amarantha and I knew what she wanted from me when she asked me so plainly, Why? Why did I do it? It carried onto her hands - her poor, stuttering hands that plunged themselves upon the fae woman singing herself into deaths waiting arms. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She took his hand in hers and pulled gently until the shadowsinger gave in with a smile and Cassian howled. That's where their journey begins, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2886), A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas (8148), Throne of Glass Series - Sarah J. Maas (236), Crescent City Series - Sarah J. Maas (88), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (6), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (5), Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses) (4413), Cassian (A Court of Thorns and Roses) (4241), Azriel (A Court of Thorns and Roses) (4175), Morrigan (A Court of Thorns and Roses) (2129), Amren (A Court of Thorns and Roses) (1382), Tamlin (A Court of Thorns and Roses) (1082), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (841), A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rhysand & Rhysand's Sister (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Feyre Archeron & Rhysand's Sister (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Helion & Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Rhysand's Sister (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Alis' Nephews (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Emerie/Morrigan (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Nyx (A Court of Thorns and Roses)/Original Character(s), Elain Archeron & Feyre Archeron & Nesta Archeron, Nyx & Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Azriel/Cassian/Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Azriel's Shadows (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Azriel's Family (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Rhysand's Father (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Rhysand's Mother (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Inspired by A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas, Original Feyre Archeron/Rhysand Child(ren), Original Rhysand Child(ren) (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Post-Book 3.5: A Court of Frost and Starlight, Evil Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Fenrys Moonbeam/Original Female Character(s), Azriel (A Court of Thorns and Roses)/Original Female Character(s), Tharion Ketos/Original Female Character(s), Aelin Ashryver Galathynius | Celaena Sardothien, Post-Book 2: House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City Series), Minor Aelin Ashryver Galathynius | Celaena Sardothien/Rowan Whitethorn, Eris Vanserra/Original Female Character(s), Look Eris is killing people I don't know what to tell you, Hes killing people and he looks good doing it, Kallias (A Court of Thorns and Roses)/Eris Vanserra, Kallias & Viviane (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Kallias Is Still Besotted With His Future Wife, love and affection come in many different forms, graysen will forever remain the bad guy in my fics, Emerie & Morrigan (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Jurian/Vassa (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Helion/Lady of the Autumn Court (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Lady of the Autumn Court (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Inner Circle (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Human Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses), Sweet Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses).