Brandon, Fl 33511-9998 last week Saturday to be mailed to NYC by Wednesday the 13th here it us Saturday the 16th and still the package hasnt been delivered! She had no care or concern about my money being wasted or the fact i needed her help which im sure shes being paid to do hourly! READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. 510 Oakfield Dr is a parking lot on a 0.47 acre lot. I am furious that nothing has been done about this and I'm quite confident I'm not the only person who has experienced this bs. More public record information on 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511, 9520 E Dr Martin Luther King Blvd, Tampa FL, 508 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Seffner FL, 10521 - 10581 Bloomingdale Ridge, Riverview FL. 410 S Ware Blvd, Tampa FL; 510 Corner Dr, Brandon FL; 1170 Bell Shoals Rd, Brandon FL; 6043 Winthrop Commerce Ave, Riverview FL; 504 Corner Dr, Brandon FL; Bruce D Robetor: 518 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511-5743. 1463 OAKFIELD DR STE 102 BRANDON, FL 33511: Non-Participating Provider: NO: 1609402437: START FRESH FOUNDATION INC: Organization: Case Management: 135 N MOON AVE BRANDON, FL 33510: Non-Participating Provider: NO: 1225266802: BAY AREA BEHAVIORAL SERVICES: Organization: Social Worker: 135 N MOON AVE BRANDON, FL 33510: measures access to public transit. That email address has already been registered. The username or password you entered is incorrect. About Contact. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. *postallocations.com is not a part of, or affiliated with, the Error occurred with your registration, please try again. I will be contact the post office regarding this matter as this the 2nd time the same new postman has done it. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. The one with the glass is very beautiful and the one on the right side of the front desk is very funny they make a good couple . 510 Oakfield Dr Brandon, FL 33511 Current Location: 1409 W Brandon Blvd Brandon, FL 33511 Accepts New Patients: Yes Write a patient review Languages Spoken: English Accepts New Patients: Yes Map (Location) Click to View Map Biography John Raulerson is A General Dentist practicing in Brandon, FL. Please Login or try a different email address. LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. Contact The Krauss Organization for more information. You'll only need to enter these one time. Note: To send this property to multiple individuals, insert a semi-colon between each recipient's email address. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. This is Wednesday and the packet that is normally delivered (advertisements) usually comes Tuesday. I am the one that super sensitive and afraid of the pain, but every time Ibe been there, they all took good care of me, now I have very pretty and healthy teeth that I can smile without shy. We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. In Recent time 3 times my package got returned saying invalid address which is totally unbelievable. Permitted land uses for this property include commercial. From the moment you arrive for an inpatient or outpatient procedure, we strive to ensure, now more than ever, that you are in safe and capable hands. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Post Office in Brandon, Florida on Oakfield Dr. Operating hours, phone number, services information, and other locations near you. I retained Michael Finegan for a relatively minor accident where the other driver wasn't insured. The doctor is super nice expert and patient lady, she neverrushed to the patient and took her time to every detailshe concerned. 510 Oakfield Dr has general commercial zoning. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can contact me by e-mail : Making sure I received my mail at 2607 Berryvine Pl My mom trying to stop my mail its a sad situation she don't want me working im 39 years old I been staying with her less than 2 years she was sick with cancer now she's doing better. I have had several packages come up missing since they've put these drop off carts in the lobby and I have called the post office so they can correct this. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's, COMM AT NW COR OF N 1/2 OF SW 1/4 OF NE 1/4 RUN N 52 FT THN RUN ELY AND SLY ALONG OAKFIELD DR 903.79 FT THN N 46 DEG 58 MIN 24 SEC E 30 FT TO POB RUN N 43 DEG 01 MIN 36 SEC W 42.99 FT N 201 FT E 161.68 FT S 320 FT AND THN NWLY ALONG OAKFIELD DR 160.0, Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport. Information about property on 526 Oakfield Dr, Brandon FL, 33511-5743. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. Hello, I placed an order via USPS in May and the package was shipped to the wrong address. Contact NRK Real Estate Advisors, LLC. Im not a fan of the dentist but I must admit the doctor came in and pulled my tooth without any pain . Jan 24, 2006 . Didn't get it today either. I ship a lot of expensive stuff through the post office and this is very unsettling. This is the best dental Spa Ive ever been. More public record information on 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511, Northeast Community Commercial Real Estate. They NEVER answer the phone. It was the best dental experience!! Im wondering why there is such a delay in delivering packages, Local service is just plain lazy. Dr Raulerson is the best dentist around. We apologize for the inconvenience. I've had a postman put a package that was too large for my mailbox and left it sticking out so far he couldn't close it. By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The largest space available has 2,936 SF. So their is no proof of package ever being dropped off. The username or password you entered is incorrect. At Raulerson Dental Associates PA we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Cool, Modern office, very friendly staff, Erica was very informative and assisted with scheduling appointments for the remainder of the year. I could not believe my eyes which is why I took a video of it. Source: Public Records Redfin Estimate for 510 Oakfield Dr Remember passwords are case sensitive. Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. . Rose Radiology Centers is a diagnostic imaging practice. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. More public record information on 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511, 9520 E Dr Martin Luther King Blvd, Tampa FL, 508 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Seffner FL, 10521 - 10581 Bloomingdale Ridge, Riverview FL. Business Incorporated:11/4/2015. How competitive is the market for this home? Let us know Advertisement Help A 5 Star Experience for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry at Reasonable Prices. 10 Spaces (3.23 Spaces per 1,000 SF Leased), Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.starRating, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.msg, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.fname, 'first name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.lname, 'last name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phone, 'phone number') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phonex, 'phone extension') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.email, 'email address') }}, You can provide feedback any time using the Help, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. Property located at 414 W Robertson St, Brandon, FL 33511. We know your time is valuable, so we offer convenient online registration for services such as surgical procedures, mammograms and diagnostic tests and treatments. I am not sure if there's a new mail delivery person but this is unacceptable. No problem. 510 Oakfield Dr Brandon, FL 33511 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Staff wears masks Masks required Accepts Insurance Ask the Community Ask a question Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Raulerson Dental Associates, PA. As a business owner I will Drive our of way to avoid this office. And I am highly recommend to everyone! Please check back in a few minutes. American Express, Care Credit, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa. I request that they correct this issue of leaving carts overflowing with unscanned packages out in the lobby for anyone to grab. We offer multiple services at our facilities including adult and pediatric medical and dental care, behavioral health, optometry, lab services, x-ray, pharmacies, women's health and much more. LoopNet stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The Office Property at 710 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 is currently available For Lease. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Brandon Camera Hut Inc, Mamma Rosa's LLC: 520 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511-5743. Please send these emails only to people you know who would be interested in this property. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. 1220 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511 (813) 655-1144. Copyright 1999-2023 C-HCA, Inc.; All rights reserved. If you are looking for a dentist it doesn't get any better than Dr Raulerson! Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. Sorry, we don't have any nearby similar homes to display. *Please call to verify information. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. Brandon Hospital | HCA Florida Brandon Hospital HCA Florida Brandon Hospital Change Location 119 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 681 - 5551 Average ER wait as of 9:44am PDT 10 mins Healthcare that's as unique as you are At HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, we show up for your health. This is the worst post office experience I have ever had. About This Home 510 Oakfield Dr is a parking lot on a 0.47 acre lot. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vmi Mri locations in Plant City, FL. official United States Postal Service (USPS). MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely, Download the MyHealthONE app on the App Store or Google Play. I am very disappointed in the quality of service I have been receiving lately. He just walked in grabbed the cart and walked out with it. A passport quality photo. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. Do not sell or share my personal information. Amber J. said: I had some pain in a tooth on a Monday and was able to get an appt. 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511-5743. Is anything incorrect? $654,055. So me being a concerned paying customer i go to the above location to query about the package i just paid extra to be delivered at a specific time frame and there is currently a supervisor by the name Leslie who will not disclose her last name and was also very rude and unprofessional she didnt want to help me track the package nor give out any information other than Covid! Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. Oakfield Community Health Center - GP is a Practice with 1 Location. From having a baby to needing breast care and minimally invasive surgery, The Women's Center is here for you. The service was top notch and everyone was very kind and helpful. More. More. Overall cool office vibes!! The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,202/mo, which has decreased by $29/mo in the last 30 days. I never thought I would say it! In the last month, my mail has been placed in other people's mailboxes at least twice a week. Packages that did not need to be signed for have been left next door. Monday. The ladies at the front desk are amazing. 520 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 688-0208. Brandon Endodontics, Michael Orrantia: What else is complete bs is I now have to wait until closing time around 4:50 pm to drop off my packages into the drop off carts just to lessen the chances of one of my packages being stolen out of the lobby. Go to UPS and save yourself the headache. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. High cholesterol: What you should knowkeyboard_arrow_right, How to prevent, treat and beat strokekeyboard_arrow_right, 7 Memorial Day cookout recipes to help you stand out this yearkeyboard_arrow_right, Early signs of mental illness: How to identify and respond to themkeyboard_arrow_right. Currently Oakfield Community Health Center - GP's 19 physicians cover 5 specialty areas of medicine. Contact the broker for information on availability. 223 Lithia Pinecrest Rd Brandon, FL 33511 Karen Plant Feb 8th, 2023. Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing. I would definitely recommend coming here. I called back two more times and let it ring. Please tell me why are you hiring people that dont have a clue about customer service or customer etticacy!!!!!!! You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the. accepts credit cards . If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Property Detail Report View Neighbors. Let us know Advertisement Help You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. always nice and quick. Moderate - Water stress expected to be 4% in 2050. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Recently had a package mailed out from this location 1315 Oakfield Dr Brandon, Fl 33511-9998 last week Saturday to be mailed to NYC by Wednesday the 13th here it us Saturday the 16th and still the . Licensing Information: Orthopaedic Medical Group Brandon 615 Vonderburg Drive Brandon, FL 33511 813-684-BONE (2663) Located off Brandon Blvd (FL-60), East off of I-75 (Exit 257 from north or take FL-60 E/W Brandon Blvd from south), Turn onto South Kings Ave., Left on Oakfield Dr. at the light, Right on Vonderburg Dr., office will be on the left in about a quarter mile. roberta lyford @ 1404 oak valley drive seffner 33584. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. Website. Furthermore I have already called this post office telling them what happened and I have video. Available at location. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 33511, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Our hospital is committed to providing useful information to our patients so you can understand the financial side of your healthcare needs. We are also home to The Women's Center and The Baby Suites, offering complete care for the whole family. U-27-29-20-ZZZ-000002-65170.. Please try again. Apply to Executive Assistant, Health Information Management Clerk, Clinical Research Associate and more! accepts credit cards street parking, private lot parking free wi-fi accepts insurance wheelchair accessible women-owned bike parking. They have an amazing team who were attentive to my needs and did the Lord's work in bringing my teeth back back to great shape. See all recently sold homes in 33511. That's why we've put together a set of guidelines to help you make your plan. This home last sold for $90,000 on Jul 1, 1980. The Retail Property at 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon 33511 is no longer being advertised on LoopNet.com. Please. I live in a culdesac - often the driver passes me by. The service was top notch and everyone was very kind and helpful. The Office/Medical Property at 910 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 is currently available For Lease. Freestanding building on Oakfield Drive within walking distance to recently expanded 407 bed Brandon Regional Hospital Centrally located in the heart of Brandon Surrounded by numerous medical and office users Nice branch bank in established office and medical region in Brandon Great location for any medical, office, retail use Redevelopment We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. This Retail Property is no longer advertised on LoopNet.com. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. . 510 Corner Dr, Brandon FL; 210-220 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon FL; 207 E Robertson St, Brandon FL; 605 W Lumsden Rd, Brandon FL; From the front office, to the hygienist and doctor, easily the best dental care I've received ever, will highly recommend to friends and family. They are definitely the best of the best . https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/dtA6STbgIKjdCAGfw3f3g665VMVf30vqMjx6xJ2MxBE/document.pdf. (I have copies of the forms and they are correct!!!) *An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. LoopNet has taken a strong stance against the practice of sending unsolicited commercial emails, also known as "spam." That email address has already been registered. Being aware of the early signs of mental illness can alert you that a friend, family member or co-worker is struggling and help you support them. Today he just drove around the whole culdesac without stopping, even though the mail box flag was up -- he needed to stop and pick up misdelivered mail. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. Directions Advertisement. Please try again. 510 Nw Lee Ave This parcel is owned by Williams Susan W Tr. they are doing it intentionally otherwise they should return to sender but my sender also not received package instead it sent to mail recovery center and then totally lost it.. very disappointed with the service of Brandon post office. Please contact our office for details. We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures. I am a business owner and quite frankly i'm tired of my packages coming up missing. What's the number to channel 8 on your side? You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. *Comments below are not read by postal employees.