Goats: Boer, Spanish, Kiko, Nubian and crossSheep: Barbados, Black Belly, Dorper, Dall.Delivery available in Central Texas and the Hill Country.We can supply you with animals for :Agriculture Exemptions, Lawn Maintenance, Additions to your herd, and pets.Under 1 year and 1-2 year olds.norcrossranch.com Contact Us Killeen, TX Our Farm; Our Team; . ! If you are looking for a prime show animal or a positive change for your breeding . . Our goal for our goats is to produce quality show animals focusing exclusively on bloodlines from some of the top breeders in Texas. He's dual registered . We are members of the ABGA, ADGA, and ADMS. We often have show My wethers have competed to win and place in many shows across Texas. We give our meat goats individual time and handling, and we know them all by name. There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. (10925066 I believe that by adding the South African Boer Goat and CODI/PCI Boer Goat genetics thatI can improve the quality of the Black Boer Goats by producing Black Boer Goats with more size, mass, muscle and meat. All of my 100% Boer Goats are Full Blood, Registered Boer Goats. La Feria, Texas (956) 435-6869. info@brittenboers.com. Full bloodBorn: December 4, 2022Registered 10915862Twin reds. For Sale16 head of weaned Boer/Spanish cross doeling kid goats. Jeff Lamote. I believe DCRBlack Boers is the best place to buy Boer Goats in Texas. throughout the country each year. Menger Creek Ranch Ervin Chavana: P.O. I have Boer Goats For Sale NOW. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. And due to the genetic distance from other breeds; use in crossbreeding programs yield strong hybrid vigor. . Contact us to know more about our farm. Nannys starting price at $250.00 each. ) Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Terry & Sue Taylor. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Contact us! I strive to produce and offer quality, balanced, beautiful Fullblood Bucks, Does, and Wether Boer goats for sale in Texas and the USA. More. Our multi-generation family farm is nestled in the Leon River bottom of Central Texas. generations of proven genetics that will ensure they will produce quality offspring. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. At Revelation Ranch, we specialize in registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats, registered Boer Goats (and wethers), Sebastopol geese, ducks, and Miniature Donkeys. In addition to providing high meat-yields; they're gentle, fun, low-maintenance, and enjoy human attention. About Our Goats The base genetics of our doe herd are from Connie Ross, Agnew Boers, Oakridge Farms (Billie & Sherri Hall), Kelly Meat Goats, and new additions from Schafer Farms, No Step Ranch, Silvergate Farms, and N&K Ranches. Full Blood Regisered Boer Doe - $300 (Plaquemine) Full blood registered boer doe. These Nannys range from two to five years old. Our genetics are proven and our process unmatched in breeding, raising, and showing Boer goats. black, colored, dappled, red, paint, traditional Boer goats. We encourage you to take a look at the pictures and overviewof our herd. There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. With the sale of the remaining crosses in March 2019, we no longer offer Myotonic-Boer crosses for sale. Revelation Ranch began for us when we moved to Central Texas in 2004 and has been a meticulous process ever since. 12115 S.TX-195 Killeen, TX 254-526-7101. The Spring 2023 kids are expected in mid-May-June. Our bucklings and doelings are ready to go. Our Myotonic goatsare great for use in cross-breeding programs, herd improvements, or as foundation stock for new herds. Also there will be several pure bred boer bucks for sale. First is JKN New Sky Dancer, born March 17, 2009. ABGA FULL BLOOD BOER GOATS REGISTERD BUCKS FOR SALE Price: $2500.00 Born: 5.24.16 Sire: DCR EGGSTA STARBUCKS Dam: DCR MAKERS MARK DAPPLED DIVA S'MORES was a single and a first time dam brought him along quickly! I operatea family run Boer goat herd in North Central Texas. We raise goats in Alvin, Texas,.south side of Houston where we receive average 54 inches of rain each year, with very hot summers. Cash sale.Please text for more information. Sign up for our "Will Call" program and you will be contacted when meat wethers are available. We also offer a range of high-quality Myotonic show bucks and does. We always have quality boer goats for sale. What started out as just a way to maintain our property and keep the grass down has turned into a passion. All of my 100% Boer Goats are Full Blood, Registered Boer Goats. Britten Boers is a small family-run business located in Cameron County in South Texas. We have something for everyone, traditional as well as some of the more colorful genetics that are out there today. I welcome all 4H and FFA students to contactme to find their perfect show doe, buck or wether Boer Goat in Texas. Huffsofine Boer Goat farm is located in Aquilla, Texas about 30 miles Northwest of Waco. We would love to hear from you. All nannys are bred or exposed to pure blood quality boer bucks some are heavy bred(picture included). Sky's pedigree. My herd consists of black, red, paint, dappled and traditional Boer goats. N.W. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. No Buyer's Premium Financial Calculator Listing Location: Harlingen, Texas 78552 Private Sale Details Head Count: 2 Average Weight: 60 lb Total Weight: 120 lb Estimated Weight Variance: Even Slide: No Compare AuctionTime.com On Auction Email Seller Video Chat Two 8-month-old does ready to find a new farm! As always, we couldn't wait for them to come! we currently have available. of Ft. Worth and in close proximity to Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. Myotonic Goats for Sale Reserve a Goat From Our Newborn Arrivals! We sold our Kiko herd in early 2021. The myotonic goat breed is one of six goat breeds on the Livestock Conservancy's 'Conservation Priority List'. Morris Boer Goats 12115 S.TX-195 Killeen, TX 254-526-7101 At we feel that it's not just people that need a home. Simply put, we are both huge animal lovers. All nannys are bred or exposed to pure blood quality boer bucks (picture included- also exposed to red Billy in picture as clean up buck which is also for sale). Meat/Feeder Dairy Fiber Grazing Packing/Trekking Broken to Drive Rodeo High School Rodeo Prospects Futurity Derby Eligible Horned Polled Disbudded Bottle Babies. If you are looking for full blood traditionals, paints, reds, black heads, dappled or black Boer goats, Double Creek Ranch Black Boers hasthe goats you need. We found we enjoyed being surrounded by healthy, happy goats and quickly settled into a philosophy of maintaining a small pasture-fed, free-range herd in an enriched goat environment with frequent handling and interaction. We always have Boer goats for sale and are focused on producing breeding stock and competitive show winners. Address: Revelation Ranch Brenham, TX 77833, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RevelationRanchBrownBrothersBarnyard/. ) *Ennobled*, Hitmans Dark Mark *Ennobled*, Main Event *Ennobled*, and Rising Star *Ennobled. 2011 PCG Boer Goats website design by. And we competitively show in the ABGA. I have quality 100 % Full Blood Black Boer Goats, Red Boer Goats, Dappled Boer Goats, Paint Boer Goats, and South African Boer Goats. Full bloodBorn: February 28, 2022Registration 10915858Traditional all the way _ I am really quite perfect.Bloodlines include Ennobled Hitmans Darl Mark, Ennobled Main Event, Ennobled Rising Star. They come by this naturally as Cynthia was raised on an 800 cow dairy operation in Stephenville, Texas and Paul raised and showed cattle and hogs as a youth. Lori Armes Copyright. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. 256-962-2685. info@atriplejranch.com. If you have any questions please feel free to contactme at any time. Address. Home; About Us; The Herd; Contact Us; For Sale. Bred/Pregnant. Farm details: Goats for Sale: Black Boers Goats, Dappled Boer Goats, and Red Boer Goats Website: dcrblackboers.com Contact: 214-682-9819 Email: loriarmes@gmail.com At Revelation Ranch, we specialize in registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats, registered Boer Goats (and wethers), Sebastopol geese, ducks, and Miniature Donkeys. farm & garden 280; general for sale 26; barter 2; business 2; cars & trucks 1 + show 40 more 1 All ofmy 100% goats are registeredand offspringcan be registeredwith ABGA. Adopt a goat today I have added the genetics ofJM22 GRAND SLAM, RRD GUNSMOKE P502, JRA1 AGNEWS COLLATERAL DAMAGE*EN*, Eggstreme *AM EN*, Ubora *EN*, Eggsorcist *EN*, Der War Paint, *EN*, Sasquatch *AM EN*, Mzuri *EN GOLD SIRE*, Kaptein *EN PLAT SIRE*, Tsjaka *EN*, Mojo Magic *AM EN*, Renoir *EN* , Eggs Ryals Magnum *EN*. 5 Star Boer Goats prides ourselves on being an elite supplier of some of the top seed stock in the co Our herd is made up entirely of meat goats. Sky is sold to Double N Boer Goats in Vidor, Texas I believe in high quality and conformation. Double Creek RanchLoriArmesDecatur,TX76234214-682-9819. About Us . I am located in North Central Texas, just 60mi. Home; About Us. Windy Acres Boers. parasite-resistant. Interested in breed preservation and herd improvement, we have chosen to specialize in 100% Myotonic goats and no longer breedMyotonic-Boer crosses. Full blood 100%Born: March 21 202Registration 10920644I am a beautiful red with a dark face.Bloodines include Ennobled Hitmans Darl Mark, Ennobled Main Event, Ennobled Rising Star. We raiseMyotonic goats, also know as "fainting goats". We began our herd with a few quality Nubian does. DOB: 10/12/2021. . Our goal for our goats is to produce quality show animals focusing exclusively on bloodlines from some of the top breeders in Texas. Price includes de, Good quality boer goats available for sale at quiet affordable prices. Over the years, we have kept replacements from our new bucks to form our sizeable herd . Goats for Sale For Sale Foundation Breeding Stock Sold All. Britten Boers. As we age, we have come to appreciate the quiet gentleness of the Myotonics. We started our operation with 4 dwarf goats. You can also check out our Facebook page using the link below. www.atriplejranch.com. Boerne, TX 78006 Phone: 830.537.5366 Paul's Mobile: 210.288.3421 Cynthia's Mobile: 210.288.3423 Additional information is available in this. We are a member of the American Boer Goat Association and raise registered fullblood and percentage goats. Revelation Ranch began for us when we moved to Central Texas in 2004 and has been a meticulous process ever since. Delivery @ Buyers Expense FOB Lubbock. As a Central Texas goat breeder, we raise Nubian and Black Spanish goats to sell to the public, and we are livestock guardian dogs breeder of Great Pyrenees and Anatolian Shepherd dogs when available. We are located on Highway 36, just north of beautiful Brenham, Texas. Feeder Goats Commercial - Grazing Goat Selling Price: $300.00 / Head Financial Calculator Listing Location: Dale, Texas 78616 Private Sale Details Head Count: 30 Average Weight: 80 lb Total Weight: 2,400 lb Estimated Weight Variance: Uneven Price Description: From $250 and up depending on size and weight Compare Loreto Benitez Dale, Texas 78616 You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Our goatsare low-maintenance, easy keepers with a high meat yield. My Percentage Boer Goats range from 50-99% and are registered with ABGA. Price includes delivery within 250 miles . Full bloodBorn: December 12, 2022Registration Red and wonderful.Bloodlines include Bloodlines include Ennobled Hitmans Darl Mark, Ennobled Main Event, Ennobled Rising Star. Perfect for someone in 4H to show at a great price.