Email me listings and apartment related info. 4 Beds 2 Baths Apartment. Private landlord owned rentals in Waterville. Unique Market Offering. Holy Cannoli, one of the top-rated restaurants in Waterville, offers homemade Italian pastries and meals, and you can either order food to-go or eat in. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. $75 per animal per month. Read More. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Waterville, one of these 7 rentals will be your next home. This unit is a one bedroom apt on the 1st floor. The home has parking and laundry. 1ba. Rental assistance programs support 453 low-income homes in Waterville where households pay rent based on how much they earn. Cats & small dogs 15 lbs. Southern Angel Properties, LLC is a family-owned apartment rental business serving the Waterville Maine area since 2009. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Halifax Commons 2 Beds, $2,500 - 2,600 All dimensions are approximate. Waterville Rental Market There are a total of 19 apartments for rent available in Waterville, ME. Top 10 Apartments in Waterville 2 Heath St 4 Beds, $1,600 82 Summer St 2 Beds, $1,400 2 Ridgewood Ave 2 Beds, $1,900 113 Watson Pond Rd 1 Bed, $1,300 33 Middle St 1-2 Beds, $1,750 - 2,150 31 Middle St 3 Beds, $1,250 589 Stanley Rd 2 Beds, $1,700 38 Heron Cove Ln 3 Beds, $5,900 9 Summer St 3 Beds, $2,500 - 2,600 17 Spring St 2 Beds, $2,000 For nature lovers, Waterville offers recreational fun for all four seasons of the year. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Waterville. NEW - 13 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY. @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. ApartmentHomeLiving features 5 apartment complexes on the market in and around this city. Top 3 rental apartments in or near Waterville 1. For 2023, elgible households participating in federally assisted housing pay an average of read more, 3 Beds @ High St - We are offering a three-bedroom apartment to rent for $1,600 per month. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. For apartment residents with pets, 'pet friendly' multifamily communities exist nearby. Pets are ok, and it has laundry. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Waterville are Webster Street, Downtown Lewiston, Pond Road, and North Deering. It is located in Waterville, ME at 24 Elm Street. No smoking or vaping inside or outside of the property. Apartment shoppers love this town based on any number of different desires, amongst which are budget considerations, location, schools, parks, and the good lifestyle they can enjoy here. If you are into exercising on a bicycle, Waterville is a 'middle of the road' choice. AVAILABLE ON 7/1/2023. Waterville is a city in Kennebec County, Maine with a population of 15,989. Gregg Perkins has been managing the company since 1995, assisting banks, corporations, absentee owners, and investors with their property management tasks. -Heat included Off street parking provided. Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Waterville landlords $700 per month towards rent. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. 55.92% of households who rent are overburdened in Waterville. Apartments for Rent In Waterville, ME - Rentals Available | Zumper Apartments for Rent in Waterville, ME $1,500 3 Beds 1 Bath 2d ago 24 Elm Street 24 Elm St, Waterville, ME 04901 Request a tour Message $2,250 3 Beds 2 Baths 2d ago 112 Silver Street 112 Silver St, Waterville, ME 04901 Request a tour Message $1,600 3 Beds 1 Bath 3d ago Brick buildings, swimming pool, and privacy. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. read more, Newly Rehabbed Waterville 3 Bedroom For Rent - This newly rehabbed unit is in a nice older building that was a long term law office. In addition to property management services for absentee owners, staff also helps customers find homes, apartments, condos and commercial space for rent in mid-Maine. Pets considered with a separate pet agreement. Driveway plowed.New tile in the bathroom and bath. For Rent - House. Explore listings within 1 mile that match your search: Explore listings within 5 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available May 1, 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apt. All Rights Reserved.Website Designed and Hosted by A2Z Computing Services, Inc. - Fairfield - 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath apartment available in Fairfield. Waterville Orchard Park Apartments Orchard Park Apartments 17 Results Features & Amenities Laundry Laundry Connections in Unit Laundry On-Site Laundry in Units Pets Cats Allowed Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. We have apartments that are close to running, walking, and even skiing trails. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRWaterville, Maine Fair Market Rent$754$759$971$1,203$1,443Waterville, Maine Payment Standard Range$679 to $829$683 to $835$874 to $1,068$1,083 to $1,323$1,299 to $1,587@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. apartments, In Waterville, ME there are currently 30 active rental listings. Water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are all included. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Augusta. 1-3 Beds, $1,600 Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. 3 beds, 1 bath. We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. Augusta Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $1,264. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. If you enjoy shopping at malls and outlet stores, take a drive from Waterville to theMarketplace at Augustaand spend a day browsing over 40 stores and restaurants. Great Oppurtunity for a small business with a 3 bedroom Unit at first floor as a potential business owner's residence. Check Availability. 1-Bedroom apartments are the most common, with a total of 7 listings available. This rental is priced slightly cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 56% above the median rent of 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta. There are also thousands of local non-profit organizations that offer help paying rent along You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. 21 rentals within 20 miles of Waterville, ME. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Waterville ranges from $750 to $1,275 with an average monthly rent of $1,073. Great location on Silver St that is near to downtown and all major Apartment rent in Waterville has increased by 4.5% in the past year. . Hunt is your one-stop shop when it comes to Waterville rentals: we update our housing inventory 24/7, and let you set up Property Amenities. Two month security deposit. Maine Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Waterville. Washer/DryerHardwood FloorsDishwasherMicrowave. Making smart rental home or apartment choices can help place school-age children in top-rated education and schools. Kennebec Street Apartments is a low rent apartment in Waterville. 4 Beds, $1,400 This does not necessarily mean that. Full pantry off kitchen, 2 closets, built in bookshelves in bedroom and livingroom. This does not necessarily me See Full Details 2. You can visit the historicalWaterville Opera House, which was founded in 1902. No luck with Zillow either? Terms of Lease: Rent: . Search great deals on recently listed houses & apartments in Waterville, ME on Hunt.com . :) This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. Bangor Skowhegan, ME - 04976 Find apartments for rent in Waterville, ME courtesy of RentLinx.com. -Heat included Household income must exceed three times the rent. The unit boasts 2 flat screen TV's, an a/c, a washer/dryer, wifi, and a community garden right across the street. 101-103 Western Ave, Waterville, ME $1,260 LARGE 2 BEDROOM Augusta is about 20 miles south of Waterville, ME. Sort: Payment (Low to High) 26 Oak St #2, Waterville, ME 04901. Perkins Leasing Management63 Silver StreetWaterville, ME 04901. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. New! Private room shared living for rent. 1 Bed, $1,750 - 2,150 There are 6,764 households in the city with an average household size of 2.07 persons. Waterville, ME Apartments for Rent. TheWaterville Farmers Marketoffers you a unique shopping experience where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, homemade cheese, jams, jellies, pies, pumpkins and even smoked salmon from local farmers. This 2 bedroom rental is located in Manchester. 1 bd; 1 ba; 900 sqft - Apartment for rent. If seafood appeals to you, you cant beat18 Below Raw Bar and Grille. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. Pets are allowed. Viewing. On the first floor is the kitchen, dining room and living room, while the second floor has the two bedrooms and the bathroom. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Waterville range from $885 to $1,425. Rent $1250.00, Security Deposit - $1,500.00. or under (no exceptions) are permitted with a separate pet agreement and fees. Renovated 3 Bdrm furnished Apt with GarageLaundry - Property Id: 1004943 Extremely spacious, furnished, updated 3-bedroom apt (1 could be an office), large kitchen with pantry, formal dining room, lar Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. This rental is priced a bit cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 9% above the median rent of 1 bedroom apartments in Augusta. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. Families here will find that the area is fairly walkable, but will likely need to have a automobile to get along comfortably. $369,900. or under (no exceptions) are permitted with a separate pet Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. You can also find antiques in downtown Waterville atHeirloom Antiques and Vintage. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 18 Woods Rd #INA, West Gardiner, ME 04345. Equal Housing Opportunity. Pets are welcome! Hurry up, Don't wait.. We are offering this three bedroom apartment to rent for $1500 per month. If youre interested in historical and cultural attractions, Waterville does not disappoint. It's priced 84% above the median of similar apartments nearby, and 53% above the median price of 2 bedroom rentals in Waterville. You can browse through shops in downtown Waterville for gifts, books, jewelry, clothing and Maine souvenirs. notifications so you never miss a new listing. For Waterville, the AMI is calculated from all households within Kennebec County. In May 2023 the average rent price in Waterville, ME for a 3 bedroom apartment is $1,500 per month. $775. If you are a property owner without the time to manage your own property or if you are an absentee owner who feels they need representation, we can help. (303) 322-8888 This is a 3 bedroom apartment for rent in Augusta. This is your renters resource guide for this area. It's a pet friendly place. Sorry, no dogs but cats are welcome with an additional pet deposit. You can swipe through beautiful photos, filter for specific amenities, and contact landlords with a few simple This apartment is not for the most price-conscious. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. In this town we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 04901. Housing Choice Vouchers in Waterville, Maine On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Waterville landlords $700 per month towards rent. It's also 43% above the median price of 2 bedroom rentals in Augusta. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,264 and ranges from $885 to $1,400. Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check out the rent . Choose from 40 apartments for rent in Waterville, Maine by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. Laundry hookups are available. Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. -Move-in cost of $3,200 This is a 1 bedroom rental in Augusta. As of May 2023, the average apartment rent in Waterville, ME is $987 for a studio, $1,035 for one bedroom, $1,221 for two bedrooms, and $1,350 for three bedrooms. Convenient access to I-95 connects Waterville to destinations like Portland and Boston for daytrips and weekend getaways alike. 3 Beds, 2 Baths, $1,300 Terms of Lease: -6 month lease -No smoking on the premise -Snow removal and lawn care included -Sewer & water included -Heat included -Monthly . Elevate your living space and find an apartment for rent in Waterville with a den. Its rent is 46% above the median rent of similar apartments nearby, and 22% above the median rent of 2 bedroom rentals in Waterville. This is a 3 bedroom rental in Waterville. 3 Beds, $2,000 Apartments for Rent in Waterville ME Waterville 1 Bedroom Apartments Waterville 2 Bedroom Apartments Waterville 3 Bedroom Apartments Waterville Apartments Under $900 Waterville Apartments Under $1000 Waterville Apartments Under $1100 Waterville Apartments Under $1200 Waterville Apartments Under $1300 Waterville Apartments Under $1400 Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. Show Filters. West Front Residences is a low rent apartment in Skowhegan. Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Explore surrounding listings that match your search: One sec, gathering the Locale guide section, One sec, gathering the Rail Inventory Content. Perkins Leasing & Management gives you peace of mind, knowing that we will treat your property as our own, addressing threats before they become issues and keeping business under control. 1 bed. Amenities include a dishwasher, a washer/dryer and hardwood floors. Colby College is nearby Waterville. That makes it a good deal. included in rent, coin op washer dryer in common basement area, and potential for use or rental of 2-3 garage bays depending on other rental terms. The highest-rated middle school in this city is Messalonskee Middle School. This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Augusta. The tenant also pays for hot water with an energy star heat pump water heater. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. 1 bath. Rent prices in Waterville vary based on multiple factors including but not limited to: the unit size, the count of bathrooms, and the location within Waterville, ME. All utilities, snow removal, yard care, etc. It's a pet friendly place. Browse all the houses, apartments and condos for $283 towards rent each month. You can also take theKennebec Explorer bus servicefrom Waterville to Augusta for a relaxing ride to the Marketplace. This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The government gives funds d 122 Route 201 In the last month, the average rent price in Waterville for a 3 bedroom apartment decreased by approximately 6%. This is a 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Skowhegan. The rental data for, Estimates for the most recent period have a high degree of uncertainty due to limited data for this bedroom type in. Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. Apartment Location: 15.16 miles from Waterville. with providing housing assistance. 2 Beds, We found 17 more rentals matching your search near Waterville, ME, $750 - 885 Apartments, 24 Units One unit available $800. The towns popular farmers market, boasting local produce and handcrafted artisan goods, is also held downtown throughout the year. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. As an average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in this city costs renters $1,550, and has a . -Snow removal and lawn care included $950. Island Apartments is a low rent apartment in Fairfield. This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The government gives funds directl 2 Island Ave 3 results. Check with your local Waterville utilities for estimates. Good News! This apartment provides low income people with disabilities homes. Pets are ok. Rent includes heat, water, snow removal, garbage pickup and wifi, saving you over $80 each month!! apartments or Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The government gives fun Rr 3 Box 65 You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04901, 04330, or in neighboring cities, such as Winslow, Augusta, Fairfield, or Oakland. Waterville ME Cheap Apartments For Rent. Durbin Apartments provides apartments. Fairfield, ME 04937. Families will easily find fun with escape rooms, specialty gift shops, and a nearby movie theater. Browse through our current offerings. Tenants are welcome to have pets. This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Augusta. 3rd floor, unfurnished, 1 bedroom apartment with lots of storage space and refinished hardwood floors throughout. We are offering this three bedroom apartment to rent for $1500 per month. To that extent, we have competent insured sub-contractors we use for many of the day to day issues that arise from the ownership and maintenance required to best help your property perform. Apartment Location: 15.16 miles from Waterville. Fairfield, ME. 3 Bedrooms 1 Bath . This rental is priced significantly above the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 44% above the median rent of 3 bedroom apartments in Augusta. This 2 bedroom rental is located in Waterville. 2 Beds, $4,750 /mo This is a non-smoking property. 3 Beds, $1,700 The average home rent in Waterville is $1,400. Rent is 16% below median rents of other 1 bedrooms in the 04330 area. parking space and washer /dryer on the premises. Information available on this website is intended to help low income individuals and families find low income housing. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. This apartment provides low income people with disabilities homes. Pets OK. 303 Upper Main St Apt 2. federally subsidized Rental Assistance Programs This is a 1 bedroom apartment in Augusta. Its rent is also 0% below the median rent of 1 bedroom apartments in Skowhegan. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Make sure you check out Waterville Junior High School, the highest-rated high school in this municipal area. Some of our communities even have private pools, porches, and balconies. If you're looking for the peace of suburban living with plenty of opportunities, you've lucked out! Waterville is rated as 'medium' by BikeScore. With its rent being 12% below the median 2 bedroom nearby, this apartment is priced a bit cheaper than comparable rentals. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. 1-2 Beds, $1,250 A 1 bedroom apartment on the average costs $1,058 and ranges from $750 to $1,200. 1 Bedroom. Use your den as a traditional sitting room, complete with cozy couches, a coffee table, and your favorite movie on repeat. read more, 3 Beds @ Elm St - We are offering this three bedroom apartment to rent for $1500 per month. read more, Winslow 3 - 4 BR Single Family Home for Rent - Winslow 7 room 3 - 4 bedroom cape style home for rent on 1 +/- acre site. Landlord provides driveway snow plowing and lawn care. It is located in Waterville, ME at 24 Elm Street. Kennebec Street Apartments Apply to multiple properties within minutes. If artistic pursuits are your cup of tea, theColby College Museum of Artfeatures five wings, displaying art collections from antiquities to contemporary art. Use the area as a game room with your roommates or as a cozy reading nook for yourself. 3000 sq ft WAREHOUSE for RENT - NOT AN APARTMENT. People in this area enjoy the popular amenities available here. clicks. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. This does, Seton Village provides apartments. The tenant pays heating and cooling with an energy star heat pump rated down to -15 degrees. Rent Trends As of May 2023, the average apartment rent in Waterville, ME is $987 for a studio, $1,035 for one bedroom, $1,221 for two bedrooms, and $1,350 for three bedrooms. A new apartment complete with furniture can be a great fit when you are moving somewhere for a year or less, don't want the hassle of buying or renting furniture, or want to suddenly move and don't have time for arranging for furniture. read more, Mobile Home for Rent ONE MONTH FREE RENT - OVER 55+ COMMUNITY This is an immaculate Two bedroom One bathroom mobile in a 55 year and older park located in beautiful Winslow Maine. These units have it all! Find your next cheap, affordable apartment in Waterville ME on Zillow. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Waterville, Maine for a two-bedroom apartment is between $874 and $1,068. Approximately 2900 sq. The unit is also available for quarterly or bi annual leases. Skowhegan, ME - 04976 Whether you're a student looking for a short commute, a young professional couple interested in a pet-friendly apartment, or a Fairfield, ME - 04937 From Asian cuisine, pizza, burgers or ice cream, Waterville has a restaurant or outdoor caf to suit your tastes. Carroll Perkins established Perkins Leasing and Management in 1982, and the company has been managing properties throughout the greater mid-Maine area since then. 52.48% of households in Waterville are renters. Seton Village is a low rent apartment in Waterville. It is located in Waterville, ME at 24 Elm Street. $1,200 - 1,425 This unit is on the 3th floor . If living in Waterville is not a strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby Sherwood Forest is a low rent apartment in Skowhegan. read more, Mobile Home Lot - Mobile Home Lot Located in Oakland, Maine $350 Lot Rent Close to I-95 Call For More Information! -Monthly rent is $1500 On the other end are all-inclusive continuing care retirement apartment complexes, where amenities may include maid services, laundry services, meal prep, and a sense of community with other residents. This 2 bedroom rental is located in Waterville. ft. rental unit with 11 rooms, 6-8 bedrooms (depending on how one uses the rooms),and 3.5 bathrooms. Apartment Location: 3.58 miles from Waterville. Nobleboro, ME. 4 Spring Pl #1, Waterville, ME 04901. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. The opera house features theater, ballet, concerts, comedy acts and community events. Find the perfect Waterville, ME apartment for you! *Please enter your address or point of interest. This 3 bedroom house is located in Waterville. -No pets, 3 Beds @ High St - We are offering a three-bedroom apartment to rent for $1,600 per month. Contact Property. Waterville is home to two institutions of higher educationColby College and Thomas College. It's also 16% below the median rent of nearby apartments, which makes this place a pretty good deal. Note: credit/background checks are mandatory. Downtown Waterville is vibrant with an array of eclectic shops and diverse eateries in well-preserved historic buildings. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. There are a total of apartments listed in our database. It is heated with hot water. For remote employees, an apartment den is a great place for a home office. Tenant pays heat, li Also washer and dryer facilities in the building. RegularLabs.EmailProtector.unCloak("ep_3b764e83");RegularLabs.EmailProtector.unCloak("ep_2d89f814", true); All Pages Copyright Perkins Leasing Management. Thayer Garden Apartments 26 Quarry Rd, Waterville, ME 04901 (18) View Available Properties 19 Photos Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. This rental is priced slightly cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 56% above the median rent of 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta. Senior living rental options are designed to support having maximum independence and flexibility, with several types of such community available. Perkins Leasing Management 63 Silver Street Waterville, ME 04901 (207) 873-0751 (207) 8730799 Fax 1bd. rent in Waterville. NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are all included. - Fairfield - 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath apartment available in Fairfield. Apartment Location: 1.88 miles from Waterville. -6 month lease Most frequently these are 'senior apartments', designed for residents who are 55+ years of age. Updated on 4/6/2021. Bright, sunny space with wonderful rooms, great built in bookshelves and plenty of storage. For grades K-5 the highest-rated elementary school in this area is Albert S Hall School. We focus on driving money to the bottom line to help your property perform the best it can in the market place. Tenants are welcome to have pets. ThePine Ridge Golf Clubin Waterville is open to golf enthusiasts from early spring to late fall. Lewiston in unit laundry. For prospective and current tenants in properties we manage, we hope you find this website helpful. The price of rent in Waterville varies depending on several variables including but not limited to: the unit size, the count of bathrooms, and the location within Waterville, ME. Apartments For Rent in Waterville, ME - 8 Long Term Rentals | Trulia Apartments For Rent in Waterville, ME Sort: Just For You 8 rentals PET FRIENDLY $975/mo 1bd 1ba 4 Spring Pl #9, Waterville, ME 04901 Check Availability PET FRIENDLY $950/mo 1bd 1ba 4 Spring Pl #8, Waterville, ME 04901 Check Availability PET FRIENDLY $925/mo 1bd 1ba 4 Spring Pl #1, Highland Management Group LLC. 1-2 Beds, $5,900 /mo Maine Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV). Winslow, ME - 04901 In addition to the rent cost, you need to also account for costs of basic utilities consisting of water, garbage, electric and natural gas. HotPads amenity filters and keyword searches allow you to target exactly what you're looking for in the Waterville, ME area. Cats & small dogs 15 lbs. Stretch out and enjoy your extra square footage as you see fit! 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Waterville, ME Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. anthony radziwill death cause,