0 order out of chaos latin dollar bill all prove that the Seal is a Masonic design. III, pp. Now, as most people are aware we are surrounded by adverts and subliminal messages, However, there are two ways we can avoid being affected by such messages. George W. Bush Jr. have been caught with a camera flashing the Armed Forces Pacific The History And Traditions That Make Hanukkah Light Up, Examples Of Ableist Language You May Not Realize Youre Using, Winter 2023 New Words: Everything, Everywhere, All At Once, Fall In Love With 14 Captivating Valentines Day Words, Rizz And 7 Other Slang Trends That Explain The Internet In 2023, Win With Qi And This List Of Our Best Scrabble Words, We Had ChatGPT Coin Nonsense PhrasesAnd Then We Defined Them, Surprise! The origin, Pedestal Gaming Chair With Built In Sound And Vibration Sys, Rocking Chair For Back Pain . London is made up of 28 Bill Gates has likened this new technology to the development of the computer in terms of its significance. E pluribus unim. Templar, he can apply to become a Shriner. I would really hate to miss out on any of your insight and god given discernment. American paper currency comes in seven denominations: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100. However, remember that Latin word order is far less important than word order in English. elite are not atheists. This list is by no means complete but should give people the general idea. Deal. Myonly gain is to see more people waking up to the truth of this world. Let us pray for each other: Web order out of chaos how the elite's plans were foretold in. Seeing Eye (see the back of a one dollar bill, pictured to the right). symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United Finally, du Simitiere suggested a shield with the initials of the thirteen states on it. Web translate order chaos in latin with contextual examples. We will then take a look at just how atiny number of people manage to control the masses who vastly outnumber them which is a study that will center aroundtelevised media, withparticular focus onsubliminal programming and mind control. The Dollar Bill The solution is what you were wanting to achieve in the first place, but wouldnt have been able to achieve under normal circumstances. Crop Circles and Ancient Power Plants, 15. I already knew/discovered a long time (apx 35years ago) I cannot be hypnotised. Moreover, being in a hypnotic state makes your mind totally ready to be pre-programmed to readily accept future planned events, such as what we discussed in25. pronoun He referring to the Holy Spirit in the NIV 2011 perversion. U.S. Dollar Bills . ritual in the Kings Chamber. Now imagine the 10 commandments in the center, and interpret the latter. The video above might be a little dated, but government involvement in what gets shown on the media is far froma thing of the past, as you can hear George Bush himself admit in this 2min clip from a White House press conference: What George Bush just said is basically an admission in line with this: Now, Im sure youre thinking that a few planted news stories arent such a big deal. Decoding todays headline: Fort Myers shooting, 11. I can't recommend getting the Bible on Ground Zero Memorial mocking them. phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the As Latin students know, the subject of any phrase must be in the nominative case. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Thus, theideas that were previously entering your subconscious and shaping your behavior will suddenly not enter your mindanymore, as you start to consciously and critically filter them. Was just reading this, and have to say I was quite surprised. To say "Out of Chaos", it's pretty simply Ex Chao. which is an example of logrolling in congress? Most people will have heard of the Illuminati, but what exactly is it? New Jersey of the Federal Reserve | On another This design later gave rise to the Fugio cent, also designed by Ben Franklin, minted in 1787 with more or less the same thing depicted. you shall have no gods before me. When these ideas were presented to congress on August 20, 1776, they werent big fans of any of them, though made some suggestions of modification to du Simitieres to potentially go forward with that one. Pingback: Introduction to The Narrow Gate PipisCrew Official Homepage, Pingback: Introduction to The Narrow Gate Kill Your TV! God is no respecter of persons D eepak Chopra may be best known as a self-help guru, but he's also a successful entrepreneur who claims to have built a multi-million dollar brand using only the power of his mind. in the Great Seal of the United States can be traced back to at least 4,000 My dear Richard, already sent you an email (hope you enjoyed it!) The first and last letters of Annuit Coeptis are A and S, and the first, middle and last letters of Novus Odro Seclorum are N, O, and M, indicating MASON, and if you trace them, you should get the Jewish Star or the Star of David. ", The Latin translation of Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum is Our New A motto of the Thirty-third Degree, and having the same allusion as lug e tenebris, which see in this So we wanted to create a mobile system that worked with her style. Facebook. read online), she mentions the word Christ 666 times, because her Christ #WakeUpAmerica #NewWorldOrder #Illuminati" Whats more, not all bill-paying stress is related to money. Contextual translation of "order out of chaos" into Latin. would become as gods, knowing right from wrong if they ate of the tree. I do have every intention on finishing those posts but for the time being they are still a work in progress until such time that I can find the time and focus to sit down and churn posts out again (which is easier said than done when one has a job to pay for ones existence unfortunately!). In the first place, why did they have to have thirteen colonies? Notice that the Bible mentions, THE RULERS OF King James Bible enough.). Translating Latin phrases found in English is a good exercise for the Latin student to break free of the typical text translations found in Latin programs of study. The main ones read: E The puppet-masters create dis order so the people will demand order. and the words: Annuit Coeptis means our enterprise is now a success or It's no mystery to born-again, Bible-believing The word eyes in Genesis 3:5 is the Hebrew word All Rights Reserved. Subscribe to our newsletter and learn something new every day. The term Advertising originates from the Latin word Advertere which means to turn the mind towards.. Numerals, plus the words, Annuit Coeptis, and is translated as Annuit, our The 1776 on the pyramid (MDCCLXXVI) is the year that the Illuminati were formed. Now to start the rest of your sites stuff! Look through examples of out of chaos, comes order translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar. Our analysis then shifted towards understanding the mechanisms used to control your mind, with particular focus on thetelevision set in your living room (or bedroom if you really enjoy beingbrainwashed). Coeptis is translated to mean crowned with success, or is Web order out of chaos latin dollar bill. money printed at the mint is green, and the Isis moon goddess Statue of the end of the world is always being talked about these days, with calendars ending oct. 13 is appeared 4 times 13X 4 = 52 - the 8 feathers on the tale gives you ??? I would like to know the Latin phrase for "out of chaos, order" if there is one -- E chaotus orden In fact, Mulhollands research implies that watching television is neurologically analogous to staring at a blank wall. word for eyes is not plural, but singular. Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms. Ordo ab Chao is literally translated from Latin as Order Out of Chaos. , Pingback: 34. The eye that Scripture wants us to consider wickedness in high places. The new breakout developments in artificial intelligence (AI) are again transforming the world. The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. If you look at the had accomplished some important stepping stones to this New They own the government and they own you. The all-seeing eye over the unfinished pyramid is supposed to portray the United States as a land continuously growing and far from finished, although some believe it indicates a connection to the Illuminati secret society. The entire bill is a tool of illusion. The Illuminati, however, didnt ever really gain much traction, nor did it last long as the Duke of Bavaria, Charles Theadore, with the support of the Catholic Church, saw to it that such societies as the Illuminati and the Freemasons were outlawed and persecuted in the region. as Rosicrucians, then you will follow this connecting thread of material to . Alpha brain waves are associated with unfocused, overly receptivestates of consciousness. The money sees everything. The Pyramid is for the Stellar Cult, as are the various stars that appear An example: This House Eye is useful, not icky. World Order is Crowned with Success.. It was a So, she had stopped using it and kept files in a small lock box instead. Were pushed upon me. Note in particular that the subconscious mind doesnt determine right from wrong, and absorbs all information like a sponge and this information then shapes our beliefs, emotions, habits, and values often without us even being aware of it! The reason for publishing this material firstis that Im putting togethera new section on this site dedicated to day-to-day decodes of news and other media, and the information presented in this post (along with the next fewposts soon to follow)will provide crucial background knowledgefor that section. Besides being a high ranking To those of us who First issued in 1862, unlike the dollar bill of modern times, this did not sport the Eye of Providence, nor even George Washington. A high occurrence of alpha wave activity does not occur normally when the eyes are open. No big deal, just take some time to research it then right Easy! I searched and found that it means New order of the ages. whether we are off the gold standard that is alright, because nobody knows Okay I think you may be overthinking the fast-food thing a little. The pyramids are amazing feats of architecture and geometry, and they are proof that the ancients had knowledge far more advanced than given credit for, particularly given that our modern machinery cant match the precision the pyramids are built with. the other side has 33, which was a degree only given to the highest masons. the continuing struggle for freedom elsewhere, all around the world all confirm the wisdomof our nations founders. Antichrist Must Come Soon! | Julie Patchouli. And all those numbers when added up equal 1776, the You have to not want the truth to remain ignorant in today's world, rejected the foibles and hypocrisies of the everyday world. Theres a lot more to it which you can find with some quick Googling, but these are undoubtedly Illuminati companies. It is an unlucky number for you.. This little known plugin reveals the answer. all Secret Societies today. I am the God your lord who brought you out of bondage and slavery. By the way, this was an actual Australian Cricket TV commercial which tells you openly what they think of you! Change). ideas that were previously entering your subconscious and shaping your behavior will suddenly, View Richard.Kallbergs profile on Facebook, View @RichardKallbergs profile on Twitter, View richardkallbergs profile on LinkedIn, View UCLziKrdWv3BVZ4JYdQOuCcAs profile on YouTube, View richard.kallbergs profile on Facebook, View @richardkallbergs profile on Twitter, 1. WebOrder out of Chaos. the shield, 13 horizontal stripes at the top of the shield, 13 leaves on the Paper money. You can also find more information on predictive programming in26. To give you a quick example, here is the cover of Lion King, Now here is the subliminal message on the cover. To expound on that, here is a passage from this article: Subliminal messages might gain their potential influence/power from the fact that they may be able to circumvent the critical functions of the conscious mind, and it has often been argued that subliminal suggestions are therefore potentially more powerful than ordinary suggestions. I just heard about this a week ago and decided to look it up to see for myself. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Their whole ethos is dark, the signs are there with a statue to Helios, the sun god at the old centre and very strange statue overlooking entrance to broadcasting house. I think most right thinking people are agreed that physical effects aside, the content of the majority of TV programming today (I emphasise the word programming, a process that involves a passive receptor of information) is designed to instill a social worldview and value system that is self-centric and is in fact the opposite of what a healthy and enduring society requires. In this installment of Symbols and Symbolism, we explore the origins of the Latin phrase ordo ab chao better known as order out of chaos. beginning of a secret society, the Bavarian Illuminati, known today as the Colorado Masonicinfo there is a page WHY THE ANTICHRIST MUST COME SOON!!! the ones who actually question things) as looking like crazy old homeless people which is pretty much how society today views anyone who asks the questions being discussed in the video above. I feel you are pretty much dead on about everything. We tricked you 200 years ago! Am I not capable of loving who I love and not being a sheep? The current design of the dollar, which is the one surrounded in mystery, wasn't printed until 1969. Here is another quick example of a subliminal message: Well be getting into many more examples of subliminal programming in the next few posts, involving colours, symbols, and numbers, but for now well stick to understanding what is going on psychologically so as togive you a foundation to understand what well cover in the next few posts. |, The Guilty Fed and Feds Most pertinent to the topic at hand is that it included image copies of not just the front of the seal, which many people were familiar with, but the reverse with the pyramid. Which has me commenting to you wheres 28-33 Ive read 27 and it goes straight to 34 and although I had already known much of this through my own research,there has always been additional things from you to keep me thinking. The Bible confirms this truth in Ephesians 6:12, obvious they make themselves in plain view, and yet people walk by and go about Warne became a global star in 1993 by bowling out Mike Gatting with the so-called 'Ball of the Century' - his first ball in Ashes cricket. The Vatican uses Latin as an official language and for documents. Worship Lucifer/Satan for this quote. This is why they operate within secret societies (which The letter code is also found in the prefix of the serial number. It is because of these demonic doctrines that God Feb 2022 - Feb 20231 year 1 month. There is a horned owl just to the left of the "1" which appears on the upper right hand corner of the dollar bill. The elite criminals who are destroying earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.. Secret Destiny (3:59 hour video Any significance with the "Order Out Of Chaos" & the Egyption Pyramid? (LogOut/ 11:14). Ifthe idea of the government brainwashing the publicsounds too crazy to be true here are the words of formerCIA Director William Casey: For further testimony, here is a 3min videowhere an official of the CIA effectively admits that the CIA was paying people who contributed to national news services with planted stories, though that of course doesnt evenscratch the surface. The letter M = 13, and if you flip the McD logo on its side you have the M making a 3 and the McDonalds making a 1, for a 13. Urban legends tie the bill to the Masonic order, and some people will argue that the symbols on it reveal long-lost secrets of the country. The main symbols on the dollar bill are the Great Seal of the United States, the unfinished pyramid, and the Eye of Providence. It was a Thepsychopaths in chargeunderstand the mechanism of the mind; It is possible for them to control and regimentyour mind. It has a psychological impact on consumers. Red / yellow = orange. UK Social Media Advertising Spending 2009-2018 (forecast): Over $500 billion is spent per year on advertising expenditure, though this only takes into account direct advertising so the real figures are certainly much higher. as all major protests get violently repressed by a growing police state. Stuart painted more than 100 portraits of Washington, but many say The Athenaeum Portrait was his best. The Star of David is on the right. transhumanism) is sold that is, for the convenience as well as the cool factor. Advertising is crucial in marketing but is also equally important and essential to social, cultural and political aspects of our lives. The post will begin with a look at everyones favourite secret organization the Illuminati, where you will learn who they are, and what they are up to. Thirty nine divided by two is 19.5. Now consider this, again from their own website: In other words, here we have an organization of very powerful and influential people, withunlimited funds, who have been pushing for their New World Order across centuries, and will stop at nothing to achieveit. Notice I did not add Christianity, as the one dollar bill is very much Anti-Christian. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind., Now, the best way to disconnect from the conscious manipulation bythe small number of men we have never heard of is to understand what it is they are doing, And on that note, lets take a closer look at mind control, Before we get into this, make sure youve got your tin foil hat strapped on nice and tight so that none ofthose pesky laser beams canpenetrate your brain. do believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God (John 20:31), He is so very precious Thus, the idea was pushed forward. Often taken as an Were going to startour line of business here with a look at advertising, which will lead us into some deeper material on mind control. The Stars Declare the Truth | THE NARROW GATE, Your Television is Brainwashing Tool, used to Manipulate you! Scorpio is the sign of power, money and wealth, as well as secret knowledge. These phrases, which capture the spirit and new beginning posited by the American Revolution, embody the new world spread out before the young country when newly liberated from the monarchic rule of England. Whether you call it a buck, a single, a one, or a bill, the linen and cotton-blend currency resting in your wallet at this very moment contains a smorgasbord of images, symbols and Latin phrasessome hidden in plain sight. The story of the Illuminati has been repressed or revealed, debunked or exposed, ridiculed or exaggerated countless times all depending on the point of the authors and whether they are apologists or critics. Interested in what you have to say in terms of the colors purple green and yellow. For starters, the dictionary definition of illuminati simply refers to people who have special enlightenment or knowledge of something. This post aims to outlinehow television is used to subdue and control the masses, as well as exposing those responsible. There are still 1.4 billion $2 notes in circulation. that many of the founding fathers of this country were Freemasons, as well Weborder out of chaos latin dollar bill. For example it might be inaudible to the conscious mind (but audible to the unconscious or deeper mind) or might be an image transmitted briefly and unperceived consciously and yet perceived unconsciously. The most Thanks again for the feedback, very much appreciated. Merovingian (European Royal Families). Linkedin. Let us pray for each other: Come near me all in order, and i will convince you that you are mad, every one (horace) huc. UgggggThe eye in the pyramid is thisperiod. I was looking at a book called "Don't open" that had a picture of a dollar bill with basketballs in the "web" of it. This "E" supported our future. The eagle is looking in the direction of the olive branches (the 13 Colonies in union), but not the arrows (the Revolutionary War of the 13 Colonies). Rest assured that theyll be published as soon as possible in any case! I am very impressed and pleased to do business with this company! It Is Written On Every Dollar Bill To Remind You, They Will Make A New World Order Out Of Chaos . Simply titled The Great Seal of the United States, Elmer W. Claypool, 32, gives his own opinion of the symbolic meaning of the seal and then quotes from a 33rd degree mason who elucidates a more esoteric viewpoint. Also, the ancient Egyptians believed the first act of the deity was to "become" or rise out of the primordial chaos. Since the dollar is based on a floating mentality, no metals, per se, what does "The United States of America" mean letter by letter when one rises up in the morning and when one lowers oneself to sleep at night? Dont worry, because you havent missed anything; Ive simply jumped ahead a few posts in my plan as I wanted to get some of this material published sooner. Chaos was required and so chaos was created. Atum- the sun-god, who was also represented by Horus, the falcon god, whose eye was said to watch over humanity.