It adds a beautiful touch to your sims cottage living style, and it is sure to make them stand out. Players can find a wide variety of Maxis match custom content on fan-made websites and forums, including clothing, hair, furniture, and even entire house builds. They both feature bandanas and wispy strands. The bright colors, the delightful shape of the flowers, and the shining silver and gold hardwarethese earrings have a look that is perfect for cottage living! With the addition of 7 add-on swatches for the dungas and 10 more swatches for the plastic flowers, your game will be filled with cheerful colors and fun textures. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. With its charming farmhouse aesthetic, this coop is the perfect way to add some country living flair to your game. Flower crowns are, indeed, a staple of cottagecore fashion. Cosy Critters These cute jumpers are perfect for the winter season. Clothes For Women. It encompasses not just every component of the house but also the things that people wear. $3 / month. And, as if it couldnt fit the romanticized country vibes theme any further, it comes with two accessories: a flower headband and a plain, practical bow. From the detailed floral patterns to the gentle pastels, these pieces are perfect for a romantic getaway or even just to add a bit of extra charm to your Sims CC folder. Especially for a bit of a feminine look, these sweaters have the perfect frame to complete the look. Sims 4 CC: Best Maxis Match Guy's Jeans (All Free) Best Sims 4 Maxis Match Bathroom CC (All Free) Newest Posts. Manage Settings You can probably guess why this set is on this list based on the preview photos. Join us as we make friends with animals, live off the land, and enjoy village life with The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack*! Best of all, its available for download right now absolutely free! love bonito by @huiernxoxo , ( skirt - hairs - lipstick - eyeshadow & eyeliner - eyeshadow - eyeliner), 1: cloud skinblend 2: lemonade skin overlay 3: starry freckels, 4: acorn moles 5: altair freckels 6: landline wrinkles 7: pluto face shine, 1: micah hair 2: cairo hair 3: khloe hair 4: coco hair 5: nancy hair, 6: pennie hair 7: byrdie bun 8: spice ponytail 9: sarah hair, 10: felicity bun 11: venere hair 12: seona hair 13: catalina hair, 14: jenny hair 15: bea hair 16: estelle hair 17: eda hair 18: isabella hair, 19: wanderlust hair recolour 20: taraji hair 21: gia hair 22: paula hair, 1: flower clip 2: muna hijab 3: bay bee collection 4: moon shared set 5: pearl set, 1: petals soft makeup set 2: florence makeup set, 3: enchantrix eyeshadow set 4: nontoxic liner set, 1: cute cardigan 2: vest top 3: sk8r hoodie 4: ari jacket 5: true blue set, 6: flared jeans 7: parachute pants 8: calipso dress, 9: thousand miles dress 10: lily dress 11: linda jumpsuit, 12: pastel dungaree 13: motel dress 14: anton shoes 15: dolores shoes, Country Elegance and Cottage Cuteness Dresses. I've mainly been using my eyelashes part 2 since part 1 and part 3 were painted with very thin strokes, which I discovered didn't quite match the style of my sims. Look at the beauty of the Sims 4 CottageCore CC Sweater! Points for the pun. Is this not one of the most perfect prairie girl hairstyles you ever did see? Working out in the field all day is bound to give your Sim freckles especially if theyve got skin that burns or marks easily. Check. Best of all, theyre easy to use: simply choose your favorite plants and arrange them in the desired configuration. However, if you want the appearance of a real cottage, you will need to pay attention to each and every part of the structure as it is being built. Im not even going to count how many new meshes this pack introduces to the game. My personal favorite is the floral sheer socks, but the only drawback is that they wont be available to the public until May 7th. Ive rounded up an impressive selection of Sims 4 Cottagecore CC items to make it easier for you to bring your dream cottage living experience to life. You can make your Sims look super cute with these cottage living styles! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. marisol hair. Maxis Match vs Alpha CC | Cottagecore Theme | The Sims 4 - YouTube Creating the same sim and giving her both a Maxis Match and Alpha makeover to see which one is better. Who could have predicted that a game with a setting that was so homey and innocent would be referenced more than a decade later? Articles S. Embalse Las Palmas CHEC Chile Calle Comercio #89, Localidad de Hierro Viejo, Comuna de Petorca, Regin de Valparaso, Chile. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. Jun 15, 2022 - Need some adorable sims 4 cottagecore cc to go along with your cottage living adventures? But because all of the dresses and skirts that are appropriate for this way of life are so lovely, the last thing youll want to do is get dirt on them. This pack feels like another cottagecore starter pack. It looks like it belongs in the background of a dreamy country photoshoot. From high-top ankle boots to platform espadrilles sandals, the Jius Sims Cottage Collection has you covered! Well, now you can! It is not hard to understand why the aesthetic known as cottagecore, which takes into account all aspects of rural living and places a great emphasis on appreciating nature, has spread like wildfire. If you provide your Sim with some suspenders, overalls, boots, and this hat, they will appear to be quite at ease in their new surroundings at the cottage. Here's everything you need to live out your cottagecore fantasies. Beyond its outward beauty, maintaining a cottage requires a significant amount of labour and is fraught with a significant amount of dirt. Recolors are allowed, just give me the credits. It doesnt look like a highly romanticized interpretation of agricultural life, but it definitely nails the warm, cozy, quiet-town comforts vibe. Candy Cane Sugary has done it again with this Sims 4 Edges CC. If you have trouble with the download links on the site (theyre a bit fiddly), you can download version 1 here and version 2 here. so beautifull!!! In addition, there are not just nine swatches available for the hat, but also a variety of hues to choose from for the flowers. curseforge | youtube | tumblr | patreon | discord. Because it is such a massive item, it will function as a separate component of any ensemble, and it will draw attention to itself in its own right. Hanging up some cross stitch on the wall is one of the quickest ways to achieve a nostalgic and homey atmosphere, which is perfect if thats what youre going for. But after doing a simple search on Google, I can see the relationship between the two. Her hair is the Nadia Bun by TekriSims, which comes with strings of pearls laced into the hair on one side and add a great accent to any look using the hair! With this Sims 4 CottageCore CC dress, they can do just that! 123. It adds a couple new colors, new patterns, and slightly new looks to three existing clothing itemsand one of the new hairs! Let me know what you would like to see next. Check out the links below!~Time Stamps~Hairs - 00:00Tops - 04:13Bottoms - 09:54Dresses - 12:17Accessories - 18:40Shoes -19:39CC List + Links: https://bit.ly/3DhzWZt~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I (try my best to) upload new videos every week.~SOCIALS \u0026 OTHER~Tumblr: https://bit.ly/36msOyGInstagram: https://bit.ly/3LJfXqePinterest: https://pin.it/5vhZ4NQWebsite: https://bit.ly/33wSKGMOrigin ID: IndrianaYT~Music by Prod.Spine~ The 90s Male Hair Set by JohnnySims. I really hope you like it Pease stay safe and warm! To state that something appears to have been owned by an elderly person is only a shorthand method of conveying the same thing. Im obsessed with this beautiful Meadow Dress for Sims 4! In my Sims 4 Toddler Hair post, I included this hair so your littler sims can be just as stylish as their older counterparts. 22 cute patterns that I put together from vintage illustrations, featuring sunflowers, rabbits and carrots, geese, ducks, hummingbirds, squirrels, mushrooms, tangerines, tomatoes and turnips. Bear in mind; this stuff pack by House of Harlixs Orjanic stuff pack contains 78 new Build and Buy pieces. My favorite has to be the floral patterns, as they offer an amazing combination of colors that bring a unique and exciting vibe to my Sims! We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. With over forty stunning pieces, you can easily create an idyllic countryside retreat filled with dreamy, romantic details. In addition, there is a certain allure to the appearance of chaos, particularly if it is executed properly. It even won itself a block on our list of top CC packs in 2022. You agree By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 20 exclusive posts. dresses, these gingham ensembles by Trillyke are sure to make your Sim feel like a gorgeous Georgia peach. So dont wait any longer, become a member of Harries Patreon today! Again, not sure how practical this is for feeding chickens, tending to cows, and reaping crops, but hey. If you ask me, cottages naturally exude an air of bucolic and country charm. The cottage that your Sims live in will unquestionably require some soothing furnishings and accessories. When they do, you get this: some warm, whimsical curtains with nature-inspired prints. 6.15K subscribers 3.1K views 1 year ago #thesims4 Hii, Nesse vdeo eu trouxe um SUPER PACK em COTTAGECORE para vocs. These items are a little less romanticized and a lot more practical in terms of dressing for the homestead, but theyre still pretty aesthetically inclined. And, staying true to the feminine country theme, the dresses, tops, bottoms, and shoes in this pack are all flow-y, frilly, puffed, cottony, and/or gingham-patterned. My sims have been looking so chic and cozy in this CC pack; I just cant get enough of it! $5. From rustic furniture to sweet floral prints and more, these items are sure to bring a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere to your game. Enjoy!!! You agree that by closing this notice, interacting with any link or button outside this notice, . The 43 tile size is ideal for smaller spaces, and the faded, worn appearance gives the rug a rustic look.