They also like to make sure their partner has an org*sm too, as theyre all about fairness. If your midheaven is in this sign, you may find yourself striving to achieve this level of perfection . This also would likely be something theyre into because this degree deals with high-school LMAO. Some people with this degree also might be very brave, theyre the types who would go sky-diving or do scary things. Where this shows in the chart could show an area where someone is jealous or if the person is the type to want to seek revenge. One theory states that the person has clairvoyant potential. Also, Ive found that Ive gotten to know who I am through my relationships with others and Ive been often told that Im in love with love. They dont respond well to being bossed around or their partner wanting them to be the boss. It loves flirting. Personally, I know people with this degree, and theyve never shown an indication that they would do something like that. Like other posts Ive seen here on Tumblr, I agree that it can refer to more of a figurative death (@astrroloaries ). Hey guyss, so Im drunk off red wine rn instead of studying for finals which pretty much sums up my Cancer Sun-Aries moon nature. You look at them and you want to save them. Maybe theyd enjoy climbing mountains or going on tall rollercoasters. Brick by brick, we build the future we want for ourselves. 2 and 17 degrees Capricorn can cause dark urges, and a disturbed mind. Body part theyre likely to find most attractive on a partner: Hips, thighs, and legs. I dont know how air mercuries can talk for such long periods of timeitll always be a mystery to my Cancer Mercury self. Some of these are from @factsrological! Further, with the 18 here I tend to become too overindulged by worrying about being healthy, despite me being a healthy person, I tend to worry myself sick. North Node and South Node in the 12 Zodiac Signs, The Meaning of the 4th degree in Astrology + Examples, The Meaning Of The16thDegree In Astrology + Examples, The Meaning Of The12thDegree In Astrology + Examples, North Node in Cancer South Node in Capricorn | Emotional Intelligence, Warm & Loving Home, North Node: Social Jump, Privileges, Opportunities + Examples, Saturn in Cancer | Apathy, Agony, Lessons with the Family, Special Deal! Personally, I know people with this degree, and theyve never shown an indication that they would do something like that. I would bet my left leg theyve all had an emo phase at some point in their lives. Now quite literally, I will eat my feelings LMAO. These individuals might also always be seen working on some kind of creative project or always listening to music. People with degree maybe double jointed or maybe they have a twin, something involvingtwo. My IC is in the 25 which is an Aries degree and I had a very rough childhood. Apr 30 2023 7:28 pm. Idk, Ive always gotten along super well with Libra Mercuries. LMAO. LMAO. The sources are obscure, the interpretations many, but here are the astrologer's degrees according to deVore: From 22 - 28 Aquarius. Also hills as well, maybe their house is on top of a hill or just something involving mountains or hills. Since Apollo conjunct ascendant deals with power and people looking up to someone, I have people trying to take my power away and fight me for it if you will. Body part theyre likely to find most attractive on a partner: The Neck, collarbones, (and voice). They tend to be motivated by their emotions, and perhaps by their family as well, whether it be for a positive reason or a negative reason (i.e. People with their sun in a Libra degree might also have multiple ear piercings and love to wear earrings. I have this degree and Ive always been very physically strong without having to work out. Imo, I think that this degree can indicate difficulties in life, I have it in the 12th and my best friend has it in her sun sign, and weve had difficult lives but we havent encountered any rare diseases or tragic accidents *knock on wood*. I usually do this to hide and avoid how I really feel. It's innocent and pure, but also immature and inexperienced. I also love to write poems and create drawings for my significant others. People with Cancer degrees are also enamored with the idea of having their own home. I feel like I vibe very easily with water and earth sun signs, but I tend to grow the closest with air and fire signs. My friend has this and hes planning to become a pharmacist. Leo suns, Leo risings, Sagittarius suns, and Sagittarius risings have the best hair, hands down. Perhaps they might live near the water. LOVE hands. They also might hate the color green. Its sad, yall are awesome regardless. Also both small d*ck aspects and big d*ck aspects in ones natal chart usually indicates an average sized one. biquintiles, semi-sextile, etc. cancer sun, cancer mercury, cancer venus, cancer mars, aries moon, sag rising. So for me, this means that I like romance and a traditional style of love. TW: Ab*se, health issues, d*ath, s*x, SA mention, su*cide, p*rnography mention, and mental illness. They probably have about twenty different things they want to try out in bed, and get turned on by those who are bold about their sexual feelings towards them. They also might really enjoy watching sports. Yall are chaotic but mad fun. 11- represents suicide. Lastly, Libra degrees also deal with courtrooms so they might want to become a judge one day or perhaps they spent time in a courtroom which really affected them (could be the parents being divorced thing, maybe something else). They also might want to pursue a career in fashion or they might enjoy looking at fashion magazines. I swear, every Scorpio moon Ive ever met has been like my twin. I feel like Aries moons, Aries Mercuries, and Mars tend to be more of the likely Aries placements to blow up. Aries suns are noodges. Everyone says Libra mars are pushovers and non-confrontational, but once you push them to the brink they have REALLY bad tempers. Moon in 4th house overlay in synastry makes the house person have a soft spot for the planet person. When a planet is at 0 degrees, everything is light, sparkling, and new. Even then, these sides of them can vary depending on the situation theyre in. Ambitions: Individuals with Cancer degrees in their Mars are likely very emotionally intelligent. I could also see them being into heavier set people i.e. ***. Very similar to Gemini degrees in that respect. this account is not dead i promise!!! 28 placements can, plainly, reveal a liar, but deeper than that runs a fear that one mistake will change how people see them, the rush to hide something insignificant leading them to commit greater sins, representing a need to expose their secrets instead of push them down. 11: So I saw a few different meanings for this degree. Aries moons will really stalk and obsess over someone just to get bored of them 2 weeks later. So take this one with a grain of salt. Moon-Jupiter aspects give big/prominent boobies. They have this sense of authority like Aries degrees, and they can be intimidating. I think its because Scorpio and Aries are both ruled by Mars (in Western Astrology). Ascendant in Scorpio Degree (8, 20) Scorpio degree can influence someone to radiate a mysterious energy that is captivating yet powerful. Kinks (NSFW): Individuals with Virgo degrees in their Mars are definitely into the s*x slave scenario. Mars Square Pluto nativesyall are hot as fuck but you scare me. Remember, this manifests differently for everyone. Aries suns and Capricorn suns have more in common than you think. Their hair might also be very distinct, my cousin has this and she has VERY long and thick hair. Every single person Ive been attracted to without really knowing why, they have a Mars Square Pluto placement. Like theyre awkward but in a charming way? They could also be in a metaphorical prison-where they feel trapped. Sagittarius degrees- 9, 21: With Sagittarius degrees on the ascendant, Id say that this individual appears to be very intelligent and well-read. I have an 8th house stellium in my Eros chart and it makes sense, Ill just leave it at that. They also might like the idea of a boss/employee r*leplay since it deals with work. mental illness (again doesnt mean itll happen to you). This can be a big motivator for them as this would make them great psychologists and therapists. The result: Sun is 175 degrees. I also become very motivated when it comes to being a leader or being in charge of something; as soon as Im in charge I strive to be the best. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I hope this was informative for everyone, this was kind of a long post, and I spent a lot of time on it. Theyre more into mental stimuli than visual stimuli. Like Aries degrees, they look athletic or like they work out, even if they dont, i.e. I notice that Sagittarius Venuses are either extremely loyal or tend to have a wandering eye. I could also see them perhaps become a pilot, since this degree deals with flying and high places. People feel super drawn to them, theres just something about them that makes people obsessed. 22 degrees in any sign means bad luck. If not issues, their father greatly influences their lives for better or for worse. Personally, the more the better. I could also see them wanting to have sex on a pile of money like Taurus degrees too lmfao since this also deals with wealth. Also, like Taurus degrees, they exude a sense of wealth. They also may pursue a career in psychology or something spiritual. 15: This aspect indicates car accidents. Sorry I kinda rambled here. (I can attest to this, I find backs SO attractive, esp a visible back lineughhh). This girl I like does it, its so cute. These individuals are also likely great at manifesting, and would use manifestation to help achieve their goals. Most Virgo placements I know do charity work. In love, they have a different side to them. Gemini degrees- 3, 15, 27:two, double, siblings, hands, neighborhood, friends, birds, tea, geometric patterns, documents, communication, electronic devices, books, self-expression, and the color yellow. People with this degree more negatively might get sick a lot or maybe have some chronic health issues (this doesnt mean you will get health issues, every degree plays out differently). Taurus degrees- 2, 14, 26: wealth, the voice, singing, money, the color green, luxuries, the earth. They also might be very passionate about sports, some of these people aredefinitely the overachievers in gym class LMAO and mightve played sports in school. They also may hate the color black as well. In the chart below, you can see that the Sun and Mercury are both 29 of Sagittarius. Again this is just my personal opinion and how I look at it! :). My IC is in the 25 which is an Aries degree and I had a very rough childhood. I have this degree in Mars, Im still waiting for the fun to happen. Libra degrees in love are all about harmony and balance in the relationship. Gemini degrees- 3, 15, 27: If your sun is in a Gemini degree, the themes of your life may revolve around self-expression and communication. Remember that degrees manifest differently for everyone. They also like to feel nurtured during sex and its a very emotional thing for them. Even if theyre not physically attractive, they still have an attractive way to them. healthcare. Virgo degrees in love are allll about acts of service. They love thefriends to lovers troupe. I think its because some Cancers have Gemini placements, and that can make them more outgoing, as well as potential fire/air placements in the big three. They might dissociate or feel disconnected from their body. Imo, I think that this degree can indicate difficulties in life, I have it in the 12th and my best friend has it in her sun sign, and weve had difficult lives but we havent encountered any rare diseases or tragic accidents *knock on wood*. The last thing I'll say about the 28 is, the reason why this is the only Cancer degree that indicates a household name rather than 4 or 16 is because in Numerology, 28 represents extreme. Anyway yeah, 90% of my crushes have been Aquariuses and Capricorns. Perhaps one of their immediate family members is a doctor and this plays a big role in their lives. Lastly, they might be very in touch with their feminine side or want no part of it. (I.e., 0 degrees of Gemini, it is like a double Gemini energy.) However, if an Aries sun is placed with another fire placement then they could definitely have anger issues LMAO. Leo degrees- 5, 17, 29: If your sun is in a Leo degree, the themes of your life may revolve around being strong and self expression. People with their sun in a Libra degree might also have a really good sense of style and love fashion. The warrior degree. Theyre like a day dream, but a dark one. This is the reason many people that are famous have this degree in their chart because often with fame comes wealth. Theres a lot of fluids. Body part theyre likely to find most attractive on a partner: Smile (Teeth), knees/upper leg area, and bone structure. They also might like geometric patterns. The last degree of every Sign. Whole signs astrology is accurate as fuck. Usually the individuals cant keep their hands off each other. Hope you guys enjoyed these, remember some things may not apply to you as these are just observations. Some examples: Pablo Escobar, Hillary Clinton, Napoleon, Winston Churchill, Jim Jones, Nero, etc. Also this degree deals with flying, so perhaps a date on a hot air balloon. I could also see them taking their time with sex, they dont like to rush it, they enjoy taking their time and enjoying every single feeling. I feel like I can spot other zodiac signs easily, even with other dominant planet energy. They also might enjoy choking or being choked. Also more extremely I could also see individuals with this degree having an exhibition k*nk, and wanting to have sex in front of people. Sun Square Moon individuals tend to struggle with mental health issues, some celebrity examples: Kanye West, Heath Ledger, Selena Gomez, Jodie Foster, and so on. They also might be motivated by their faith; they could be very religious or spiritual. This degree can indicate wealth and areas where things come more easily to you in life 28 in Numerology is the number of wealth. Leo degrees- 5, 17, 29: strong, bold, royal, leader, attention, life, high school, fun, athletes, creativity, self-expression, strength, gym, mountain, the hill, hair. My Jupiter is in the 28 and falls in the 6th house at 18 (lol the degree of pure evil). They also mightve struggled to control how they look; maybe their parents or guardians had a big say in how they would dress or maybe they had a school uniform, and they struggled with their sense of individuality. curvy). *** Note: I used some information from this post right hereby Saturn Revolution on how to apply the degree theory to your chart. They also tend to have a watery kind of look in their eyes and tend to show their emotions more on their face. For example, my degree is 7 (Libra degree), and people have told me theyve seen me as really creative and someone who seems very level headed (even though Im far from it LMAO). their parents). For the downsides of Aquarius degrees, since theyre unique and have an unusual approach to love, it maybe hard for them to find people who they feel truly get them. Ive found this to be true with other Sagittarius placements. Aquarius is a fixed sign, theyre stubborn as fuck, and so are Aquarius Mars. I can see this with any gender tbh. Ill make a joke that rubs them the wrong way and theyll tell me thats why my grandma died. I can also see them perhaps even serenading their partner. These cookies do not store any personal information. just anything creative. This would definitely also be a placement that considers a job in the criminal justice field, as they want to help people, especially those who get hurt and struggle. The final degree in the natal chart: poised for change. Initially they might, but if you push them enough? LMAO. Both me and a couple other people have this, and our beds are filled to the brink with stuffed animals. These are very creative people. They also might have a fantasy of having sex on top of a pile of money or having sex in a really expensive place or maybe wanting to have sex with someone very rich. I could see them filming their encounters for this purpose because theyd love the idea of being watched. Also for aspecting personal planets and angles, Ive noticed there usually are 3+ aspects, but this isnt always the case. I'm only looking for patterns and nothing is excusable because of Astrology. As planets move through signs, they traverse 30 degrees of that sign. They see sex as spiritually binding, and they have a desire to fully merge with their partner. They also could be athletic or appear to be athletic looking. People with this degree may also be very interested in different cultures and may have a desire to explore other countries. Theyre also likely to work for an organization (he works at a private pharmacy). I also love to learn about art too and social justice (since Libra degrees talk about fairness). Lastly, the color yellow maybe their favorite color or they tend to notice the color yellow a lot in their life.