Work Search: (In her apperence her attitude whole knew thing) but what will Harry do when What if Harry Potter had an older sister that no one but Albus Dumbledore, Siruis Black, and Remus Lupin new about. One day Evelyn Lilly Potter is Harry Potter's little sister. Eles podem realmente realizar o que ningum acha possvel, outra vez? Cookie Notice Stories of love gathered from the Wizarding World (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). of his son. Evil!James, Evil!sirius. He did not tell her that in his rush he left his sneakascope at Gryffindor tower in his rush to warn his dad. Armed with knowledge, Family Magik, and supported by many cousins, Harry takes Magical England by storm. The trouble starts when she goes to her very first Quidditch Tornament, where the Dark Mark is thrown into the sky by Voldemorts followers. This is the first work for the Chronicles of Albion. He thinks it's time for Harry to be himself and learn the truth, as well as open up about his horrifying, abusive past. work i wrote this when i was 12. Without the reputation he has. It was ten years after the second wizarding war and Auror Harry Potter had been sent to Paris undercover, investigating the Moulin Rouges illegal trafficking of witches and wizards to partake in their prostitution rings. Please read the tags before continuing. After witnessing something happen between Harry and Ron, Weasley Draco goes to snape about his concerns, and they both realise that Harry is not who they thought he was. #1 in evil (10/12 "Who was she?" As the title suggests, this is volume 1 and volume 2 should soon be underway. Harry is still a horcrux and Draco dyed his hair for the first three books so everyone thinks he is a muggleborn. Will Harry be able to take Join Nixie Potter, Hermione Granger, and Bonnie Heart as they go through their first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy with Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley. His plan started to be crushed when Harry Potter showed up at Hogwarts with a venomous magical snake and not loo. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Harry had become accustomed to award shows by now, he had attended many of them and knew the etiquette expected of him. Do it, then. #1 in riddle (09/02/2020) Crossover AU. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Luna knows differently. ~*~ While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. That you're fixing your wrongs. Now what? i looked up at the excruciatingly blonde dude infront of mehe saved me. And you will now be faced with mine And soon- Author: DarkNuriko Published: 2015-12-09 Length: 272 pages Reviews: 0 reviews The Long Road. Find the boy, who has finally been located. Well, i have. Though a hole in her heart is still visible in her vulnerable eyes you could see the confu Harry Potter's twin sister, Semira Potter: Was kidnapped by a death eater when she was just a baby after her parents died. | Livro 2, Harry Potter & James Potter & Lily Evans Potter, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Harry Potter & James Potter & Lily Evans Potter, Theodore Nott & Harry Potter & Blaise Zabini, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Hermione Granger & Neville Longbottom & Luna Lovegood & Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley & Ron Weasley, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Dolores Umbridge deserves the unforgiveable curses, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson & Tyson & Grover Underwood, Rachel Elizabeth Dare & Percy Jackson & Harry Potter, Sally Jackson & Sirius Black & Remus Lupin, Harry Potter & Percy Jackson & DJ Potter & Nico di Angelo, Cassandra/Iphigenia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ajax the Lesser son of Oileus & Harry Potter, Cassandra (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Iphigenia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ajax the Lesser son of Oileus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), that's different characters dying but only one comes back to life, Voldemort is dead and people can't move on, This fic was a oneshot and now I'm committing to an entire fic, Drarropoly '22: Magical Artefact Smugglers edition, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, drarrily-we-row-along (fearfully_beautifully_made), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Order of the Phoenix Bashing (Harry Potter), Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody/Kingsley Shacklebolt, Terrifying Potions Mistresses Rule the World, Original Female Character/Original Female Character, Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Harry Potter & Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter & Original Male Character(s), Bill Weasley/Original Female Character(s). Violet Potter is the younger twin sister of Harry Potter. Swallowed by grief for his husband, wife, and child Regulus Black-Potter hides out in his dark and creepy house with no one but Kreacher to keep him company. #1 in voldemort (09/02/2020) The world moves in slow motion. But Voldemort's daughter was kidnapped only under an hour after her birth and taken in by the Potters. Although nobody seems to care since I really never got my letter to Hogwarts when I turned 11, and I live in the streets homeless and without my parents. The Order of the Phoenix kidnapped baby Draco Malfoy, and he somehow ended up at an orphanage on July 31 in 1880. He had tufts of scruffy red hair and brown eyes full of tears. Harry finds that Hermione has made a groundbreaking discovery. To Hate or Not To Hate? Kill me. Harry whispers. When Harry is kidnapped, his husband Chief Auror Draco Malfoy will stop at nothing to find him. But one day, Draco Malfoy walks through the door of the little bookshop where she works, and everything comes rushing back. Bonus points if it's consequences from Voldemort demise (either battle of kidnapping). It isnt a pleasant feeling, it burns Harrys chest. Thank you so much! The spontaneous, raging forest fire? asks Sirius. by ficsbygiastella 713K 19.4K 113 Somewher in the fic the death eaters are broken out of Azkaban, Snape os married to one of the Lestranges? Voldemort opens his mouth, his thin lips forming words. The reason is always Love. They create a new magical school and alot of hogwarts student transfer Hermione and Ron bashing too I think. Privacy Policy. There is just one catch. A single decision from a pink clad witch has a larger impact on the fate of Magical Britain than originally intended. The world moves in slow motion. When their parents are killed by a very dangerous wizard they must move in with their aunt and uncle untill the travel to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn spells and enchantments to save their world against the evil wizard. After making nice with the Order, Draco is accepted into their ranks and the summer after Dumbledore dies, is even allowed to participate in moving Harry from the Dursley's home. What if at the end of book 4, priori incantantum brought back the Potters? Thank you so much! until an acceptance letter lands Not at all.. Eva Longbottom, she's like Lily too. How would the fourth year at Hogwarts change if he had family to support him? Being one of the last remaining descendants of Merlin- the Greatest Wizard of all time- she finds herself being weighed down by the extremely high expectations that her name gives. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (15), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (1), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (10), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, less so in the beginning but it improves as we go, really not much at all but i'm still warning for them, the further you read the less painful it gets, i have little use for threats, only promises, Regulus Black/James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, Kreacher is probably the only reason Regulus is still alive lets be honest, I'm upset that Kreacher doesn't have more tags, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, E se os Potter voltassem vida? Sequel to Family Is Everything. " ' '?" Not at all.. She went to durmstrang and he went to Hogwarts. In this world, she became the monster. The Dark Lord opens his mouth to speak. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (3), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, the Order thinks nico is a deatheater oops, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter is Obsessed with Draco Malfoy, harry pities the malfoys for the first time in his life, The Prince and the Dragon Beast (TRADUCCIN), Draco Malfoy con un cabello muy muy largo, Drarry Discord Writers Corner Drabble Challenge. James and Lily Potter have survived an attack by Lord Voldemort, but that doesn't mean that the Dark Lord is defeated. read about her year at hogwarts with her best friends fred and goerge and her friend charlette a goody two shoes. Alison is also the famous harry potters little sister. In the exclusive world of Hogwarts, Clarissa White is known as the "Slytherin Princess" for her fierce demeanor and sharp intellect. (Harry Potter fanfic) Ahora, quince aos despus, cuando Violet se dispone a comenzar su primer curso en el Colegio Hogwarts de Magia y Hechicera, un misterioso enmascarado les har dudar de todo cuanto crean conocer. The two share a grin before taking off, towards the flames, the way they always do when theyre both about to jump head first into something stupidly dangerous. But their father loves him. I don't want any trouble just want to write, so if any mistakes are made or if certain credits aren't given that I may have forgotten, please just tell me. Are you seeing this?, Seeing what? "Did you love her?" Alastair (the sorting hat) has decided, in the golden trio's 4th year, to resort Harry Potter. Avada- Voldemort starts, but then he stops, freezing After an Occulemency session gone wrong, Harry is wondering how life at Hogwarts will change. In which an eleven year old Harry Potter's inability to not follow Roxanne Jacobs around like a lost puppy comes in handy three years later when the intimidating, sarcastic, and very disapproving Potions Mistress gets fed up with people putting Harry's life in danger. In fact some people would be surprised if he wasn't a clone. He'd laughed it off as a coincidence, but they say that when you meet your doppelganger one of you is about to die. He learned where his loyalties should lie, who his true family is, and who his true fronds are. A prestige uncommon even in pure-blood society. currently on hold O impensvel aconteceu. Draco Malfoy has everything. Will someone finally notices his pain and help him? ' .. Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced Tom Riddle as you travel back in time in hope of changing his heart with a potion that has the ability of destroying the effects of a love potion's child, making him vulnerable to emotions he's never felt befo " , . Swallowed by grief for his husband, wife, and child Regulus Black-Potter hides out in his dark and creepy house with no one but Kreacher to keep him company. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Y/n was great friends with both albus and Gellert since birth, she had a strong bond with them. Because in this universe Voldemort is the good guy and Dumbledore is the evil one. Becomes a Draco Malfoy love story later on I d Violet Potter is the younger twin sister of Harry Potter. Y/N Y/L is from a notorious pure-blood family with the ability to talk to and control any animal she wants. After detecting the magical signature of a horcrux and tracking it down, it leads him to Harry. A mysterious little boy named Harry moves in next door to Draco Malfoy, and he's determined to make him his friend and learn all of his secrets. prison. COMPLETED AS OF NOVEMBER 2020 But living in a world where the fae were now extinct, Briar knew she must not share her secret. Or down right cruel. He kidnaps Harry and hides him on the other side of the world on a long abandoned Black Family Property in Forks Washington. Looking for a Harry Potter fic I can't find this fic and have been looking for over two hours. Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction KIDNAPPED! OR, Harry asks for muggle gifts and Lucius is flooooored . How will she react when someon During the Horcrux hunt, there was a falling out no one knew about but Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Bill Weasley, and Fluer Weasley. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled.