Josh was terrified that Bettie Jo would abandon him if she lost weight and could take care of herself. Life. Unfortunately, they couldnt treat or remove the mass until she delivered the baby. Bettie Jo thought she had cancer but turns out to be a lie. Because I know what's wrong with me, and what I need to do is what I have been doing. She made several hospital trips due to complications arising from the mass and while it affected her weight loss progress, her ultimate priority was the safety of her unborn child. Facebook gives people the. Getting nervous/ excited! the TLC personality updated fans on Instagram this week. Life Wess Schulze Achieves Another Major Milestone, 1000-Lb Best Friends: Tina Arnold Unveils Her Wildest Plan Yet, Jerry Springer Impressed On DWTS Season 3 With Kym Johnson, Days of Our Lives Victoria Grace Pulled Out From Emmy Race, Netflix Preview Conor McGregor Forever Trailer & Release Date. I have late stage spine cancer. Just a few weeks later, Bettie Jo further reaffirmed her positive outlook. My 600-Lb Lifes Bettie Jo Elmore Weight Loss Update PHOTOS. She gave birth to her son, Preston Elmore, all the way back in August of 2016. bettie jo elmore lied about cancer. But its obvious from the photo at the top of the page that the Season 3 alum is feeling good and living well. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The star also revealed she's pregnant again. My 600-lb Life: Bettie Jo Elmore/Instagram Life Season 11 Over Already? Tom Sandoval Rewrites History With Raquel Sleepover, Hallmark Musical Dream Moms Stars Tamera Mowry-Housley, Chelsea Hobbs. Bettie Jo knew it was time to take charge of her health, both physically and mentally. TLC News: Is My 600-Lb. Edit: Over the course of 11 seasons, fans have seen a wide variety of patients come and go from Dr. Nows office on My 600-Lb. The birth of Preston also saw some issues develop between Josh and Bettie, as the former had to be responsible for both the newborn and Bettie with her health issues. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Bettie recently shared an adorable picture of the couple celebrating her boyfriends birthday and appreciating the wonderful 16 years they had spent together. Babyjo Elmore Hey Im Bettiejo from My600poundlife.. But, even with her My 600-lb Life success, there were additional complications by the time her Where Are They Now episode aired in 2016. We cover an array of reality shows as well as reality television stars. Nowadays, it's nice to know that Betti Jo and Josh are still going stronger than ever after celebrating their 10-year wedding anniversary in 2021 and just welcomed their second child, a son named Ollie, in the . Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. Bettie is a doting mother to Preston. I said I am its the first time in a extremely long time i have felt good about my self and genuinely happy!. She ended up losing 200 pounds. And heres what Bettie Jo had to say about spending a decade and a half with her love: Today me and Joshua Elmore have been married for 10 years! Facebook gives people the power. Over the course of her three My 600 Lb Life episodes, viewers saw Bettie Jos weight drop from a peak of 654 pounds to a low of 445 at her last weigh-in. She posted a picture of the positive pregnancy test on her Instagram on 24 November 2021 and said her second child is due on 28 July 2022. WATCH MY 600-LB LIFE ON TLC WEDNESDAYS AT 8/7C, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Bettie Jo. We wish her the best as she continues with her weight loss journey. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Your email address will not be published. Nearing 700 lbs at a young age, Bettie was fully determined to get her weight down as much as she could. Keep pushing!! Went to therapy with her husband, figured crap out. The therapy benefitted the couple immensely as they discovered quite more about each other. Who remembers Bettie Jo from My 600-lb Life season 3? Explaining the issue, she said, Because Im pregnant, the bigger the baby gets, the more he presses on the bone mass on my spine. Bettie didnt lose hope and delivered her baby boy Preston without complications on August 10, 2016. The star also revealed shes pregnant again. While it was a frightening revelation, everything turned out okay in the end with Preston Elmore coming into the world and the mass finally being removed. Manage Settings A post shared by Babyjo Elmore (@bettiejosue). A post shared by Bettiejo*N*Josh (@bettiejosue) Thankfully, it seems like Bettie Jo is still on the right track after eight years. At least i didnt But i did! When ypur 15 yrs old you definetely dont think ur gonna find ur forever. During the pregnancy, doctors noticed a large bone mass on her spine and there was a possibility the mass could render her paralyzed if she wasnt cautious. Today she is a professional writer for various companies and really enjoys contributing to TV Shows Ace. And making matters more complicated, Bettie Jo was pregnant at the time. Sharing, "Having a baby is a dream come true, but I need to be able to take care of that baby (via Starcasm). As of how Bettie Jo is doing, below is one of the more recent photos we could find of her taken last April and shared on her Facebook page. by Oye Akinpade April 18, 2018. He needs her to be overweight and dependent on him or he has no self worth. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Yes! She also resumed therapy and did seem happier and more content in life. Where is the network star these days? Unfortunately in March 2020, Charity revealed that she'd been diagnosed with kidney cancer and had a kidney removed. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Bettie Jo and her hubby,JoshElmore relocated to Houston to be close to Dr Nowzaradan, a bariatric surgeon who performed her gastric bypass surgery. View the profiles of people named Bettie Jo Elmore. I might edit this with more coherent thoughts as the episode goes on, but right now, I want to say this: Bettie Jo lying about having spine cancer to get out of caring for her child or her home, has convinced me that she's right up there in the 'hall of shame' with Steven, Schenee, Lisa, and Penny. Wow, the husband is a genius, huh. Congratulations on your success and beautiful family! one of Bettie Jos followers wrote in the comments. Bettie Jo Elmore had a high-risk pregnancy. Bettie Jo Elmore Made Progress After working through relationship issues with her husband, Bettie Jo Elmore turned things up when it came to her weight-loss too. Their journey wasn't without any struggles as Bettie Jo found out she was pregnant during her weight loss program. Her Instagram bio says it all. And if you need to revisit her most recent Where Are They Now? And, when she made it to Texas, she weighed in at 654 pounds. At just 24 years of age, Bettie Jo was 654 pounds when she met with Dr. Now. I have been following your story since your first appearance on the TV show and I had to say you look so amazing! After living at 654 lbs., Bettie Jo Elmore finally got the weight loss surgery she needed to save her health. It looks like she and Josh are still together. Because she had someone else to take care of, she had to think about more than just herself. Because of my weight, he (Josh) has to be the caretaker. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. April 18, 2018 15 comments. She uploaded a selfie instead of a full-body photo, but its instantly clear that shes lost a lot of weight just by looking at her face. Your email address will not be published. Read More: Is My 600-lb Life Scripted or Real? Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a04567fbd196d15cd03016d0ad40ed68" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. It does not store any personal data. : "http://www. According to TLC , she found out she was pregnant on Christmas Day. Down 10 more pounds 30 if that to go then gonna make skin surgeon appointment! Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. The reason I checked the previously.tv forums before the episode was over, is because I have incredibly little energy to use up every day- and that's a legitimate health problem. Bettie often posts pictures of the couple expressing her love for Josh and we couldnt be happier for them to be welcoming a second child into the world. Following her gastric bypass surgery, Bettie Jo dropped down to 445 pounds. Hailing from Potosi, Missouri, Bettie arrived at the show with her husband, Josh Elmore. My 600-lb Life: Bettie Jo Elmore Where is She Now? Meanwhile, having a son also served as added motivation for Bettie to keep with her weight-loss regimen. Therefore, when Bettie and Josh finally moved to Houston, Texas, to begin the weight loss journey, they were given several instructions by Dr. Now. You can follow Bettie Jo on TikTok at @babyjoelmore. 9,693 followers. Christina Phillips, Bettiejo Elmore offer weight loss tips. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I cant do anything on my own. I believe god knew we both needed each other to grow and take care of each other I love him more than words can say.. Bettie Jo Elmore made an appearance on the program in 2015, and a lot of viewers were firmly in her corner. They worked together in therapy to address those fears, and she ended up losing 200 pounds through a combination of surgery and diet and exercise. Your email address will not be published. B ettie Jo Elmore appeared on My 600-Lb Life season 3 not only with health issues, but relationship issues as well. "This is a classic case of manipulation from a person with a fictitious disorder", "cancer is not cancer unless you put it under the microscope", "if she had cancer, they would remove it immediately", Dr. Now on the case! I should know. Bettie Jo shares healthy recipes with her My 600-lb Life followers as well as updates with her young son. Fans are now dying to know not only whether Bettie managed to continue her weight loss journey but also what happened with Josh? Melissa Vs. Teresa: Who Do RHONJ Fans Really Want OUT? On top of that, there was a lot of insecurity in the relationship. Life participants. So it seems she is successful in her marriage now despite early hurdles when she first filmed her episode. Go to the shop Go to the shop. Its crazy right.. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. tui annual report 8, 2022. He referred Bettie Jo to a therapist where she revealed she was suffering from depression. Fans that want to keep up with Bettie Jo Elmores journey can follow her public Instagram account. In the third season of My 600-Lb Life, we were introduced to Bettie Jo Elmore. Bless him. For more information, please see our follow-up, you can stream it over on the Discovery+ site. 3. 1. Her commitment to healthy eating shows her fans she remains dedicated to working on her weight and health in general. Friends Mourn Len Goodman On What Wouldve Been His Birthday, Love Island Tasha Ghouri Bursts Out Of Sparkling Bikini, Mystery 101 Stars Reunite One More Time: How Hallmark Mystery Fans Can See Trio, Jenelle Evans Drops Serious Cash On Lavish New Boat, Hailey Bieber Sizzles In Skintight Black Dress & Pearls. I said I am its the first time in a extremely long time i have felt good about my self and genuinely happy!". Its crazy right.. And she shared a picture of positive pregnancy tests. Two years ago, Bettie Jo Elmore appeared on My 600 Lb Life weighing over 650 pounds. Susan suffers a major setback after surgery for her excess skin, thwarting her hopes to conquer her obesity. Their relationship is juvenile and toxic. Editor's Picks. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Their journey wasnt without any struggles as Bettie Jo found out she was pregnant during her weight loss program. In addition, the projected due date for her latest bun in the oven is the beginning of August. Meanwhile, along with that weight-loss success, she found out she would be a mother as well. All rights reserved. Bettie Jo Elmore appeared in season 3 of the show as a 24-year-old who weighed 654 lbs. Bettie Jo and Josh posted a sweet couple photo to mark the occasion: If ever silly filters were appropriate, it has to be for a goofy, heartwarming relationship post . By Megan Heintz. My 600 lb Life - Bettie Jo Sue Elmore - My Finale - She's A Criminal. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Reality Blurb was created to bring readers the latest and up to date reality TV news, updates and exclusive interviews. He worried that his wife would end their marriage if and when she achieved her weight-loss goals. The reality series My 600-Lb Life debuted in February 2012 to mixed reviews, but the TLC show has garnered a loyal following. Bettie did improve in her journey but had to deal with the extra skin hanging from some areas like near her underarms. Bettie explained: After doing a CT scan, they noticed a large mass on my spine. Now, fans are curious about her situation after all this time. Things got a little tense for Bettie Jo and her husband as they had to adjust to being new parents while dealing with her health issues. He a amazing dad husband person.. According to Bettie Jo, the mass was cancerous, but despite the cancer diagnosis she contacted Dr. Now to get back on track with her weight loss journey. Bettie Jo is always making up illnesses and health problems for attention. I knew she was gonna be awesome when Dr. Now said lose 30, and she lost like 55 in the first couple months! Ultimately, Bettie Jo gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Preston Elmore on Aug. 10, 2016 weighing 5 pounds 7 oz. My 600-LB Life re-visited Bettie Jo Elmore in its episode this week, giving an update of her life after appearing on the show with milestones of huge weight loss and a new member in the family. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Life remains one of the most popular shows on TLC, there have actually been quite a few complaints issued against the series. Now, fans can find weight-loss pictures from Bettie Jo's dramatic turnaround and pictures of her new baby as Continue reading 'My 600-LB Life' Bettie Jo Elmore Update: See Weight . In addition, she regularly shares healthy recipes with her My 600-lb Life followers. Meanwhile, even though they have been married ten years, Bettie and her husband have been together for 15. A place to discuss TLC's My 600-lb Life. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. After over two months, Baby Oliver finally came home. But as she worked to lose the weight, Elmore got two more life-changing updates: She . They are still together, growing and enjoying being parents to their little boy. Gladys Knight Weight Loss [Updated]: Diet, Workout, Before and After, 1000-lb Sisters: Tammy Slaton Mental Breakdown Leads to Life Support. As a result, doctors' orders put her on bed rest for the duration of her pregnancy. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. But, even with a lot of past baggage to address, Bettie Jo put in the hard work to turn her life around. Bettie Jo Elmore appeared in season 3 of the show as a 24-year-old who weighed 654 lbs. I love Joshy forever & always. My 600-lb Life is the only show that explores what it means to really, truly lose the weight. Elmore, who was getting close to 700 pounds, wanted to reduce her weight, . document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); You have entered an incorrect email address! Teen 2023 Update: Where Is Justin Williamson Now? She fought so hard. My 600-Lb. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. At the beginning of March, Bettie celebrated her tenth wedding anniversary with her husband. Don't be a dick. Together for 15!! As she recovered, she focused on her weight loss and began working on it again. [I] gained almost 800 pounds and have come along way to where I am today.. Bettie Jo Elmore was 654 pounds when she first came on the show. Privacy Policy. Five years after welcoming Preston into their lives, Bettie Jo Elmore told her My 600-lb Life followers that she is expecting her second child. I am a warrior and survivor!. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. I knew she was gonna be awesome when Dr. Now said lose 30, and she lost like 55 in the first couple months! Two years after her surgery, Bettie Jo learned that she was. The majority of her pics are from the neck up. Old-school My 600 Lb Life cast member Bettie Jo Elmore has shied away from the spotlight since her final episode aired back in 2018. It's a difficult conversation to hear, but it's something the two needed to have. Im always in pain. Many fans saw her then-boyfriend. Following Dr. Nows advice to the T, Bettie and Josh met the therapist and discussed the issues they thought they faced openly. RainbowBypass 1.27K subscribers Subscribe 67K views 5 years ago My 600 lb Life - Bettie Jo Sue Elmore - Last Video. Earlier in 2021, she shared a post about how she and her husband had celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary, and while she often discusses how she has a long way to go to attain her weight loss goals, it appears as though she's happy with what she has at the moment. "Because I'm pregnant, the bigger the baby gets, the more he presses on the bone mass on my spine." However, the gorgeous couple sailed through all difficulties and are raising a beautiful family together. Its safe to say Bettie and Joshs relationship is going strong as, shortly after her episode was released, Bettie took to Twitter and Instagram to announce to fans she had given birth to a boy named Preston. Since Bettie Jo Elmore 's My 600-lb Life episode aired, things haven't gotten much better for the once 654-pound reality star. When My 600-lb Life watchers first met Bettie Jo Elmore, she tipped the scale at nearly 700 pounds. When yopur [sic]15 yrs old you definetely dont [sic] think ur gonna find ur forever. In fact, Bettie Jo had a life-affirming caption for that particular pic, one she shared not long after ringing in the New Year. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Hope you enjoyed your dinner. var sc_security="9a0f0d6e"; She managed to become eligible for the surgery, which successfully brought down her weight to 445 lbs. episode, she did, however, reveal her fears of taking on motherhood at her weight. Agonizing choice: Bettie Jo Elmore, 26, from Houston, Texas, must decide if she is willing to live with a potentially paralyzing mass on her spine or risk the life of her unborn child by. With Dr. Nows help, the Season 3 guest managed to lose several hundred pounds. Meanwhile, like a lot of cast members on the show, she had her own bag of issues that extended beyond just her number on the scale. Doubling Down With The Derricos Whats Next For GGs Health? Someone told me the other day I look really happy and good! Bettie Jo wrote. Since surgery, Bettie Jo has lost about 250 pounds and is now working towards skin removal surgery. She ended up losing 200 pounds. At just 24 years old, her weight had ballooned to up to 654 pounds. Bettie Jo Elmore ended the episode at 498 pounds for a total weight loss of 156 pounds, and while things haven't always been easygoing since then, the couple has gone through one major change that seems to have brought them closer together. This is all a bad idea". The production company, Megalomedia, is actually facing several lawsuits. What many fans might not realize is that Dr. Nows son Jonathan is actually the owner of the company. ", Although she doesn't share too many updates about the pair's son, a November 2020 photo shows the young boy happy and smiling. That September, . My 600-lb Life is the only show that explores what it means to really, truly lose the weight. As My 600-lb Life watchers know, childhood trauma is a common theme among the shows cast and Bettie Jo Elmore is no different. Although they loved each other, Josh became more of a caregiver for Bettie Jo instead of a partner. John Sharp is Starcasms chief editorial correspondent-at-large. Meanwhile, she recently had even more positive news to share with her followers. Join Facebook to connect with Betty Jo Elmore and others you may know. The people on the show generally weigh between 400 and 600 pounds, and their stories are both inspiring, and in some case devastating, but, oftentimes, they are uplifting. Bettie Jo Elmore keeps her fans updated on Instagram. The reality star posted,"Someone told me the other day I look really happy and good! The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". bettie jo elmore lied about cancer Although they loved each other, Josh became more of a caregiver for Bettie Jo instead of a partner. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Its actually hard to believe that three years have passed since weve gotten a proper Bettie Jo update. So, its certainly worth keeping an eye on her pregnancy journey as she gets closer to her due date. She has used the hashtags #newme, #slowandsteadywinstherace and #weightnomorebybettiejo. I found someone who made me feel safe and loved.. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. And they seem to be one happy family raising their son together. Despite losing more than 200 pounds from weight . This Is What Bettie Jo Elmore From My 600-Lb Life Has Been Up To. Life On Mid-Season Break? Went to therapy with her husband, figured crap out. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. She can't believe she was able to find a job writing about it. On August 19, 2016, she took to Twitter and Instagram to let her followers know that she had given birth to a healthy baby boy, whom she named Preston. Bettie Jo Elmore appeared on the show in 2015, and a lot of people were really on her side. Cookie Notice "After doing a CT scan, they noticed a large mass on my spine,"she said, via People. The comment read: Happy birthday, babe. . She is so awesome. Allie Johnson loves reality TV. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. and our Josh and Betty appear more in love and happier than ever on their Instagram account and have been focusing their time on building their own family. It makes me feel so guilty.. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a27147502374512a0ff2f8e9b27231e8" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. At first, it seems as though Josh is simply a caring . 2018. When Bettie Jo Elmore began her weight loss journey of Season 3 of "My 600-lb Life," she wasn't in good shape as she weighed 654 pounds. bettie jo lied about cancer bettie jo lied about cancer. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. He showed me parts of life that i didnt even realize was out there.. We have had rough road goods bads but we have always seemed to be just made for each other.. The mass was removed and Preston was delivered as a healthy baby boy. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. My weight is killing me. Housebound, she was taken care of by her husband, Josh Elmore. The three keep doing fun things together, like putting on matching sticker tattoos for a good cause. Moreover, it was up to her to put in the work to change her life. In sort of a good-and-bad news situation, Bettie found out that she was pregnant, but doctors also discovered a huge bone mass on her spine that could cause paralysis. I love you with all my heart and am thankful to have spent the last 16 years with you! Jill Dillard Shares Rare Photo Of Israel All Grown Up, Below Deck Gary King Hooked Up With Kenya Moores Assistant, Love Island Tasha Ghouri Bursts Out Of Sparkling Bikini, Mystery 101 Stars Reunite One More Time: How Hallmark Mystery Fans Can See Trio, Jenelle Evans Drops Serious Cash On Lavish New Boat, Hailey Bieber Sizzles In Skintight Black Dress & Pearls. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. That was on full display during the season 3 episode featuring Bettie Jo Elmore of Potosi, Missouri. It was then that Bettie Jo expressed concern over how her weight might affect her pregnancy. In 2016, Bettie Jo gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Preston even after a cancerous mass was removed from her spine while pregnant. Since her son was born in 2016, Bettie Jo Elmore has continued to make good decisions and further her healthier lifestyle. Following therapy, she seemed to do and feel much better. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? During her session with Dr. Now, he indicated that the mass wasnt cancerous and the mass was more congenital (after discussing it with her doctors). Elmore believed the mass was cancerous, but was put at ease when the show's Dr. Now said it was not. And are she and Josh still married? For those of you wondering about her relationship status: Yes, Bettie Jo and Josh are indeed still together. Talking about how she felt because of the weight, she said, Being this size is miserable. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Starcasm reports that in 2016, Elmore got pregnant and found out she had a bone mass on her spine. Apart from customizing a strict diet and workout regime just for Bettie, he also advised the couple to attend couples therapy for the marital issues they were facing. Her journey was interesting and a lot more difficult than most as not only did she have to stick to a strict diet and exercise, she was also told by Dr Now to see a therapist to address relationship issues with her boyfriend Josh Elmore. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. She posted a picture of the positive pregnancy test on her Instagram on 24 November 2021 and said her second child is due on 28 July 2022. Fortunately, they started therapy to address these issues. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Facebook gives people the power to. James Kennedy on Arianas 1 a.m. As of writing, Bettie and Josh are taking things well and it seems theyre more in love than theyve ever been. While the weight loss process is never easy, it is somewhat eased with the weight loss diet and exercise strategies provided by bariatric surgeon Dr. Younan Nowzaradan AKA Dr. Now.